It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation V:possible false flag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattNC
If they hit something big enough, they will get some serious attention. That's not how groups like this survive.

It wasn't a video that spoke for the collective. There's no mention of it on anonops, and only a single news report concerning it. It was put up by someone else.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Tough to establish it was not that group. After all, they attack other websites, correct?
edit on 27-2-2012 by MattNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I am an American. I love my people. I will suffer what I must for their good. I openly accept that the current system is clearly violating our right to exist at all. It has become nearly insufferable. Be careful? Or what they will kill me, jail me? What is the difference if they do it to me or my children or children's children. The future as I see it for my country is a dictatorship. I see that as a threat to my country. The same as if a foreign power threatened it.

Would you not fight to protect your country? would you not suffer the consequences of facing its enemies?
There is no difference. I do not condone violence. I do condone protecting your country.

Fear is irrelevant.
We are past that point. I feared that my country would be threatened. It was, and is under attack. We as a people will suffer because of that. Why would I care if I suffer personally.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

You can not be a coward for fearing for your life. You cannot call yourself a loyal patriot if you accept the violations to your nations people and its laws.

I would rather be a scared patriot than a scared traitor.

Be smart and avoid death and detainment sure, but how will you avoid the future they have in mind for us?
How will our descendants?

What would our founding fathers do?
What did they do?

Do we owe them anything for their sacrifice?

edit on 27-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This has all the hallmarks of another, modern, Reichstag to me. Make a very threatening announcement by someone claiming to be Anon, then begin your crackdown/assault/war. This doesn't look good to my eyes....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by ILikeStars

i dont know its my first thread, but how would it be?

I'm not sure myself, and am asking for other reasons also in a thread of mine in the board and questions forum.

The legal technical jargon is a little confusing to me. But, section 12e of the terms and conditions states:

12e) Compliance With Laws: You agree to comply in all material respects with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your activities under the Terms and Conditions of Use (and for members, the Additional Terms and Conditions of Membership).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not sure if the American Government considers it legal or not to wage war on the American Government, nor am I sure that the above states that members of ATS must comply with all the laws.

If the above states that members must comply with all the laws, and ATSers have agreed to this prior to becoming members, and they can not tell me the number of laws that exist.... then does this make all ATSers liars?

good point but i also see threads about people killing each other on here all the time and im pretty sure thats illegal so wouldnt that be a violation of the T&C as well?

oh well if it is in violation let em take it down i could honestly care less haha

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

We are Anonymous.
We are Americans
We Never Forgive
We never Forget

Those who cannot forgive, shall not recieve forgiveness.

Two wrongs do not make a right, this isn't algebra, you do not get a positive from 2 negatives in real life.
edit on 27-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Is this the excuse needed to declare hackers as terrorists?
hmmmm

I think so. This looks like a Goverment operation. V for vendetta? ha

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Might I make a suggestion to get this out there and reach a true mass audience quickly go to a freelance job type site and hire for like $50, a small donation to the effort if you will, a S.E.O. tech to implement ad word campaign for the video, or even an email marketing company to send emails to people who subscribe to content such as this.

This way we can use the useless money for a useful cause

Hire someone to transfer the video in software bundles as a little auto-play when they open the install file. Kinda spooky will get across trust me.

Hopefully I don't disappear tomorrow, I knew something big would happen the eve of my court date.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I also just thought maybe we should all make a facebook account with just the name of something like URGENT NEWS or something and go on a friend-ing frenzy I do believe you can send a message with a friend request advise everyone you love that something big is getting ready to happen this open apparent threat the US Government is what they have been waiting for to take down one of our most powerful tools, the internet, they are trying to get everyone to share their lives, through the filter of FB and twitter. The INET will soon go up to stop ANON this is why it is so open, but what we must understand is that ANON is real and this is their alert to the people to understand now is the time and sides are going to be made of those who don't choose a side to be on.

I pray for nothing but peaceful resolution. I guess we will see.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i looked, didnt see it, so i thought id bring this in on the mix. you guys gonna participate or just watch? be cool to see what happens to be honest with you.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

Incredible! This seems to be a most reasonable way to make a point 8]>

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
due to the confusion about the T&C i have asked the mods to fix the thread, i have also requested that the title of the thread to be changed to possible false flag, due to the fact that i dont think anon wrote this

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

If it was an issue I'm pretty sure the moderators would have probably said something by now.

So I guess no worries.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Looking at this though it does seem rather strange and odd timing ish lol.

I would never want there to be any danger to anyone involved in resolving differences between the people and the government but it almost seems as though ANON wants us to go out and go out with even more anger this time.

Except the fact that this time the GOV isn't going to be so nice and caring for those of you who don't see it their way. Things may end up very bad for a-lot of us. We have already been declared threats to the USA.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by Screwed

I am an American. I love my people. I will suffer what I must for their good. I openly accept that the current system is clearly violating our right to exist at all. It has become nearly insufferable. Be careful? Or what they will kill me, jail me? What is the difference if they do it to me or my children or children's children. The future as I see it for my country is a dictatorship. I see that as a threat to my country. The same as if a foreign power threatened it.

Would you not fight to protect your country? would you not suffer the consequences of facing its enemies?
There is no difference. I do not condone violence. I do condone protecting your country.

Fear is irrelevant.
We are past that point. I feared that my country would be threatened. It was, and is under attack. We as a people will suffer because of that. Why would I care if I suffer personally.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

You can not be a coward for fearing for your life. You cannot call yourself a loyal patriot if you accept the violations to your nations people and its laws.

I would rather be a scared patriot than a scared traitor.

Be smart and avoid death and detainment sure, but how will you avoid the future they have in mind for us?
How will our descendants?

What would our founding fathers do?
What did they do?

Do we owe them anything for their sacrifice?

edit on 27-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

That was a beautifully well constructed, inspirational,and moving piece which made us all just well up with patriotism but, I haven't a clue what your point is.

All I said was 'be careful'.

Meaning, know the potential consequences BEFORE you post. If you are OK with thise consequences then.....GREAT!! You are a great American, defending our freedoms, yadda yadda, blahhh blahhh blahhh.
You will be playing right into their hands and outing yourself as an enemy combatant and rounded up LOOOOONG before the fight has even begun but hey,.......what do you care? You're a 'American Patriot'.

Thanks for taking one for the team.

The other school of thought that people have is to wait patiently, keep your F ing mouth shut, head down, and WAIT until the right moment when waiting is no longer an option. THEN and ONLY THEN, will it be time to 'ACT' and never NEVER 'REACT'!!!

But, what do I know? seriously.
Thanks for being a real American hero.
Really, I do thank you but, as for me????

I am not jumping on any bandwagon which DECLARES WAR on the American Government!!!

No thank YOU and have a good day sir!!!
edit on 27-2-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

due to the confusion about the T&C i have asked the mods to fix the thread, i have also requested that the title of the thread to be changed to possible false flag, due to the fact that i dont think anon wrote this

You're right, it (your original post before it was edited a few minutes ago) doesn't look consistent with Anonymous' goals. Especially the "call to arms" part, that was a little extreme. I poked around on Google for a minute after I read it (instead of clicking the link you posted) and nothing came up for today except a Public Radio International story and an Anon video released last week refering to a march to the capitol to be held today.

Total speculation on my part: maybe someone who doesn't agree with Anonymous made and posted the video you shared in order to draw negative attention and possible violence to the proposed march today. That's the scary thing about being anonymous, or without a name... any coo-coo out there could join your side anytime and claim they have the exact same interests in mind. An undefined group is open to any menbers, whether they're fighting for the same thing or not. The motives might be the same, but the call to action could have drastically different results.

A search: "Anonymous 2-27-2012" will show you the organized march video I'm refering to.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by atomsapple

i also noticed my video and the solidarity video had the same poaster www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by atomsapple

contradicts itself a little
edit on 27-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

Agreed.

At this point, anyone could make a you tube video and state, without a mask, "I'm the leader of Anonymous, I call the shots" and we'd all have to believe him/her.

Not knowing who you're following could be a very dangerous thing. (And I don't mean you in particular, the "you" I mean is people who blindly follow a movement, especially one with a faceless leader.)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by onequestion

not a war on america a war on the american government

Considering our government is compromised of corrupt lobbyist owned politicians "paid actors" and the rest who turn a blind eye to such tyranny then... the ends do justify the means. You see these people have stifled the right to peacefully assemble when we did speak out against them. Those who are innocent have nothing to fear. of Therefore this merits Operation V, however there is no official Anonymous message. Some anons may get behind this, maybe all anons will back this horse. I can only speak for myself when i say project mayhem will soon be a reality.

The day of reckoning is approaching...

Operation V sounds fantastic! .

As for "false flag" psssst come on now? Paranoid? I understand you are asking a question but lets not make any hasty decisions. Be careful not to make the assertion against those fighting for your own freedoms. Why is every hacktivist act against these vile agencies always have to be subject to being a "inside job" and a pretext for a set up? Often hear the claims of Anon being a secret government operation. That is quite silly since they are exposing themselves in the process and undermining thier own interests creating a rift between themselves and teh masses. Anyone even your own alphabet agencies can and will pose as anonymous under our banner. However you will know "if you pay attention" if it is agents behind said operation. Where the intent lies. And how your supposed elected officials handle it.

Overall Anonymous can not be directed or controlled, it can not be corrupted or hijacked. People have tried and failed because the general opinion of anons will not fall in to the status type quo thinking. We know our own.
And we will find those who attempt to use Anonymous for personal gain and corrupt means.

edit on 27-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Wow, war against the american government?
And they claim themselves to be american?

That´s treason.

The size of their ding-a-lings.
edit on 27-2-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join