It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO : irrefutable evidence found & presented by scientists...no more bs ! 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

and 3:54
2nd

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by CaptainBeno

It's not that hard to be mislead either without extremely diligent research. Just look at Piltdown Man, the supposed missing link in human origins.
Piltdown Man

t
It takes a special type of person to do something like that. It's just as bad as the people breaking into museums and breaking artifacts.

Ancient artifacts never cease to amaze me. There was a good video I saw on Project Camelot that had a guy talking for about 2 hours about some of these ancient artifacts. Despite everything else with PC this was a great video, I'll try to find it.

Edit:
The mans name is Klaus Dona

Here is a brief description from the PC interview:

Klaus Dona comes from the art world. As Art Exhibition Curator for the Habsburg Haus of Austria, Klaus has organized exhibitions world wide. With this background his approach to archeology is unconventional. He has traveled the world in search of unique and unexplained findings. Intrepid and unrelenting, he is on a mission to bring to the eye of the public such finds as giant bones, crystal skulls, carvings and sculptures in forms that do not fit into the contemporary view of our timeline.

Here is one of the PC videos. If you watch just the beginning it shows a ton of the artifacts, but you have to mute it or listen through the jaguar song.

Here's another video

edit on 25-2-2012 by Xieon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

First Girlfriend Fake Orgasms & CGI UFOS!

That was all I needed to see.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

Yep. Then I watched about 2 minutes of it and saw a slideshow of some rather magnificent Egyptian artifacts...

I came to the conclusion that OP believes the Egyptians were martians and stopped watching.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You would think ATSers would know by now that without proof, you're gonna get burned.

What the heck was this video supposed to prove? Awesome stuff, but no cigar.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by ArMaP
It looks like most, if not all, of those objects came from this site.

No signs of any scientific support of the possible findings.

Edit: they have a "Scientific studies" page where they talk about tests made by an Austrian museum.

I wonder if the museum would back up the claims made by the website.

The site seems very fishy, a market to sell people's supposed out-of-place artifacts. That seems ripe for fraud. Anyone else get this sense?

I agree with you. I don't like the paypal service they have going on for auctions. There is a 2,500 + 5,000 non-refundable deposit required. Idk, is that common practice for archaeologists?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
They have too much similarity to modern spaceships and one even appears to be wearing a standard NASA issued helmet,so unlikely these were done thousands of years ago.All the influences seem to have come from contemporary sources without as much artistic licence used as could have been to try to make it more authentic.

All of this adds to the boy who cried wolf scenario,one day when we get the 100% empirical evidence right in front of us,we're still going to say "nah,just like all the other hoaxes".

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
How I would like to have this piece sitting in my living room.

If theses are really for sale, ouch, but that deposit is hard to swallow.

Look at this crazy one

edit on 25-2-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
good video, but we really need more information..i mean, if this # is real, than its proof 4 me that E.T visited our planet thousands of years ago..
The are so much Planets like ours in our Milkyway.
Our Planet is how old? 4 Billion years? What if there is a race a bit as same like we are but there earth is not 4 Billion years old maybe 1 million years older..i mean when humans survive what kind of technologie do we have in a million years..you know my point?
god damit my english is so #ed up ^^

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ancient aliens could never ever be debunked with these

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Holy crap i think i just # myself!!!!!!!!!
Really, if these artifacts can be proven authentic then i have to go with the ancient aliens theory, sorry no more proof needed for me. yeah and # the mainstream they will stick to their BS with whatever it takes to disproof everything that we come up with.shiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet. i mean come on even a blind man would feel tha this is the #

peace

thx for that vid man

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by samaria

I'm going to assume that this is sarcasm. Otherwise, you're full of it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It looks like most, if not all, of those objects came from this site.

On that site they say (on the "About us" page):

Blossom River Group represents a collection of approximate 50 pieces of antiquities which are between 4,000 to 12,000 years old. Three of these relics are in a museum in United States. Additionally, certain pieces from this collection are available for an auction sale by appointment.

The ownership has been established by family inheritance for over 150 years. The origin of these artifacts are unknown as you will see as you read the investigative reports that have been done on these artifacts. It appears that these relics were found in the American continent most likely Mesoamerica.

No signs of any scientific support of the possible findings.

Edit: they have a "Scientific studies" page where they talk about tests made by an Austrian museum.
edit on 25/2/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Following your link (and thanks for that) the owners tell this story of finding the artifacts

It is believe that the relics were found somewhere in Mesoamerica over 150 years ago when a native farm worker spotted a strange object hovering near a mountain and with astonishment he watch the object land and observed 7 strange creatures appeared from the hovering object and removed a heavy stone from the mountain without touching it. These seven creatures entered the cave in the mountain and after several hours they departed the mountain site. Immediately this native farm worker informed his boss of this strange occurrence and immediately they set out to investigate this strange phenomena at the mountain site and after several weeks of excavation, and to their amazement they found a deep cave within this mountain. At this site, my client's ancestors found a large collection of relics with strange messages engraved. The land where the antiquities where found as well as the relics were inherited by the owner of these relics and over a year ago he finally decided to scientifically test these relics and bring them out for public display. His collection was transported to the United States in 1963.

To say I'm skeptical of the claim is bit of an understatement. I've emailed the Austrian museum named, just to see what they have to say.
www.nhm-wien.ac.at...
If I get an answer, I'll post it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Interesting video...you have to wonder why if some of these ancient drawing were of human beings, why were so many of them depicted with large almond eyes, big heads and narrow chins. You can't help but find it very similar to the common grey alien that people who have been abducted have described and drawn over the years.

I know some skeptics will claim it depicts a head dress used for rituals, but I would have to disagree because these types of drawings are not all found in the same centralized locations. S&F.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Until 3:22 it was itneresting ,luks like HOAX .

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
What culture are these artifacts from? I have never seen these before. Some are too obvious.

Obvious enough to make me wonder if they are authentic or not.

Exactly. One of the worst videos ever.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Ancient aliens could never ever be debunked with these

On the contrary, it could still be easily debunked. We know nothing of these artifacts. They could be genuine but they could also be fraud. I think there is a good possibility of the latter. The artifacts that show obvious extraterrestrials are a bit too good to be true; within the ancient alien community thus far we have not seen anything so obvious. Then, suddenly, we have this treasure trove, supposedly around for 150 years, yet we hear no mention of it in the writings of Daniken or Sitchin or the other proponents? This is far too fishy.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hmmmmm.......The Blossom River Group Inc.

Wonder if it's got anything to do with the well known 'hoaxer' Blossom Goodchild

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

LMAO!

If something looks far too good to be true...........

Then it aint true!

(How big can I make this?)FAKE!FAKE!FAAAAAAAAAKE!

FAAAAAAKEFAKE!

The "stones" are made of marzipan,by the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join