It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO : irrefutable evidence found & presented by scientists...no more bs ! 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Probably not because like most skeptics, debunkers and bullies flooding this site, they have neither the virtues born out of evidence nor the virtue of character born of of leading a virtuous life.

God only knows what compels people to spew for venemous, character assassinations lacking anything to back it up. I say if you can't find a way to add something value, go back to the playground and kick sand in some kid's face. Maybe his father can help teach?

Interesting that you use terms like "bullying" for disagreement.

Who is doing the bullying? Not a single skeptic in this thread has called anyone names or browbeat anyone, simply expressed their doubts. Yet, you spend as much time discussing the personality of skeptics as you do any point brought up.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Much evidence and very valid suspicions have been presented. But, thus far, you have ignored it.
reply to post by WingedBull

Hey? Where? In your head? I see no hard evidence at all? None?

This coming from a person that has a picture of a winged Bull as his Avatar??

edit on 26-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Hey? Where? In your head? I see no hard evidence at all? None?

The suspicions and concerns and evidence have been pointed out. I would suggest reading this thread.

There has been zero hard evidence supporting the claims about these supposed artifacts. Zero. Instead, you have and your single supporter have relied on ignoring evidence, red-herrings and ad-hominems to defend your claims.

If there has been evidence to support your claims, please, present it. The burden of proof is on the claimants. It is not our responsibility to debunk it. It is your responsibility to prove it.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

It is not our responsibility to debunk it

Stop then? As I have pointed out in many many posts above, give me time and I will........along with many others willing to at least keep an open mind regarding these artefacts. I find it odd that people adopt a "photo or it didn't happen" approach to life.

But here's your photo's and several explanations / Videos.

What more do you want? Perhaps I should have got a grey to narrate the video?

We / I will prove it real. Just needs a little time putting in some investigative work........something I'm afraid you have not done? I think you need a little more than 20 hours to de-bunk something as significant as this........don't you? Or do you have further proof up your sleeve you not telling us about?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I don't see any "evidence" that the crap shown in the vid is not CGI, that it is old and real let alone evidence that the crap is somehow connected to aliens and especially 2012. Retard video is retard.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yeah, thanks for that input.

Sums up negative responses in one fowl swoop.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

....along with many others willing to at least keep an open mind regarding these artefacts.

I have an open-mind as well. Open-mind does not equate to an automatic acceptance of ideas. It is a willingness to accept new ideas, if they are supported by evidence.

I find it odd that people adopt a "photo or it didn't happen" approach to life.

You find it odd people want proof of claims? That is the foundation of all science.

But here's your photo's and several explanations / Videos.

Even then, especially in a case such as this, photos are not good enough; photos of these artifacts tell us nothing.

What more do you want? Perhaps I should have got a grey to narrate the video?

Evidence.

We / I will prove it real.

Then you are already off to the wrong start. Your interest should be in the truth, not in proving a particular point.

Originally posted by CaptainBenosomething I'm afraid you have not done?

I've done far more due diligence on this than you have. You accepted the claims without question, I looked beneath the surface.

I think you need a little more than 20 hours to de-bunk something as significant as this...don't you?

No. You need only as long as you need. There is no arbitrary number of hours you need in order to prove (or disprove) a claim.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Yawn

I find it odd that people adopt a "photo or it didn't happen" approach to life.

You find it odd people want proof of claims? That is the foundation of all science.

Jeez, all those religious types must be totaly crazy! The bible should of had photo's.
edit on 26-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Great work OP!

I've been a long time lurker but these are truly astonishing relics. One that needs further investigation to finding the origins of where these came from.

The fact that these are some of Klaus Dona's artifacts as well just makes the crediblity more reliable.

From my research I think it's very hard to believe that there wasn't any advance technology given the fact that no ancient civilization had no technology to cut stones as precise as they were during the ancient civilations also coupled in the fact that there's been a connection to pyramids that seems to pop up all over the globe and even underwater?! but why? and how can they move these structures? it really boggles the mind as to how they had the technology back than.

Sorry to derail but I think this another piece of the puzzle to the unsolved.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
yikes.
that video is highly suspect.
3:12 is where i stopped watching.
just poking around the website.
seems like they don't know where these 'artifacts' came from.
'mesoamerica' is pretty cryptic.
where is the scientific peer review on these 'artifacts'?
tell you one thing.
won't catch me paying 3k just to sit in an auction with these 'one-of-kind-artifacts'.

just my opinion

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I am no expert by any means, but in my personal opinion.. these "artifacts" seem to almost be too "clean" for my liking. Artifacts that are uncovered that are hundreds or thousands of years old are broken, chipped, cracked, and just dirty because of time simply passing. In these pictures, these artifacts are without flaw. One thing I've come to accept; if something is too good to be true, it is. I'm not saying that all of these supposed artifacts are fake, but I'm also not very convinced they're authentic. Still interesting, nevertheless. Maybe some answers will be revealed at some point in time regarding these artifacts.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I think it would be important to note that both Nassim Haramein and Klaus Dona are notorious hucksters who peddle extraordinarily suspicious claims. Most (if not all) so far, have been unable to withstand the duress of even the most basic forms of scientific rigor.

Nassim Haramein in particular has been unable to provide proof of any accreditation from a legitimate institution or university in the field of physics. Many of his claims and hoaxes have been exposed on various blogs and forums by actual scientists, and one gentlemen did a terrific job of summing up his claims and illustrating his numerous contradictions/obfuscations. Here would be a good place to start, I think: azureworld.blogspot.com...

Considering that the "artifacts" presented in the OP's YouTube video consist almost entirely of their fabrications, I think it's a safe bet to go ahead and dismiss this as (yet again) more hotheaded UFOlogist pseudo-archeology created and consumed by gullible zealot types who have utterly succumbed to the ancient alien delusion.

If you say you have evidence, by god, you better have some freaking evidence. You owe it to the people who take the alien hypothesis seriously and who are injured by the image this creates of that community.

edit on 26-2-2012 by DissonantOne because: URL edit

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I had a reply waiting in my in-box, from the Mineralogy and Petrology Department:

Dear Mr. Xxxxx, thank you for contacting me concerning the objects shown on the homepage of the Blossomrivergroup. I think I was never in contact with them and I have no possibility to determine the age of an object or the chemical composition.

Years ago I did some X-ray diffraction on objects for an exhibition in Vienna concerning "mysteries"...... but I had no further contact to that crazy people any more.

So what the tell is NOT the truth, sorry to tell you.

I will see that the cacel my name immediately from their homepage.

I also had an e-mail forwarded to me, originally sent to the Blossom River Group site, telling them to remove any references to the Mineralogy and Petrology Department by tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Take a piece of stone/ceramic/pottery and engrave it with a flying saucer or medical operation such as heart surgery.
Soak object in a bucket of diluted camel crap for a day or two.
Remove object and dry in sun for a day or two.
Clean and polish.
Behold, an ancient artifact depicting alien intervention.

Von Daniken fell for/used the same ruse decades ago.
edit on 26-2-2012 by torsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Check out 'Aliens & UFO's' thread on ATS i think you'll find your answer there!! title

"Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona Ancient Stargate Artifacts, UFO's and Wormholes Sun

Stargate 2011" ...................page 5 concluded HOAX...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Check out 'Aliens & UFO's' thread on ATS i think you'll find your answer there!! title

"Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona Ancient Stargate Artifacts, UFO's and Wormholes Sun

Stargate 2011" ...................page 5 concluded HOAX...

Post the link mate, let me check

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

'SORRY' my incompetence with computing makes me have to do everything the long

way round
BUT...........there is a link on page 6 Equ1nox gives the link on his 'edit'

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

'SORRY' my incompetence with computing makes me have to do everything the long

way round
BUT...........there is a link on page 6 Equ1nox gives the link on his 'edit'

This is an open subject and I still haven't seen evidence which proves them to be real or fake. You can remove some piece from the whole argument, but the argument still remains. This thread is still not a hoax thread imo

edit on 26-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
I would like to hear the explanation for 3:22
my thoughts exactly i paused it for a good look. cleary something not of this world carved into the right hand artifact statue, they both look like alien creatures

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaxar

Originally posted by juveous
I would like to hear the explanation for 3:22
my thoughts exactly i paused it for a good look. cleary something not of this world carved into the right hand artifact statue, they both look like alien creatures

Better to read Armap's post above which pretty much concludes that the whole thing is a hoax. No point wasting any more time on it. Look here for more details.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join