It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens UFO : irrefutable evidence found & presented by scientists...no more bs ! 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Google Nassim Harimein and you get the following

# wiki

# debunked

# fraud

# youtube

# 2012 etc.......

He wasd deleted from wikipedia as 'not a person of note'

It is only my opinion but i don't believe ANYONE with any qualifactions of any value posts

their results of serious studies on 'facebook' or 'youtube'..............

"QUALIFACTIONS" for ANYTHING can be purchased for a modest fee at

www.trinityeducation.com... degree's

* Bachelors Degree

* Masters

* Doctorate

And they look very impressive too!

From what i have come across those artifacts have been around youtube for the last couple of

years without any sort of official verification of age or where they came from. Someone on the

thread remarked that they were very clean, clear. and sharp for something of that supposed

age, and i have to agree with that.

I was always under the impression that any artifacts found anywhere belonged to the country

in which they were found, and not to individuals. IF these 'artifacts' were genuine they would

surely be priceless? and therefore unattainable to the average even reasonably rich person.

So i guess this is a 'Sale of the centuary'scam for the gullible to be divested of their cash!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Google Nassim Harimein and you get the following

# wiki

# debunked

# fraud

# youtube

# 2012 etc.......

He wasd deleted from wikipedia as 'not a person of note'

It is only my opinion but i don't believe ANYONE with any qualifactions of any value posts

their results of serious studies on 'facebook' or 'youtube'..............

"QUALIFACTIONS" for ANYTHING can be purchased for a modest fee at

www.trinityeducation.com... degree's

* Bachelors Degree

* Masters

* Doctorate

And they look very impressive too!

From what i have come across those artifacts have been around youtube for the last couple of

years without any sort of official verification of age or where they came from. Someone on the

thread remarked that they were very clean, clear. and sharp for something of that supposed

age, and i have to agree with that.

I was always under the impression that any artifacts found anywhere belonged to the country

in which they were found, and not to individuals. IF these 'artifacts' were genuine they would

surely be priceless? and therefore unattainable to the average even reasonably rich person.

So i guess this is a 'Sale of the centuary'scam for the gullible to be divested of their cash!

I don't know much about that guy but Dona, I've known about for some time and from what I can gather, he's legit, doesn't make the artifacts so
but Dona is a scientist.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
While those artifacts are interesting, i would like to know how many of those are hoaxes.

Native Indians could make "alien artifacts" and sell them for good money. Sorry, i have to be skeptical here.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
^ You shouldn't blame the indians though,. more like white people. doing it, disinforming and causing confusion in the name of the most sacred thing on the planet today: $$$$

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
^ You shouldn't blame the indians though,. more like white people. doing it, disinforming and causing confusion in the name of the most sacred thing on the planet today: $$$$

Wait, what?
You think caucasians are the only ones whom scam and otherwise lust for money? Do you even know the native americans?
They would sell their grandmothers farm for a bottle of whiskey
literally...they actually did that..but on a much grander scale. American Indians are no different than any other race in regards to wanting stuff and having some of their numbers able to do any sleazy thing to accomplish it, including selling fake artifacts to the tourists and archeologists for cash and fun.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I had a reply waiting in my in-box, from the Mineralogy and Petrology Department:

Dear Mr. Xxxxx, thank you for contacting me concerning the objects shown on the homepage of the Blossomrivergroup. I think I was never in contact with them and I have no possibility to determine the age of an object or the chemical composition.

Years ago I did some X-ray diffraction on objects for an exhibition in Vienna concerning "mysteries"...... but I had no further contact to that crazy people any more.

So what the tell is NOT the truth, sorry to tell you.

I will see that the cacel my name immediately from their homepage.

I also had an e-mail forwarded to me, originally sent to the Blossom River Group site, telling them to remove any references to the Mineralogy and Petrology Department by tomorrow.

I got the same two emails.The museum is not happy having their name on the Blossom River Group site. I'm sure a few of us will be checking to see if the reference is removed or changed. But hey, maybe the prices will come down now if anyone is still interested in buying.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
good to see they found some more artifacts, the previous artifacts was hidden you know

nano nano

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I could create lots of the relics in 3Ds Max easily. I do think most are representative of humans and perhaps even Gods or spirits. Look at modern day Halloween, beings of the future might find masks, video and depictions of little monsters walking around Earth but that does not necessarily mean that is the case. I think this is where the whole dragon myth comes from, finding Dinosaur bones and letting the imagination take over.

It is a possible there are relics depicting aliens out there but this is certainly not evidence and I wish people would stop creating such attention seeking posts with such poor content.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiTwin
Wow, if these relics are real, they are truly fascinating. I wish we could get a close up on a few to see more of the details.

Couple things that came to mind were that a few of them seem to have a third eye (did anyone else notice that) and a few remind me of the moab on Easter Island.

I noticed the third eye too. Could that be a connection b/w the leaders and aliens? Reptilians?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I had a reply waiting in my in-box, from the Mineralogy and Petrology Department:

Dear Mr. Xxxxx, thank you for contacting me concerning the objects shown on the homepage of the Blossomrivergroup. I think I was never in contact with them and I have no possibility to determine the age of an object or the chemical composition.

Years ago I did some X-ray diffraction on objects for an exhibition in Vienna concerning "mysteries"...... but I had no further contact to that crazy people any more.

I also had an e-mail forwarded to me, originally sent to the Blossom River Group site, telling them to remove any references to the Mineralogy and Petrology Department by tomorrow.

I haven't gotten a response yet. But still none the less...where's the un-flag function? So that does it then. Hoax.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Some of these artifacts are Mayan.
Thanks for sharing!!!

PLPL

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Wow!

This is a great find!

Thanks for posting this.

What can one even say after looking at these relics? Speechless.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Jeez, all those religious types must be totaly crazy! The bible should of had photo's.

Red herring. Religion has nothing to do with this.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Your claim Klaus Dona is a scientist? Any proof of his qualifactions?

All i can find by way of qualifactions is

# informationfarm.blogspot.com... ......Klaus Dona comes

from the art world. As Art Exibition Curator for the Hapsburg Haus of Austria - Klaus has

organised exhibitions world wide. With his background his approach to archaeology is

unconventional. [Science? Scientist?]

AND

# Klaus Dona is an Austrain 'Indiania Jones'
and has worked as a very unique and

some might call 'spiritual archaeologist'

'Spiritual Archaeology' = the study of the spiritual origins of ancient cultures and deeper

meaning behind material evidence! [sounds like made up mumbo jumbo to me]

Archaeology = tangible objects

Spiritual = having the nature of spirit NOT tangible - concerned with or affecting the soul -

of/from relating to God - belonging to church/religion/sacred - having the nature of spirits

supernatural. [Spiritual Archaeology??
]

IMO credible scientists would not have 'youtube' and 'facebook' accounts AND one of his

facebook friends is Wayne Herschel well known hoaxer, who in 2008 aligned himself to

hoaxer Blossom Goodchild and in 2010 with fake Dr.Judy Faltskog in the alledged NASA

astronomer fake signal hoax. Judy Faltskog is aka James Van Greunen of the infamous

Kalahari UFO hoax!!

See any connections..............they ALL p... in the same pot!!

Bottom line - Noboby with ANY credibility would align themselves with others who have

NO credibility.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Hold on. So he did do a study for a Vienna exhibition. And it was done most likely for Klaus Dona. So which part is not the truth?

Here's a seminar in Africa I'm watching now. So far pretty interesting

edit on 26-2-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Interesting video!

I am a believer but I have to call foul on this.

1. The video calls it irrefutable evidence. It is far from that.

2. Some of the artifacts are too good to be true; look too clean and too well preserbved so either man made and planted or just made up by the so called archeologists.

3. Some of the artifacts do not look like they have any alien connection at all.

I look forward to the moment that irrefutable evidence is presented, this is just not that moment.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This video ( I think was posted in this thread) he gives a slide-show and description of other artifacts but about 15 min in I realized that all of these artifacts he shows might be hoaxed.

Stone carvings predating 6000 years which show perfect constellations under a black light? Not a blemish anywhere.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Sorry, your wrong

No, sorry, you are wrong. Nothing you posted is as obvious as your now exposed as fake artifacts. None of them are clear evidence of UFOs, misinterpretations of ancient and medieval works of art.

0:11 -- the flaming wheel may be a representation of the Wanyudo, a monster from Japanese myth. This is supported by the fact there is another mythical creature, a Tengu, in the picture.

0:12 -- no clue, as there is no context

0:13 -- the thoroughly debunked Abydos carvings. This is a palimpsest, the result of a re-carving of heiroglyphs. But if you want to argue that the carvings are what the ancient astronaut proponents claim, please tell us what these particular heiroglyphs are saying.

0:22 -- a stylized portrait of parents with children.

At 0:23 and various points afterwards -- medieval religious paintings. Nothing to do with UFOs, but misinterpreted as such by people with little-to-no understand of medieval religious symbolism. Art and UFOs

Here is a YouTube video on the same subject, for those so inclined...

0:25 -- a Mayan carving, it appears, showing a man in a circle. It would be a stretch to claim this has anything to do with aliens.

0:26 -- rock painting at Val Camonica, Italy. Believed to represent unknown deity. No reason whatsoever to assume they are aliens.

1:05 -- Nazca lines. Nothing to do with aliens at all. They had religious functions. Joe Nickell proved that a small group of people, using only the technologies available to the Nazca people, could easily produce the glyphs with no aerial assistance.

1:09 -- not sure what this represents but it could be anything. Same with the next Japanese image.

1:13 -- a modern day photo, though it looks fake.

1:49 -- a Sumerian (?) image. A bird-headed being. No evidence this has anything to do with aliens.

1:50 -- A Japanese mural, depicting various deities. No evidence this has anything to do with aliens.

1:52 and various points afterwards -- American Indian art representing ceremonial head-dresses or deities. No evidence it has anything to do with aliens.

2:42 -- petroglyph, it appears, depicting an aerial phenomenon. No evidence to support it has anything to do with aliens.

2:44, Lord Pacal's sarcophagus lid from the Temple of Inscriptions. It depicts Lord Pacal descending into the underworld after his death. The history of Pacal is very well known and documented; there is nothing in his history indicating he was anything other than a man. His remains, found in the temple, show no signs he was an alien.

3:13 -- the Nuremburg UFO battle. I'm suspicious about this one. It happened in 1561, yet the broadsheet and accompanying wood-carving were not produced until 5 years after the event. Both the woodcarving and the broadsheet depict one of the objects crashing -- yet we have no account of what anyone found in the wreckage. Very suspicious.

3:28 -- these are aboriginal Australian rain-spirits called Wondjina. They share no similarities to the modern greys. Despite being rain spirits, they live in caves and watering holes. The lines around their heads represent storm-clouds.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

good stuff, thanks for sharing

i know we are not alone

all is well,

time to wake up

thank you

namaste

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Great work, ArMap.

Now that the website has been exposed as less-than-truthful, what say you, CaptainBeno and zarp3333?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join