It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when am i going to see the absolute proof?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
ok i don,t want to put downer on it but i,ve been a member for so many months now,uz all know we get post after post of this and that.......what i,ve seen over last few months is that every1 on here has an over active imagination,

You will never see absolute proof... your 'need to know' level is not high enough and it is questionable if you would recognized that truth even if you were looking at it

Carry on

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by sparky31

post by sparky31
ok i don,t want to put downer on it but i,ve been a member for so many months now

4 months , not long really , what did you expect ... join ATS and get the answers to life the Universe and everything .

Those answers only come from the questions answered by David Wilcock on www.divinecosmos.com The rest is putrefied, incognizantle GARBAGE

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

It sounds like you want facts. I suggest reading Isaac Koi's contributions if you want something that's grounded in reality. A good starting point is "Top 100 UFO Cases - Revealed!" I can also recommend "ATS Veteran UFO Threads" and Kandinsky's contribution:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not proof, but it's probably as good as you're going to find on ATS.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

a , is not a '

I learned about compound words early on in grade school.

Disc Low? Sure.

disclosure.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The Zorgon speaks the truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

ok i don,t want to put downer on it but i,ve been a member for so many months now,uz all know we get post after post of this and that.......what i,ve seen over last few months is that every1 on here has an over active imagination,

You will never see absolute proof... your 'need to know' level is not high enough and it is questionable if you would recognized that truth even if you were looking at it

You see mind AND matter, We see mind-matter and it matters. I am surprised that you have not learned this from your heathen friend the entirely contused and obfuscated Jon Lear.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Simply, never.

"Evidence" is something that SUGGEST that things MIGHT be so, "proof" is absolute evidence that things ARE so.

You will never have it.

I wish you would.

But you won´t.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think everyone on this site is looking for some sort of proof, but that is something, at least in my opinion, we can never really have unless you have experienced it first hand; even then it is not 100% proof, only faith and experience.

To be honest, 4 months or so is nothing compared to many of the people on ATS. Hell, I have been studying, reading, watching, and all that other good stuff for years now, and I still have not really gained any ground to hang my hat on; but you see, that is part of the fun. Its a hunt, a chase for something that we all want to know about. Its that white dragon that flies around over our heads, but is just out of our reach. Many try, some come close, but none have caught it yet; except for the TPTB, but they don't talk.

You want stories? You will find it by the thousands. You want first hand accounts? Many can be found here. You want information? You will find it by the handful on these forums. You want theories? You will find more than you know what to do with. You want proof? You will not find it here on ATS, at least not yet.

On a side note, you should really learn to write better English if you want to be taken seriously on these forums. I know my writing is far from perfect, but you have to at least try; you will gain more respect that way. As it stands now, you come off as a troll. You will learn fast that trolls are not respected on ATS.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey to the truth on this phenomenon. If you ever do come across any proof, please, by all means, post it here first. We have been waiting a long time.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by davidwaters84

In my experience, it is the AMERICANS who use the wrong grammar.
The rest of us (some of us) had the english language shoved down our throats before we even
learned how to say "no".

Because of that, some of us who don´t speak english as our native language are
way more critical about the grammar.
UK english i get, it´s cool.
US english i also get, and it´s also cool, yet people apparently
speak it better than they are able to write it.

And about the OP, and the topic: No proof. Still. I´ll let you know when i get some

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It depends on the type of proof you wish to seek. You won't see one thread that answers all of your questions. Is there anyway we are going to accept those proofs? They say life has different layers of existence. May be we live in a low-level plane where everything is masked from us and forbidden. But then we may ask whats the point in hiding the true facts.
edit on 26-2-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)
We are unfortunate not to be in the know.
edit on 26-2-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

There is a difference between not knowing how to write English well, and writing the crazy incoherent nonsense that the OP wrote. Nothing do with proper understanding, all to do with the presentation.

Can you honestly say he tried his best to write what he did? Or do you, like I believe, think he wrote in a way that shows his ignorance and or lack of respect for "us" the readers?

"elein", "every1" etc. etc.

He wrote in a manner similar in how one would write when text messaging on a phone. That is NOT how someone who wants to convey themselves properly is supposed to write.

It says he is from Scotland, so I can only assume he has some understanding of the English language. I smell a troll.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

When SHTF

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowsnUnicorns
You see mind AND matter, We see mind-matter and it matters. I am surprised that you have not learned this from your heathen friend the entirely contused and obfuscated Jon Lear.

I have learned a great many things... but one is that if you have no mind, it doesn't matter... as in the case of this OP

edit on 26-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have it on good authority the aliens are only interested in communicating with people who are actually literate to begin with.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

when am i going to see the absolute proof?

What percentage of the light spectrum can your eyes see? Could you please provide a pie chart to let me know how much of the light spectrum you can see as opposed to how much you can not see?

How long have you been here on Earth?
How old is Earth?
How old is the Galaxy in which you live?
How old is the "universe"?

Can you calculate these variables also and include them in your pie chart of what percentage of light you can see as opposed to what you have not visually witnessed?

Who tamed humanity?

Who domesticated mankind?

Have you ever met a wild human?
Have you ever met a feral man?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
I have it on good authority the aliens are only interested in communicating with people who are actually literate to begin with.

I hope they pick me. I know my English forwards & backwards, so hopefully I'm twice as literate as most

feed / beef ... (yes, humans have been known to feed on beef, and a d looks like a b in the mirror)
trophy / effort ... (a trophy is nothing but physical proof of an effort)
nude / edun ... (yes, eden is pronounced edun and they were nude in that garden according to some book)
man / name ... (man was created with the intended purpose to name things in the garden)
boots / stood .... (boots have been known to have stood)

Wooo hooo, I'm literate+

one of the first things any infant puts in their lip (one lip when opened, but round) is....

in lip
ni pil
nipple.

peace!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I suggest opening your mind, and consider revising your definition of proof.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
videos likes this are proof to me..

ddbXmOeGHQQ

release by the military

i think we have the proof...mass contact is what we still have to make

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Hi Heineken.

You can include the actual direct link to the youtube videos by typing inside the brackets yvid at the beginning and /yvid at the end, like this if you look at this post (use quote button):

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Carry on

There is absolute proof right now. I will post it soon. Scientist's don't want to swarm around like bees because thye just don't believe in alien implants, but there is an alien implant discovered as mentioned in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join