It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO : irrefutable evidence found & presented by scientists...no more bs ! 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's good to read every page.
ArMap has exposed that site I think as liars.
Good stuff

The video was good and I was going to comment in favor, that's why you really have to read the whole thread, it helps.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Hold on. So he did do a study for a Vienna exhibition. And it was done most likely for Klaus Dona. So which part is not the truth?
Why do you say "most likely"? Is Klaus Dona the only person asking for X-ray diffraction tests?

And even if it was Klaus Dona, we still do not know if it was for these objects, and the part that is not truth is the part you omitted, "I have no possibility to determine the age of an object or the chemical composition".

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Wow talk about not looking at things objectively and going on a complete and utter smear campaign.....why not look at the video for what it is...a slideshow presentation of artifacts that with a little research can either be verified or not....as for some of the artifacts....a few of which were defo mayan in origin which is what i look at...and yes....many are verifiable....some of them were also sumar in which again many are varifiable.....the person who put the vid together has done so to satisfy their own curiouisty and to put forward their own bias belief....which may or may not be correct....so why not look at some of the objects with an open mind.....this is not about wether Dr nassim was reputable or not...they are just images of artifacts.

so why bash what it is or who presented ....rather then look at the material contained with and then draw conclusions from that....wow talk about getting a weed on for all the wrong reasons.

now just saying that artifacts could be faked is a generalisation....as some of the artifacts from the sumar and Mayan periods were not faked as i have seen them over and over as people progress deeper and deeper into the ancient astronaut theory.

now i am sure there are others on here who could say the same for some of the other Egyptian and other cultural artifacts presented within.

the end result is the person who made vid has his own agenda....but that does not negate the artifacts found with....could some be faked....yes....but were.....well i will leave that up to people to prove that they were ...but i know many are exactly as they were presented....artifacts from days gone by.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Cool... I guess they are real then...

Hmmm, but I have one question... Everything I saw was created by man, and the "proof" was someone's interpretation of those creations. How can we say that is irrefutable evidence when there is no evidence but interpretations of manmade items?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Anybody know who does the backround music for the video???

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Hold on. So he did do a study for a Vienna exhibition. And it was done most likely for Klaus Dona. So which part is not the truth?
Why do you say "most likely"? Is Klaus Dona the only person asking for X-ray diffraction tests?

And even if it was Klaus Dona, we still do not know if it was for these objects, and the part that is not truth is the part you omitted, "I have no possibility to determine the age of an object or the chemical composition".

Klaus said he had them studied in Vienna back in '01 so that backs up your email's claim. And you're right. We don't know which artifacts were studied. But regardless, I don't believe them to be genuine anymore than the other artifacts he has which glow under a black light.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Klaus said he had them studied in Vienna back in '01 so that backs up your email's claim.

I missed that part, that makes it more likely that he was the person that had the objects tested for that "mysteries" exhibition.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Klaus said he had them studied in Vienna back in '01 so that backs up your email's claim.

I missed that part, that makes it more likely that he was the person that had the objects tested for that "mysteries" exhibition.

No, you didn't miss it, I just listened to one of his radio shows.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

So are we at the point where the artifacts still need verification of it's origin? What we do know is the Blossom Group website may be selling hoax artifacts but what Klaus has may still be the real deal if i'm correct?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
How on planet earth...if you can just join me here for 2 minutes....can this be presented as irrefutable evidence?, imagine taking this video into a conference with serious people and trying to convince them Aliens exist, citing youtube as a reference.

seriously those artifacts look extremely suspicious, like they were made very recently, and im sure they can be replicated by college students studying art, imagine what a professional could do.

i clicked on this thread out of curiousity and a misleading title, all i saw was a picture slide show, with minimal detail or logical description/information.

but if people get thrills and excitement out of watching these kind of videos as irrefutable evidence to fuel their fantasies of witnessing an alien mothership land one day, then go ahead.

SHOW some dignity if you're really interested in UFO's and extraterrestials and seek viable evidence at least....doesnt have to be irrefutable, because lets face it, there is no irrefutable evidence they exist, but continue looking...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Dear Plube,

Thank you ever so much for your post.

It's like you read my mind! Grrrrrrrr!

Seems you can't even be the first to post a video on here any more without reams of evidence attached.

I only placed it on here because it blew my mind........just wanted to share.

Thanks mate.

Personally, I have a gut feeling they are real.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthrising2012
So are we at the point where the artifacts still need verification of it's origin? What we do know is the Blossom Group website may be selling hoax artifacts but what Klaus has may still be the real deal if i'm correct?
From what I understand of it all, the artefacts may be real, by that's not very likely. The two artefacts that I could see on the videos from that conference appear at the bottom of the page on the Blossom River site, they are presented as "Coriolis" and "Galaxia".

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The best way to make sure one of the artifacts is real is to buy one of them at the auction that is your most favorite, have it put into a study by a professional expert to confirm authentic.

None can debunk if proven authentic obviously, what worries me about this auction is if these artifacts are real life history while not being fakes they should've been put inside of an museum!
edit on 26-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I really dislike misleading titles....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMap. Take a look at this.

Dear Mr. xxx,

We are updating the scientific page with more definitive information. This should be done by Wednesday of this week. The majority of the studies were done at UNAM in
North American and one test was done at the Museum in Vienna. We do have the studies on file. Right now we are doing more extensive testing in the United States.
The Location that these relics were found seems to be central America. The artifacts that you are interest in have very special designs which seem to portray planets and far away galaxies.

The appraisal on number 19 is $75M
The appraisal on number 29 is $47M

However you are welcome to make an offer. Should it be accepted then an escrow would be open.

Let me know your level of interest on these relics.

Ms. Johanson

Folks, we're not talking about a few thousand dollars for one of these artifacts. We're talking MILLIONS!!

Millions and millions of dollars!! wow!

Something feels really off about all of this. I mean, I can understand hoaxers getting away with a few of these for cheap for awhile, but for the price tag they are going for? Hmm I'm not so sure.

When millions of dollars are at stake, well this opens up a whole new different level. Are these fake? Who would want to keep people from buying them? Who would want to buy them? This little thread subject just took a real sharp turn. I don't know much about the art industry, well anything actually, but this is serious SH!T. $47,000,000 is reason to kill for, to die for, to lie for.

I just want to add. If fake, then this is a very orchestrated and well organized criminal operation. Or, they will be met by a very organized criminal operation.

edit on 26-2-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Wanna go halfers? Let me check my piggy bank

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I LOVE YOU

Thanks, feeling just a little smug.

$75 Million! F%^& ME
edit on 26-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Ya, well, these guys are definitely in the big league. But of course, you would have to price something like this big to make it believable. I just would never have thought that much . At any rate, this is big no matter which way you look at it. Too big for ATS anyway...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

This is one of those videos that could truely being showing us some genuine artifacts but instead of it being a break through it is swept under the carpet because not enough facts are in place to validate its authenticity.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur

This is one of those videos that could truely being showing us some genuine artifacts but instead of it being a break through it is swept under the carpet because not enough facts are in place to validate its authenticity.

You have to ask for the facts. As long as the video makes you ask...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join