It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when am i going to see the absolute proof?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

A very large cluster of space craft surround earth for nearly 2 decades (possibly longer as I dont have the exact date), however more so in the last 2 years as they seem to be tracking a few large objects that the chemtrails keep humans from seeing. If you cannot see them with the naked eye, its because they have cloaking capabilities that render there craft invisible.

You ask for proof!...........and to anyone out there who want to see for themselfs, get a high powered DHDSLR camera with a decent large lens that will allow you to focus in fairly close and point it to the sun on a clear sky(take note: adjust aperture, focus, brigtness) and take many pictures (at 2-4 sec intervals) to rule out stars, satellites and meteorites.

The fleet of space craft are mainly stationed right in front of the sun, above a few thousand kms from the earths atmosphere, this is how they hide from anyone on the planet from seeing where they are stationed (naturally the glare is to bright for the naked eye).

It will be logical that you will not see them directly in front of the sun, but have a look around the suns edge and going into space and you will see them warp and fly in and out from (unless you have infrared filter) that location.

What to look for?.......... 1:bright objects that you can distinguish the sunshine on one side and the dark shadow on the opposite side. 2
ark round patches around the sun, these are craft normally with cloaking engaged on them......basicly you see the dark patches because they are constanly being bombarded with the suns natural radiation (gamma, x-ray, etc) and large CM bursts that can render their cloaking capabilities momentarily.
3: space ripples like what you see in water when you drop an object into it, are craft that have either warped into or from a specific location from somewhere in space.

They are here and most are not the friendly EBE's you would have hoped for. they have an agenda and involves our planet, but I share concerns for the human race.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
There is absolute proof right now.

That may be, but the OP, who I addressed that comment to, will never see it

I will post it soon.

No you won't You cannot post absolute proof, the best you can do in a post is point someone to where they might find that proof

Scientist's don't want to swarm around like bees because thye just don't believe in alien implants, but there is an alien implant discovered as mentioned in this thread.

Can you send me the scientific analysis report on this implant that proves it is an alien device?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
As much as I enjoy reading Zorgons posts,he has this rather Imperious attitude doesnt he.

Like he is entitled somehow.The thread starter uses text speak,its appaling yes,it does not prevent him from seeing the truth though.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
As much as I enjoy reading Zorgon's posts,he has this rather Imperious attitude doesn't he.

Yes he does
Mayhaps it rubs off from the crown

But seriously, you do know this is just a troll thread right?

I mean the OP called everyone here a bunch of Fantistics

edit on 26-2-2012 by zorgon because: Gremlins did it :shk:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Absolute proof is different for everyone. For some people nothing will be accepted as absolute proof. For other hoaxes are absolute proof.

Personally, I think absolute proof will come when we gain the ability to travel to other plants we stumble upon one that contain some form of life.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Absolute truth cannot be shown to you by others, but must be revealed to you by yourself and only you. Whenever there is something on this site considered to be absolute proof, it will ALWAYS be attacked by debunkers and skeptics and that is how it will always be.

What matters is do YOU believe?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You're never gonna find proof of UFOs on videos these days, good cg is way to easy to produce.. Sorry dude.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Ofcourse though, as long as you believe then why does it matter if you find proof or not?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by greyer
There is absolute proof right now.

That may be, but the OP, who I addressed that comment to, will never see it

I will post it soon.

No you won't You cannot post absolute proof, the best you can do in a post is point someone to where they might find that proof

Scientist's don't want to swarm around like bees because thye just don't believe in alien implants, but there is an alien implant discovered as mentioned in this thread.

Can you send me the scientific analysis report on this implant that proves it is an alien device?

Lol, the OP will see it when I post it, and lol no I am not that much of a dedicated researcher to go way out and get the scientific analysis report from these people, I work a day job and I can hardly find enough time as it is to do the things I want to do.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I found this, it might be fake but it looks pretty convincing to me:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
OP , as others have said you will probably never get absolute proof without experiencing it yourself. Many people will laugh at the notion of the paranormal, ghosts etc, unlike myself when I experienced it first hand and even in the company of others when I was a young boy. Just keep your eyes open and then when you see it yourself you will be as totally convinced as I am. Nothing will convince you of anything else afterwards, no matter what people will say. They can mock and say what they like but you will be fortunate to know otherwise - wont you ?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The only possible "absolute proof" is if the aliens who are piloting the UFOs decide to disclose themselves.

So far, they don't want to disclose themselves. They don't want publicity. So, there will be no "absolute proof".

The day when they decide to disclose themselves, they will land in the middle of a crowded sports stadium, get out of the spaceship, and pose to the cameras. Then you will have your absolute proof.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
when am i going to see the absolute proof?

I doubt you will ever see or feel / touch the absolute proof, well of course unless the United States Secret Shadow Government hire you to work at S-4 near "Area 51". Bob Lazar allegedly worked at S-4, Bob Lazar on Zeta Reticuli ETs and reverse engineering ET technology, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4.

But it's always possible to take the chance to sneak a peak into "Area 51" / S-4, but it would be risky, so if you want to sneak around inside "Area 51" / S-4 , you have to sneak silently, stealthy and unnoticed like a Ninja in the night (be gentle to the guards, don't kill the guards but sneak up behind the guards and knock them unconsious), hide yourself near the buildings and inside the buildings, then maybe you have the chance to see and touch / feel the absolute evidence of ET technology, the crashed alien spacecrafts and the alien bodies. Maybe it's not a good idea to touch the alien bodies, a Brazilian soldier died of 8 different kind of unknown bacteria attacks after he reportedly touched one of the aliens from the Varginha UFO crash case, and that UFO crash case was reportedly taken over by the U.S. military (among other UFO crash cases). After you finished sneaking around, you also have to sneak out unnoticed.
This action is risky, and i will not recommend you to do it. The signs also says "Use of deadly force authorized"
edit on 27-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If the government really is interested in hiding the truth, of course there will be no absolute proof of anything. Absolute proof would be the Roswell wreckage, absolute proof would be any alien bodies recovered from said crash. If Fox News, or MSN, or CNN would show proof or interested, then that would be proof for many people.

So all you got then is thousands of eye witness accounts, testimonies, and video from people who happen to have their camera phones near by. Maybe subjective drawings, sculptures and stories from more "primitive" civilizations.

But proof you can hold in your hand, no. In my belief, that proof only the military has the privilege of holding.
But that's just one man's belief

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You will all find out the truth the hard way. Some of you already know it, others however, will have to learn it that hard way and they deserve it for their ignorance and foolishness.

As for OP, instead of being a complete noob thinking someone will be doing the research for you, go do it yourself. I would suggest exposing even risking with the consequences by taking a camera, going to some place, cave or facility claimed to be going deep, And starting the research from there, that's what I would do if I had the opportunity.

Or make sure you know someone who can shoot well or fly so that you can take a closer look on orbs. Or take them down. Because recording various flying lights, just doesn't cut it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
There is no evidence. Everything that has been called evidence was actually the planet Venus.

Alien implants tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts on this planet , and Roswell debris tested , and DNA sample of alleged Human looking female Extraterrestrial from the Peter Khoury case

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Most of you who do not believe, never will unless you see it for yourself in the real world. No matter how many videos you watch or stories you hear, it won't be good enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join