It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO : irrefutable evidence found & presented by scientists...no more bs ! 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by Jace26

Hi!, cheers.

Yeah, well I live in Australia and have live in the north of Australia for roughly 5 years. Whilst there I was lucky enough to take trips out to the "bush" with friends and family from time to time. One of the favourites was Bradshaw station and it's surrounding land. Bloody awesome rock paintings, some dating back more than 30,000 - 35,000 years. Many depicting what look like alien visitors? Unfortunately no one can really explain then, even over here but one thing is certain, new studies say they were not drawn by what we now know as Australian Aborigines and that they believe they were drawn by people travelling and settling from Indonesia area. This is evident as many beautiful drawings are drawn over by Aboriginal Graffiti This Graffiti is more of a style we know today but dating back maybe 15,000 - 20,000 years depicting Fishing, hunting, crocodiles and many every day activities. Not Wajina paintings also depicting spacecraft and other flying objects? So, having seen it with my own eyes I can say I'm a bit of a believer when it comes to these little beauties!!

Yeah I know, most archaeologists believe Aborigines have been here only about 10, 000 or so years, whilst there is evidence of a much older race of people that once lived here.
Like I said earlier many Aboriginal tribes from central Australia have stories about white skinned beings living there.
There is also evidence that the Phoenecians, Egyptians, Romans, Chinese, Dutch, and some other civilizations once had colonies in Australia.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

I posted a new vid on my last post for you (and others).......enjoy

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

You may have presented this video in the wrong way (with caps and stuff), but there are parts of this video which are extremely compelling. The following two pictures completely blew my mind. We need to know more about these particular artifacts, because this is outstanding evidence of alien contact imo. It also seems to be a validation of the hybrid theory.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
double grrrrrr
edit on 25-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I totaly agree with you! I am itching to find out more info!! HELP!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Oh, and yes........sorry about the caps! I was very excited to get this on here asap, ahem, won't happen again.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
For all we know some decent artist made these after watching mib for the 10th time. Also the bit about the uploaders girfriend's orgasm and cgi ufo upcoming video should raise a big red flag.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shamdaddy

Oh yeah your right, silly me, that far out weighs the evidence in the video, yep, your right, lets concentrate on that bit........far more interesting, and on top of that totaly de-bunks the whole film too! Well done Columbo?

So what eveidence do we have Sham?

Well we have an artist that can't give his girlfriend an orgasm who likes to upload CGI UFO videos?

Wow! you have hit the nail on the head, he most definately made these artifacts!! Then set up a company in somebody elses name and is flogging them off for big bucks! WOW!

I bet you can't wait for my new video, it's entitled:

"Breath.......it's air! and CGI UFO's"

Folowed shortly by

"Is that my pulse.......or something else? and CGI UFO's"

I can't wait to get them out!! Watch this space!!

edit on 25-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Come on, if they were real, it would be difficult to refute. Some are blatantly modern.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Explain and examples?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
some of them look almost like this Sumerian figurine:

this is the original video, it was presented in Germany 11th June 2011
referred to as the Stargate Artifacts

edit: ATS thread here with pics and vid:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-2-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

people seem to be focusing on Nassim, but it seems like Klaus Dona is the one who researched them, he has a interesting video here :

edit on 25-2-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Some things from the "Scientific studies" page.

First, they say that only two objects were dated, one estimated to be from 4150 BC and the other from 6150 BC. That dates only the object, not the when the carving was made, as far as I know.

They also say that "Thermo Luminescence test was not suitable because it was determine that the relic's material was not pottery clay or porcelain", but then they say "Furthermore, an analysis was done with caulin on one of the relic which indicates a clay like substance with a chemical composition A1251205 (OH) and seems to suggest that it is a silicate in layers."

So, is it "not pottery" but, at the same time, a "clay like substance"?

May be a form of Faience?

Faience, a similar primitive form of ceramic, was the ancient forerunner of modern glass, and was used by the Ancient Egyptians and various Mesopotamian cultures as far back as 3000 B.C. to fashion various amulets, beads, pendants, rings, bracelets, and other items of personal adornment. Faience was produced by crushing quartz sand and mixing it with an alkali binder and mineral oxides to provide color (for instance, copper ore to produce blue-green; iron oxide to produce yellow or red), and then made into a paste. The paste was then placed in a mold, and then fired. The quartz would fuse, and the silica and coloring agent would migrate to the outside of the article, giving it a glassy colored finish.

www.susu-saaa.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Yeah, cracked me up too

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I have always thought if an Archeologist found irrefutable evidence of ET that it would be covered up in a heart beat. Bets are the person would report it straight to the highest power to obtain more power to themselves anyways.

So maybe some evidence has been kept from the government?

Regardless it will be somewhat entertaining if these Scientist are proven to be hoaxers.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Right, so, other than this posting being totally refutable and utterly cliche in its delivery and presentation, the video does show some interesting artifacts.

On the other side of that 'interesting', all the artifacts are presented totally out of context, and mixed together from several different cultures over several different time periods across the planet.
A substantial portion of the bits shown was recognizably preColumbian, while other samples were African, North American, proto-European, and even Asian.

The collection presented such could be argued for a universal alien contact across the globe, throughout history for those that want the easiest, most mindless answer.
Nothing worth having, however, should ever be expected to come easy.
Much of what was portrayed, especially since it was portrayed out of context, with spooky guy pleasuring his sensitive parts with incense music to the patter of bongo drums skewing the viewing and presentation of all the evidence, completely discounts all of this as 'evidence' of any sort.

This entire video was BS.
No personal offense intended. The video, however, is entirely worthless. The only people it's going to convince are the people that already believe, and/or the weak minded/easily influenced that let Youtube and the internet tell them what to think and beleive where they change their stance with every new thing that comes along.

Thank you for the post, but, this video is total bunk.

Where is the "clone this user" button??

Absolutely brilliant, I say this obviously because I had the exact same thoughts about the video and the evidence presented and how it was presented.

The music was annoying to say the least. I dont need stupid emotive music to convince me of facts.

The "ARTIFACTS" had no reference to them, they could have come from anywhere. What facts have you displayed? NONE. For all we know they could be fakes made by prop artists to convince the legion of weak minded drones that "want to believe"

Im not discounting anything im just saying The thread title is misleading(gee there is a surprise for ATS) and there is no proof at all in the video.

Waste of time and electricity. I want my money back....
edit on 26-2-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

I'm actually stunned this post of mine has not been de-bunked in the 20 hours it has been on here!
Sure there are a few people on here saying "Fake" but offer no evidence to bolster their claims.
Also, sure, there are only a handful on here actually supporting this and offering up evidence to support it's claims, but I really am shocked no one has blasted this one out of the park?

I'm still searching and others have written to the museum for documentation..........I'm looking forward to that!!

Thanks everyone

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Gosh, you have read all the replys then I take it?

I would love to know how you came by your descision? What proof do you have?

Im not discounting anything im just saying The thread title is misleading(gee there is a surprise for ATS) and there is no proof at all in the video

What are you saying then???

Oh, you just don't like the video and the music, would you prefer it silent for 10 mnutes? Or would you want a POV style, digging out of the ground in front of you video? I'll try better next time.

I'm all ears.......please, I'm waiting?

edit on 26-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Are you kidding me?? Where do you come up with the gall to make such a patently false statement?

Nothing patently false in that statement at all.

-- we do not know where the artifacts came from, aside from a nebulous "Meso-America"

-- we do not know who found the artifacts

-- the museum's findings have not been published, despite the extraordinary claims made about the artifacts

-- there has been no peer-review of any of the claims about the artifacts

-- the website contradicts itself regarding the origin of the artifacts

-- the website is attempting to sell the artifacts

Please tell us where I have presented a single falsehood.

The artifacts clearly depict iconic images so plainly, any 5 year old child could identify.

And that itself is very suspicious. There has been nothing like that in the history of the ancient astronaut theory. Nowhere have artifacts been found that have been so obvious.

The fact that these objects were deemed valid by a scientist credited with numerous peer-reviewed articles and prestigious award for his work in quatum physics makes it reasonable to conclude they are in fact artifacts of a pre-modern civilization.

You are making a gigantic appeal-to-authority fallacy. Simply because he has been peer-reviewed in the past is meaningless. It does not mean he is correct in this case. How did he come to these conclusion. Can we see the work he performed to come to this conclusion. And the fact he is a quantum physicist is even more meaningless, considering this is an archaeological issue.

If you can't understand that, you may be suffering from a lack of courage and maturity to consider every possibility otherwise known as denial of evidence.

I find this quite humorous. You are defending these artifacts as being proof of the ancient alien theory, when there are so many unknowns and suspicions about them, yet you are criticizing others for not considering every possibility, calling them cowards and immature. Interesting how often ancient alien proponents need to resort to ad hominems in order to defend their claims.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
I'm actually stunned this post of mine has not been de-bunked in the 20 hours it has been on here!
Sure there are a few people on here saying "Fake" but offer no evidence to bolster their claims.

Much evidence and very valid suspicions have been presented. But, thus far, you have ignored it.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

There has been nothing like that in the history of the ancient astronaut theory. Nowhere have artifacts been found that have been so obvious

Sorry, your wrong

sorry about the music, if you don't like it........turn it down.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join