It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Chemtrails This Year, Huge Black Beam.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
reply to post by AwakeinNM

That somehow refutes what I stated? hardly.

Look at the photo I linked to previously.
I have witnessed this first hand. The "black line" extends AHEAD of the plane and runs off as far as the eye can see , with the plane following it PRECISELY.

If you can explain what and why, please do so.

What you describe is a volumetric "edge" shadow. See #3 here:

contrailscience.com...

There's an extensive attempt at explanation there, which I wrote.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

The shadows don't seem to be very common. I've only seen a couple but I haven't paid that much attention to the sky since I stopped believing in chem trails 4 years ago. And the whole chem trail theory didn't start till 1999 to the early 2000's, so you probably didn't think twice about them decades ago because your mind didn't think twice about it.

Just like people will tell you persistent contrails didn't exist in the 70's and 80's but you can find them in movies and photos from that time. There was just less traffic and no one telling you that the government is spraying you for them to notice/remember/ or care about them at that time. The human mind has selective memory.

edit on 26-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Look at the photo I linked to previously. I have witnessed this first hand. The "black line" extends AHEAD of the plane and runs off as far as the eye can see , with the plane following it PRECISELY. If you can explain what and why, please do so.

So did it look like this....

www.atoptics.co.uk...

If so this should explain it for you.

www.atoptics.co.uk...

Enjoy!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have been holding my comment for years about chemtrails vs. contrails because someone will get curse up and down on front street!! I AM NO EXPERT but these things are real as day. This is crazy, I've never see anything like this before. I will give you props on this one.

Just someday this little operation will get expose because someone will just not keep their mouth shut any longer and the truth will be unfold.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by Kester

Uh, the "black beam" is a shadow.

In many cases yes. In this case it appears not.

Is it daytime? Then it's a shadow.

What is wrong with people's brains nowadays? Has public education permanently damaged people's perception of reality? How about using some innate abilities called "logic" and "reason".

It's a goddamn shadow - get past it already.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Right on time.......

The truth is always on time, my friend. Deny ignorance.

you guys...lol

Orwell loves ya....carry on

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I found this that may help add to your great explanation...

www.atoptics.co.uk...

It might be a little easier for an explanation for some of the more scientifically challenged.

I love your site and it has all kind of great info. Do you add other info from other members to help grow it? I bet we could get you some very good pics from all around the world to make it the largest site for this info. Interested?

I would defenitely submit pics for it,Would make it an even better tool to debunk chemtrails.. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Although I understand that perspective, it doesn't make any sense with regards to what I witnessed.

It was later in the day (last) July. I was at a friends having a BBQ. He stepped in for a minute, I looked up and saw a sharp/dark black line shooting out in front of a plane.
I observed this for a few seconds before calling in for him to come and check it out. By the time he got outside it had vanished (for lack of a better term)
It was a clear day for the most part so I don't see how the sun could have caused this at all considering it's orientation in relation to the plane, nevermind the fact that is disappeared for seemingly no reason.

I can't wait until the summer so I can start shooting again. I will post photos of this and start my own thread on it.

Also, I find it incredibly odd that I had not seen one of these "things" EVER until approx. two years ago.

If this was some natural phenomenon I would have noticed eons ago (just like CHEMTRAILS), as I'm sure most of the other rational folks in here will agree... if these are "shadows from Chem/Contrails" then we should be seeing them often. We don't.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

It was friggin' shadow!!!!

Please try to learn the concept!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I know how you feel. Nobody seems to even look up for anything anymore.

They've been "spraying" here in FL especially in the morning. Just the last week I noticed in the afternoon. I had one person tell me they were contrails I should've said I was (non-plussed to say the least) but I should've said since when do they make a giant X like symbol in the sky?

Npw If they see this post they'll probably say something snarky like x-files. Oh well some people just don't want to know anything about what's going on beneath their noses. They'll be the first to panic when the shtf. At least we're aware something's coming.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Oh, gawd......

CONTRAILS!!!

Do people not realize that airliners fly on various courses????

And, yeah.....those courses mean that the contrails will sometimes "cross"....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I'll quote this gentleman to anyone who calls these beams shadows.

"u r talking bollocks, i saw this dark beam just appear ,no planes no clouds, it went as far as the eye could see, then a plane deliberatly, flew into it and puffed out whatever then the plane flew out of it, i could not have been any closer to it, it was just to the side of me, and only 4-500 feet above me, it was thick, solid, perfectly parallel, i am from WW2, i have worked outside all my life, i am constantly watching whether as rain would ruin my work, i spent 10 years plus water sports , constantly watching every cloud to gain a wind advantage, never was there any black beams, never these chemtrails, only in last 10 years or so. people like u ought to be hung from the gallows, pure cointelpro crap, and one day u will b held accountable, the people r not stupid, they are only commatoised, i have every faith that one day they will awaken, but it is hard work. this is for real people not fakes like you."

do you REALLY believe that ?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Check out this vid.

It's from a 767 filming as it passes straight through the middle of another jet's contrail:

Like PB said, flight paths do cross.

edit on 26/2/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
The mysterious black beams are contrail shadows on the clouds below.

You'll find that shadows aren't the product of a secret military operation but have been part of nature since our sun first burnt in the sky.

By the way I've been looking at the sky for over 40 years now (I had quick look this morning) and see this quite often and don't find anything to lose sleep over.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)
I agree with you and like you I have seen these shadows accompanying contrails from Daytona International and rocket lauches from Kennedy Space Center.The contrails from Daytona fan out from the northern horizon like fingers on a hand. They are especially previalent now with the winter blue skies. They were putting on a good show yesterday with the practically cloudless skies.
Still I find it funny that someone who doesnt know what they are looking at or is prone to taking the "chemtrail conspiracy" tact will label these shadows as "mysterious" or a Goverment secret project and you can't reason with most of them as they carry their chemtrail beliefs as fanatically as a religious zealot.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Kester,
Wow! Thanks for your share! These very dark lines are very scary and obviously man made. I feel there is no way these can be 'good'. I am also sick of the ignorant contrail arguers, If you took and passed 8th grade science youd know the difference and how they dispurse within seconds to a minute. This is sitting still, hovering over our heads for us to breathe it in!
Thank you for your post! Its time to deny ignorance. I am passing this on! This is huge for my chemtrail fight..Thanks again Kester!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Um no, you've been lied to or are knowingly lying.

There is no defined time for how long a contrail will last, it could be from a few seconds to several hours.

Please do your research.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Well It's not a common subject day to day chemtrail dicussion but try steve quayle's site

stevequayle.com...

scroll down to his chemtrail section it will open a PDF file with some info on the black lines.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I can't understand why people so violently argue against this chemtrails conspiracy. Why are you so passionately defending your abusive parental figure (government?) Is this stockholm syndrome or what? What's so unbelievable about it? America has poisoned civilian water supplies, the earth, the sea, food, drugs, culture and god knows what else, but for some reason it's beyond comprehension that they might try to poison the sky?

Why do you trust these leaders and people you've never met so much? Because they smile on TV? What have they done to prove their honesty over the People's? Seriously guys you are living in disillusionment, whether the chemtrails are deliberate poison or not is irrelevant, the fact that you can't wrap your mind around the idea that your beloved government may not have your best interest's at heart is the scary part in all this. Governments have done nothing but LIE to its subjects since its inception thousands of years ago (and we have zero evidence to the contrary!), yet some of you will willingly give your LIVES to protect this enigma. What's wrong with you people? Am I just a paranoid lunatic or should I trust the voice in my head that says something here doesn't feel right? Or should I just ignore the same intuition that's led me my entire life like the rest of you people?

I don't know about all this, something tells me that it's far more dangerous to trust your government than to assume they're not doing anything at all that could harm (or just simply disregard) you and your life experience.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Ignorance.

Not all contrails "disperse" ( not "dispurse") withing a few seconds.

Contrails are CIRRUS clouds.

Period.

End.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Whoa calm down have some dip.... I agreed that the black lines were shadows. I only said some people say HARRP, and I also said that if the prolonged trails WERE just due to new fuel mixes AND s the prolonged contrails MAY be harmful due to new fuel mixes. calm down birdie.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by refused

Fine, you don't trust the government, that's understandable, but why don't you place the same distrust and cynicism in the pro chemtrailers? The ones making money off the whole subject?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join