It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most will end up in Hell.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

It's easy to prove the existence of the Bible. Head to your local bookshop or big box retail store and in the religion/spirituality section you'll see books labeled HOLY BIBLE on the front and side. Open it up and it has text inside. There you go the Bible exists, you can can physically pick it up, hold it, look at it, and read it. It exists.

I have read it, (KJV/NIV) researched it, looked up root words in it, conversed about it with a Jewish Scholar, discussed it with many self styled preachers. At no time did I suddenly come to the conclusion that this book was "truth," or "literal" words of God. What I did find is a sinister agenda perpetrated by the Holy Roman Church and Emperor Constantine to bring about a "State Religion," Christianity, and to kill off any "Heretics," by Torture and Burning, or other means. I find very little evidence that the man everyone calls Jesus ever existed. For one thing, there are no Vowels in the Hebrew language. For another thing men from that part of the World are short, with kinky black hair and beard, and have coal black skin.
I found an ET presence in Early Biblical Times, and I found a Reptilian Influence.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Heaven doesn't want me, cuz god knows I'll punch him in the face for what he has let happen to this planet and the people here!!! ( and yes, I'll punch him first then ask "why")

Hell is scared of me!!! The devil KNOWS I'll be takeing over !!!

If there realy is a heaven and hell....... But neather exist so just realax!!!

Be safe people

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

It's easy to prove the existence of the Bible. Head to your local bookshop or big box retail store and in the religion/spirituality section you'll see books labeled HOLY BIBLE on the front and side. Open it up and it has text inside. There you go the Bible exists, you can can physically pick it up, hold it, look at it, and read it. It exists.

I have read it, (KJV/NIV) researched it, looked up root words in it, conversed about it with a Jewish Scholar, discussed it with many self styled preachers. At no time did I suddenly come to the conclusion that this book was "truth," or "literal" words of God. What I did find is a sinister agenda perpetrated by the Holy Roman Church and Emperor Constantine to bring about a "State Religion," Christianity, and to kill off any "Heretics," by Torture and Burning, or other means. I find very little evidence that the man everyone calls Jesus ever existed. For one thing, there are no Vowels in the Hebrew language. For another thing men from that part of the World are short, with kinky black hair and beard, and have coal black skin.
I found an ET presence in Early Biblical Times, and I found a Reptilian Influence.

Right......... The Bible has aliens in it. I honestly would never take you seriously on anything you say now.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
Right......... The Bible has aliens in it. I honestly would never take you seriously on anything you say now.

So, you will believe all the other bizarre sht in it but not aliens?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Then you obviously have never read and studied your Bible. Check here: Spacecraft and Extraterrestrials in the Bible and History
The Bible has many examples of God using flying vehicles to travel from one location to another. Often times we read of God hiding his spacecraft(s) in mysterious clouds. One reason God may have done this was in an attempt to hide his physical "chariot" or flying spaceship from the ignorant masses.

One of the first examples of God's use of cloud-covered Spacecraft in the Bible can be found in Exodus 13:21. In this passage, God is leading Moses and the Hebrews away from Egypt.

(Exodus 13:21) "And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: 13:22 He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people."
Here is more:
The Spaceships of Ezekiel
UFOs in the Bible

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
reply to post by OldHag

'Unbelievers' as you call them, pounce on such a ridiculous statement in order to make fun of it.

Christians should prove hell exists before they tell everyone that's where they're going.
Unbelievers would always prove.. patience, patience.. there will come some day you will see it, I am waiting for that day too... but if it happen you will see it as millions of people being away and somebody will covered by saying they are abducted because otherwise the New Age couldn't come.. and you will accept that lie, even as all the other lies you want to believe. But some day, you will remember my words what I have wrote here, but than is it even not to late to become a Christian, but it wouldn't not so easy as now. You will get your prove... read the last book of the Bible.. all what is standing there will happen, many, many people will die, because God gives the devil his time to destroy everything what He had made. And for now you might laugh your ass off, I don't care, but I don't care even for the moment you will see dead right in the eye.. because you are warned!

PS = I've been a unbeliever too.. untill I learn what the world is and what of it brings.. don't know how old you are, maybe young, maybe old.. but if your old.. than being wise because it can't be happen all the life on earth.. somebody has taken care of it. And if you don't see it now..than ask older people or better ask them who've gonna die... most of the time those people gone to realise that there is a God, exspecially those people who've been like you.. or those who written books against God, Jesus Christ.. a lot of them screaming on their dying beds they're sorry what they ever written.. yep Darwin as well!! So see for yourself! And good luck in that time!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yet another hate thread from a self appointed religious zealot.... sigh

How on earth is anyone ever going to want to even think about considering christianity when the first words that come out of one's mouth are "God hates" or "You are off to hell" Just because you can rattle off a few passages from the bible does not mean that you are judge and jury all of a sudden.

Surely common sense dictates that in order to help someone change you show them unbiased and non judgemental love. Once a person respects you, they are far more likely to listen.

So, enough with the hate based threads. They are making all Christians look like uneducated, judgemental and hateful people!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
lets say there is a hell. if ur god sent his son to save the world and most of them still goto hell then i'd say that ur god is a failure. not even worth our attention. fortunately for the universe it's highly unlikely ur kind of god exist
edit on 24-2-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)
In they eye of an unbeliever God will fail always. But you are missing the point, similar He had step off that cross he could rescued all human beings.. but why He don't do it? Because He gives us our own will to choose. If you couldn't choose you will be a doll hanging on wires, would you be happy to be a doll that way, so you couldn't decide what to do with your life??

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Hell is our perception. Low vibration, slow, lifeless, dark, lonely, sad, depression, chaotic, anger. Given by what is here. The mainstream media puts in a lot of that negative energy to get ratings from it's viewers. I don't know why this is but I find it easier getting sucked into the bad news instead of the good news. That's a hell in itself. A solution. Throw out the T.V, computer, newspaper, staying away from negative people. Look into surrounding yourself with positive people and things. Toss the ego nobody needs one.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)
But what is hell exactly? Most Christians don't know this what I would write now: The moment that somebody die, they're sleeping.. mind you the daughter of Jaïrus. the Lord Jesus told the people she was sleeping and the laughed because of their unbelief. But He raised her up from the bed afterwards. As I say, when you are dead, you lay sleeping.

Maybe you know that saying what many people has say that you only live ones? Well, for Christians that is a fact, for unbelievers, they live twice. Just before the rapture is coming for the Christian people, the people who've died shall fist, before the living go up to heaven and then those who live that moment, but all they other dead people stay asleep untill more than thousand years are passing by, and than they will be awakening and stand just in front of God. At there you might lay your complains on His feet.. but I think you wouldn't because He will let see you how you are when you where alive and all what you've done, and just because you are not in the book of living, you will be erased by throwing into the fire.. does that mean you will stay there for ever? No offcourse not, you will vaporise in a split second.. but by saying it is forever means just like the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.. after thousands of years the cities still exists but all what yould have found from it is ash. So that is the meaning forever in Hell..just ash, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Then your god is a cruel and sick piece of psycho trash that doesn't deserve the time and effort it takes to spit on it.
You might tell Him at the moment at will be your time. The LOL you've got now, He'll will be, similar He already do in Psalm 2.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
But it does suck to know that all those wicked corrupt politicians and bankers will just be getting away with murders and atrocities.
Yep, that is so.. but that happened because satan or the gardenhose so I prefer to call him, is the ruler for now.. but most people think doesn't do anything. That is right, the only thing He does to do is taking care of those who seeking Him, by reading and searching in the Bible. For the rest.. they're already dead, just because His Son, when He died on the cross, all the other people died with Him, so everybody is dead because of their unbelieve, but those who've belief in His resurrection they life and He is taking care of there needs.
When He will come back and those who've been believing in Him will come back too, than He will come in anger and than if you live and still an unbeliever you will become "by prove" a believer, just like Thomas, but for thomas it wasn't too late, but for you it will be.. how that is working out you could read it in the Scripture.. but just because of your unbelieve you keep laughing for the bull# I've write here.. and you might.. I don't care even I don't care what will happen on the Day of the Lord!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81

None of us chose to be born on this planet. None of us agreed to accept your god's impossibly high standards from day one.

Most of you are struggle against the law of Moses, the Jews can't do them either, even they've said all what God wants us to do we shall do, but they don't. The same thing is happened by the ten tribes who don't want to do the Law and they've been exile to the world, two tribes keep where the where Judah and Benjamin. But remember the moment that when the Lord Jesus Christ was going to heaven.. afterwards the Holy spirit came down and the diciples where talking in many languages.. have you ever ask yourselves what that mean? That the Word of God is fot the ten tribes because the jews didn't want Him, that why they hanging Him on the cross.

Every year the highpriest gone into the temple with blood and make a way from outside to the Holy of Holyist.. he make a path of blood.. and Have every year doing the same.. until the Lord Jesus, Highpriest by name of Melech Sadik, and died itself like a lamb on the cross.. than remember the Free States where somebody could flee for the family revencer.. at the moment the Higpriest will die his live is in danger again.. but when the Lord Jesus died, He survive by raising out of the dead.. but cover also for all human beings because He take the law out of the way, that is why they call Him the Son of man, because He take all sin away AND the law. So you do not have to run for the avenger.

But there will be always people who said to believe in Jesus Christ, but won't belief the most imported thing that the law is gone, no they want to keep tha law going on, so they can be God ... do you see what I mean? I hate those religion people, religion has all to do with: do this, do that, don't do this, don't do that. God wants us to be free, but most of them couldn't wear the freedom and ask again for a law to tell them what to do and what you might not to do.. thoise people DONT'T BELIEVE those people don't understand the bible, those people wants you under that law too. As soon you show them their own in a mirror = the Scripture.. that they become upset, angry.. and than you could ask yourdelf or this is what they say about the fruit of the Holy Spirit. They are so easy to recognized.. but you gus are always looking by them.. just to have a reason not to have to accept that there is a God!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee

Who are you to say who is going to hell? That's a blasphemy against your ''lord'' in itself.

Un the time being of what you've said now, can happen that you goto hell.. but your time hasn't come, and you could still become a Christian and will goto heaven

Also, why would most of us go to hell? I thought your lord was all forgiving and merciful.

He is, but are you believe that He raised out of the dead? If so you are a Christian too, but if you aren't you keep dead. Bood and flesh can't come in heaven!!

And as you sit here being the hypocrite you are, what makes you so sure that you will be in heaven yourself?
You have had the answer now.. belief He is ressurect from between the other deads.

What have you done that makes you stand out form ''most'' of us. Before sitting here acting like you're Jesus himself. Check yourself, my revelation to you, is I'm sure you are no saint yourself. What comes of telling people they will go to hell? That's hate. Hate inside you.
If that is your perception of love?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin

16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good[e] Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?” 17 So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good?[f] No one is good but One, that is, God.[g] But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.” 18 He said to Him, “Which ones?” Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ 19 ‘Honor your father and your mother,’[h] and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

But afterwards he do ask Him WHO is his neighbour??

Listen to this in you own language:
Yvid is not working for playlists, here is the link
edit on 4/3/12 by OldHag because: Yvid is not working for playlists

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldHag

Then your god is a cruel and sick piece of psycho trash that doesn't deserve the time and effort it takes to spit on it.
You might tell Him at the moment at will be your time. The LOL you've got now, He'll will be, similar He already do in Psalm 2.

The LOL I've got? Apart from not uderstanding your grammar I would appreciate you clearing up what you mean by this post ingeneral so I may respond to it.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldHag

The LOL I've got? Apart from not uderstanding your grammar I would appreciate you clearing up what you mean by this post ingeneral so I may respond to it.

Thanks.
English is not my mother tongue.. usally I am speaking Dutch. I made the video to one, so I'll post it here:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

Thanks you for your effort and the time to reply to me but I'm afraid I don''t have the time or patience to watch a video clip in this thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

23 Minutes in Hell. Watch this and know your fate if you reject Christ as your Lord and Savior.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

23 Minutes in Hell. Watch this and know your fate if you reject Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Just as the rest of us are taking our chances that you are wrong, you and other that believe the same take the chance that you are right. That should be the end of the discussion.

The difference is those who choose not to believe what you believe don't tell people they are going to suffer eternally if they do not follow the god you believe in.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Yet the older religions (Islam, Judaism, Paganism, etc) that never believed and still don't believe that Christ is the "Lord and Saviour" will also go to Hell too then, a place in which no religion other than the adolescent Christianity believes exists?

That'd be like telling a Ethiopian child who has never heard of Disneyland that that is where he'll be going if he helps his remote tribal village feed and water its denizens. How can he acknowledge an excitement or fear of Disneyland if he never knew or accepted its existence?

Y'know?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join