It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when am i going to see the absolute proof?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
ok i don,t want to put downer on it but i,ve been a member for so many months now,uz all know we get post after post of this and that.......what i,ve seen over last few months is that every1 on here has an over active imagination,i don,t want to believe that.....i joined hoping that i wud find something that was beyond distpute but i,ve saw nothing to show me otherwise.......everything thats supposed to happen filters out then we get the excuses of why elein or the craft that was on its way to earth a month or 2 ago didn,t happen.....i believe that theres alot happening out there but if i read up on it then i want to read about something that isn,t made up by a Fantistics

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on February 27th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
No one is forcing you to read here...right....

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

I've been following the subject for decades and IMHO the short answer is you're not going to ever see absolute proof.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It's too early for a rant, you should've had some years into it before making one. If aliens are here, they will not come any time soon, are they here? Nothing can tell. So no - nothing will change (although it usually happens the opposite of what I say but it wont be the opposite this time).

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
ok i don,t want to put downer on it but i,ve been a member for so many months now,uz all know we get post after post of this and that.......what i,ve seen over last few months is that every1 on here has an over active imagination,i don,t want to believe that.....i joined hoping that i wud find something that was beyond distpute but i,ve saw nothing to show me otherwise.......everything thats supposed to happen filters out then we get the excuses of why elein or the craft that was on its way to earth a month or 2 ago didn,t happen.....i believe that theres alot happening out there but if i read up on it then i want to read about something that isn,t made up by a Fantistics

Learn some English and to spell before posting a thread, this is horrendous. Consider that English isn't even my first language and I found it so terrible that I had to come post this.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There is no evidence. Everything that has been called evidence was actually the planet Venus.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

post by sparky31
ok i don,t want to put downer on it but i,ve been a member for so many months now

4 months , not long really , what did you expect ... join ATS and get the answers to life the Universe and everything .

post by sparky31
everything thats supposed to happen filters out then we get the excuses of why elein or the craft that was on its way to earth a month or 2 ago didn,t happen

It was never going to happen because it only existed in the mind of Richard Hoagland and the crew .
Being on ATS will show you that actually there's nothing much going on at the moment , that doesn't mean that they don't exist or they haven't visited just that they aint here now ... maybe tomorrow , next week or next year something will happen ....its a waiting game .

Look into the cases from the past posted by Karl 12 if your looking for something interesting to keep you occupied until they come back ... if they come back

edit on 25-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
I've been following the subject for decades and IMHO the short answer is you're not going to ever see absolute proof.

Agreed. Same experience. I've been interested for decades, and these days the way I understand it is that people have been looking a long time in the wrong direction, the phenomenon is much more subtle than it first appears, and the absolute "proof" you're seeking is not what you think it is.

link   
You never will just as you will never do for the existence of God

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
just look up. it won't take long before you see absolute proof. i know for sure, and so do plenty of other people.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
just look up. it won't take long before you see absolute proof. i know for sure, and so do plenty of other people.

How is seeing lights in the sky absolute proof of anything , other than the existence of satellites , planes and stars .

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The only way that you will be 100% sure of existence of any event is if you experience it yourself. Not long ago almost everyone was sure that the world was flat, and then that assumption was proven wrong as sailors started on their voyages and circumnavigated the planet. So the problem right now of why so many people aren't sure about where extraterrestrials are, or if they even exist is because we've never actually ever gathered enough information to prove or disprove it, or any information that has been found out is being censored it seems.
My advice to any to anyone who wants to know the details about something is to research the subject themself, and make no assumptions before you believe it.

Jordan

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by paulorf86

i hit a nerve with u then,screw the spelling,obviously u could read it and didn,t like what u read.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Sparky i'm afraid that you will never get the absolute proof,unless you experience it yourself.
Pictures,videos and experiences of other people,they will perhaps make you a believer,but they will never give you every answer you look for.

Unless of course the aliens land tomorrow morning and give us a big hello

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

uuh,,,, Proof of what?! That the Rothschild banking cartel has taken over the free world?! Thats public domain knowledge. Every damn Central bank of a nation is directly under Rothschild control or like 1 degree out through corporate separation etc.

And thats not enough proof to be concerned HA......

How about how the Rothschild STOLE LONDON?!?!?! More Proof.

How about you Research better?! The proof is there...

These people and the affiliates run the black ops programs. They have the Reverse Engineered "UFO Tech" Want more proof in that direction? Help overthrow this tyrannical world we live in.

Then and only then will we have not proof, but disclosure.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Lots of things what was predicted or anonced on this forum was planed by goverment .
When it was publicatet by thise forum lots of people start knowing about it ,and forced
change to plan.
ps
i know my english is terrible ,im working on it

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

when am i going to see the absolute proof?

Never.

Please, let me explain. First of all, regardless of the absolutes claimed by modern science, 99% of humanity relies on faith in that science to offer honest answers. We just can't go to a lab like the faithful were once hopelessly outclassed by priests and pharisees. We have to trust what we are told and then, lend that trust to belief.

Absolute proof is pie in the sky; something that can only exist to the individual and never exist in reality where it cannot be challenged.

If you wait for science to prove anything absolutely and are not ready to give your belief to it when it comes, then the answer is never. The same holds true for religion and faith where we are left to close with God in the privacy of our own hearts and where belief is given by our devotion.

The difference between science and religion is very stark and very defined... but belief in them both depend on the same human quality; trust.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Not only science and religion, everything except your existence.

Cogito ergo sum

One of my favorite bits of western philosophy. Nobody can really know anything, so everyone who ever claims anything is stretching the truth if only by a little. You might have already looked at this, if so then oh well.
edit on 25-2-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Originally posted by ladyteeny

How is seeing lights in the sky absolute proof of anything , other than the existence of satellites , planes and stars .

the point is when you see things other than satellites, planes and stars.

plenty of people see them too, it's just a matter of watching long enough and knowing the difference between what you know is up there, and what they tell you doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There is no absolute proof of anything. All proof is conditional. It is always dependent on one's acceptance of some less-than-certainty.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join