It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Warns: It May Only Be A Matter of Months before the SHTF (Very Important!! Must Watch!!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+204 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This video is a blog just put up by Foster Gamble from Thrive. No matter what you think of the Thrive documentary, you must at least concede that Foster is very well informed, has made a plethora of important connections, and has devoted his life to inform others of the NWO.

This video ties in what's happening in Greece, with the latest on the recent activities of "the bankers" and the march of the NWO. He says its only a matter of weeks or months before things start happening. Please watch and spread to as many sites and people as you can.

Foster Gamble is not a fear monger. This is important:

edit on 25-2-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Good to know that the Federal Reserve charter is up for renewal in 2013. This fact could explain a lot as far as the fact that there is a lot of resistance mounting against the reserve. S&F for that information alone.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Excellent video.

Thank you for sharing and I really hope someone bumps this thread up high as well as you get mega applause.

This is happening all over the planet - and for good reason. The sleeping beauties in the Matrix are starting to WTFU. (about time).

Once the majority of Americans, the common man/woman figure out that they are being messed with big time and their living standards degenerate a little lower we will see what is happening in Greece (large scale) occur in America.

It's been a long time coming.

Wish I could give you more than one crummy star............the Mod or someone should maybe again consider bumping this up for a wider audience view.

Wonder if Americans will remain compliant sheep or show the backbone our forefathers showed????

+62 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
He wants us to "share" his Thrive film... kind of hard when he keeps shutting down everyone who tries uploading it to their Youtube. I'm sure as Hell not buying that film, which is just a rehash of several free documentaries combined. Does he need the money that bad?
Alex Jones and David Icke don't seem to mind giving their stuff for free online, I respect that kind of thing, so do others.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You can't make it more clear than that can you - but you will still get many fools who prefer to live in Denial.

Good Video thanks for sharing

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

That's why I asked you to ignore the messenger--but listen to the message.

Does it matter which soldier rings the warning bell?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged for bumping....TY for posting this. Let's see who can crawl out of their apathy long enough to watch it....

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yea well I did watch Thrive for free and had no problem finding a place to watch it at... So, as far as I'm concerned it's out there for anyone to watch at their discretion. Secondly, did you approve or disapprove of what was being said? Me personally, unimpressed with the video; doesn't offer a lot of insight, pure speculation and I just don't see it happening like that

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So, let's say this happens. The dollar tanks. What would you pay let's say.. a mortgage with? Or would everything be at a standstill until whatever emerges from the ashes if they pull this off? Or will the banks probably end up excepting precious metals in the meantime? Or maybe the dollar will emerge as the world currency? Although, I don't think they will pull this off. I just always wondered how you would still pay for your home or vehicle since those items can't inflate in price once the loan is signed.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

Well...I hope you're right, my friend.

However---as I believe Foster Gamble to be very well informed, to have connections at levels that you nor I are privy to and a great deal of accumulated knowledge after a lifetime of studying this issue....

I think it would be prudent to at least give this the attention it deserves. It might be important one day soon.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
this is a great video- except for the part where he said Bernanke is printing money to make America crash like Greece. It could just as well be that they're doing it to prevent us from crashing.

What I just realized though, was that maybe they are doing this now in conjunction with all the natural disaster predictions going on. What Kissinger supposedly said in the video was that we need and external threat to scare us into giving up our rights. Maybe there is going to be a meteor strike, huge earthquake or volcanic eruption coming like people here are always predicting? That would be the prefect excuse to implement full scale martial law.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Bu, bu, but, I just read our economy is rebounding. Jobs are increasing. Unemployment going down. Food more plentiful-resistant thanks to Monsanto and life is good.
The "Change" we needed, took place!...... etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

So which is it? What I'm seeing? (Which is a global mess of epic proportion with no end in sight) or .........what I'm reading?

How can two of my senses be so diametrically opposing like that?

(end sarcasm)

All I can say is, we ain't seen nothing yet. Today will look like a day in paradise. Better buckle up, because this is likely to be a ride with no end.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
Good to know that the Federal Reserve charter is up for renewal in 2013. This fact could explain a lot as far as the fact that there is a lot of resistance mounting against the reserve. S&F for that information alone.

I have brought this to people's attention before on ATS and it has fallen on deaf ear's.Like everything else.The charter expires this year (after 99) in December.This is no coinciedence,with the other economic event's.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I hear everything he says and share many of the same viewpoints but not sure about the 100-year Federal Reserve renewal. Since when do they care about reviews or votes or acceptance? They can simply override everything, right?
There's no more democracy in this country. It's a fascist world......globally speaking.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by GD21D

I have brought this to people's attention before on ATS and it has fallen on deaf ear's.Like everything else.The charter expires this year (after 99) in December.This is no coinciedence,with the other economic event's.
As you can tell I'm relatively new to this forum, with that being said it does raise a red flag. You know there is going to be escalating resistance as we get closer to the time of the renewal. The heavy hitters have to be taking this into account, and may try to back everyone into a financial corner.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Blimey... seems like there is a world-changing moment on the horizon... PARTY!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
all i got from that video was

maybe

could be

and

should be

i will not live in fear.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Agree with many points that the person in the video says, except for the Occupy bit.

Until people are ready to fight for their rights (and I mean fight) sitting in a park isn't going to do a damn thing. Until metal meets meat nothing is going to change. You have to march in and drag the elite out kicking and screaming and then put an end to them - the six feet deep kind.

Also, it might be months, it might be years - too hard to tell. I will keep on prepping as best I can.
edit on 25-2-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My friend and I got into silver in December 2010, I wish I had more. I wonder if Foster suggests we do everything we can to get out of debt because debtors will be another reason to go to FEMA camps...

I've been putting off getting storable food and a water filter for some time now. After mentioning it to my friend this week, and now watching this, I think I've waited long enough. I need to trust my intuition on this one.

I'll probably be eating storables right when I get them with $5+ gallon gas just around the bend.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think this needs bumping
second
s&f

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join