It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most will end up in Hell.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
lets say there is a hell. if ur god sent his son to save the world and most of them still goto hell then i'd say that ur god is a failure. not even worth our attention. fortunately for the universe it's highly unlikely ur kind of god exist
edit on 24-2-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

A failure because he gave every person free will to do as they please? I mean... how fun would life be if everyone were just automatons? What would be the point?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hell is our perception. Low vibration, slow, lifeless, dark, lonely, sad, depression, chaotic, anger. Given by what is here. The mainstream media puts in a lot of that negative energy to get ratings from it's viewers. I don't know why this is but I find it easier getting sucked into the bad news instead of the good news. That's a hell in itself. A solution. Throw out the T.V, computer, newspaper, staying away from negative people. Look into surrounding yourself with positive people and things. Toss the ego nobody needs one.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Then your god is a cruel and sick piece of psycho trash that doesn't deserve the time and effort it takes to spit on it.

If your god even exists!

'Oh but I know he does because I believe it!' LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I am confused here, maybe somebody can help me. I can't seem to understand how one can go somewhere that doesn't exist. If I am to assume that I will be going to this Hell you and many others speak of, why is it than, that I cannot go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry? Any legitimate help with this would be greatly appreciated because I am having some very difficult times right now, I am a college student with two children and my car just broke down. It would be incredibly helpful if I could go to that school and learn how to teleport so that I would no longer require a vehicle in order to succeed in life.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by doomedtoday

If you have not died how do you know it does not exist? Do you have any proof to prove it does or doesnt exist? seems to be the one question science cant answer. what happens when you die? Now if it is the aethiest way that nothing happens when you die then cool. But it does suck to know that all those wicked corrupt politicians and bankers will just be getting away with murders and atrocities.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
reply to post by doomedtoday
But it does suck to know that all those wicked corrupt politicians and bankers will just be getting away with murders and atrocities.

Exactly.

To all the guys here not fussed about going to hell; imagine if you appeared next to a member of the zionist elite who will demand you to worship him like a god.
What would you do?

Note: he will have many athiest grunts ready to torture you if you don't comply with his 'request'.

Its a world of 'comply or die' in hell. Obey your 'Masters' orders or suffer !!!

Entering hell as a peasant at the bottom of the manure pile is not something to look forward to is it?
edit on 25-2-2012 by NephilChild because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
reply to post by biggmoneyme

A failure because he gave every person free will to do as they please? I mean... how fun would life be if everyone were just automatons? What would be the point?

None of us chose to be born on this planet. None of us agreed to accept your god's impossibly high standards from day one. This is similar to a parent locking their children in the closet, chained to the wall. The parent says the children can eat so long as they can make it out of their chains and make it to the dinner table. Realizing this is impossible for the child, the parent brings their child food; then expects their children to be forever grateful that they were fed and to follow what they are told for the rest of their lives.

Obviously, the children have no reason to be thankful. It's obvious it's the parent's fault for placing their children in such an impossible situation in the first place. If "God" is that incompentant to place us all in the same situation with death as the only remedy, then that is his fault, not ours.

You can say God is all powerful and can make up his own rules cause he is the Creator. He may be free to do whatever he likes; just like a parent has free reign over their children - to include locking them in a closet. Just don't call such a thing good, holy, righteous, etc. Stop insulting your own intelligence by pretending your god is a good god! We don't call those parents who do horrible things to their children good parents. Your god is no exception.
edit on 25-2-2012 by novastrike81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis

You say that but once you stand before the Creator and Judge of mankind you will cower in fear knowing your fate.

Not everyone is so eager to become a submissive, whimpering coward.

Some people stand up for what they think is right.

It's not like you'd have much to lose, its either an eternity telling your god how awesome he is, or an eternity having the devil tell you how awesome you are

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Seriously, I don't get how anyone can spend their whole lives serving God, believing that is their sole purpose in life.

The Jews in Egypt didn't stand for it, the African Americans didn't stand for it...

Why should we?

No loving God would demand that we glorify Him/Her/It. I think that seeing us grow and flourish and love each other would be enough. Therefore, I call the Christian god, precisely as it exists in the mind of Christians, a false god.

I'll stick to my TRULY benevolent god.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81

None of us agreed to accept your god's impossibly high standards from day one.

It isn't a burden, it's a joy. They aren't impossibly high. Love your neighbor as yourself. Tough stuff...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

If you asked most people on this planet about 60-70% would qualiy as already being in hell

the fact is most would deny that they are slave to the system other are so trapped they may never know that the price of for their small luxuries has made them at the very least its indentured surf who support the at any cost even if only subconsciously
this 29.99-25.5% serve the Dark Lord whether they know it or not
And whoever is left are princes of hell enslaving the world with the Mark of the Beast (and by mark i mean Dollars, Pounds, Reichsmark, Deutsche Mark and the Euro or any other mark of currency)

Grand Papas famous last words "you gotta keep them hungry"
-stay thirsty my friends-

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

No loving God would demand that we glorify Him/Her/It. I think that seeing us grow and flourish and love each other would be enough. Therefore, I call the Christian god, precisely as it exists in the mind of Christians, a false god.

Lmao. Who are you to say what a God would demand? God is for some reason supposed to stick to your moral values? Does man not seek glorification when ever he creates one of his silly projects? Did alexander the great not seek glorification when he went to conquer most of the known world? Thus slaughtering millions to bring glory to his nation. Did God not create us in his own image? Just because you find it hard to believe that someone is capable of harming someone they love doesn't mean its not possible.

Gods definition of love for some reason has to be just like a humans definition of love? Interesting how God seems to have to follow so many rules of man.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by novastrike81

None of us chose to be born on this planet. None of us agreed to accept your god's impossibly high standards from day one

Did God tell your parents to have sex and conceive you? If i remember correctly the world have been a messed up place for a while. Shouldn't they have known the sick and twisted environment they were gonna bring you into? Know full well you would end up spending the rest of your life working and paying taxes to a goverment who obviously doesnt love you and secretly(well not so secret now)poisons you? No must have been Gods fault. Do people not have children because they want to have one? Or out of ignorance and not using the proper procedures so they dont? No God told them not to wear a condom.

Also what do you mean impossible high standards? Whats so hard about 10 simple rules and a few minutes of prayer? Lol and people say christians are weak.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Bro, most chistians are going to end up in hell. Why? Because the Protestant Reformation failed. Martin Luther failed to complete the Reformation.

Even today most christians celebate holidays like Christmas and Easter when the firest 3-4 generations of christians refused to celebrate. The R.C.C. changed the name of the Roman pagan holiday Saturnalia to "christmas" and dolled it up so that chrstians would feel ok celebrating that holiday. Reality though, would have them celebrating the birth of Sol Invictus/Mithra both of whom were based on Nimrod as those gods were born on december 25th. Early christians didn't even celebrate the birth of the Messiah Jesus.

"On your day of gladness, we [Christians] neither cover our doorposts with wreaths, nor intrude upon the day with lamps.
At the call of public festivity, you consider it a proper thing
to decorate your house like some new brothel.
We are accused of a lower sacrilege because
we do not celebrate along with you the holidays ..."
- (Tertullian, (A.D. 155-220), 2001, p. 1176).
(quoted by David Bercot, A Dictionary of Early Christian Beliefs,
1998, p. 342).

And

""In the days of Christ, December 25th
was sacred to the pagan Romans..."
-The Xmas Story Part 4
"Heathen Holidays" by Denise Snodgrass
CHRISTMAS AND PAGANISM; The Winter Solstice

"Familiar to early Christians was the Saturnalia,
an ancient Roman festival celebrated during the
last days of December in honour of Saturn, the god
of agriculture. The Saturnalia...was diametrically
opposed to the teachings of Christ."
- Hidden Truths About Christmas
UCG; Australia

"To the pagans, the Saturnalia was fun.
To the Christians, the Saturnalia was an
abomination in homage to a disreputable god
who had no existence anyway."
-4,000 Years of Christmas:
A Gift from the Ages (1997)
Earl Count

Jesus wasn't born December 25th, but every pagan god based on Nimrod was. Jesus was concieved near the end of what we call December during the biblical hebrew month of Kislev. The year Christ was born Chanakuh (when he was conceived) fell on december 20th-28th just as it did in 2011. Count 9 months forward for atypical human gestation period and he is born during the month of Tishri (between september and october) near Sukkot (the Feast of Tabernacles). In fact, according to Tertullian early christians didn't even celebrate the day the Messiah was born.

The Christian holiday of Easter is derived from the babylonian goddess Ishtar (pronounced Eashter). Mythology has it that Ishtar decended from heaven in a silver egg and was brought forth naked from the waist up. She would cause rabbits to lay eggs and her worshippers would sacrifice children and dip the eggs in the blood of those children and eat them, then the Ishtar Egg Hunt would begin and if a person found the Silver Egg of Ishtar they could take it to heaven and become a god as reward for finding the silver egg. This same ritual is practiced every year on easter by the boiling of eggs an dipping them in the dye and consumed and by hunting for the silver easter egg for the reward in it.

Modern christians no longer remember where these holidays came from, but they were brought into the church by apostates, like the Popes and other heretics who sold out to Satan. The entire reason the R.C.C. was branded the Whore of Babylon by early christians was because the Messiah had only been gone about 2 hours by heaven's reckoning when the R.C.C. jumped in bed and began to fornicate with paganism.

If we want to fix christianity we need to return to the ways of the first and second century christians, otherwise we will all be destroyed by Christ when he returns because we will have the Mark of the Beast on us, the mark of apostacy. You cannot serve yahweh and worship other pagan gods he will not have it because he is the same now as he ever was in the old testament, he is unchanging.

Here's a website that helps detail how deep the apostacy has grown:

paganism in the modern christian church

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Bro, most chistians are going to end up in hell. Why? Because the Protestant Reformation failed. Martin Luther failed to complete the Reformation. Even today most christians celebate holidays like Christmas and Easter when the firest 3-4 generations of christians refused to celebrate.

Yes and if you try to tell a so called christian that they will either mock you or try to find some kinda loop hole so they can celebrate it. I never saw what was so great about those holidays besides the fact that your just wasting money.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Who are you to say who is going to hell? That's a blasphemy against your ''lord'' in itself.

Also, why would most of us go to hell? I thought your lord was all forgiving and merciful. And as you sit here being the hypocrite you are, what makes you so sure that you will be in heaven yourself?

What have you done that makes you stand out form ''most'' of us. Before sitting here acting like you're Jesus himself. Check yourself, my revelation to you, is I'm sure you are no saint yourself. What comes of telling people they will go to hell? That's hate. Hate inside you.

Now you, go repent.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Indeed. The bible speaks pretty clearly about casting judgments on others. Then theres this.

16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good[e] Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?” 17 So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good?[f] No one is good but One, that is, God.[g] But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.” 18 He said to Him, “Which ones?” Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ 19 ‘Honor your father and your mother,’[h] and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

Jesus seems quite clear on how anyone can get into heaven.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee

Who are you to say who is going to hell? That's a blasphemy against your ''lord'' in itself.

Also, why would most of us go to hell? I thought your lord was all forgiving and merciful. And as you sit here being the hypocrite you are, what makes you so sure that you will be in heaven yourself?

What have you done that makes you stand out form ''most'' of us. Before sitting here acting like you're Jesus himself. Check yourself, my revelation to you, is I'm sure you are no saint yourself. What comes of telling people they will go to hell? That's hate. Hate inside you.

Now you, go repent.

"Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?" -1 Corinthians 6:3

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thats a sad excuse to pass judgement on your brothers...

Like Paul knows...

Who is man to judge an angel, if he can't even figure out not to judge other men

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join