It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation V:possible false flag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

If Anonymous make noises like this, and continue to do so, the only thing they will accomplish, is the outlaw of the group within America, and the potential death by assassination, of any American Anonymous members.

And due to the nature of Anonymous, should this happen, we would likely not even know about it as they are anonymous. This is their weakness, there can be no martyrs. With public groups, when they are taken out people know who they are and why they were taken out. For Anon members it will probably just be a "random" attack, or an "accident" or even "suicide", and if they are not killed they will be set up and falsely convicted for offences totally unrelated to their cause.

Its not just the US that is going to hell, the UK is going down the same road. We are not quite as far gone as you guys yet, but nobody here cares, the warning signs are there blaring away in front of everyones faces, but nobody cares, and the few that do cant do crap without the corporations playing all sorts of legal trickery and corrupt judges and MP's bowing to their will.

The world is a mess, theres nothing we can do about it. The only way that the current system will be defeated is when they destroy themselves from within. They are too powerful for us to take on.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
If I were you guys I would be really REALLY careful how you respond to this.

I mean, they DID declare WAR on our government!!!!
If you agree with or support their decision then you ARE an enemy combatant.

No, we aren't. We (specifically defined as posters within this thread) perhaps are in the minds of the geriatric fascist demoniacs (such as Lieberman) who inhabit the legislative branch, but we are not in point of fact.

Let me be perfectly clear. I said that I believe that, according to the specific instructions to this effect, given by the Constitution's authors, the contemporary American government has met the conditions which, according to them, would justify its' overthrow. However, I also went on to further state, that under no possible circumstances do I believe that anyone living within America domestically, or anywhere else in the world, should seek to attain said goal in practice, because I know very well what would happen to anyone who tried; and that certainly includes myself.

I am therefore in no way an enemy combatant. I may hold views, in hypothetical terms, which the American government may consider subversive and in opposition to its' continued operation; but I have neither the intention, nor the capability, to see those views practically actualised. I have no idea who that task will fall to, if it is ever carried out by anyone at all.
edit on 27-2-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well they need to get to fighting.
Enough with the words and let us see what they are truly, truly made of.
There are good people in our Government but a lot of them have lose their way because of $ and perhaps even other forces that we not know of.
Perhaps a push in the right direction is what those good people need...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I call Hoax for two reasons.

One, their trade mark opening theme music is gone. Two, they never used the "We are Americans" line before either. The concept of nationality identification never is or was an issue.

They decided to insert those two additional quotes for this?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Claims such as these have been made before, and have led to nothing. Remember the Take Back America movement a couple of years ago, where they claimed to have served ultimatums to all of the states' Governors? Or that idiot Rod Class and his byzantine interpretation of the law that would even make Jordan Maxwell seem like a simpleton? This may lead to something, but somehow I doubt it, as much as it does need to be done.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie

One, their trade mark opening theme music is gone. Two, they never used the "We are Americans" line before either. The concept of nationality identification never is or was an issue.

you may be right according to the top post on the video

Operation V is a false flag! We were warned about this!

Anonymous is a non-violent movement, and we would never do this. We're infiltrated!

ExoVampire

maybe its a cheep shot by the government to try and get the president to sign the papers for martial law

plus its not on this anonymous dedicated blog anonops.blogspot.com...
edit on 27-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wow.
I am happy that they have realized that defacing websites won't make any difference. I will be waiting for what they are going to do next. "Truth is treason in the empire of lies" so I don't care if the damn govt labels them as terrorist.

And to the flamers, at least these anon guys are trying to spread the awareness than you people just flaming and doing no good.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I agree totally.
I also agree with the poster that warned some of you about showing support/comfort for anyone that has declared war on our government. Don't be stupid. I can't tell you how many times I have heard..."hey, you can't arrest me, I haven't done anything wrong...I have rights." They all end up having time on their hands to reflect on those rights, and later find out that there seems to be a philosophical difference in interpreting what they are, but what is made clear to them, is how valued their interpretation of them are.

You have been advised. God Bless America.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"Anonymous" probably started off as a team of suits in a dark basement in Langley IMO..

They cause a bit of online mischief,causing loads of internet chatter about how massive and dangerous they are.
The ideology spreads and becomes a movement-more net mischief ensues.
Then they declare war on the government,thus causing said government to be able to steamroll through a whole load of net censorship laws...

Job done,big cash bonuses for the suits involved of course.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
congrats anon.. you just declared war against America..

I hope the military takes this as an act of war like they promised.... Then we will see how many websites get defaced... lol..

Unless of course anon is the gov. which is entirely possible

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
"Anonymous" probably started off as a team of suits in a dark basement in Langley IMO..

No, I don't think they did. I am inclined to believe that Anon have definitely been compromised at this point, but it didn't happen until after Chanology; probably just before the Arab Spring, or thereabouts. Operation Egypt really should not have happened, in hindsight; the Egyptian government is now led by the man Mubarak had named as his successor anyway, and the Egyptian people are no better off.

The oldfags were right; Anonymous should not have started ops that dealt with anything which wasn't primarily about the freedom of the Internet, as far as maintaining their integrity was concerned. Egypt was in a way, yes; but Op Egypt didn't die once the net was back on, there.

Once Anonymous really started going offline, that was the beginning of the end. That was when Soros etc would have started getting in.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

TheGuyFawkes,
Thanks for sharing your post. I don't believe you posted anything wrongly, I am actually glad you did. I and everyone needed to read this and watch the video if they could. Do we know if this is actually anon? If so, are you ready to stand up? Are you ready to get your country back for you and you citizens, will you stand up for your family and loved ones? Unfortunately half the American people who are concerned they will are sheeple who are all talk. We need to grow some balls. & Stop tolerating this bs. But every man has a different opinion...if you like the way things are going just sit back and keep doing nothing.
I do believe these people would be hard to find..but I do also know if the gov wanted to find them they could...but if we all stood up with them they couldnt take us all out..we out number them.
Im ready, have bee ready..Are you ready?
Thanks for your post, great share TheGuyFawkes!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

TheGuyFawkes,
Thanks for sharing your post. I don't believe you posted anything wrongly, I am actually glad you did. I and everyone needed to read this and watch the video if they could. Do we know if this is actually anon? If so, are you ready to stand up? Are you ready to get your country back for you and you citizens, will you stand up for your family and loved ones? Unfortunately half the American people who are concerned they will are sheeple who are all talk. We need to grow some balls. & Stop tolerating this bs. But every man has a different opinion...if you like the way things are going just sit back and keep doing nothing.
I do believe these people would be hard to find..but I do also know if the gov wanted to find them they could...but if we all stood up with them they couldnt take us all out..we out number them.
Im ready, have bee ready..Are you ready?
Thanks for your post, great share TheGuyFawkes!

nope

2nd

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
no i dont believe it is anon

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes

you may be right according to the top post on the video

Operation V is a false flag! We were warned about this!

Anonymous is a non-violent movement, and we would never do this. We're infiltrated!

ExoVampire

maybe its a cheep shot by the government to try and get the president to sign the papers for martial law

plus its not on this anonymous dedicated blog anonops.blogspot.com...
edit on 27-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I support them!!! please please please wipe out my debts. :p

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Isoroku Yamamoto made the correct call in 1943.

This hidden group of cockroaches will ensure their own doom if they decide to go toe-to-toe. They would exist longer if they were only an annoying knat. US wouldn't spend the money to take them down.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattNC
Isoroku Yamamoto made the correct call in 1943.

Japan were another country. Anonymous aren't.

Don't get me wrong; I think the YouTube vid here was a false flag at worst, or a personal army attempt at best. It still is true, however, that national governments don't tend to fare as well against decentralised groups.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If they hit something big enough, they will get some serious attention. That's not how groups like this survive.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by ILikeStars

i dont know its my first thread, but how would it be?

I'm not sure myself, and am asking for other reasons also in a thread of mine in the board and questions forum.

The legal technical jargon is a little confusing to me. But, section 12e of the terms and conditions states:

12e) Compliance With Laws: You agree to comply in all material respects with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your activities under the Terms and Conditions of Use (and for members, the Additional Terms and Conditions of Membership).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not sure if the American Government considers it legal or not to wage war on the American Government, nor am I sure that the above states that members of ATS must comply with all the laws.

If the above states that members must comply with all the laws, and ATSers have agreed to this prior to becoming members, and they can not tell me the number of laws that exist.... then does this make all ATSers liars?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join