It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Chemtrails This Year, Huge Black Beam.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I'm going to say 99.9% chance you saw a shadow on the blue sky. If you didn't take pictures of it then no one can figure it out anyway.

Plus, why do you seem to be offended by a logical explanation of what it was?

It's strange to suggest I haven't noticed this before. I've been paying attention to my surroundings for several decades. What I saw this morning was very unusual. In the circumstances I can't see how it could be a shadow. It's difficult to carry a camera due to my lifestyle. I'm going to have to change that. A picture is worth more than a thousand words in this situation.

There have been no logical explanations offered here. All the explanations fit something similar to what I saw, none fit well enough to be acceptable.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Uh, the "black beam" is a shadow.

In many cases yes. In this case it appears not.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Yes, it's hard to do justice to objects that don't fit in the camera frame. Could you give me the precise location and time of day, and direction you were looking in? I could maybe stick something in Google Earth.

It wouldn't be sensible to give my location.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I have seen this BLACK contrail-exhaust-aerosol-chemtrail too. In fact, twice.
WTF?

Take a look at my new 8-plane thread
The videos are getting harder and harder to refute so the distractors then resort to name calling.
One of them is on the verge of getting banned again so I just let it play out all by itself...

Thanks for spreading the awareness OP

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkej23
reply to post by Kester

Ahh the infamous black line.

Strange thing is I'd never heard of them before I saw them. First saw some last year, then heard one or two mentions, then this. It had the appearance of a black beam stretching far into the distance and no way I could see it being a shadow. Shadow was my first thought, then looking at the sun position there was no way a shadow made sense.

This has been by far the worst day for jet smog in a long time.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kester

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I'm going to say 99.9% chance you saw a shadow on the blue sky. If you didn't take pictures of it then no one can figure it out anyway.

Plus, why do you seem to be offended by a logical explanation of what it was?

There have been no logical explanations offered here.

I'm going to say 99.9% chance you saw a shadow on the blue sky too. It is THE logical explanation, especially after posting a video of what you thought it looked like. Then there's the link to Uncinus' very detailed article showing you THE SAME THING again, including pics of the shadows against a clear blue sky.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by merkej23

"Black beams" are just shadows!!!

Shadows being cast by contrails. There are NO such thing as "chemtrails".

Period.

This sweeping statement can only mean you have knowledge of the doings of all men.

You can't possibly know what spraying is or isn't being done. There's a lot of sky, a lot of people and a lot of planes.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Actuallly....I DO know:

You can't possibly know what spraying is or isn't being done. There's a lot of sky, a lot of people and a lot of planes.

I know a LOT of stuff, when it comes to aviation topics.....a LOT of stuff....I happen to be a pilot...with a LOT of experience Just ask.....

(Oh, and I should add....not only am I a pilot, but I am an Airline Pilot too....so, all of my knowledge is free to consume, here on ATS.....(wish I could charge a fee, but that is not how it works, on ATS...yeah, wish I could, but I can't)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I will honestly say that I had never ever payed enough attention to the sky to see one, until I saw a thread here about a black line. I bet it wasn't three weeks later, on a beautiful day, I see a contrail then the sun get's in the perfect position and BAM a black line that went from the edge of the contrail all the way across the sky. It was clearly a shadow caused by the sun being in the perfect spot with the contrail doing the light blocking.

Very cool to see, but sadly it didn't last very long.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
just because you've looked at the sky for decades doesn't make you an an expert. i could look at the same brick wall for decades but that wouldn't make me an expert carptenter

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I saw this in Las Vegas. It was much higher in altitude, much less noticeable. I was driving on the 215 west past the Decatur exit, and saw two planes in the same direction at different altitudes. One of planes at a higher altitude had a contrail with the same tone of darkness as the one you posted, the other was white-grey. Nice to see a confirmation that what I saw wasn't an illusion.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
I'm sure someone is going to come along claiming to be an expert in different types of contrails, just to call you crazy. Anyway, to me this is obviously not normal, I have never seen anything like this. I have seen what I believed to be chemtrails while training in Yakima, WA, but nothing like these dark ones...very interesting.

Yes, lol, you are right someone will be along shortly to try and 'debunk' lol what is so obvious, weather and atmospheric engineering, is and has been going on large scale since at least the mid nineties.

The 'black line' phenomena that you saw is well witnessed in whenever these cloud creating /seeding operations are occurring, whatever this stuff is that is being used (silver iodide? Co2? barium? aluminum" etc.) it definately seems to 'bend ' the light and as as many many observers/researchers have noted the 'shadow' can be on the opposite side of where one would expect it.

Ok though, thanks for sharing your observations. now watch out the DB';s should be arriving shortly to provide those who know better the 'offishul' explantion. 3,2,1.............

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Is it daytime? Then it's a shadow.

What is wrong with people's brains nowadays? Has public education permanently damaged people's perception of reality? How about using some innate abilities called "logic" and "reason".

It's a goddamn shadow - get past it already.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadank
I saw this in Las Vegas. It was much higher in altitude, much less noticeable. I was driving on the 215 west past the Decatur exit, and saw two planes in the same direction at different altitudes. One of planes at a higher altitude had a contrail with the same tone of darkness as the one you posted, the other was white-grey. Nice to see a confirmation that what I saw wasn't an illusion.

Different altitudes.

You solved your own mystery:

Different altitudes - air is different temperature/density//humidity/dew point/winds aloft (speed and direction), etc. at DIFFERENT ALTITUDES.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Those black beams are shadows and that's a great video of one. I have some pics of them but that beats them all.

They used to puzzle me too but they're easily explained.

black beam shadows
edit on 26-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

They are not shadows.

In every instance I've witnessed this, they appear AHEAD of the plane as well as behind. As if the plane is following some form of trajectory by it.

nice try

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

What is wrong with people's brains nowadays? Has public education permanently damaged people's perception of reality? How about using some innate abilities called "logic" and "reason".

Thanks for clarifying that.

Right on time.......

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by merkej23

"Black beams" are just shadows!!!

Shadows being cast by contrails. There are NO such thing as "chemtrails".

Period.

They are not shadows.

See pic. Notice the black line is existing far ahead of the plane so it can't be a shadow....

I suppose you'll say this is some kind of coincidence. You'll likely even make it sound pretty good.

Nice try

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by wigit
Those black beams are shadows and that's a great video of one. I have some pics of them but that beats them all.

They used to puzzle me too but they're easily explained.

black beam shadows
edit on 26-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

They are not shadows.

In every instance I've witnessed this, they appear AHEAD of the plane as well as behind. As if the plane is following some form of trajectory by it.

nice try

You ever notice how the rays of the sun spread out in all directions during a nice sunset when the clouds are obscuring the sun?

Like this:

So the sun is 92,955,807 miles from earth, but the clouds are only a few miles off the ground. How can this be? Care to explain why the sun's rays spread out like this?

Nice try.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Thanks for clarifying that.

Right on time.......

The truth is always on time, my friend. Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

That somehow refutes what I stated? hardly.

Look at the photo I linked to previously.
I have witnessed this first hand. The "black line" extends AHEAD of the plane and runs off as far as the eye can see , with the plane following it PRECISELY.

If you can explain what and why, please do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join