It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO : irrefutable evidence found & presented by scientists...no more bs ! 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
did you read the scientific study done?
I read about the supposed scientific study.

I wonder what they mean by this:

These studies showed that there were 12 elements that do not correspond to the density that is known on earth and could not be identified.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well, if there was study then there must be a paper. These things go up for auction with a hefty deposit to boot. No one would buy one without some kind of authenticity to back it.

So let's get our hands on the paper explaining these elements and the carbon 14 study
edit on 25-2-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Mmmm? Ok, if we were picking peanuts out of poo, that may be a point?

I think the objects speak for themselves, why would you produce so many fakes to display to the world? I think if I were to fake something I would produce one or two...not 50 odd? Surely someone would have spotted it by now, yet there is very limited info on these discorveries, suggesting they are in a private collection and locked away? I think they are amazing and have no way of proving if they are real. But one thing is for sure, if I had faked them, why would I bother taking close up photo's of each and every one and put it out on the net? Seems a silly idea to me, especialy if I were to be shot down in flames?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by CaptainBeno

First Girlfriend Fake Orgasms & CGI UFOS!

That was all I needed to see.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

What?!? And errrr what?!??

What a wierd coment....

Korg.

Korg Trinity, did you watch the video? At 1min. 22sec. it has a text overlay that says "i'm working on my next video right now...title: FIRST GIRLFRIEND FAKES ORGASM & CGI UFO's!!!"...cheers!"

Does the OP really expect us to believe a video from someone like this!!!???
edit on 25-2-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

Your first mistake is expecting anybody to "believe" anything by virtue of somebody saying it. The generally accepted premise for intellectual discourse is evidence is presented for critical consideration by the individual where he may reach a conclusion based on his experience.

The same premise holds true for a group. Assertions, claims, counterclaims, pronouncements, like opinions have no virtue, carry no weight, are worth less lacking supporting EVIDENCE.

Apparently the OP felt the evidence of the images spoke for itself which is volumes more than idiotic pronouncements "Its Fake" that are lacking any supporting evidence and therefore worth much less; WORTHLESS!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I wonder what they mean by this:

These studies showed that there were 12 elements that do not correspond to the density that is known on earth and could not be identified.

So, in studying these artifacts, the museum discovers 12 elements previously unknown to science. And yet, we hear nothing about it outside of this website.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Never underestimate people's stupidity.

And most of those that are fooled (and find out that they were fooled) try to hide the fact, so they keep things as they were.

PS: about the scientific study, I had already sent an email to the Austrian museum that supposedly made the tests. Pauligirl did the same.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Apparently the OP felt the evidence of the images spoke for itself which is volumes more than idiotic pronouncements "Its Fake" that are lacking any supporting evidence and therefore worth much less; WORTHLESS!

Thanks mate, could have not put it better myself

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Wow! thanks! Hopefully we shall get to the bottom of this.......cheers.....I really appreciate that.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
I think the objects speak for themselves

No, the objects do not speak for themselves. We know nothing about them other than what we are being told by the website, and even that is suspicious.

why would you produce so many fakes to display to the world? I think if I were to fake something I would produce one or two...not 50 odd?

Why wouldn't you? They are trying to sell these things.

Surely someone would have spotted it by now, yet there is very limited info on these discorveries, suggesting they are in a private collection and locked away?

They are unclear on this. The website says the owner put them up for scientific testing and display last year. But they also say the collection has been in the United States for almost fifty years.

I think they are amazing and have no way of proving if they are real.

That should tell you something.

But one thing is for sure, if I had faked them, why would I bother taking close up photo's of each and every one and put it out on the net? Seems a silly idea to me, especialy if I were to be shot down in flames?

Not if you had convinced yourself what you had produced was authentic looking and you wanted to convince others. Especially, if you trying to sell them, as this website is doing.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Not idiotic at all; these artifacts are very suspicious.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I saw the words 'scientists' and 'evidence'. I saw neither in the video...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
You would think ATSers would know by now that without proof, you're gonna get burned.

What the heck was this video supposed to prove? Awesome stuff, but no cigar.

Is that so? Well then, where's your proof? You surely don't expect ATS to place any meritt in your flaccid opinion. What gives your opinion any weight.

Lacking any evidence to the contrary, it is reasonable to expect an internationally recognized and published professor would not present fake artifacts into a public debate.

The imagery speaks volumes to even those of the dimmest of intellect and least schooling. The burden of proof, my friend rests on the shoulders of the person making the counter claim.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the great scam idea. Now all I gotta do is find some old bone, carve some alien-sorta-looking things on them, (but not too detailed, that looks suspicious) and bury them long enough for some staining to occur, then set up a website with something official-scientific looking (with better English and writing skills than these bozos did), and then start selling them for mega-thousands a piece.

Dayum! Sotheby's, here I come!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BagBing
I saw the words 'scientists' and 'evidence'. I saw neither in the video...

Again, another unsupported opinion, which can aptly be compared the lowliest of organs; the anus. Everybody has one and they all stink.

Please enlighten me on your definition of "scientist." does it sound anything like this?

Nassim Haramein has spent most of his life researching the fundamental geometry of hyperspace, studying a variety of fields from theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology and chemistry to anthropology and ancient civilizations. Combining this knowledge with a keen observation of the behavior of nature, he discovered a specific geometric array that he found to be fundamental to creation and from which the foundation for his Unified Field Theory emerged.

Probably not because like most skeptics, debunkers and bullies flooding this site, they have neither the virtues born out of evidence nor the virtue of character born of of leading a virtuous life.

God only knows what compels people to spew for venemous, character assassinations lacking anything to back it up. I say if you can't find a way to add something value, go back to the playground and kick sand in some kid's face. Maybe his father can help teach?
edit on 25-2-2012 by zarp3333 because: Ss

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Some things from the "Scientific studies" page.

First, they say that only two objects were dated, one estimated to be from 4150 BC and the other from 6150 BC. That dates only the object, not the when the carving was made, as far as I know.

They also say that "Thermo Luminescence test was not suitable because it was determine that the relic's material was not pottery clay or porcelain", but then they say "Furthermore, an analysis was done with caulin on one of the relic which indicates a clay like substance with a chemical composition A1251205 (OH) and seems to suggest that it is a silicate in layers."

So, is it "not pottery" but, at the same time, a "clay like substance"?

Also, the way that text is written makes me think that it was written by someone not used to write (and speak) in English. The name of the museum is also written in a strange way, as it's presented as "NATUHISTORICHES MUSEUM WIEN V.M.F. HAMMER DE VIENA AUSTRIA", which makes sense in Portuguese, for example, because "de" means "from", but not in English, and it's not in the original German name of the museum.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Make that three of us. Except mine went to the site.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Great thread,
Also I noticed no one ever mentions the Aborigines but they have some great artifacts like ancient astronauts, alien paintings and symbols etc.
Also one of the central Australian Aboriginal tribes tells a story where a great red egg crashed there in the "dreamtime" and white skinned beings emerged and later intermixed with them.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
I would like to hear the explanation for 3:22

What he said!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Hi!, cheers.

Yeah, well I live in Australia and have live in the north of Australia for roughly 5 years. Whilst there I was lucky enough to take trips out to the "bush" with friends and family from time to time. One of the favourites was Bradshaw station and it's surrounding land. Bloody awesome rock paintings, some dating back more than 30,000 - 35,000 years. Many depicting what look like alien visitors? Unfortunately no one can really explain then, even over here but one thing is certain, new studies say they were not drawn by what we now know as Australian Aborigines and that they believe they were drawn by people travelling and settling from Indonesia area. This is evident as many beautiful drawings are drawn over by Aboriginal Graffiti This Graffiti is more of a style we know today but dating back maybe 15,000 - 20,000 years depicting Fishing, hunting, crocodiles and many every day activities. Not Wajina paintings also depicting spacecraft and other flying objects? So, having seen it with my own eyes I can say I'm a bit of a believer when it comes to these little beauties!!

edit on 25-2-2012 by CaptainBeno because: added vid

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

I think the objects speak for themselves

No, the objects do not speak for themselves. We know nothing about them other than what we are being told by the website, and even that is suspicious.

Are you kidding me?? Where do you come up with the gall to make such a patently false statement?

The artifacts clearly depict iconic images so plainly, any 5 year old child could identify.
1. Flying saucers
2. Spacemen
3. Almond-eyed "aliens"

The fact that these objects were deemed valid by a scientist credited with numerous peer-reviewed articles and prestigious award for his work in quatum physics makes it reasonable to conclude they are in fact artifacts of a pre-modern civilization. Lacking any evidence to the contrary from a scientist of similar caliber, willing to destroy his career making specious claims, it would ignorant if not arrogant to conclude otherwise.

That being said, the fact that some ancient civilization invested resources to make a permanent record of images that happen to match our popular images of flying saucers, etc does not prove their existence but it certainly speaks volumes and lays the groundwork for a debate that challenges many popular assumptions.

If you can't understand that, you may be suffering from a lack of courage and maturity to consider every possibility otherwise known as denial of evidence.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join