It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most will end up in Hell.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. -Matthew 7:13-14

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. -Matthew 25:41

The vast majority of people will go to Hell because the willfully reject the Lord or because they haven't heard the Gospel. "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?" -Romans 10:14 It is a Christian's duty to spread the Gospel of Christ so people may be saved. Christ is the only way to Heaven "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." -John 14:6

Only Jesus Christ can save you. Repent of your sins and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior. Don't choose Hell. Once you are there, you can't escape. You'll burn for eternity. Christ will give you eternal bliss and "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." -Revelation 21:4 Heaven is a beautiful place, please don't reject Christ's sacrifice for us.

Life is hell. Death is when we arrive at peace.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Why do we keep getting these religious trolls on here, offending all of us non-believers?

Mods?

You know what to do...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't get why the OP is full of Bible quotes with no substance or explanation as to why he/she thinks this or created the thread and yet it still gets a handful of stars.

I'd like to hear or read more OP unless you have in the pages that followed.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

..U right, all go to hell include Pope for his helping to "sick child rapists"... have good one

uh, sorry, U did not say all but most ... what the hell*

edit on 24-2-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
" I may be going to hell in a bucket,
But at least I'm enjoying the ride"

Hell the devil's in my car!

1277 express to heaven
Speeding along like dynamite
1277 express to heaven
Rumbles the steel like a dogfight
You caught me in it's spell
Trying to leave but you know darn well
The heat from below can burn your eyes out

hehehehehehe
APB

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The vast majority of people will go to Hell because the willfully reject the Lord or because they haven't heard the Gospel.

I'm sorry, this is my favorite line of that entire post. I highly doubt, in any greater wisdom, that a benevolent, loving god would condemn a child in another country, all because they never heard of him. I'm sure if he existed, he would judge the person on how they lived their life, not condemn them because they live in a country where they haven't heard of him. For someone to actually believe that, it just boggles my mind.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You should also remind everyone that Santa is watching them all through out the year, and is keeping a list of who is naughty and who is nice.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The vast majority of people will go to Hell because the willfully reject the Lord or because they haven't heard the Gospel. "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?" -Romans 10:14 It is a Christian's duty to spread the Gospel of Christ so people may be saved. Christ is the only way to Heaven "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." -John 14:6

Only Jesus Christ can save you. Repent of your sins and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior. Don't choose Hell. Once you are there, you can't escape. You'll burn for eternity. Christ will give you eternal bliss and "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." -Revelation 21:4 Heaven is a beautiful place, please don't reject Christ's sacrifice for us.

You are right the majority of people are going to eternal punishment in the lake of fire after, the ones who died and went to hell in chains until the great day of judgment. But you are wrong that 'the Lord' will save you. In fact the Lord is a mistranslation which means 'Baal' or 'Baalim'. The real true name of our Heavenly Father is Yahuwah. Christian doctrine with this phony lord god garbage will be burned up when the wrath comes down on earth from heaven.

Now the Name Jesus Christ is a manmade name, which is one of the marks of the beast of Revelations. The Name Jesus replaced the real true Name of our Messiah is Yahuwshuwah. Our Messiah was of Hebrew Origin, never was he English, this bastardized language. And you say that we will have eternal bliss? Where in Scripture does it even say that? You are adding to the word, and those who add to the word like in Revelations 22:18-19, will be added the plagues of the book of Revelations and be taken out of the book of life!

Don't listen to Christians, they are fakes, phonies, and devils in disguise.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Alice Cooper went to Hell in 1976 and yet still continues to make great music. So Hell can't be that bad

In all seriousness: It's the 21st Century and people still believe this crap? Hell? Heaven? I think that's the main reason why humanity is doomed. 90% of all people believe every crap they get brainwashed into.

he's a Christian

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well Our Lord and Savior came preaching the good news, not bad news..

Jezus came to forgive sinners, heal the sick, forgave a whore, had nothing and still gave to the poor just by serving the Word of God to mankind. Is not the Gospel about preaching the good news instead of bad news ?

Dont we all have to experience something bad before we realise what is good for us ? If you hang on the bad for to long you become bad, look for the good and become better.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
A couple of times, I considered becoming like you, but then learned that to do this, I had to consign all others to hell. Somewhere, I read that one should not judge another like this, but that seems to be ignored mostly. Folks such as this, I avoid and certainly would hate to spend some eternity with unless they chill out somewhat.

I brought my experience once or twice to these folks for discussion and there was no discussion, just condemnation and wild references to demons. I have seen things that would make me a hero in your church, but not if I don't sell my soul first.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seektruthalways1

You are right the majority of people are going to eternal punishment in the lake of fire after, the ones who died and went to hell in chains until the great day of judgment. But you are wrong that 'the Lord' will save you. In fact the Lord is a mistranslation which means 'Baal' or 'Baalim'. The real true name of our Heavenly Father is Yahuwah. Christian doctrine with this phony lord god garbage will be burned up when the wrath comes down on earth from heaven.

Now the Name Jesus Christ is a manmade name, which is one of the marks of the beast of Revelations. The Name Jesus replaced the real true Name of our Messiah is Yahuwshuwah. Our Messiah was of Hebrew Origin, never was he English, this bastardized language. And you say that we will have eternal bliss? Where in Scripture does it even say that? You are adding to the word, and those who add to the word like in Revelations 22:18-19, will be added the plagues of the book of Revelations and be taken out of the book of life!

Don't listen to Christians, they are fakes, phonies, and devils in disguise.

I take it you are a Hebrew Roots follower. That's a false Gospel. Please read over this to have your eyes opened www.cyshift.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

We will all see ya there bud!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
“I’d rather laugh with the sinner than cry with the saints; the sinners have much more fun.
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

Bingo! Jesus said we would dipe over and over again if we sinned. From the perspective of reincarnation, one could say that this means will be reborn over and over again, eternally continuing the cycle until we figure it out. Only then will we be at peace by truly moving on from the material world.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I really don't get these real "religious" people saying we are going to Hell. I know in my short time here that everyone I ever heard of that was saying this crap did real bad stuff when they were younger or at an earlier time. How come when they were younger they did everything bad they could think of, then when they got in trouble, went to rehab, prison or the hospital for a long time they start pointing fingers? Where I live, there was a guy on the news here that ran the local Satanic cult. He was way up in the cult, supposedly a leader in the dark arts. Well he got shot at a crack house, now he is preaching and condeming every one else to hell?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Necrobile

I wouldnt let it boggle you. These are the same people who say the pharoah was evil because he would rather his people suffer plagues than let the hebrews go even though got says over and over again. that it was HE who "hardened" the pharoahs heart on purpose just give himself an excuse to show moses how awesome his powers are so people would worship him. God specifically gives this as his reason in the bible. He used the plight of the jews to his own advantage. How does that signify benevolence?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Your words are true, OP. Brave to bring them here; three pages testify to that. I was inclined many times to edify so many here wrought by their own flawed logic, and decided to save such pearls for the hearts longing for truth.

Its cute to see so many here forge their own confus-ahem-conclusions, but, as their embrace in such folly is spreading rotten fruit bound in lies and self-Serving interest, grimace washes my fading smile ashore.

I will, at least clear one thing up, although steadfast lies likely route aforementioned self service in place of understanding.
Men wrote the book, divinely inspired. The Holy Spirit. To deny it's existence is to either lie to me, or to display the ignorance you all come to deny. New Agers can liken this to the author having all 13 chakras aflame, in merkaba. Except GOD put them there. They didnt charge themselves. I have known the Holy Couneslor personally, and its prescence outshines ANY man-based, self elevation, any day.

Jesus Christ is Lord.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

Good point. Every i know that is like this, was a pretty crappy person before being born again. Then suddenly, everyone else is rhe one who needs saving.

Honestly, i dont think its the "holy spirit" that takes over them...i thik its something far more sinister getting a hold of them while they are vulnerable.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Nevermind OP. Pearls before swine indeed. Fools like to change the meaning of truth to suit their agenda, and the Word displayed here is only serving that purpose.

Let them have their world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join