It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Chemtrails This Year, Huge Black Beam.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I have something similar in this thread. Its from quite a while ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by Imagewerx
The mysterious black beams are contrail shadows on the clouds below.

You'll find that shadows aren't the product of a secret military operation but have been part of nature since our sun first burnt in the sky.

By the way I've been looking at the sky for over 40 years now (I had quick look this morning) and see this quite often and don't find anything to lose sleep over.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)
I agree with you and like you I have seen these shadows accompanying contrails from Daytona International and rocket lauches from Kennedy Space Center.The contrails from Daytona fan out from the northern horizon like fingers on a hand. They are especially previalent now with the winter blue skies. They were putting on a good show yesterday with the practically cloudless skies.
Still I find it funny that someone who doesnt know what they are looking at or is prone to taking the "chemtrail conspiracy" tact will label these shadows as "mysterious" or a Goverment secret project and you can't reason with most of them as they carry their chemtrail beliefs as fanatically as a religious zealot.

I have no chemtrail beliefs. My main concern is the effect of jet engine noise on human health and the effect of reduced sunlight. The Icelandic volcanic eruption gave us a brief respite here. The quality of life was many times improved. I can hear one now. If the people on that jet paid for the effects of their choice they would have to pay millions for each seat. People who choose to use jets for hedonistic and profitable purposes are delusional freeloaders whose actions are creating an enormous amount of ill health.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by refused

Fine, you don't trust the government, that's understandable, but why don't you place the same distrust and cynicism in the pro chemtrailers? The ones making money off the whole subject?

Here we agree. If there's money to be made the 'facts' are soon massaged to fit the most profitable line.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChakaBoy
reply to post by Chadwickus

All that big Chemtrail money right?
Chemtrail/contrail/horsetrail/pinthetailonthedonkeytrail, do any of the arguments on either side really matter.
All I know is if people as a whole continue polluting the air as we have been for the last hundred years we won't be able to even breathe soon, let alone argue.
Bottom line is, the air is polluted and becoming more and more polluted every day.
And when it comes down to being that simple, It makes me wonder who is making the money here?

If Heineken wrote ATS comments they'd look like this.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
Well, well what have we got here?
weathermodification.com...
Somewhere out there RIGHT NOW an idiot with PHD on his name tag is destroying the planet for profit and fame.

If I said what's on my mind I'd get banned.

I'll just say, yes.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

Just someday this little operation will get expose because someone will just not keep their mouth shut any longer and the truth will be unfold.

When will this happen? You guys will still be wondering in decades to come why your conspiracy theory has not unfolded. Persistent contrails didn't just magically happen during the late 1990s. In the meantime people are making a nice tidy profit out of selling books, dvds and hosting websites and laughing all the way to the bank. It is based purely on the ignorance of aviation and certain individuals manipulating that 'evidence' in You Tube videos. Some people just blindly follow what is presented to them under the 'chemtrail' banner.

I attended an airshow in the UK when a 'Chemtrail Rally' was being held. The group were openly handing out flyers with photographic evidence of the inside of a 'chemtrail plane' . They just blindly accept that the image is genuine and that photographic proof shows all. You can't debate with them as they don't want to know the reality of that image.

Note the sign on the wall 'Sprayer 05 Hazmat Inside'

The reality of the actual image that was manipulated by someone in the 'Chemtrail' community.

Original Image

The tanks are used for water ballast during testing on airliners.

See following for an example.

www.wired.com...

Something to ponder when you next watch a 'Chemtrail' dvd or stumble upon one of the You Tube 'Chemtrail' videos. They want you to believe so they manipulate and deceive and some of them do it for profit.
edit on 27-2-2012 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Well, well what have we got here? weathermodification.com... Somewhere out there RIGHT NOW an idiot with PHD on his name tag is destroying the planet for profit and fame.

Did you look at this site or just post the link to it?

If you looked at this site you would ave seen this...

Feasibility Studies

Weather Modification, Inc., has been involved in multiple programs with the goal of identifying the potential benefits derived from the application of cloud seeding techniques. Our feasibility studies focus on the cloud structures and patterns in the project area. Gathered information assists in identifying the cloud seeding technology that's best suited for the project.

Please note it says cloud seeding which as been used for decades and has nothing to do with chemtrails....

Sorry, but not even related...

Weather modification equals related. There's no way they'd tell about all their research. It's said the term 'implosion' is often used by demolition companies in a technically incorrect way to reassure the customer that bits aren't going to fly everywhere. It's all about keeping the customer calm. Whatever these people are doing the public message will be, "Nothing to worry about. This is all familiar stuff".

You have to listen the way an investigator would listen. Does it say we have done this exclusively and nothing else? Of course not. Wave a few hundred thousand dollars in their face and you might hear a bit more.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nkinga
I have something similar in this thread. Its from quite a while ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You people who refuse to admit this is a natural phenomenon are sad. It makes me sad to think that people with such limited vision and paranoid tendencies are allowed to walk around with the general public. God I hope none of you are teachers or have children.

Forget the whole "they are out to get you" thing, just think of simple observation. Was the sun out at the time? Were there contrails in the sky? Did the black line last for hours, or less than a minute? Do you know that the earth rotates and the sun will not be a the same point in the sky for very long?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You're all wrong. That's my Heineken delivery plane.

Where we do agree is the effect money making opportunities have on data presentation.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
You people who refuse to admit this is a natural phenomenon are sad. It makes me sad to think that people with such limited vision and paranoid tendencies are allowed to walk around with the general public. God I hope none of you are teachers or have children.

Forget the whole "they are out to get you" thing, just think of simple observation. Was the sun out at the time? Were there contrails in the sky? Did the black line last for hours, or less than a minute? Do you know that the earth rotates and the sun will not be a the same point in the sky for very long?

Cheer up. There are many more threads to add your comments to.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I think the flat-earthers that either cannot or will not acknowledge something as simple as weather modification on a large scale or perhaps that have ulterior motives for running interference are the really 'sad' components here.

Do I think they''re effective? No, not really, but what a waste of time and electrons trying to tie up threads like this with their pre-programmed robotic replies.

Large scale weather modification is quite real and ongoing and millions are watching and learning about it and all of those for whatever reasons that are still in the dark remind me of the proverbial flat-earthers that must have been there scoffing and ridiculing (to no avail) the day Columbus set sail.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Uncinus

I've seen these too. And they are nothing like the photo you posted. It was One black line sticking out among dozens of white ones. If they're shadows, I'd like to know how the shadow people pick only one of the trails to shadow. Is there another possible explanation besides shadows and rays? I'll see if I can dig out my photos after work.

You only get one black line, as only one of the contrails is pointing directly at the sun.

All the other contrails are casting thin slabs of shadow too, but since only one was pointing at the sun, then that's the only one you are viewing edge on.

People in different locations may have seen black beams aligned with the other contrails.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Uncinus because: formatting

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I've seen the black beam-shadow only once, but the trails all the time. It was straight as an arrow, perfectly parallel to the trail and there was nothing I saw around it, like clouds or mist, that could have been a screen onto which a shadow was being thrown. Weirdest thing. Another friend one town over saw it at the same time as me and we were both WTF'ing on facebook one day.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by saulgoode42

Thank you for contributing to this thread. It would be great if we could get photographs from different viewpoints at the same time.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

that is rich. Because people are afraid of a shadow, the guy pointing out that it's just a shadow is now a flat earther? Nice. Don't worry my friend, they really are out to get you. Every cloud is actually a ship with bad men inside and they plan to spray you with bad juice. Might as well head for the bunker now while you still can.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Nonsense.

I hope those who use jets will wake up and acknowledge the scale of the smog they are responsible for.

Do you own and drive an automobile that burns gasoline (petrol)? If so, then you, and everyone else also driving a vehicle that burns a petroleum fossil fuel are more responsible for the "scale of smog" than all the airliners put together.

Because, there are hundreds of millions of ground vehicles. All internal combustion engines, on a variety of devices....even lawnmowers and leaf blowers that are not electric.

The aggregate and total of ALL those engines is far, far greater than all the airliners. And, the ground vehicles spew their filth right down close to the ground, already......where it remains, and where you and I breathe it.

Get a grip on reality......bashing the airline industry seems to be the silly agenda, here. I'd focus a bit closer to home, and wouldn't come of as such a hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Kester

Nonsense.

I hope those who use jets will wake up and acknowledge the scale of the smog they are responsible for.

Do you own and drive an automobile that burns gasoline (petrol)? If so, then you, and everyone else also driving a vehicle that burns a petroleum fossil fuel are more responsible for the "scale of smog" than all the airliners put together.

Because, there are hundreds of millions of ground vehicles. All internal combustion engines, on a variety of devices....even lawnmowers and leaf blowers that are not electric.

The aggregate and total of ALL those engines is far, far greater than all the airliners. And, the ground vehicles spew their filth right down close to the ground, already......where it remains, and where you and I breathe it.

Get a grip on reality......bashing the airline industry seems to be the silly agenda, here. I'd focus a bit closer to home, and wouldn't come of as such a hypocrite.

The observable effects of the grounding were dramatic. Those who choose to use jets for hedonistic and profitable purposes are responsible for the effects. It is a choice, you are responsible.

I've spent many years using what I call organic transport, i.e. equines. I have several bicycles which I expect will become increasingly desirable as fuel costs rise. I'm a boatbuilder. I once moved five tons over a short distance using oars. This is reality. It's very close to home.

The reality of the airline industry is that it is almost completely unnecessary and causing constant adverse effects on the health of millions. When I try to talk to frequent fliers about reality they become uncomfortable then change the subject or leave. This is called denial. It doesn't make reality go away.

When fliers compare transport methods they almost always ignore the vast distances covered by aircraft compared to short, local journeys. Travelling vast distances with ease leads to nagging dissatisfaction which leads to more long journeys. Once the junkie is thoroughly addicted any convoluted 'logic' that can be verbalised is used as justification.

One friend cycled to Africa, another walked home from Turkey. Others have sailed considerable distances. It is quite possible to travel a long distance without using engines.

Several jets have gone overhead while I've been typing this, all audible from inside the house. I doubt many of the people on those aircraft have thought about the effect their choice has had on reality.

Flying in jets is addictive. Addicts have difficulty acknowledging the effects of their addiction on others. It is necessary to go through withdrawal before the full effects of the addiction can be faced. Your post here has brought to my attention the need for a program to wean addicts off jet use. Thank you.

How many hands will be raised if I ask how many families are fragmented and scattered around the globe as a result of the easy access to jet travel?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

This is an opinion only, and has no empirical evidence to support it:

The reality of the airline industry is that it is almost completely unnecessary and causing constant adverse effects on the health of millions.

You are biased....plain and simple. Perhaps you would be considered in today's world an anachronism.....a person who rejects technology (ironically, though, by selective choosing which technologies are "acceptable" to you, and which aren't).

I could make a statement and claim that computers are responsible for more pain and suffering in the world than airplanes are: "Computers are completely unnecessary and causing constant adverse effects on the health of millions."

There! See how easy that was? There is not a lick of truth in it, any more than there is any truth to your claims about the airlines.

When I try to talk to frequent fliers about reality they become uncomfortable then change the subject or leave. This is called denial. It doesn't make reality go away.

No, I don't think you realize the reality.....people shy away from you when you rant on about the subject because they just want to get away....only one in denial is the one who is an anachronism in modern technological society.

And, back to the original topic......these "black beams"?? Shadows. Harmless shadows.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I havent followed the chemtrail stories too closely since they started coming onto ATS... But I'm curious, do people believe that our Govt. is 'crop dusting' different areas with chemicals? Am I close? What do you guys think is going on here?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join