It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation V:possible false flag

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by atomsapple

i also noticed my video and the solidarity video had the same poaster www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
Wow, war against the american government?
And they claim themselves to be american?

That´s treason.

The size of their ding-a-lings.
edit on 27-2-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

Depends if you are active military, coup d'état . I am american and I am against the corruption in my government call me a traitor.

I took a oath years ago to defend my country against enemies foreign and domestic

And it is this kind of thinking of yours that enabled Hitler to slaughter millions, serve your homeland.

food for thought
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" - Thomas Jefferson

edit on 27-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by nuttin4U

the occupy movement was an initial response. It should be looked as significant since it happened at all. It was not destined to succeed, but it has made a impact since it will not be forgotten any time soon.

If a new scandal of significance, or a new war that lasts longer than a year happens, the USA will become a battle ground.

We are not the Vietnam generation. We are far worse when it comes to civil disobedience. It is decades later and we are less sensitive to violence. More militant. Less able to reason. More ambitious in the peoples role in government.

It is the perfect recipe for an armed conflict.

I am really worried.
I have a bad feeling about all this.

Except that the Occupy movement actually supports big government. I red that statement that they released a few weeks back with their list of demands and most of it is geared to more government control. Heck they even support man-made global warming which is just a tool that the oligarchy will use to take control of everything. Just look at Agenda 21. While I support some of their causes I can't support others.
edit on 27-2-2012 by luccadeo because: added info

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm VERY interested to know why the original post of this thread was heavily moderated - the text was a transcript of a spoken message, not an article or written work, and therefore falls outside ATS's guidelines for posting external content and preventing plagiarism.

Additionally, the title of this thread was originally "Anonymous Officially Declares War on the United States Government"

WHO changed it to what it is now? Was it the mods, or the OP? I want to know. I also would like to know why the moderator that edited the OP did so when the OP did not violate ATS guidelines.
edit on 27-2-2012 by zanysami because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Seems to me like this SOPA thing is just a smoke screen for ACTA, Anti-Counterfeit Trade Agreement. It gives basically same rights as SOPA and soooo much more. Mostly patents. In big chunk for GMO seeds. All owned by one company, guess who

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

thats mostlikely it use the EX button at the top then copy paste the text in i got dinged a few times for that then i figured out how to do it and if your gonna quote an article unless it says its free to do so its usualy better to quote the first paragraph or two depending on links but interesting thread wonder where this is gonna end up going before too long .S&F
edit realzied YOU did use ex button well done far better then i did on this site for over a year well done op
edit on 27-2-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
No disrespect but, this thread looks like a trap for someone looking for trouble

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Too bad they want to fight for Democracy.
I want the Republic back.

It looks as if this is the big move by the PTB to stir the populace into Rebellion lite V 1.0
No thanks, go fish.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not (I don't have the time to look), but annon is a two-edged sword here.

How do we know this isn't "govt" imitating annon?

Agent Provocateurs in the digital world?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by calnorak
Welp, they are going to start dropping like flies and in a few years anon will be history.

I really can't believe they openly declared war on the government, but we do have this Declaration that says "

Really? They are called anonymous for a reason. Can you name one member? I would imagine they are hard to find....especially the ones doing the hacking.

Yup, it's interesting that no one can come up with a member of anonymous but everyone can name members of so called "secret societies" like Skull and Bones.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Check out my signature. The Declaration of Independance gives every American the authority to overthrow their Government.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Really? They are called anonymous for a reason. Can you name one member? I would imagine they are hard to find....especially the ones doing the hacking.

No not hard to find.. easy i can pm link you if you wish... there are a good few anon lurking here too....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Yep. I'm almost 100% convinced that absolutely no government agency anywhere had anything to do with the creation of Anon whatsoever.

yep.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

ha the declaration of independence wasnt a legal document it was more of a break up note

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

Hey well done on your thread can you explain why you changed the title of your thread please...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

seemed more fitting considering we dont exactly know if this was actually anon or if the governments trying to create a riot so they have a reason for martial law

and i didnt see the video on this site just youtube anonops.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
From the perspective of anonymous, there are groups of people (in government and the intelligence community) trying to discredit anonymous by confusing the public and posting false attack messages pretending to be anonymous. Anonymous is aware of this governmental agenda to discredit their movement and posted this video in which they say in regards to this "for once don't expect us."

www.youtube.com...

Whenever watching a video that presents an anonymous perspective, you have to keep in mind most of these are not "hackers," but just ordinary persons making their political messages heard anonymously.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

I agree. Anon was formed on 4chan chat rooms and is grass roots in its origin...

ps i like stars too...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by VoidHawk

John Ashcroft declared hackers as terrorists in 2001

Yeah, Ashcroft and the rest of them Bush administration Bozo's need to be behind bars

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join