It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Chemtrails This Year, Huge Black Beam.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I have no doubt that this form has been filled out quite a few times. I'm sure some people did fill it out for cloud seeding, but I believe it would be titled "For Cloud Seeding Purposes' if there weren't any other forms of weather modification already being conducted. Don't you? Why would the form even ask the person to fill out the type of weather modification if cloud seeding was the only project this form pertained to?

have you checked to see if you can get access to the forms already filled out?

That's an interesting question. Since I did my part to locate the form, I'll let you do the honors. I try not to go around telling other people what to do. If you are curious and so inclined to see what forms have been filled out, I suggest you should take up that task and report your findings accordingly.

I'll patiently await your results.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

That form appears to be designed for the already well-known methods commonly referred to as "cloud seeding".

Seeding can be accomplished by an airplane, or any other aircraft....OR by ground-based methods.

This is nothing "new", and certainly has nothing at all to do with contrails (seeding is NOT done in cirrus clouds....no point to that). It also has nothing to do with contrail shadows......which are the "Black Beams" that the OP is about.

Shadows. From contrails.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Since I am not on the side of searching for anything that might validate my fear of clouds, I will just remain pretty sure that the document you posted has to do with cloud seeding as it implies.

I didn't tell you or anyone what to do. But if you wanted to actually have some sort of proof to show the nay sayers, I did point out a good way to find it.

Be Blissful and well rested.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

You're welcome.
I'm going to do a bit more research. Even though Network Cowboy wants to see processed forms, I'll do some checking and see what I can uncover. Since everyone's assuming that this form is strictly for cloud seeding, I have my doubts.

(Do you hear a bird chirping or is it just my imagination?)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

has to do with cloud seeding as it implies

Where does it imply this? It gives cloud seeding as one example to show the person how to fill out one section of the form. It is only an example.

I'm sorry to hear that clouds frighten you. I'm going to go ahead and quell my curiosity as well as that of others and begin searching for processed forms. Even if this form is just for cloud seeding, I'd still like to see what equipment and chemicals that are used as these must be stated on the form.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Good for you. I do like to see people who are walkers instead of just talkers.
And I am sincere in my stance that should real evidence show up, I would change my opinion.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I would change my opinion.

Glad to hear it.

I'll do my best.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

This site may be of interest, but suddenly, I'm unable to view any of the NOAA websites.
Are you able to view the following page?
www.corporateservices.noaa.gov...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

yes, I can see it fine.

I will post some text from it, but it will be jumbled up.

NOAA FORMS CATALOG
Rev. 9/02
12- PROJECT PLANNING AND REPORTING SYSTEMS
17- AVIATION, MILITARY AND SCIENTIFIC AFFAIRS
21- PUBLIC INFORMATION
24- USER SERVICES AND PUBLICATIONS (GENERAL)
25- SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS (GENERAL)
26- NAVIGATION PUBLICATIONS AND SERVICES
29- GEODETIC AND GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES PUBLICATIONS
32- BUDGET PLANNING AND EXECUTIVE
34- FISCAL ADMINISTRATION
36- PROCUREMENT, CONTRACTS AND GRANTS
37- PROPERTY AND SUPPLY MANAGEMENT
39- MOTOR VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
40- REAL PROPERTY AND SPACE MANAGEMENT
41- OFFICE SERVICES
42- TRAVEL AND TRANSPORTATION
44- INSTRUMENTATION
46- TELECOMMUNICATIONS
47- ADP SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT
48- REPRODUCTION SERVICES
49- DISTRIBUTION
50- GRAPHIC SERVICES
56- COMMISSIONED CORPS PERSONNEL
58- DIRECTIVES MANAGEMENT
59- FORMS MANAGEMENT64- CORRESPONDENCE AND MAIL MANAGEMENT
62- RECORDS MAINTENANCE AND DISPOSITION
64- SAFETY
65- SECURITY
68- NOAA IDENTIFICATION AND IDENTIFIERS
72- WEATHER FORECASTS AND WARNING SERVICES
75- NATIONAL OCEAN SERVICES OPERATIONS(GENERAL)
76- DESCRIPTION, MAPPING, AND CHARTING OF THE EARTH
77- HYDROGRAPHIC AND OCEANOGRAPHIC SERVICES
79- ENVIRONMENTAL DATA AND INFORMATION SERVICE OPERATIONS
81- OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL DATA AND INFORMATION SERVICES
83- SATELLITE OPERATIONS
84-No title
8 6- NATIONAL GEOPHYSICAL DATA CENTER
88- NATIONAL MARINE FISHERIES SERVICE OPERATIONS
89- FISHERY PRODUCTS RESEARCH AND INSPECTION
90- SEA GRANT OPERATIONS
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
A- J
MF l-7
B-0-2-29
C-0
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
CD-10 - 49
NATIONAL CLIMATAL DATA CENTER
12-300 - 81-307NOAA FORMS CATALOG
NOAA FORM D A T E SUPPLY UNIT OF
NUMBER TITLE ISSUED SOURCE ISSUE
12 - PROJECT PLANNING AND REPORTING SYSTEMS
12-6 O.M.C.S. Service Request 9-75 BF11 PD
12-10 Task Number Establishment Request 4-77 BF13 EA
12-12 Monthly Ship Accomplishment 3-88 NLSC PD
Report and Instructions
12-13 Operating Procedures and 8-84 EC5 EA
12-13A Continuation Sheet 8-84 EC5 EA
17 - AVIATION, MILITARY, AND SCIENTIFIC AFFAIRS
17-4 Initial Report on Weather 4-81 R/PDC EA
Modification Activities
17-4A Interim Activity Reports and 4-81 R/PDC EA
Final Report
17-4B Daily Log During Weather 4-81 R/PDC EA
Modification Activities
21 - PUBLIC INFORMATION
21-6 Sea/Air Radio Show Purge Post 2-84 PA EA
Card
21-7 Public Service Announcement 6-84 PA EA
Inquiry "In the Public
Interest...” Post Card

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Thank you for posting some of the text.
I'll check back with the site later to see if it will load for me.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

And I am sincere in my stance that should real evidence show up, I would change my opinion.

I wouldn't change my opinion - I'd change my belief

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Kester

I think you'll find this form worthy of being a part of your thread.

Of course weather modification is not taking place. Our government's departments always design forms they're never going to use, right?

Weather modification has been going on for 50+ years, news paper adverts advising it is taking place have been around since at least the 1960's

Here's pages 1 & 2 of that form FYI (Page 3 is about mandated reduction in paperwork or somesuch)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Here's a link about a famous weather modification disaster. A friend of mine was there. She was 9 years old. In the morning she saw the cars on the beach with the unfortunate occupants still inside.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Kester

I think you'll find this form worthy of being a part of your thread.

Of course weather modification is not taking place. Our government's departments always design forms they're never going to use, right?

Weather modification has been going on for 50+ years, news paper adverts advising it is taking place have been around since at least the 1960's

Here's pages 1 & 2 of that form FYI (Page 3 is about mandated reduction in paperwork or somesuch)

There's much more detail about that form here:
www.cio.noaa.gov...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Here's a link about a famous weather modification disaster. A friend of mine was there. She was 9 years old. In the morning she saw the cars on the beach with the unfortunate occupants still inside.

news.bbc.co.uk...

That's a famous poor flood control disaster. It had been raining for weeks beforehand so the catchment area was waterlogged, and the river had been diverted in such a way that made a flood inevitable.

It was kind of like the Japanese Tsunami. The village had been flooded in 1607 and 1796. But time erased the caution, people built in dangerous ways, then nature came back. Now they have much better flood control - as Japan will have much better Tsunami defenses.

Here's a good meteorological explanation of what happened:

www.weatheronline.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

"The heaviest recorded daily rainfall total in UK was at Upwey and Martinstown in Dorset when 279 mm was recorded on 18 July 1955."

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

It's said the Lymouth floods followed the third heaviest recorded daily rainfall in the UK. Interesting that these occurred only three years apart. If the heavy rainfall responsible for the Lynmouth floods was caused by weather modification it was a weather modification disaster. Obviously the liars who manipulate public opinion would try to spin it as a flood control failure without honestly addressing the issue of how the third heaviest recorded rainfall came to fall.

I've lived in that area. The older locals recall that following heavy rainfall it used to take three days for the rivers to fill up. Farmers were given grants to 'improve' drainage. Tracks and yards were surfaced and other changes took place. Now it only takes hours for the rivers to fill following heavy rain, I've seen it myself. This has devastated the fish stocks and eroded the river banks.

As usual the more detail you uncover the more complex the story becomes. The Lynmouth floods will always be controversial. My friend told me when the tide went out the beach was littered with cars, occupants still inside. Anyone who knows that weather modification was responsible for the fate of those unfortunate victims will either want to misrepresent the facts or be pressured into misrepresenting the facts.

Every day we learn more about the lies that are told to the public by those who live in shame. Every day there is less reason to trust anyone who claims any form of 'authority'. I have connections with Intelligence agencies. I know what scum they are. Not far from where I live there are offices full of traitors whose job it is to make up the news and manipulate public opinion by any means. They are traitors hooked on the fiat currency system. As the fiat currency system collapses their power will evaporate.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Obviously the root cause was heavy rain. But vastly more than cloud seeding could have provided. The entire south of England was waterlogged for several days becaue of a huge weather system. The cloud seeding experiments were supposedly carried out over 150 miles away. Any rain from them would end up in the Thames.

But the only reason this heavy rain got more than a footnote in history was that it led to this loss of life. The loss of life was due to the geological location of Lymouth, and poor preparation for floods which were inevitable, and should have been forecast. Unfortunately it was one of those 100 year event that people never think will happen.

If you look at the relatively short list of natural disasters to hi the UK in all of recorded history, Lynmouth shows up THREE TIMES.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's just an unfortunate place to put a village.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I too have seen the black beams. January 13, 2012, Dublin, California, driving on I580, I saw a black beam stretching across the sky during sunset. I thought it was some phenomenon caused by the sun, but that did not seem to add up from what I was looking at. i had not given it much thought after until reading this thread. There were no chemtrails or contrails in the vicinity.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteankh
reply to post by Kester

I too have seen the black beams. January 13, 2012, Dublin, California, driving on I580, I saw a black beam stretching across the sky during sunset. I thought it was some phenomenon caused by the sun, but that did not seem to add up from what I was looking at. i had not given it much thought after until reading this thread. There were no chemtrails or contrails in the vicinity.

That sounds like crepuscular rays. It's a shadow in the air of something on the horizon.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join