It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most will end up in Hell.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. -Matthew 7:13-14

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. -Matthew 25:41

The vast majority of people will go to Hell because the willfully reject the Lord or because they haven't heard the Gospel. "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?" -Romans 10:14 It is a Christian's duty to spread the Gospel of Christ so people may be saved. Christ is the only way to Heaven "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." -John 14:6

Only Jesus Christ can save you. Repent of your sins and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior. Don't choose Hell. Once you are there, you can't escape. You'll burn for eternity. Christ will give you eternal bliss and "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." -Revelation 21:4 Heaven is a beautiful place, please don't reject Christ's sacrifice for us.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

No one goes to hell, we are already in hell..
so keep cool

servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell
edit on 24-2-2012 by Anunaki2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

No such place. No heaven either (unless you count Yorkshire
).

Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What if a person can't read, because your God has placed them in some bad circumstances?

Will they go to Hell for not reading the Bible?

I should hope not, because it would be God's fault.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” -- Matthew 22:34-40

On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?” He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.” But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?” In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’ “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?” The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.” Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.” -- Luke 10:25-37

Nuff said....
APB

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki2012

No one goes to hell, we are already in hell..
so keep cool

Beat me to it.

Can you set a ghost on fire? If not, then how does one's soul burn in fire?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Alice Cooper went to Hell in 1976 and yet still continues to make great music. So Hell can't be that bad

In all seriousness: It's the 21st Century and people still believe this crap? Hell? Heaven? I think that's the main reason why humanity is doomed. 90% of all people believe every crap they get brainwashed into.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Look at me, Satan's Child.
Born of evil, thus defiled...

Brought to life through satanic birth,
Raised in hell to live on Earth.

Oh yeah, if hell is worse than this, it's probably full of internets..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Which hell would that be? Hades? Sheol? Or Gehenna? Two of these words mean the grave and one referred to the Valley of Hinnom outside of Jerusalem where the trash was burned?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yes
edit on 24-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I disagree with you... Good day sir!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yep, you betcha!
I'm going to put my faith in a BOOK written by MAN!

I'll get right on that.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
First off, enough Bible quotes? *facepalm* think for yourself.

Secondly, wouldn't Hell be like the Heaven for "sinners"? I mean, people rant about God all day, so in the end they would be rewarded with eternal awesomeness for doing his bidding.... Wouldn't it be the same with Hell? Makes more sense that the Devil would be all "hey bro, thanks for doing my bidding!!! Here's some Firewater! Let's get liquored for eternity!!!".
So i say forget the "jealous rule-crackin' God"... Makes more sense to worship someone who doesn't give you boundaries and still rewards you in the end.

Oh wait they aren't real... Looks like people gotta start using that mushy monkey brain of ours.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Hell.

What a brainwashed lame-O
edit on 24-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
The vast majority of people will go to Hell because the willfully reject the Lord or because they haven't heard the Gospel.

The majority of the world that rejects your god is not because they willfully choose to; it's because he's not real. You can't knowingly reject something you don't believe in. That's like a Muslim saying a Christian willfully rejects Allah and will spend an eternity in Hell. Sound familiar?

It is a Christian's duty to spread the Gospel of Christ so people may be saved. Christ is the only way to Heaven.

You could save yourself in the Old Testament, Christ wasn't the only way.

Only Jesus Christ can save you. Repent of your sins and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior. Don't choose Hell. Once you are there, you can't escape. You'll burn for eternity. Christ will give you eternal bliss and Heaven is a beautiful place, please don't reject Christ's sacrifice for us.

I'm not choosing Hell, it's imaginary. If spreading fear is your way to convert people, then find another way. If the Bible were a true holy book, it should hold it's own merit. Spreading fear is just a cheap tactic to attract those who are in need of comfort and support.

Have you been to Heaven, by the way? How do you know it's real if you haven't personally been there? Also, Christ didn't really sacrifice himself. How does one spend two and a half days in Hell just to leave and ascend to Heaven? That's no where near a sacrifice. If he wanted to truly sacrifice himself, he should have stayed in Hell and let everyone else go to Heaven in his place.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You'll see the reality of Hell when you wake up there after death. Satan has you all convinced he isn't real nor is Hell.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think you really need to read Ephesians 1 a few times and then do a bible study on what it means that "God is Sovereign"
You seem to be getting a little ahead of yourself.
Its worth your time.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You are assuming hell exists, as described in the Bible.

And we all know what happens to people who assume...

edit on CFridayam333303f03America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
You'll see the reality of Hell when you wake up there after death. Satan has you all convinced he isn't real nor is Hell.

The greatest trick man ever pulled was convincing himself that all of his flaws were personified by a mythical figure existing outside of his body, thereby removing all responsibility for his stupidity.

And yes, I did come up with this.
edit on CFridayam010147f47America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join