It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Warns: It May Only Be A Matter of Months before the SHTF (Very Important!! Must Watch!!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Every doom prediction says something bad will happen in months, possibly weeks... and they've all been wrong.

I personally don't trust the man in the video, and I will certainly not be diving into a bunker because of his message.

That being said, the situation in Greece is one worth monitoring. There will be a global impact no matter what transpires, I just don't think any domestic or foreign economies outside of Greece itself will be significantly hindered.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

It appears, unless I misunderstand, that the Act does not have an expiration date.

I think you are correct there. Here's a quote I found that agrees

www.dailypaul.com...

I think I found the answer on the 100 year FED charter question.

Look at: www.kitcomm.com...

Post #54 says the following:

To put this discussion to rest.

The original Federal Reserve Act of 1913 did indeed provide for expiration of the corporate "power" of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks to exist in 20 years from the banks' organization (not the adoption of the Act).

Sec. 4 ... the said Federal reserve bank shall become a body corporate and as such ... shall have power: ... Second. To have succession for a period of twenty years from its organization unless it is sooner dissolved by an Act of Congress, or unless its franchise becomes forfeited by some violation of law. Federal Reserve Act of 1913 (P.L. 63-43, 38 STAT. 251, 12 USC 221).

However, this 20-year corporate life was changed to perpetual in 1927 by Act of Feb. 25, 1927 (44 Stat. 1234) as follows:

Second. To have succession after February 25, 1927, until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.

This is codified in the United States Code, 12 U.S.C. § 341. See www.law.cornell.edu...

This is where it stands today. Each of the U.S. Federal Reserve Banks can only be dissolved by an act of Congress or "forfeiture of franchise for violation of law."

So it looks like the FED got a 20 year charter on 23 dec. 1913 and on 25 feb. 1927, this was changed to perpetual..

The URL of Cornell looks very original.

So the charter is perpetual, or there must be some other change after 1927.

Only an act of Congress can end the FED.

Regards,

Rene Bense

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
Or maybe the dollar will emerge as the world currency?

Ya think?
Most financial pundits seem to be saying the dollar is on borrowed time.
I have yet to watch the video but my take on things is this.
We have had people preaching imminent doom on these sites for years but just now it seems that everything that could be going down IS going down. From money to war to social unrest to extreme weather events and everything inbetween. You would have to have your head stuck way down in the sand to ignore it.
I don't know how it will pan out but what worries me is that here in Europe I have heard an increasing number of voices advocating tighter fiscal and political union as the way forward. I was waiting for this and am not surprised. Because IMO it's possible that things will get to crisis point then this will be put forward as the only solution. The pattern will be followed globally - as in OWO here we come.
edit on 26-2-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Those who do not heed the warnings do so at great risk. Many professionals have seen seeing these failures, but many "commoners" have come to the same conlusions independently. Don't just brush these off because they are against the "status quo". Do your own research and see if your life would "thrive" if you do nothing different today, and everything is different tomorrow.

One does not need to end their way of life to prepare for an unpleasent future. The preparations needed for an economic crisis are 99% the same as those needed for a natural disaster, pandemic, or other major life changing event. Life is not over when they happen, unless you have not prepared. Get informed on what you already have prepared and what little effort it would take to bring your preperations to the next level.

Being self reliant if required never hurt anyone.

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaegerAce
Those who do not heed the warnings do so at great risk. Many professionals have seen seeing these failures, but many "commoners" have come to the same conlusions independently. Don't just brush these off because they are against the "status quo". Do your own research and see if your life would "thrive" if you do nothing different today, and everything is different tomorrow.

One does not need to end their way of life to prepare for an unpleasent future. The preparations needed for an economic crisis are 99% the same as those needed for a natural disaster, pandemic, or other major life changing event. Life is not over when they happen, unless you have not prepared. Get informed on what you already have prepared and what little effort it would take to bring your preperations to the next level.

Being self reliant if required never hurt anyone.

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin

This is exactly true, people seem to think preparedness involves selling everything and stockpiling food in your nuclear fallout bunker. People who live in disaster prone areas are often more prepared for actual SHTF scenarios, because to these people this does happen, often more than once.

Good planning is key in any situation. Extra food, generators and fuel, little things like a water pump and a torch often get overlooked. In a real situation it's always the little things that count.

A good local community is also key in any situation. Good neighbours that can be relied on as a small group to help out each other with basics, especially if you wind up worse than them or vice versa. It's really amazing to see how people come together in times of crisis to help each other, and even total strangers, but it will be interesting to see what will happen in an extended SHTF scenario.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This video is over an hour and I recommend watching it all.

But in the first 5 minutes you get enough info to understand what's really going on.

TPTB are desperate to hold on to their monetary power and will do anything to stop anyone who gets in their way.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i had no clue the FED was a 100 year contract basically, very interesting

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
And another thing. If the Dollar ever fails, what happens to all of the debt that we owe Red China and other Nations? It's almost as if The International Banksters desire default just in order to get out of all the debt. Still, that brings us back to the question of their assets in America. All the mortgages owed to them would be impossible to pay for with a new One World Currency and most likely a set World wide rate. Nope, they would lose too much.

Know what I think? I have been thinking about this for awhile now. I think these lunatics desire a War with Red China in order to get out of that debt. Iran, Iraq, Afganastan ect are just pretexts to World War with Red China. I mean, it's clear that we have been antagonizing them and Russia by trying to control how Oil is traded (the dollar), and attempting to control all of the resources in General. I mean, China needs resources, and they are only gonna need more. This is about survival now, and it's not a joke.

One thing for sure is if the dollar fails, then the Banks fail. After that, Almost everyone in America will be broke. How would you pay off any Loans? Would they just match pennies for the dollar with the new One World Currency with whatever your net worth was? I don't even really know what the hell would happen and how it could work. Don't think for one minute that you would just get to atleast keep your home. These bottomfeeders won't lose anymore than they have to. It's pretty creepy if you think about it. ~SheopleNation

But isn't there only 3 countries left that the Rothchild tentacles haven't acquired yet? (North Korea, Iran and Venezuela) Also, Why would they want war with a country that just got built up? Anyway, Thanks for the input on the mortgage loans and such. A lot of scenarios to narrow down. I guess most on here must rent or have no debt
I would think "school" loans would be in the same situation.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

This man in the OP vid is boring!!!!

Bring on David Icke, he tells the story much better!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
One of the most informative websites on the internet is

Thrivedebunked.com

Go to that site, read the Long article....then come back and I promise you, you will never believe this guy again

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

I don't know. Here--and everywhere---someone is always being debunked and discredited. If you believed everything you heard, you wouldn't even like or believe in God---not to mention Steven Greer, a handful of astronauts, David Wilcock or anyone else for that matter.

I guess what you have to do is allow people to figure out which leaders/speakers and information resonates with them.

Of course people are going to debunk Thrive. It's a powerful message that informs---and the powers that be can't have us figuring out what is TRULY going on.

How can you even argue with Thrive's message?

Seriously?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonthedit
Why is everyone here so against the NWO?
Honestly, IMO it would greatly improve America and the world in general.
I'd love to live in a one world government, without families to worry about, without those crazy people talking about all their religions, and of course, to have the ability to feel perfection.

I think the problem is that generally citizens of the world don't willingly wish to hand over even MORE self determination to murderers and con artists and some of these ruling families that have an absolutely dismal track record of little more than death, disease, racketeering, fraud, and constant war.

At least when the criminals running things are closer to home citizens have a *bit* more control in their own destiny, but when you talk about a "One World" totalitarian organized crime family calling the shots from thousands of miles away with no recourse of local citizens to affect change then I consider that counter productive. The answer I think is more LOCAL control NOT less. Why would one wish to see organized crime gain even more concentrated power.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by JibbyJedi

That's why I asked you to ignore the messenger--but listen to the message.

Does it matter which soldier rings the warning bell?

exactly true, it's ALL about the message

thanks...

be self sufficient as possible!

hugs

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
Very interesting.

I wish he had a longer video on youtube going into more depth.
I had no idea Greece owed money to the families he mentioned, I just thought there economy was collapsing.
That and there internal banks were going down due to poor management.

Back in 1996 my family and I had a vacation in Greece. It was probably one of the most beautiful places I ever visited. We were part of a flotilla of Yachts and we sailed the Ionian islands. One of the ports we docked at had sunk a brand new dock right next to the old one. My Dad told me that the Greek government often got money from richer countries for "improvements" for infrastructure and so forth. So basically, the Gov took the money, spent as little as possible on these new docks, to show that they had "improved" the infrastructure, then sunk them and took the rest of the money and ran with it.

Apparently this was a common occurence. The cronies borrowed money, did the least they had to do with it and robbed the rest. Meanwhile, the Greek people foot the bill. I have heard alot about how the Greek people laid their own bed and that they were an entitlement society and so forth, but just the same as everywhere else in the world (including the wonderful USA, where our hard earned money is robbed from us to pay taxes which fund wars and corporations) the everyman is left holding a bill so that bigwigs can maximize profits.

Good for them for tearing s##t up.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

I think this documentary is very important and appropriate to add to any discussion reguarding the state of affairs we are in at this time. I saw this a few days ago in another thread, and have felt moved to pass it on to others as well. The perception of Gaddafi I recieved through my "education", and life is that he was a "wacho", turns out the truth seems to be, that he was a visionary who accomplished great things in Libya and surrounding countries as well.

He appealed to the world community to acknowledge and STOP the OBVIOUS maddness and he was murdered as his country and heart crumbled around him....sin against humanity I would say....

Right on to OP for your original post, was a very important message, and this is a VERY important discussion.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by THEDUDE86

I don't know. Here--and everywhere---someone is always being debunked and discredited. If you believed everything you heard, you wouldn't even like or believe in God---not to mention Steven Greer, a handful of astronauts, David Wilcock or anyone else for that matter.

Agreed, MRuss. I actually looked up that debunking article, which was a little involved because the domain has died. I'm now wishing I hadn't bothered. I was initially going to write a refutation, but the article was extremely long and so ridiculous that I decided not to waste my time. Claims that the Bilderberg Group is powerless because it doesn't have the ability to directly set policy in any country, etc etc. Insane.

Experience has taught me to make two assumptions about anybody who claims to be "debunking," anything.

a] They're almost certain to be a Hollywood Atheist, and thus exceptionally annoying in general terms. Although I don't consider all Atheists annoying, by any means, Hollywood Atheists (which I also call Wikipedia Atheists, as they also infest that site) are among the most vexatious and infuriating groups of people on the planet.

b] They mistake pedantry for logic, and also engage in numerous other logical fallacies. The appeal to authority tends to be a particular favourite; the common or garden variety pseudo-skeptic will often dismiss someone out of hand, on the basis of whether or not they have credentials.

The other form which the appeal to authority usually takes, is the idea that science in particular is a closed, centralised priesthood; that the word of the "mainstream scientific community," is infallible and completely unassailable, and that anyone who might remotely consider having a different opinion, is automatically wrong by default. This particular troll has proven particularly effective against alternative energy generation.

I guess what you have to do is allow people to figure out which leaders/speakers and information resonates with them.

I can offer you a few suggestions when it comes to fact checking, at least in terms of what I use.

a] Credentials rarely matter to me at all. The validity of a statement does not necessarily have any relationship with the identity of its' author. Never dismiss any idea on the basis of the author's (lack of) credentials. This is particularly true if the individual is speaking outside of the "mainstream scientific community." You will overwhelmingly find, that those scientists who have historically made the largest contributions to progress, were not accepted by said mainstream scientific community in their own time.

Alex Jones very likely is genuinely mentally ill, as I have said. However, even with that being the case, he has proven that anyone who is willing to dismiss him as a source of information, is likely to do themselves a serious disservice.

Another form this issue can take, is when a particular source of information seems to have moral problems or character defects. This can mean that the information they convey is less reliable; but usually all it means is that they have an agenda in a specific area which I don't consider relevant anyway. Peter Joseph, the producer of the Zeitgeist movies, is a good example of this. Joseph was a highly arrogant, condescending anti-theist, who showed indications of wanting to join the cabal, even as he exposed them. Nevertheless, his films contain some of the best treatments we have, of a few of their subjects.

b] Look for corroboration and synchronicity. If a given piece of information has only a single source, that is a bad sign. It doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't true, but it does mean that I don't have anything else to verify it against, so I can't immediately consider it reliable.

You ideally want things which appear over and over again, in disparate sources. Generally speaking, the less relation between two different sources of the same information, the better.

c] Look for information which can be used to create reliable chains of inference.

If A and B are reliable, then they can safely be added together to produce C; although ideally, you also want an independent means of verifying C's reliability, as well. Not only does David Icke's information (as one example) about banking appear in a lot of different sources, the more important characteristic of it, is that it can be used to form elegant explanations for banking crises, etc, which can then in turn be reliably used to explain other, related things.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdRock69
This video is over an hour and I recommend watching it all.

But in the first 5 minutes you get enough info to understand what's really going on.

TPTB are desperate to hold on to their monetary power and will do anything to stop anyone who gets in their way.

Look at the video you posted at 41:14 there is an eye in the sky
over her right shoulder! Muahahaha! Great video by the way.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i guess i agree with the message, but why is the logo it shows in the video that represents the thrive movement, a picture of someone with one eye covered?? did anyone else notice?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
Or maybe the dollar will emerge as the world currency?

Ya think?
Most financial pundits seem to be saying the dollar is on borrowed time.
I have yet to watch the video but my take on things is this.
We have had people preaching imminent doom on these sites for years but just now it seems that everything that could be going down IS going down. From money to war to social unrest to extreme weather events and everything inbetween. You would have to have your head stuck way down in the sand to ignore it.
I don't know how it will pan out but what worries me is that here in Europe I have heard an increasing number of voices advocating tighter fiscal and political union as the way forward. I was waiting for this and am not surprised. Because IMO it's possible that things will get to crisis point then this will be put forward as the only solution. The pattern will be followed globally - as in OWO here we come.
edit on 26-2-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

All I know is that I will not be marked like cattle! SS# is too far down that road as it is!

Especially in a digital world!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

As you can see, everything seems fine until it hits.

I think on many levels, its already hit the fan. The scary thing is that most people do not know how fragile the supply train that gets the food to the grocery stores is. There are three areas you should be focusing on:

1. Living off the grid. Get solar chargers, water filtration equipment, tools for repairing things, bicycles, fishing rods.gardening equipment and supplies. Assume you will have no electricity, no gasoline, and most probably no food and plan accordingly. You should have at least 6 months of food stored and water.
2. Stockpile non perishable food and water, as much as you can.
3. Make sure you have a way of defending your supplies and your family. If you can get to a rural location, its going to be better.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join