It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tactical Beer Mug

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Have I got a treat for you guys. Take a look at this!

Tactical Beer Mug With Scope Mounts, AR-15 Handle

Source

The OPMOD Battle Mug is like no other mug you've seen! This massive mountain of a mug combines three Mil-Spec 1913 scope rails and a block ofimage CNC-machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum with the capacity to hold a sizable 24 ounces of your favorite frothy beverage. The OPMOD Battle Mug is built to military specs - the rails are real military-specification rails, the handle is an actual AR-15 carry handle mounted to one of the rails, and the body is serious hard-core metal, machined out of a 13.5-pound solid block of aluminum. You can load up the OP-MOD Battle Mug just like you would your trusty AR - pile on a scope, a laser sight, holo sight, or any other tactical gear you want. With its Mil-Spec Type III anodized finish and a crenelated base, the OP MOD Battle Mug is just as good for fending off foes as kicking back with a beer - though we recommend the latter. Each one is custom-engraved with its own unique serial number and includes a removable AR15 carry handle. Last but not definitely least - the OPMOD Battle Mug is proudly made in the USA!

Are yah excited? Who wants to get one? I can't believe its only $250. Wouldn't all those hardware on the mug costs thousands?
edit on 26-2-2012 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I've met a few local Militia members who would want to be among the first to get their copy of it. lol.... Nice catch for how extreme the absurd can really get.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You Americans are one crazy bunch.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The most amazing thing about that invention... the price.

W-T-F to that...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Why does everything that is made in the U.S.A look so much better than the crap other countries are manufacturing. I wonder....bring all the jobs back to the country....This means you Apple, time to let your fellow Americans assemble those I-phones.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

What a strange idea-Is it so that they can smuggle gun parts as they are part of a cup?
Some weird loophole?

Not very practical either IMO.

I would certainly not recommend any UK folks buying one of these..
The cops/customs will be on your case quick sharp,for importing gun parts.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What a WORTHLESS invention.

A person would have to be a real NUT to spend the money for something so asinine as this.

edit on 26-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Why does everything that is made in the U.S.A look so much better than the crap other countries are manufacturing. I wonder....bring all the jobs back to the country....This means you Apple, time to let your fellow Americans assemble those I-phones.

I agree however its the end cost (labor) that kills our products for overseas market. We can only sell so many mugs within the US.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

accessories NOT included

ok fore $250 you get ` " tactical beer mug "

look at the ` contents of the box `

Package Contents:
•OPMOD Battle Mug
•AR-15 carry handle

source

the AR-15 handle is $40 here

so thats $210 for an aluminium cup

edit on 26-2-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by balon0

accessories NOT included

ok fore $250 you get ` " tactical beer mug "

look at the ` contents of the box `

Package Contents:
•OPMOD Battle Mug
•AR-15 carry handle

source

the AR-15 handle is $40 here

so thats $210 for an aluminium cup

edit on 26-2-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

Lame. You could probably buy a rifle, hollow out the magazine and chamber, and drink out of the barrel for cheaper

top topics

join