It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Warns: It May Only Be A Matter of Months before the SHTF (Very Important!! Must Watch!!)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The whole idea of "SHTF" in the USA gives me a positive "feeling (for lack of a better word)" and seems to somewhat empower me. I am excited at the possibility of being witness to (and part of) such a pivotal point in time. Thus i can educate myself and prepare, to some degree, for any situation, without "living in fear". I can truthfully say that i live more in "anticipation" than in "fear".

....oh yeah, btw, i have no wife, nor kids, bro or sis. or many blood relatives at all. I am sure that can skew ones emotional perspective quite a bit....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by objectman
No offense my US friends, but I do believe this entire thread is completely irrelevant to non-American citizens (ie most of the world). FEMA, Occupy, the Fed Reserve, private armies, The big eye on top of that pyramid - they are all American fantasies. None of those things have meaning whatsoever in Australia, or the UK. It's illegal (or at least very difficult) to even own a gun in most civilised countries, let alone "a right".

Conspiracy theory is the bread and butter for this forum, I understand, but I suspect that what we are watching is the Fall of an Empire (through a microscope) nothing more, nothing less.

It's probably time for China (with its massive male population [because they've all been turning a blind eye to the dumping of baby girls]) to rule the world.

I'd rather it was you guys (Americans) to be truthful, right to bear arms notwithstanding.

But I suspect it will be China ... in roughly about 10 years. After all, the Western World is busy training the men in all manner of skills, iPad building, satellite, space and nuclear tech. It's only a matter of time

No offense taken my Australian compadre in arms.

So maybe you should look somewhere else for news that will more directly impact your part of the Southern Hemisphere instead of an American-based conspiratorial website?

Although...you are aware that what happens to the U.S. will affect the world... that includes you being an inhabitant of the Earth aren't you?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by JibbyJedi

That's why I asked you to ignore the messenger--but listen to the message.

Does it matter which soldier rings the warning bell?

It sure does matter if they aren't on your side

I don't trust Foster Gamble one bit, he's making a business out of it, and look at his history and connections? He also doesn't offer anything new just a rehash of popular conspiracy stuff already out there, some years old.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It amazes me that I am learning for the first time that the Federal Reserve Bank's charter is up in 2013.

Never heard those words out of the mouth of media man
Alex Jones. Or Ron Paul for that matter.

Thanks for the video, OP.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by objectman
No offense my US friends, but I do believe this entire thread is completely irrelevant to non-American citizens (ie most of the world). FEMA, Occupy, the Fed Reserve, private armies, The big eye on top of that pyramid - they are all American fantasies. None of those things have meaning whatsoever in Australia, or the UK. It's illegal (or at least very difficult) to even own a gun in most civilised countries, let alone "a right".

Conspiracy theory is the bread and butter for this forum, I understand, but I suspect that what we are watching is the Fall of an Empire (through a microscope) nothing more, nothing less.

It's probably time for China (with its massive male population [because they've all been turning a blind eye to the dumping of baby girls]) to rule the world.

I'd rather it was you guys (Americans) to be truthful, right to bear arms notwithstanding.

But I suspect it will be China ... in roughly about 10 years. After all, the Western World is busy training the men in all manner of skills, iPad building, satellite, space and nuclear tech. It's only a matter of time

The "Eye of the Pyramid" is much larger than just the 'American Empire", I think what we are seeing rather is a whole reshuffling of The Order and perhaps the Empire even with all of it's massive frauds and faults kept the thing together in the past but has now served the Elitists purposes. The new vision unfortunately is GLOBAL in scope, it is based in a drastically smaller world population with the 0.000001% setting on the throne of the world dictating to the other 99.99999% how they are going to live (and die).

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Well, if Fukushima is or isn't the fore tale to an upcoming disaster we're not sure! I do know that if there is some kind of natural disaster or plague, what will happen when life starts to deteriorate due to these actions we have created before us? We are to big to sustain our own lives should a disaster or natural disaster occur! What if something kept people from getting to or from some reactors due to disaster or plague? We would have mass reactors all around the globe blowing their lids and contaminating all the souls left on the surface to fend for themselves miserably! Is this the future that our past has given us? Lets at least thank them for not being a bit conservative back in the day until the 70' and 80's! Thanks for spreading lead all over the world with your leaded gasoline along with all the other pollutants that we have been ingesting for decades! So if i want to light up a #ing joint, i may, it;s nothing worse than what's been already pumped inside all of us, is it? We have taken hardly any steps to save lives from a global catastrophe, why? Instead lets just create proxy wars to launder money from our political system that is supposed to be tending to the citizens that are running it, but iisn't, why?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The future is in our hands if everyone gets this info out we will save our nation. If not if people stand and watch then the plan will go through and many will perish. Act now or we will lose all we have.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Okay I watched this video and I must say he is very convincing. Almost too convincing like the guy is trying to sell me something. Most of what he has to say makes sense but he just seems a little extreme or even cultish. The guy kinda gives me the creeps, who is he and why do people like him?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
It amazes me that I am learning for the first time that the Federal Reserve Bank's charter is up in 2013.

Never heard those words out of the mouth of media man
Alex Jones. Or Ron Paul for that matter.

Thanks for the video, OP.

I haven't heard that either, and I believe it's been debunked. That part isn't true.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stewiegriffin

He is one of the heirs to the Proctor & Gamble fortune.

He claims he has the inside scoop on the NWO etc.

Who knows for sure?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

You're right. I took a look at the Federal Reserve Act,

www.federalreserve.gov...

. . . and there is nothing in it about a term limit to its enforcement. The idea that it expires seems to be an internet rumor. I've looked around a little and can't find any authoritative source for this notion.

Like other acts of law, it can be ammended or repealed (section 26 of it was repealed) but it doesn't lapse by design after one hundred years.

It is interesting that the Fed has a .gov domain name designation on the internet. The internet counter culture is always being told that the Fed is a private entity and not a government department or government entity. But . . .

en.wikipedia.org...

Use of the gov domain is restricted to governments entities. According to GSA guidelines, this includes U.S. Governmental departments, programs, and agencies on the federal level; federally recognized tribes (referred to by the GSA as Native Sovereign Nations, which must use the suffix -NSN.gov); State governmental entities and programs; cities and townships represented by an elected body of officials; counties and parishes represented by an elected body of officials; and U.S. territories.[1]

In creating the Fed, it is clear that the US government privatized the oversight of monetary policy, but it is also clear that this privatized entity, the Fed, is not beyond reach of the US government oversight and legislative interference itself.

Personally, I think that monetary policy and issuance of currency should be the domain of a government department, not a private entity. Having the issuance of currency privatized under a fractional reserve banking system results in the creation of different classes of money in a society. "Fat" money issued by the Fed is worth much much more than "lean" money spent on the street by ordinary people.

That is nothing more than a scam.

At least that is the appearance.

"Fat" and "lean" money are a consequence of fractional reserve banking operations. The so-called "fractional reserve" is the last barrier between rational economic conduct and looney bin shenanigans in the economic sphere, but as recent events continue to show, that barrier is meaningless at the highest level of oversight of the monetary policy of the United States of America, a formerly well thought of nation that seems to be suffering from Alzheimer's Disease of the Administrative Cortex.

If you have to have"fat" money in a fractional reserve system, doesn't it make a lot more sense that the "fat" money should accrue to the nation and not to a bunch of con men who are doing you the huge huge favor of looking out for your monetary interests?

I wonder if the late lamented United States of America would be so far in debt if all of that "fat" money was trickling back into the coffers of government itself, either to be invested in infrastructure or to be written off and destroyed as a curb on inflation.

Why should it flow into the hands of the banksters?
edit on 29-2-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

As long as the Fed can have their people in govt positions....fox guarding hen house.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
What could trigger a big economic collapse?
How about 16 trillion dollars of fake money injected in EU banking system from the US via IMF/New York Federal reserve?

Watch this brit MP exposing his research in front of the empty house of lords/parliament. Stunning!

This alone has the potential to trigger a major economic crisis soon in EU. Wonder how or why such thing can go undetected

The world is broken I guess

Enjoy!
edit on 29-2-2012 by pascalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
There is a lot to what you are saying, but I disagree with your solution to the problem.

The banks and government, want to "take away hard cash", and they want to replace it with a credit card, or a debet card. This will make it easier to "hold" the currency, and the hard values, and only use fictional currency for exchange.

This does solve a lot of problems. You don't have to carry cash on you, and are less likely to get robbed. Nobody can go and rob, the federal reserve. You can't get a loan, or cash from somebody to help you out with your debts. Which basically means, there is no base of freedom for you to hide your income, from the income tax.

It has positve and negative side effects ... sure.

But, if you "keep out of debt", then you are placing all your money into banks. This is where your absolutely wrong, on every account. If you want to collapse the system, you have to take as much lonas as you can ... and not pay them back. This creates a misbalance between actual money, and fictual ... in which case, the bank system, cannot support the flow of money.

The banking system, works like this today. You put in an amount, and the bank loans this amount to someone else, who than pays it back with some interrest. The bank collects the interrest for themselves.

So, if you pay all your depts ... the bank wins.

Some people might say, that if you don't pay your loans. Then the "real" owners of the cash, can't get it back. The problem with this theory, is that the bank has been running this system for decades, and the inflation has kept the balance of the original owners at bay while increasing the interrest income. The bank has, over the past decades, turned a dollar many times the original balance.

The bank should be responsible for paying the holdings, to the owners, from their own pockets. They have the money to do it. But what has occurred, is that the banks have used their lobbying to ensure that they will not have to pay the original holdings, except upto a certain amount. And that the government will ensure this money, which in itself is a good thing.

Because, you don't want only the banks to collapse, you want a change of government. And you have few ways of doing that.

A. Revolution
B. Collapse of the system.

The choice is yours.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewiegriffin
Okay I watched this video and I must say he is very convincing. Almost too convincing like the guy is trying to sell me something. Most of what he has to say makes sense but he just seems a little extreme or even cultish. The guy kinda gives me the creeps, who is he and why do people like him?

You know I'm just a normal guy who isn't all that versed in how this whole system works but I thought the very same thing as Stewie here. The guy is creepy lol

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I have heard Alex Jones refer to the end of the Fed's 'contract' being in 2012, and the book "Creature from Jeckyll Island" was heavily promoted on his show.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

ty for the informative news! Though I have known for some time about this but there is so much disinformation out there! I don't think That the 99 percent have any chance to prevent these changes from taking place! The one world government will happen and i believe this is a necessary part of this changing world! Just like an Addict so to must the world first hit rock bottom before it can change! It's truely unfortunate how many lives this will destroy, how much pain it will inflict but reality and truth can not be understood as a conspiracy theory! May God have mercy on us all~!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Not sure I agree with you. We are certainly in for a rough ride but doesn't it depend how we come out of that? I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that these people who want to pursue their own power and profit so ruthlessly will end up with it. What if we pursue an alternative path of true humanity?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

More of the same non sense doomsday talk. Not sure why anyone believes any of this stuff when not one thing has ever come true. FYI, this whole THRIVE thing has been debunked. As for Mr Fickle, HAHA.

thrivedebunked.wordpress.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Thrive is a joke.

About 1990, Mr. Icke began to get heavily into New Age ideas, evidently while searching for alternative cures to the pain of his arthritis. In early 1991 he claims to have had a spiritual experience at a pre-Columbian burial site in Peru. Not long after he returned to the UK, he resigned from the Green Party. At this point in his life he began wearing only clothes that were turquoise colored, believing it channeled positive energy. He also began making bizarre doomsday predictions, such as a prognostication that Great Britain would crumble into the sea as a result of earthquakes. (There is no significant seismic activity in Britain). Mr. Icke later recanted these predictions, admitting they were “nonsense.”

What really projected Mr. Icke into the public eye was an April 1991 interview with BBC personality Terry Wogan. You can see a video of the interview here. In the interview, Mr. Icke continued to make strange apocalyptic predictions. He also claimed, or at least implied, that he was the Son of God—later Mr. Icke said this was misinterpreted. The studio audience present at the interview laughed. The BBC brass cringed; many thought the show went too far. Fifteen years later, Mr. Wogan admitted that he was too hard on Mr. Icke during this interview. Certainly the interview had a devastating effect—Mr. Icke said he was afraid to walk down the street for fear of public derision, and he dropped out of sight for several years.

In 1999, Mr. Icke came out with his most famous book, The Biggest Secret, the book with which he is identified on-screen in Thrive. This book established the central tenet of Mr. Icke’s philosophy: that the world is run by a race of reptilian aliens that can change their shape and appear to be human, and that the world’s political, economic and social systems are a colossal conspiracy by these evil aliens to enslave mankind. These aliens are supposedly from the constellation Draco, but also from another dimension.

The article goes on to give reason as to why THRIVE uses Mr Icke in their video, especially after all his beliefs and rants. One reason given is the Mr Icke has a big following and they are marketing their video to sell to his followers.

All in all this basically give zero merit to this video. It actually is a bit embarrassing that anyone would just blindly this crap when two second you can google and debunk everything this guy claims.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've been watching, and trying to peice together what is really going on, and what it is that is coming to a head. These dates for a New World Order is just not possible and World Currency in the timeframe this guy speaks of. However, he is onto something, as most people are these days. I think it's more sinister than that. I've been hearing advertisements on the radio of dome homes, up to 50,000 sqare foot catastrophy proof domelike homes. History channel showed a segment on people buying similar homes/fortified structures fitted for disasters, and the guy who built them, and the ones shown were in desolate areas, obviously so noone knows where they are to avoid pillage/plundering, unwelcomed guests. Im not going to say that were heading into a total world collapse due to something terrestrial, but it merits consideration. Maybe it's going to be an alien invasion, or meeting openly with our planet, and governments are going to war with them, or erradicate us? Who knows, but I can honestly tell you, that I think something is really really big, and many are going to die. It scares me to think that, but that's what I feel. If they tried a One World Currency, it would be WWIII very fast, probably within a years time. Now, what I think is either someone knows Jesus is coming very very soon, and if were in good health, we'll be there to see, or a false prophet. Either way, maybe the Elite have a trick up there sleeve and are knowingly going to wage war with GOD. Maybe they believe there is no GOD, but someone is coming to play GOD? I dont know. I believe in GOD< but who knows what the Elite may know. It's obvious that they want to know what is going to happen when they die. So, they may have information we don't. Look at the pyrimids. We get dribbs and drabbs of what is discovered, and the real knowledge is only for the few. That I do believe is widespread. The holding back of knowledge from the masses. Or maybe the banksters are all retiring, so they can set up and pay for a spot in an underground bunker. Take there children out of school and be there early. Cant have all arriving at the hideout at that same time. Well, if we watch them and see if they just dissapear and there house is sold, etc. Well know they are all running. And obviously it would cost them plenty. It only makes sense to resign and get out of the spotlight early, rather than the last second. And many countries are building and further escavating underground tunnels, so it's actually glaringly obvious, that very few will escape whatever comes. I may be rambling, but I think if you feel the same as I, a picture here needs to be painted. Like, where are all these bunkers located. That may be a clue as to where it is safe. Are they located at a certain altitude? Or are they all a certain distance inland? Away from the shorelines? After typing and thinking, I suppose it would be deep underground, and perhaps far from the shorline. All I do know, and I cant guarantee it, but my gut feeling is something very, very bad is going to happen, before things become good again. Maybe we are all being conditioned to think something else is going on, with all this rhetoric about war, etc.. Wouldn't that be a laugh, if we survive a massive catastrophic event, and realized we were being swayed away from these bunkers etc, and trying to figure why and whats going on, and the bankers dissapearing to find that Iran isn't close to weapons and noone had any intention of bombing them, but they knew too many people were paying attention to the things they didnt want us to be, so created these crazy distractions. Well, it would be worth it, to stop us from figuring something really really big from happening. I don't know, maybe I'm nutz, but I don't trust these people who run this world anymore. I sometimes think maybe it has to do with revelations, and the return. Maybe they are crazy enough to join forces with EVIL. If they trick us into trusting BIG GOVT, then many would be enlisted as Satans soldiers. We're duped either way, we'll never know, less someone blows the whistle on what they know. But, my gut feeling is they are preparing for a serious catastrophy on earth. Does Isreal have underground bunkers?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join