It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who runs the World? Who runs the World REALLY?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Information is beautiful, the name of the blog says it all. Today, they created a VERY nice pic of Power.

Look for yourself: Who runs the World?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
that is not correct. non-humans are in charge, powers of fate called spirits, god, angel demons etc.
if you look at the lifes on top of the pyramid, the "high elite", you will also find death, sorrow, and pain. family members die of illness or accidents. there are other beings pulling the strings.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Supreme God grants free will

Devas wield superhuman power but must answer to God

Humans are abandoned hybrid laborer Earth colony, the most corrupt such as USA and Rothschilds and re-enslaved and own much of the western hemi and now the mideast..

The only hope for Humanity lies in whats left of our free uadulterated world: bits of Buddhist Asia.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Only on ats.... are we not supposed to deny ignorance? Believing in things you can't test goes against all laws of critical thinking.

If one day I start seeing lizard men, Ill be signing myself up for the funny farm before I hurt myself or others. People see things all the time that are not there. COMPLETELY normal. Big Feet and lizard men however are not normal and very unlikely.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think to make a statement like that Out of some ridiculous triangle that makes out of more triangles that don't fit the other triangles is just ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
According to Beyonce, Girls Run The World ...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Are you trying to imply this diagram is accurate? They have Aliens and UFO's as two separate things, that's just stupid. It's a joke based on a little bit of truth. Some of the groups such as the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission play a large role in manipulating the world, but there is no real order to their diagram, and they are missing several key players such as the FED and their Banking Cabal.
edit on 24-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It does help explain a lot.

There may be some minor errors with its description, but it is not too far off the picture that is presented when researching what is going on. As for how events like 9/11 and the GFC can go through unaccounted, there is defiantly a dark side to the power structures of Earth.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It's a shame the diagram in the link you provided is so lame, because it could make for an interesting discussion, but the link is just a pis5 take out of conspiracy theorists and provides no information.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Here you go...
What can you do bout it..
nothing, just live with it
denial ? to bad, just have to live with it

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Corporations rule the world.

Try going to any country and ask where you can buy a Coca-Cola.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

the youtube channel mentioned in the picture is closed. do you have another source of this ?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
What I find a bit hard to understand if what all the 'elites' are going to do with all the money and 'power' they are going to die, they cannot take 'it' with them, as there is nowhere to go! just mystifies me, like reducing the world population down to five hundred million, or whatever, 'they' cannot do it slowly, the birthrate will keep up with the death rate, do it quickly, and the whole world will stink of dead bodies, plus all the fresh water will be contaminated,
as dead bodies do not dry out, they decompose into 'slurry' which will soak away into the ground water, its all pairs of small spheres.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Who runs the World?

The prince of the power of the air (Ephesians 2:2)
The prince of this world (John 12:31)
The tempter (Matthew 4:3)
The wicked one (Matthew 13:19)
The father of all lies (John 8:44)
The Dragon (Revelation 12:9)
The devil/slanderer (Matthew 4:1)
The enemy (Matthew 13:39)
The king of Tyre (Ezekiel 28)

YHWH, the god of the Jews, is the devil:
No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

YHWH is the devil: But God (Elohim) was angry (aph) because he was going, and the angel of the Lord (YHWH) took his stand in the way as an adversary (satan) against him. Numbers 22:22

YHWH is the devil: He that commiteth sin is of the devil (slanderer); for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

YHWH is the devil: For as in Adam, all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15:22

YHWH is the devil: And Man knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bore Cain, and said, I have acquired a man with Jehovah. Genesis 4:1

YHWH is the devil: Genesis 3:

14The LORD God said to the serpent,
“Because you have done this,
Cursed are you more than all cattle,
And more than every beast of the field;
On your belly you will go,
And dust you will eat
All the days of your life;
15And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her seed;
He shall bruise you on the head,
And you shall bruise him on the heel.”

The seed of the woman (Eve) is mankind.
The seed of the serpent is the Word of the Almighty God.

YHWH is the devil: Jesus said, "Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves" Matthew 10:16

YHWH is the devil: John 8:

43“Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. 44“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45“But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. 46“Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? 47“He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”
48The Jews answered and said to Him, “Do we not say rightly that You are a Samaritan and have a demon?” 49Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon; but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. 50“But I do not seek My glory; there is One who seeks and judges. 51“Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he will never see death.” 52The Jews said to Him, “Now we know that You have a demon. Abraham died, and the prophets also; and You say, ‘If anyone keeps My word, he will never taste of death.’ 53“Surely You are not greater than our father Abraham, who died? The prophets died too; whom do You make Yourself out to be?” 54Jesus answered, “If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing; it is My Father who glorifies Me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God’; 55and you have not come to know Him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not know Him, I will be a liar like you, but I do know Him and keep His word. 56“Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” 57So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” 58Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” 59Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him, but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple.

YHWH is the devil: Ezekiel 28

12Son of man, take up a lamentation over the king of Tyre and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD,
“You had the seal of perfection,
Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13“You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The ruby, the topaz and the diamond;
The beryl, the onyx and the jasper;
The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald;
And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets,
Was in you.
On the day that you were created
They were prepared.
14“You were the anointed cherub who covers,
And I placed you there.
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.
15“You were blameless in your ways
From the day you were created
Until unrighteousness was found in you.
16“By the abundance of your trade
You were internally filled with violence,
And you sinned;
Therefore I have cast you as profane
From the mountain of God.

edit on 24-2-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

this is a catholic prayer:

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses.
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the kingdom,
The power and the glory,
Forever,
Amen (Amun ?)

the part with "And lead us not into temptation", what does that mean ? is the catholic god "the tempter" or is it something different ? what kind of temptation is meant ?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
What I find a bit hard to understand if what all the 'elites' are going to do with all the money and 'power' they are going to die, they cannot take 'it' with them, as there is nowhere to go! just mystifies me, like reducing the world population down to five hundred million, or whatever, 'they' cannot do it slowly, the birthrate will keep up with the death rate, do it quickly, and the whole world will stink of dead bodies, plus all the fresh water will be contaminated,
as dead bodies do not dry out, they decompose into 'slurry' which will soak away into the ground water, its all pairs of small spheres.

Do they die? With the amount of money and resources they control who knows what kinda technology they have at there disposal. We are able to splice the genes of a fish with a vegatable. Is that in it's self not astounding? Why then would other things such as prolonged or everlasting life be impossible. There's a few videos on youtube of an ex cia agent who talks about how the goverment is apparently 25 years ahead of the world in technology. teslas theory's for a new type of energy seemed to have been whisked away.

As for your other question about the birthrates arent GMO foods and some medicines known for lowering fertility rates? Are fresh water is already contaminated with the poison sodium fluoride. Here is a study they did on fluoride about pregnant mice. But who knows how it fully affects us humans.

www.fluoride-journal.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

WHERES MARDUK!?!

EA*RTH Annunaki Marduk and his dragon Mušḫuššu, from a Babylonian cylinder seal

edit on 2/24/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jordanfutchy
Big Feet and lizard men however are not normal and very unlikely.

MALTA mines were explored in the past and they seen large tall creations in the deeper caves? Reptilians WELL
may be closer then you consider, although if true I dont think they are all bad just like humans

data
notice the gold data

There are quite a few stories of strange happenings in and around the deep caves and caverns of the world. I will share one of the most fascinating with you, and if interested I suggest taking a trip to Malta and doing some exploring for yourself, if you have the funds and if you have the nerve.

On the Island of Malta, there is an area of deep catacombs that extend far down into the earth.

This, according to certain sources, was the subterranean passage and chamber which was referred to years ago in an article which appeared in the August, 1940 issue of the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Magazine. The article stated the following concerning several people who disappeared in these catacombs without a trace:
"Many subterranean passageways, including ancient catacombs, now are a part of the island’s fortifications and defense system. Supplies are kept in many tunnels; others are bomb shelters. Beneath Valletta some of the underground areas served as homes for the poor.

Prehistoric men built temples and chambers in these vaults. In a pit beside one sacrificial altar lie thousands of human skeletons. Years ago one could walk underground from one end of Malta to the other.

The Government closed the entrances to these tunnels after school children and their teachers became lost in the labyrinth while on a study tour and never returned.

Before and after this event, an employee of the British embassy had visited the site and later wrote about it:

One article written by a Miss Lois Jessup, at the time an employee of the British embassy and later secretary for the New York Saucer Information Bureau (better known as NYSIB), appeared in an old issue of Riley Crabb’s BORDERLAND SCIENCE magazine, published by the Borderland Sciences Research Foundation (B.S.R.F.) and was later reprinted in full in Dr. Allen’s book ENIGMA FANTASTIQUE.

Miss Jessup claimed that she visited Malta and the Hypogeum also, once before the tragic disappearance of the children, and shortly thereafter. She described how on her first visit to the catacombs she finally convinced the guide to allow her to investigate one of the so-called "burial chambers" near the floor of the last chamber in the third sub-basement, the supposed "end" of the Hypogeum tour. He seemed to know something she didn’t, but finally consented and told her that she could enter at "her own risk". [4]

In her own words (quoted from source):

"What's down there?" she asked the guide, pointing to a small opening off the walls. "Go there at your own risk, and you won't go far," he replied. This was a challenge Lois couldn't pass up. She talked it over with her friends. Two of them decided to stay with Joe. The other three summoned up enough courage to explore with her. "I was wearing a dress with a long sash that day and as I decided to lead the group I asked the fellow behind me to hold onto it. So, with half-burnt candles in our hands the four of us started through that low, narrow passage, groping and laughing our way through. " I cam out first, of course, onto a ledge pathway only two feet wide, with a sheer drop of fifty feet or more on my right and the wall on my left.

[color=gold]
I took a step forward, keeping close to the rock wall side. The person behind me, still holding on to my sash, was still in the tunnel. "I held my candle higher and peered down into the abyss, thinking that with this dangerous drop it was better not to go on further without a guide. Then I saw about twenty persons of giant stature emerge from an opening deep below me. They were walking in single file along another narrow ledge down below. Their height I judged to be about twenty to twenty-five feet, since their heads came up about half way on the wall on the opposite side of the cave. They walked very slowly, taking long strides. Then they all stopped, turned and raised their heads in my direction. All simultaneously raised their arms and with their hands beckoned to me.

The movement was something like snatching or feeling for something, as the palms of their hands were turned down." By this time her friends back in the passage were becoming impatient of the delay. There was a tug at the sash. "Go on. We're all getting stuck in here. What's the matter?" "Well," stammered Lois, "there's nothing much to see." She took another hesitant step forward, her candle in her right hand, her left hand against the cold rock for support. but it wasn't on a cold rock wall, it was on something damp and wet, AND IT MOVED! "Then a strong wind came from nowhere and blew my candle out! Now I really WAS scared in the darkness. I yelled to the others, "GO BACK! GO BACK! Guide me with my sash. I can't see!" "They pulled me back into the low tunnel and we backed up all the way along the passage into the larger room." Lois was relieved to see her friends and Joe, the guide, again. "Did you see anything?" one of them replied. "No, my candle went out," she replied with finality. "There was a strong draft in there." "Let's go," said Joe, looking at Lois, and she returned his glance eye for eye.

s6.zetaboards.com...
edit on 2/24/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Who runs the USA? I think a a majority of them are blind individuals trying to serenade the masses to get votes. Anyone who does not comply to this policy is shunned.

Who controls the money? Blind individuals who see only their personal gain and avoid looking at the stability of the world in their actions.

Who controls the Metals? Not so blind individuals that trust in values that have been around a long time but still not real.

Who controls the food? Big corporations that fear lawsuits or losses from spoilage because people cherish things they don't need over foods. They are forced to put mild toxins in food to keep prices down and to comply with laws created by peoples fears.

Who controls the medicines? Big corporations with investors that want lots of return on their investments, not those that want to help mankind first.

Aren't these practices Illegal? Hell no, we encourage them and create laws to protect these practices.

Aren't these things Immoral? Not if your beliefs are not in conflict.

Is there someone controlling this? I can't find anybody or anything outside of this steering this deceitful Chaos. If there is someone steering this I sure would like to meet them, They would have to be extremely intelligent to pull it off. I'd love to have a discussion with them to see what they are sensing that needs to be done. I wouldn't be posting anything I learn either, my word is good as Yukon Gold potatoes.

I can't say whether the change that may be coming is going to be better or worse. I see so much deceit in the world that I don't think hell would be much worse. It would be warmer there anyway, we got a snowstorm here today.
edit on 29-2-2012 by rickymouse because: error correction

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
A No Evidence thread!

Woohoo!, Now I can let my imagination run wild, what people really dont know is, its not shape shifting demon spirit lizards that run the planet Its a wandering troupe of purple elephants that spout whiskey from there trunk!!!

How can I prove it?, I CANT!!!!

Nice graphs though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join