Operation V:possible false flag

page: 6
72
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer
 


4chan board /b/ to be exact lol

legally almost everybody in the government should be behind bars for insider trading
edit on 27-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes
 


It does not matter if its on the blog post or not. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. There is no such thing an a genuine anon member and so no way of telling if a op in geniune or not.. The proof is in the pudding, kinda like an online democracy...



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes
 





4chan board /b/ to be exact lol


im sure theres a few b/tards kicking around here....



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I find this blatant disrespect of america disgraceful..



EnemyAiders







America may not be what they claim, but at least they dont usually shoot their own citizens (China & Russia)



#ProFreeSociety
#ProAmerica



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer
 


im a /b/tard but in saying that in breaking rules 1&2 lol



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The way ATS cut THIS post.
says to me ATS is hand in hand with the goverment.

if some one post a post from Anon.
then it has NO auther!
so No copyrirhts.



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Ridiculous.

Regardless of it's origins or creator, this video is downright dumb. Who would take up arms for anyone cowardly hiding behind a literally faceless group? Anonymous has no substance behind a declaration of war. The best that I can imagine hackers could do in a war is maybe hacking an armed drone.

Seems like it could very possibly be an "idiot test" by government to see who would follow along, or just simply the test of an idiot.
edit on 27-2-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-2-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
Wow, war against the american government?
And they claim themselves to be american?

That´s treason.

The size of their ding-a-lings.
edit on 27-2-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)



Depends if you are active military, coup d'état . I am american and I am against the corruption in my government call me a traitor.

I took a oath years ago to defend my country against enemies foreign and domestic


And it is this kind of thinking of yours that enabled Hitler to slaughter millions, serve your homeland.


food for thought
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" - Thomas Jefferson


edit on 27-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)


I agree, but i have to point out that that is NOT how i view the subject,
but i suspect that it will be viewed from an such angle by those in power.
This is different than protesting against your government, this is a thing where people´s
convictions may have some SERIOUS consequences for them, IMO.
It´s already been said on this thread that voicing your support online on this matter
might not be the smartest thing to do, but i just have to admire those who are
standing up for their beliefs on this one.



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Politics have now undoubtedly become corrupted by money and corporate interest with Citizens United v. Federal Election Committee ruling, and considering the Patriot Acts, NDAA 2012, the pending Enemy Expatriation Act, and others of the sort, the safeguards against tyranny of checks and balances that our forefathers put in place are being undermined, and the door is steadily being opened to tyranny and oppression.

However, sh*t really is not that bad for The People as of late, and there are still processes to be used to remove these atrocities from legislation. Until they have failed, or tyranny truly takes hold, the masses will not be swayed to take arms against the federal government. A lot of folks say that when they do come breaking through the doors then it will be too late, but that's bull. It's never too late. Besides, that's when the real fun would begin: when the enemy's on the offensive with the impression that he has the upper hand.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think it's hilarious that we have the original post followed a post of almost equal size regarding what some here may call censorship. Just saying...haha...



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
Wow, war against the american government?
And they claim themselves to be american?

That´s treason.

The size of their ding-a-lings.
edit on 27-2-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)



Depends if you are active military, coup d'état . I am american and I am against the corruption in my government call me a traitor.

I took a oath years ago to defend my country against enemies foreign and domestic


And it is this kind of thinking of yours that enabled Hitler to slaughter millions, serve your homeland.


food for thought
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" - Thomas Jefferson


edit on 27-2-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)


I agree, but i have to point out that that is NOT how i view the subject,
but i suspect that it will be viewed from an such angle by those in power.
This is different than protesting against your government, this is a thing where people´s
convictions may have some SERIOUS consequences for them, IMO.
It´s already been said on this thread that voicing your support online on this matter
might not be the smartest thing to do, but i just have to admire those who are
standing up for their beliefs on this one.




but you have to agree that it has become a terrible world where standing by ones convictions is viewed as harm towards the community just because the ones currently up top dont like what they are hearing.
In most the cases where we are venting dissent its because our governments are very obviously NOT doing what is in the intrest of the people but what the large companies want them to do. It has become very clear that ALL governments on planet Earth no longer are for and by the people.... they have become rogue and uncotrollable.
Any armed forces with respect for themselves and the people they have sworn to protect must by this point see that they too are being misled. If I was i the army, I would know who is my commander and chief and that is not a minister, a secretary or even a president. It is the middle class man and woman on the street taking blows from a cops baton.

At this point where governments are closing their eyes to the wrong doings of bankers, money making corps and rich eltist families it is no longer breaking the law to revolt. Crimes have already been committed and revolting is a cry for justice.

Do not believe the lie that living obbidiently in chains of debt and unemployment is freedom. The current rulers do NOT want to help you or make your life better, they just want you to survive so you can spend the rest of your life working your ass off and then die in poverty.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
I think we are in need of a great change... not sure if violence is the answer though, but then again what other language do they listen too? Tough and interesting times we live in


The real question is would the current soldiers be willing to shoot their own country men to keep "peace and order".

If TSHTF and there is uprising in America could you imagine the horrible decisions the members of our armed services would have to contemplate.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
No one seems to "get it" anonymous has already won, this nation will go into revolution

The message has been heard by everyone, the very movie V elaborates it

The govt has only 2 choices let this continue and seem impotent and loose OR attack anonymous

Then everyone is anonymous because who is next?

The NRA? Christians? Drug Users, How about Millions of men held in bondage by financial law unable to see their children often if at all? 35 Million working under the poverty lines? Minorities?

what disenfranchised group wont rise hen the only opposition goes down?

Senior citizens? still scared by the the world around them who will vote for and accept anything simply to feel secure?

What Man wont rise up? What Young adult or even women and children?

People talk about anon as a group, it's not a group, everyone who wants this all to stop is anonymous and that in one way or another is everyone literally.

Millions and Millions of Americans saying NO

It can be like ghandi and some might not go to work, others with less to loose will bomb things still others will hack, many already don't pay taxes, horde guns

so who is anonymous? All of us

But they wont have a nation to rule if they go on the attack...

we have missed the one thing Anon has not "United We Stand Divided We Fall" They have been dividing us for decades, slowly at first people none of us like drinkers, drug users, smokers but now it's everyone, the Nra, Rednecks, Meat eaters, Fat people. divorced husbands, The Amish for making their own butter, soon they will try and send our kids to war, Unions, workers, people who EAT... genetically modified foods, small business owners, children in schools

who isn't under attack by them?

So when they target anonymous and it's not... some raging arab on the news, but your cousin who likes anime or your niece who simply wanted to grow fresh vegetables, or your neighbor who liked guns, or your Dad who is really mad that he can't see you more often or the guy who lost his job 3 months ago and his house and his wife that they Call a terrorist on the news

what happens then? How will you react? Will you be Anonymous?

My guess is most of us already are



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The alphabet police are going nowhere and neither they should be. When the New Madrid goes they may find themselves deployed elsewhere - like helping their fellow man - a very new experience for them to be sure.
Paddymelon



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
The way ATS cut THIS post.
says to me ATS is hand in hand with the goverment.

if some one post a post from Anon.
then it has NO auther!
so No copyrirhts.


what? i asked them to change it


Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
due to the confusion about the T&C i have asked the mods to fix the thread, i have also requested that the title of the thread to be changed to possible false flag, due to the fact that i dont think anon wrote this



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordnightstalker
No one seems to "get it" anonymous has already won, this nation will go into revolution

The message has been heard by everyone, the very movie V elaborates it

The govt has only 2 choices let this continue and seem impotent and loose OR attack anonymous

Then everyone is anonymous because who is next?

The NRA? Christians? Drug Users, How about Millions of men held in bondage by financial law unable to see their children often if at all? 35 Million working under the poverty lines? Minorities?

what disenfranchised group wont rise hen the only opposition goes down?

Senior citizens? still scared by the the world around them who will vote for and accept anything simply to feel secure?

What Man wont rise up? What Young adult or even women and children?

People talk about anon as a group, it's not a group, everyone who wants this all to stop is anonymous and that in one way or another is everyone literally.

Millions and Millions of Americans saying NO

It can be like ghandi and some might not go to work, others with less to loose will bomb things still others will hack, many already don't pay taxes, horde guns

so who is anonymous? All of us

But they wont have a nation to rule if they go on the attack...

we have missed the one thing Anon has not "United We Stand Divided We Fall" They have been dividing us for decades, slowly at first people none of us like drinkers, drug users, smokers but now it's everyone, the Nra, Rednecks, Meat eaters, Fat people. divorced husbands, The Amish for making their own butter, soon they will try and send our kids to war, Unions, workers, people who EAT... genetically modified foods, small business owners, children in schools

who isn't under attack by them?

So when they target anonymous and it's not... some raging arab on the news, but your cousin who likes anime or your niece who simply wanted to grow fresh vegetables, or your neighbor who liked guns, or your Dad who is really mad that he can't see you more often or the guy who lost his job 3 months ago and his house and his wife that they Call a terrorist on the news

what happens then? How will you react? Will you be Anonymous?

My guess is most of us already are




This almost brought me to tears. Very powerful words. The Revolution has come. The Class War has reached a head. The ruling class must be purged. There will be corrupt officials and bankers and financial leaders drug through the streets for their crimes. We will win. They will be dethroned. All hail the Revolution.

We truly ARE legion...



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boot2theface

This almost brought me to tears. Very powerful words. The Revolution has come. The Class War has reached a head. The ruling class must be purged. There will be corrupt officials and bankers and financial leaders drug through the streets for their crimes. We will win. They will be dethroned. All hail the Revolution.

We truly ARE legion...


The only problem with this is innocents will be "purged" as well.
There are plenty of people in the upper 10 5 and 1% who aren't bad people they got their by working their a$$es off.
Are you really willing to let innocents be harmed?

Go back to the American Revolution a successful and historically popular one, we waited for England to fire the first shots.
The French Revolution, the people fired the first shots and to this day it's considered a bloody revolution.

Unfortunately in a situation like this to protect more lives we need to wait until it is almost to late that way more asleep innocent people can wake up and move away from the hot spots, and even support those in need.

If the downtrodden are the first to shoot, not only history, but our own collective conscience will forever hold us guilty for all the innocents lost.



posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordnightstalker
No one seems to "get it" anonymous has already won, this nation will go into revolution




This is the definition of real anarchy, right here. Although most of you aren't aware, in terms of what happened to Natalie Portman's character as a result of the concentration camp sequence, V for Vendetta actually mentions it. As powerful as it is though, and as realistic as that part of the movie really was, most in the audience would rather overlook it, and focus on safer, more comfortable, more enjoyable things, like V engaging in witty dialogue, having knife fights, and blowing stuff up.

The problem is that the above isn't what many of you really want to do. It's too hard. It's too scary. Worst of all, it involves individual responsibility.

Most people don't want personal sovereignty. They prefer to keep protesting. They prefer to keep rioting. They prefer violence. They prefer to keep sending the message that not only did someone else create the problem, but it's also up to someone else to fix it.

Contrary to what you might think, the wealthy minority didn't get that way by themselves. They got their with our consent. If we'd worked as hard at stopping them, as they were prepared to work to get there, or harder, they never would have been an issue to begin with.

Anonymous won't win by hacking; and even if they did, it would be a case of someone else winning, while the rest of us stayed passive. That would make them the ones with the right to decide the future...not us.

I'm not doing what Ben Stewart advocates in Ungrip, in some ways. I'm about to fly back to my mother's place, tomorrow. I'm going back to flouridated, chlorinated mains water, and mains power. I'm going back to supermarket food. I'm going back to learn how to love my parents; which for too long, is something I haven't been willing to do. I'm also going back because I want to sit in front of the Internet and play Minecraft, rather than spend much of my time gardening. I do not want a post-electrical, anti-technological future, irrespective of how hard it might be to avoid that.

So I'm possibly not sovereign, in that context; and truthfully I might never be. I'm still on a disability support pension, as well. You might think that that makes me a hypocrite, but I actually think you'd be wrong.

The point is to make a choice. Make it honestly, make it consciously, make it with intent. Whatever it is that you want, choose it because it is your choice; not because you're blaming other people for it, and acting like a victim.




posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Is this the excuse needed to declare hackers as terrorists?
hmmmm


Sooner or later some government operated "activist group" will attack or infect power grids, nuclear power plants or something along those lines in the west and cause exactly that. It's gonna take years to slowly make these hackers known to the population as a credible threat but you can bet your arse that that's the direction this is going. Anonymous is naturally a part of this plan.



posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Operation V has been described as "Declaration of War on the United States Government".

can someone explain why are Anonymous hackers enemy of the U.S: Government in the Homeland but allies in the Middle East (Operation Iran etc.)?





new topics

top topics



 
72
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join