It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP 10 Reasons to Attack IRAN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Top Ten Reasons to Attack Iran:

1. Iran has threatened to fight back if attacked, and that’s a war crime. War crimes must be punished.

2. My television says Iran has nukes. I’m sure it’s true this time. Just like with North Korea. I’m sure they’re next. We only bomb places that really truly have nukes and are in the Axis of Evil. Except Iraq, which was different.

3. Iraq didn’t go so badly. Considering how lousy its government is, the place is better off with so many people having left or died. Really, that one couldn’t have worked out better if we’d planned it.

4. When we threaten to cut off Iran’s oil, Iran threatens to cut off Iran’s oil, which is absolutely intolerable. What would we do without that oil? And what good is buying it if they want to sell it?

5. Iran was secretly behind 9-11. I read it online. And if it wasn’t, that’s worse. Iran hasn’t attacked another nation in centuries, which means its next attack is guaranteed to be coming very soon.

6. Iranians are religious nuts, unlike Israelis and Americans. Most Israelis don’t want to attack Iran, but the Holy Israeli government does. To oppose that decision would be to sin against God.

7. Iranians are so stupid that when we murder their scientists they try to hire a car dealer in Texas to hire a drug gang in Mexico to murder a Saudi ambassador in Washington, and then they don’t do it — just to make us look bad for catching them.

7. b. Oh, and stupid people should be bombed. They’re not civilized.

8. War is good for the U.S. economy, and the Iranian economy too. Troops stationed in Iran would buy stuff. And women who survived the war would have more rights. Like in Virginia. We owe Iranians this after that little mishap in 1953.

9. This is the only way to unite the region. Either we bomb Iran and it swears its eternal love to us. Or, if necessary, we occupy Iran to liberate it like its neighbors. Which shouldn’t take long. Look how well Afghanistan is going already.

10. They won’t give our drone back. Enough said.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Whats sad is that i knew this thread had to be a joke just by the title itself.

Whats even more sad is that this war is trying to be started in the first place.

That was a good laugh though, i'll admit, even if i did feel a bit sad inside knowing there are actually sheeple like this.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I don't understand this war talk. Your guy, Obama, doesn't want war in Iran. We just finished a decade of war in the middle east. Hell, when the protesters rose up in 2009, we did nothing.

Stop beating the war drum.

How about the pan flute.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Iran needs to be attacked for the crimes of 9/11

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
7. Iranians are so stupid that when we murder their scientists they try to hire a car dealer in Texas to hire a drug gang in Mexico to murder a Saudi ambassador in Washington, and then they don’t do it — just to make us look bad for catching them.

-----------------------------------------

Oh this is one of those
quasi American hating Satire threads.
Cool story bro..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Iran needs to be attacked for the crimes of 9/11

This?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It's not whether Obama wants a war or not because Netanyahu will make the final decision for him.

Why would israel attack Iran alone and sacrifice itself when it has got US to do it?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I just don't understand.

Obama is probably Irans bestest buddy right now. I wonder if they got BFF chans?

Yet all I see here is USA=warmonger, poor poor Iran (massive apology threads)

We aren't going to war with them. It won't help Obama's re-election.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by beezzer

It's not whether Obama wants a war or not because Netanyahu will make the final decision for him.

Why would israel attack Iran alone and sacrifice itself when it has got US to do it?

Bull dooky.

Obama, through Panetta, has already ruined Israels chances of attacking Iran.

It's not going to happen.

Evryone can just calm down and find another reason to hate America.
I'm all for hating the US because they canceled Battlestar Galactica.

edit on 25-2-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

reply to post by popsmayhem

But there are thousands of stupid people in America, do you also advocate they be bombed? Or just those brown ones in countries on the other side of the world?
edit on 25-2-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So whose gona protect Israel from Iranian 'Nukes' and 'terrorists' than?

There is enough evidence to prove the fact that Iran was directly behind 9/11 and funded Osama.

So someone somewhere gota do something about it.

Can't see the Israelis doing it themselves because a simple bombing campaign won't do the job if they want a regime change to prevent any future mishaps.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

But there are thousands of stupid people in America, do you also advocate they be bombed? Or just those brown ones in countries on the other side of the world?
edit on 25-2-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

Don't bomb the stupid in America. If anyone did that, there wouldn't be anyone left in DC.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by beezzer

So whose gona protect Israel from Iranian 'Nukes' and 'terrorists' than?

There is enough evidence to prove the fact that Iran was directly behind 9/11 and funded Osama.

So someone somewhere gota do something about it.

Can't see the Israelis doing it themselves because a simple bombing campaign won't do the job if they want a regime change to prevent any future mishaps.

No one is going to protect Israel, except Israel.

Haven't you been keeping up with Obama's foreign policy?

We (heart) islam.

We (heart) arab spring.

We're not so sure about Israel.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
What do you mean no one is protecting Israel. They receive billions from the US, not to mention military support and weapons. There are 3 US aircraft carrier groups in the area tooled up to the max. Not there to assist Iran against Israel.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Don't bomb the stupid in America. If anyone did that, there wouldn't be anyone left in DC.

Absolutely...

...priceless

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

"The propaganda against Iran needs to be repeated enough times to sink in to the subconscious of unconscious Americans. It will also take an extended length of time to set up a scenario that provokes Iran. The US cannot start the war so much as give the impression that Iran is starting it. Remember, Iran, like Venezuela, is not beholden to the central banking conglomerate and they have oil, and they happen to be our enemies."

top topics

join