It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Warns: It May Only Be A Matter of Months before the SHTF (Very Important!! Must Watch!!)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Very good video that I am going to share with others. I'd give you 90 more stars if I could.
Cheers.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeywoodFloyd
reply to post by MRuss

All things I already knew.
Not a chunk of truly significant information, sorry.

By the way, the Federal Reserve Charter is 99 years, not 100 years,
and it ends on Dec 23, 2012.

(but it shall be renewed, no doubt!!)

This is why I believe all the hype in the media is happening around 2012. Everyone in the msm is pushing the idea of a solar flare.

You know whats easier than controlling the internet? Cutting peoples electricity....

What happens when you can't twitter/text/fb/bbm your friends to tell them people are getting taken away.

If a military lockdown was enstated on a city that had no power it would be game over.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If you don't like the so called 'elitist' NWO plan why not help start your own NWO plan???

I see the microcosm that ATS is here echoed all around the net now in SO many forums, people are tired of the game and demanding changes. I personally bet the number is in the high MILLIONS. EVERY forum I hit, even some of the Lamestream media sites.

It's like the smell of 'r evol...ution' ( sorry, can't type that e backwards
) lol, people want REAL Hope and Change and not nuclear war and bankruptcy.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
But isn't there only 3 countries left that the Rothchild tentacles haven't acquired yet? (North Korea, Iran and Venezuela) Also, Why would they want war with a country that just got built up? Anyway, Thanks for the input on the mortgage loans and such. A lot of scenarios to narrow down. I guess most on here must rent or have no debt
I would think "school" loans would be in the same situation.

That's what has been reported. Apparently they have one Bank in China, but that's what I have just heard on the internet. The Global taxation is their end game. Can you imagine the power they would then have? ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Yep, In about a week most families would begin to starve. If the water is off and you don't have a pool and proper filteration, you will die of thirst sooner. Once those trucks stop delivering to the grocery stores, you're on your own. People need atleast 6 months of freeze dried food and water. Like you said, Weapons & ammo to defend it and your family from the bands of hungry raping hordes. It would be a really ugly and brutal World. I hope it never happens. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
i had no clue the FED was a 100 year contract basically, very interesting

It's a franchise (just like McDonald's).

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
One of the most informative websites on the internet is

Thrivedebunked.com

Go to that site, read the Long article....then come back and I promise you, you will never believe this guy again

I'd rather wait until somebody debunks the debunkers, so that I'll have more data to digest before coming up with my own informed opinion.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
TSHBHTF for a long long time and many people have been watching the storm off the coast wondering just when the full brunt will make landfall.

When you wake up one day in a supposed 'republic' and find the 'leadership' can simply 'legally' pick you up and hold you indefinately and torture you (at least in theory) on a whim, you really have to ask yourself, how far along are we really. Brace for Impact?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
He copied the Zeitgeist Movement ideas several years later but with far less detail and nuance, charges for his video, and then gives you very little in the way of actionable information besides the rather tired and obvious 'connect with local people, store food and water' etc.

I mentally check out when listening to these people, there's so little substance here. On the other hand, I could listen to Peter Joseph all day long; he's thought through things and actually understands them, is replete with original insights, not to mention has in a few short years put together a dynamic movement of more than 500K people world wide, all volunteers. And no charge ever for any of TZM's content.

This guy could just as easily be selling a new diet plan or a MLM scheme.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
he's not a fear mongerer but I'm scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared
good stuff I hope what he says does not come true though...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I would think if it were true about the charter, Ron Paul might have mentioned it.
Let me know when the Bush's leave the Country and then I will head for the hills.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
People continue to reference the expiration of the Federal Reserve charter in this topic (as did the man in the video.) But as stated in this post and this post, it appears that this expiration notion floating around conspiracy theory communities may be a myth.

Can anyone find any concrete evidence of this supposed expiration? I can't.
edit on 2/26/2012 by AceWombat04 because: typo

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I have heard so many different stories about this---some say there is no expiration date, others say there is....

I think Foster Gamble is well connected and informed---and he wouldn't be cavalier about saying something like this if he didn't think it was true.

Worth researching though.
edit on 26-2-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Upon the filing of such certificate with the Comptroller of the Currency as aforesaid, the said Federal reserve bank shall become a body corporate and as such, and in the name designated in such organization certificate, shall have power— First. To adopt and use a corporate seal. Second. To have succession for a period of twenty years from its organization unless it is sooner dissolved by an Act of Congress, or unless its franchise becomes forfeited by some violation of law. Third. To make contracts. Fourth. To sue and be sued, complain and defend, in any court of law or equity.

Federal reserve act of 1913

I can't find info that it expires at any time. Actually if I am reading this correctly, was it supposed to end in 1933? Have research more....what happened after the 20year succession expired?

edit on 26-2-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Emergency Banking Relief Act of 1933 U.S. Statutes at Large (73rd Congress, 1933 p. 1-7) AN ACT To provide relief in the existing national emergency in banking, and for other purposes. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the Congress hereby declares that a serious emergency exists and that it is imperatively necessary speedily to put into effect remedies of uniform national application. TITLE I Section 1. The actions, regulations, rules, licenses, orders and proclamations heretofore or hereafter taken, promulgated, made, or issued by the President of the United States or the Secretary of the Treasury since March 4, 1933, pursuant to the authority conferred by subdivision (b) of section 5 of the Act of October 6, 1917, as amended, are hereby approved and confirmed. Section 2. Subdivision (b) of section 5 of the Act of October 6, 1917 (40 Stat. L. 411), as amended, is hereby amended to read as follows: ''(b) During time of war or during any other period of national emergency declared by the President, the President may, through any agency that he may designate, or otherwise, investigate, regulate, or prohibit, under such rules and regulations as he may prescribe, by means of licenses or otherwise, any transactions in foreign exchange, transfers of credit between or payments by banking institutions as defined by the President, and export, hoarding, melting, or earmarking of gold or silver coin or bullion or currency, by any person within the United States or any place subject
to the jurisdiction thereof; and the President may require any person engaged in any transaction referred to in this subdivision to furnish under oath, complete information relative thereto, including the production of any books of account, contracts, letters or other papers, in connection therewith in the custody or control of such person, either before or after such transaction is completed. Whoever willfully violates any of the provisions of this subdivision or of any license, order, rule or regulation issued thereunder, shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $10,000, or, if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than ten years, or both; and any officer, director, or agent of any corporation who knowingly participates in such violation may be punished by a like fine, imprisonment, or both. As used in this subdivision the term 'person' means an individual, partnership, association, or corporation.

So this is what happened.....

All gold and silver was confiscated....

No wonder they are telling us all to buy metals....then they can take it without having to pay for it....I knew it was a plan.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

what happened after the 20year succession expired?

Here's a quote from earlier in this thread.

I think this is still the current circumstances

originally posted by AceWombat04

According to 12 USC § 341 - General enumeration of powers the Act was amended in 1927 such that the Federal Reserve banks will exist and have all of the powers enumerated therein until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.

edit on 26-2-2012 by ThirdRock69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

Thanks Third, I missed the 1927 amendment, I posted some of the 1933 one.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If you truly want to be prepared for a long term collapse of the economy AND society with as little spent as possible.

GUN
axe
water filter

Food wont last forever and most people can not afford to stock pile it anyway. Water can be found in most places, you just need to make it drinkable.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I like and agree with what he says in the video, interesting that he was able to sum it all up the way I was thinking....

BTW...The Charter was created with no stated date of expiration. However, Congress has the power to dissolve the FED.
edit on 2/26/2012 by Shdak because: Expiration Date?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join