It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Warns: It May Only Be A Matter of Months before the SHTF (Very Important!! Must Watch!!)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxumusx

That is one hell of a paragraph!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
He wants us to "share" his Thrive film... kind of hard when he keeps shutting down everyone who tries uploading it to their Youtube. I'm sure as Hell not buying that film, which is just a rehash of several free documentaries combined. Does he need the money that bad?
Alex Jones and David Icke don't seem to mind giving their stuff for free online, I respect that kind of thing, so do others.

Making money does not make you evil. This isn't a world of free hand outs.

I suppose it depends on the context. If somebody was hanging from a cliff and about to die and you asked for money in exchange for rescue, I suppose that would be considered evil.

I suppose it can also cast doubt on your statements.

I personally think This guy is telling the truth as he sees it, and I generally agree with you, he has a right to make money. It is, however, a little questionable, that he asks for money to spread a message that would "save us"

-rrr

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emeraldous
reply to post by eywadevotee

Your post interested me, and not to derail or create an off topic post I'll give my opinion. Eleventh Hour revelations for the Sleeping Giant and too little too late to salvage old world money concepts. Something is coming all right and it seems like the human race will divide like a fertilized cell. What is money anyway? All we need is food right? That's pretty much mechanized isn't it? If we do not accept payment for work can we be taxed? How do you pay for a police state without money? Volunteers? I think its a smoke screen, because when we divide the ones in fear are not the ones who know how to work, but the ones that depended on us to believe in the value of inanimate objects, like gold.

Interesting that you mention The Never Ending Story, esoteric as it is. We are the dreamer realizing this is about us and they are stuck in a karmic loop (Ouroborus) and know nothing better than to consume themselves. Thinking that the only way out is deeper into debt karma. A flatland view of the universe, a cautionary tale you tell to children and a great teaching tool for a fledgling species, don't you think? Here is a Film Analysis for you all!

You bring an interesting point about the things that have real value. Food is really all we need (and shelter) but there is something missing in your post that you should consider.

Yes it is mechanized.... Food is oil. this is key. Food comes from oil. With a highly inefficient conversion rate. Oil is finite. This is key.

-rrr

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

Originally posted by ipsedixit
It amazes me that I am learning for the first time that the Federal Reserve Bank's charter is up in 2013.

Never heard those words out of the mouth of media man
Alex Jones. Or Ron Paul for that matter.

Thanks for the video, OP.

I haven't heard that either, and I believe it's been debunked. That part isn't true.

Like they say in wikipedia...

Citation needed. (where did you hear it was debunked, I'm not particularly into taking anyone's word for it)

-rrr

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
So, let's say this happens. The dollar tanks. What would you pay let's say.. a mortgage with? Or would everything be at a standstill until whatever emerges from the ashes if they pull this off? Or will the banks probably end up excepting precious metals in the meantime? Or maybe the dollar will emerge as the world currency? Although, I don't think they will pull this off. I just always wondered how you would still pay for your home or vehicle since those items can't inflate in price once the loan is signed.

If it happens I imagine that anything requiring any type of monetary system or monetary value would be frozen immediately. That means no one would be: paid wages, access bank accounts, use credit, deposit, withdraw, buy, sell, or pay for anything.

Literally, everything would stop. Paying bills, rent, mortgages, anything would be useless. Therefore they wouldnt expect anyone to pay for anything, which would automatically lead to no one working (because they wouldnt be paid anything), food and services (like water, electricity, etc) would experience massive shortages. The masses would go nuts, and looting of stores would begin as people panic of no food reaching them. Crime rate would skyrocket on the streets, as part of the survival instincts. The military would immediately swoop in to restore peace and calm. Their secondary tasks would be to begin supplying rations to the public. Protesters and rioters would be removed into detention centers to send a clear message that it will be useless to create chaos.

After people have calmed down, the new monetary system will set in. All loans, mortgages, salaries, prices, and debts would be readjusted and revalued to the new systems parameters. Then slowly the insanity of the people will lift, then it will go back to normal (or as close as normal as possible). After a few years there will probably be an world wide economic boom, in order to reinforce to the masses that "see this was a good idea", which would be followed by another tech boom, then unemployment rates would plummet down to their lowest levels ever.

Then over the next 100 years the cycle would eventually repeat itself.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

What about the Euro? Did any of the European Nations lose any value to their Countries dollar when they converted to the Euro, Like maybe 70 cents to the dollar ect, or was it all kept the same and just changed to a universal currency? I might have to look into that.

They told us it would mean 2% inflation when we switched from local currency to the Euro in 2001.
It was more like 200% (and rising).
Now people want to scrap the Euro, but the banks opposed it, said it would make things worse, and the politicians believed them...
Yeah, right.......

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
reply to post by SheopleNation

Now people want to scrap the Euro, but the banks opposed it, said it would make things worse, and the politicians believed them...
Yeah, right.......

If I understand it right, the manipulators are now trying to circumvent that possibility by getting the 17 Euro countries to give all their money to the European Central Bank through an irrevocable mechanism called the EMF which their politicians are currently (blindly? not sure) signing up to. So in other words, these countries lose all their sovereignty and all their democratic control to the bankers.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This guy has nailed it, although it's pretty much common knowledge to most of us. The unfortunate thing for some of us is that we can't really prepare because we don't have the money.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jonthedit

If you came up to me today and asked me looking straight into my eyes, "Would you rather live with your family, or have them slaughtered and then live in a world of perfection?" I would at look you, and every family member straight in the eye and say "Yes".

How do you get to perfection after abiding the slaughter of your family. Perfection is in another dimension, and you will need to earn your ticket to that point,, but I doubt allowing the slaughter of your family so easily will fare well for you. Nothing perfect about that choice.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Agree. Philosophically a perfect solution can't contain elements of imperfection unless they are superseded, which in this completely human scenario they aren't. That is to say, the solution isn't perfect for the members of the family who have been slaughtered, therefore it isn't perfect at all.

The argument of a person who thinks it's OK to slaughter other people in order to bring about "perfection" (whatever that is) for themselves sounds like another way of saying "the end justifies the means" - which I don't agree with either.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Really?

... and how much of Australia's recent economic growth was on the back of China's booming economy and it's appetite for raw commodities?

I wonder what will happen when China enters its 'hard landing' in earnest and they suddenly have no requirement for all that steel, cooper, aluminum and such like, because suddenly they're no longer building anything of note?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Looking forward to it.

Bring down the house of cards.

Eliminate all debt.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join