It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who runs the World? Who runs the World REALLY?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
No...
Who runs the world?

ATS!!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by icepack

Exactly! The human leaders of this world are puppets and they have no clue. The Ancient rulers promise what they always promise - asylum during the Trib. As long as we continue to let our earthly leaders to run amuck with the Ancients, we'll never be free. We ARE slaves. There is no other way to see it considering the state of the Earth at this moment in time. 2012 is going to be an eye-opener for alot of minds, when that happens the ones who have been awake need to rise up and lead the baby sheep or all Hell will break loose. Believe it or not; a choice each Freewill has to make. I hope my family and friends will see the Truth behind the Lie soon. I try to explain but I am mocked. Even been told to get on meds. Or "sleeping pills", as I like to call them.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't think the "Committee of 300 is under the control of Demons. Sorry, but the Rothschild family is not Demonic. They may steer a lot of the worlds wealth but they don't make you borrow more than you can afford, they just make the option available. If you want to find why your world is falling apart look within yourself. Understand that everyone makes mistakes and you are not immune to this disease. I still owe money on my home and I shouldn't. I bought things I did not really need instead of paying it off. I should have known better but didn't pay attention. I was caught up in capitalism. I screwed up and am not afraid to say so.

Can I blame this on the Committee of 300, no not a chance. "A vampire cannot enter your home unless invited." They are not real vampires, it's just a comparison to our desire of a better life than we have really earned. (I don't want someone trying to drive a stake through their hearts)

If banks deny people's dreams people get mad. If banks give people their dreams people get mad when something happens and they can't pay the bank. What happened to having 25 percent down to acquire a loan? What happened to being able to afford something before buying it? I guess these safeguards of Economic security were tossed aside by nice people a while ago. People who wanted others to have good things. That doesn't work world. I feel like a Bitch sometimes.(as you noticed)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I had read weird stories about about the Malta caves over 50 years ago, maybe in Fate magazine. When visiting Malta in 2001 I took the tour of the Hypogeum which tour included the third level. I looked for and saw no further passages though one or two burial rooms could only be viewed not entered. I failed to ask the guide about those stories. Damn!

Now illuminated by light bulbs the ceilings have still visible spirals drawn in ochre. I wondered why there was not soot to be found assuming torches were previously used. Again I failed to ask the guide.

Some claim the Hypogeum and above ground temples, Hagar Qim, nearby Mnajdra and others predate the pyramids by 1000 years. Find them on Google Earth for photos.

There are many prehistoric 'cart tracks' worn or cut into the stone, some of which lead to the edge of cliffs at the sea.

All in all Malta is a most interesting place to visit/research.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

I also agree the Malta caves are some very interesting entrances. I read about the explorer Miss Lois Jessup and how she ventured into the areas I believe you were not permitted and what she had seen the giant or tall beings who also seen her. When I read about the situation it made me feel more is related to the inner/hollow EA*RTH Conspiracies not to mention the poor children and their teacher that were said to of been LOST which caused the closing of some of the entrances possibly including the entrance you were forbidden to enter... And the behavior of the cave guide. So I feel there is much more to the MALTA caves and other known and unknown caves which keeps me feeling EA*RTH has inner/hollow inhabitants along with other data I have been shared with. 1 would like to venture or explore it more on a physical 3d level but feel there may be issues either when entering and finding a way out or to even be permitted to enter maybe there are PRE EXISTING LAWS THAT FORBID ABOVE GROUND AND INNER GROUND CONTACT???

Take care my friend

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Information is beautiful, the name of the blog says it all. Today, they created a VERY nice pic of Power.

Look for yourself: Who runs the World?

That's like saying the Peace Corps runs the world along with a bunch of related think tanks. LOL

There is a saying, "Those who own oil (energy) and control its trade LEAD. Those who don't FOLLOW."

That's the reality. Everything else is a distraction which only serves to maintain an order keeping followers enslaved by those who lead.
edit on 29-2-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: you need to get real.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
People need to understand how the world works in how its ran. The world runs on energy. Who owns energy resources and controls its trade on the world's open market creates a dynamic where those owners get to decide how labor and resources are utilized.

First one has to understand that the energy owners spend money on placing individuals who are loyal to their positions of ownerships in power. This is why the U.S. Senate for example makes sure that big oil receive billions of dollars in subsidizes and allows big oil to extract oil from public lands for next to nothing and ship it abroad. This is also why so much money is spent on defense. Some of big oil are Middle Eastern oil sheiks, and state ran oil companies who are partnered with Western big oil companies. These relationships have to be protected and maintained to exist. That take a powerful military, namely and mainly the U.S. military industrial complex the DoD and its contractors.

Second one has to understand that big oil is the predominate supplier of capital that funds the Discount Window at the FED through bank bond purchases at the twelve member banks. If you want a major business loan you better be friendly to the relationships described in the above paragraph.

This includes money to invest in :media assets for example like the ones News Corp owns and Hearst Broadcasting etc promoting defense spending through fear and fundamentalist fanatical patriotism rooted in a false sense of freedom. :defense manufacturing and related material supplying. :manufacturing products that utilizes oil and other fossil energies and raw resources incorporated in the makeup of products. GE has all these areas covered and has no issue accessing credit, in fact they dispense it for the FED.

Thirdly one has to understand there is plenty of energy to go around for a fraction of what is being charged at today's rates, but the market is controlled because the politicians who are in charge of making sure the markets operate freely make sure they do not for the benefit of the ones who have placed them in power, the energy owners. If they dare to move against the interests of the energy owners they will find themselves bounced out of power and convicted in the media of being a bad person as no one is perfect. People are ignorant of how things in the world work so nothing can change until people educate themselves about how the world works and that is began by countering everything fools like...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org... and all his VIP supporters including any and all people who are and ever have been affiliated with the Bush family. Whose ever worked for any Wall Street firm or have had family members who have.

On the left

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org... and all his VIP supporters including any and all people who are and ever have been affiliated with the Bush family because he is one who has. Look up his relationship with G H Bush prior to running for president before 1992.

Anyway the list goes on and on because big oil runs the world. It forces the world to work the way it does. It's not the UN and it's not some secret Jewish banking secret society. It's wealthy royals from Europe to the Middle East who run the global big oil complex, its production and trade on the open market, along with big oil men and their bankers here in the U.S..

Ask yourself why do economic liberals and their counterparts on the right always get smashed by so called moderates in the Democrat and Republican parties? They share common ideals just differ on the courses to achieve their ideals. However they are pitted against one another keeping both separated in a divide and control tactic by the media, lobbyists on K Street lobbying for gridlock creating a condition where only big oil, banking and so called free trade interests are forwarded. Always interests spearheaded by establishment moderate politicians. This maintains a cheap labor, making it cheaper everyday by not securing our boarders and exporting jobs along with destroying unions and their influences, demonizing them in the media :boarding of income inequalities by allowing tax breaks for the super rich and advocating taxing the working poor :further erosion of personal civil liberties :expansion of the military industrial complex and allowing oil producers to charge artificially induced higher prices that has nothing to do with supply and demand as supply is artificially restricted. :Keeping us perpetually in a cycle of consumer debt in convincing the masses that spending beyond your means is good for the economy. THE END

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Allow me to add

SMOM Sovereign Military Order of Malta

The Vatican

The Jesuits

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The linked pyramid "flow-chart" is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
I just love how people try to hypersimplify things that aren't complicated to begin with.

The people with the money run the world. The Rothschild family are said to own & manage $500-trillion (let's put that out in zeros for some perspective: Thats $500,000,000,000,000.00) so I wouldn't mind if someone gave them the credit as TPTB currently.

There's no point in filling in the pyramid below that with random parallel entities who need not be placed in a hierarchical structure.

It was Nathan Rothschild who basically said "Allow me to control a nation's wealth and I care not who makes the rules." Then he robbed the wealth of England by manipulating the London Stock Exchange to believe the battle of Waterloo turned out the opposite as it did, saying Napoleon won (while -at the same time- England became the true superpower of Europe and N.Rothschild was in control of England from that point forward.

It is the Rothschilds who own a controlling majority in the Federal Reserve Bank.
Sir Lord Evelyn de Rothschild is the Lord of London City and owner of many of the World Banks.

The Rockefellers are worth (literally) about 1% as much as the Rothschilds.
If you want to include the Schiff's, Morgan (JP), Warburgs and a few other royal elite, that wouldn't be a far stretch, but in percentage, there is no contest for how much that one family rules.

There are so many of the Roths fam working from different countries as well... so they literally do run the world by strength in numbers. Lord Evelyn R is the Queen and Pope's purse handler.

Queen Elizabeth II (in power and control) is higher than anyone in the world. I would argue that England rule the world, not the USA. The USA is 1 step below "Crown Territory" on the Independence scale.

OH... one more thing about the Rothschilds.. the young generation is still rocking it (Nat Rothschild, David Rothschild etc...) so you can't say their influence has waned.

edit on 29-2-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

This ones easy! It's gotta be the man behind the green curtain!

Nah but really whose smart enough to micromanage a whole species? What kind of mind would that take?

That's the real questions!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I guess it depends on your perspective on power and control. I would argue that the spiritual realm trumps the temporal.

Money is inert, and does give a person a sense of the power of the purse to acquire material goods. But we have men such as Ghandi, with not 2 pennies to his name, who was once one of the most powerful and influential men of his time, who defeated the British without using military means but peaceful protest and activism.

Given the above, I would argue that the most openly visible, public figure with the most spiritual, political, and temporal power is the Pope. The Pope has great sway over his followers. The Catholic Church runs a good portion of the world, in the sense that they have control over many parts of society -- including religious and educational in their churches and schools, respectively.

I do believe, however, that there is a power structure that is not visible, and not public, and that is possibly not even of a physical nature. This I leave to nameless monks and shamans, and spiritual beings - human or not I do not know - that are much more powerful than the openly visible.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
Allow me to add

SMOM Sovereign Military Order of Malta

The Vatican

The Jesuits

Hilarious, Count. It is because your statement reminded me of the scene in the movie "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" where the main characters are beating on their Cadillac. One of them, Johnny Depp, playing Hunter Thompson says while beating the car with a baseball bat with his co-star in a deluded state of mind claims the reason why they are beating on the car is, quote, "All this money goes to Italy."
They were suppose to be on acid btw.

edit on 29-2-2012 by LilDudeissocool because:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The world is run by a small group of anonymous Latin-American meat packing glitterati out of a tiny office in Switzerland. Pictures at 11.
edit on 2/29/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Alien is the creature - it means not of this world/place/country/nation

humans can be called aliens too buddy!

UFO stands for unidentified flying object

UFO - could be a man made craft

so yes an intelligent person would consider them not the same thing. but thats as intelligent as the diagram in the op goes i feel.
edit on 1-3-2012 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
the illuminati worship the devil

perform rituals and # from what ive found out, so their is no way satan is below the illuminati.

he is top ofd the food chain, inaccurate diagram

everything of this society, that contains money, fancy lifestyles and other materialistic things has all been put here by the illum.

EVERYTHING once you can accept, understand it, and believe it, you can become a better person.

the bully has no need to bully anymore
the scared has no reason to be scared anymore

it will make us more humane.

and less drone!

Revolution oh u are on your way m8!!

Peace and yes God Bless

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

There is only one perspective - the human collective.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster09
I guess it depends on your perspective on power and control. I would argue that the spiritual realm trumps the temporal.

I totally agree.. and the spiritual realm is where you can't call it a "conspiracy".
That's why I don't believe in the idea of "conspiracy theory" anymore.. because, in itself, it's an illusory/inaccurate term. But I believe there are human conspiracies... I just don't feel the idea or orchestration of it, originates in the human who had the idea...

It is my belief that our thoughts aren't originating from inside of our brains.. I believe they stem from a collective web of thought.. which would explain certain things that are otherwise inexplicable.

The realm of spirit (like matter) contains a multitude, not just singularity. There are levels to spirit as well as matter.
So it's not all "agreed-upon" amongst agents on higher levels... but it's like the TRICKLE-DOWN effect where at the top, (or the center of "Self") it's all ONE and all perfect. So how can we say it's not how it was intended, when people who believe in spirit, usually also believe in prophecy?

Money is inert, and does give a person a sense of the power of the purse to acquire material goods. But we have men such as Ghandi, with not 2 pennies to his name, who was once one of the most powerful and influential men of his time, who defeated the British without using military means but peaceful protest and activism.

I dunno about this.. Gandhi may have won a couple "battles" against the British, but you can't say he won "the war" (India is a British colony / Crown Territory) because he was only one person. His movement didn't keep the same momentum after he fell to the side. And his inspiration, (though it lives on) isn't quite enough to motivate others to do as he did. He was a one in 10-billion kinda guy.
So after he waned, Britain just plowed right over his tracks and pressed on with the ol' mission.

But I do agree that our true power is in peace and should originate from the spirit of selfless devotion that he embodied.. so to do as Gandhi did is the right way to go about it. We just need more Gandhi's!!

Given the above, I would argue that the most openly visible, public figure with the most spiritual, political, and temporal power is the Pope. The Pope has great sway over his followers. The Catholic Church runs a good portion of the world, in the sense that they have control over many parts of society -- including religious and educational in their churches and schools, respectively.

I would agree that the R.Catholic church is running the world, with the help of London City and Washington D.C. and all 3 cities (Vatican City, London City, Wash D.C.) exist as sovereign-separatist countries, inside of the nations they reside within. The laws & constitutions of all 3 nations, don't apply to all 3 of those *CITIES*.

But the POPE doesn't push any buttons. He's a façade for a leader... he represents a figure head and that is all..

Just look how many popes have been assassinated.. (one by his successor, with the help of "The Popessa" who was his head nun who administered the poison). There have been "Black Popes" and "White Popes" and they seem to alternate. There's no consistency to the papacy.. so It'd be like calling the President "the leader of the free world". He has his handlers too.

I do believe, however, that there is a power structure that is not visible, and not public, and that is possibly not even of a physical nature. This I leave to nameless monks and shamans, and spiritual beings - human or not I do not know - that are much more powerful than the openly visible.

You hit the nail on the head here.
If you don't want to "leave it to nameless shamans" you can read the Ars Goetia, Liber Azerate or some other Goetic grimoires (left-hand path of Kabbalistic magick)... but then you'd just be buying into the words of men, rambling on about God(s) they can't see.

edit on 1-3-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
As for who sits right at the top, one description worth considering can be found in chapter 36 of the book 'Thanks for the memories' www.4shared.com... . The story is about the experiences of a high level mind controlled slave.

Some people do consider these topics as delusion as they are very hard to accept. There is supporting evidence that something is going on with this research. There is also a possibility that this description of 'who is in control' may be a diversion from what is actually going on. Just putting it out there for those interested in the topic of 'who runs the world?'.

Following the money through a lot of these interlocking corporate directors is another way to find where a lot of the power is.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
As for who sits right at the top, one description worth considering can be found in chapter 36 of the book 'Thanks for the memories' www.4shared.com... . The story is about the experiences of a high level mind controlled slave.

Some people do consider these topics as delusion as they are very hard to accept. There is supporting evidence that something is going on with this research. There is also a possibility that this description of 'who is in control' may be a diversion from what is actually going on. Just putting it out there for those interested in the topic of 'who runs the world?'.

Following the money through a lot of these interlocking corporate directors is another way to find where a lot of the power is.

Thanks for the book recommendation. It was one of those pay-to-download PDF sites. Fuuuuu that..
FYI: If one were to Google "Brice Taylor Thanks for the Memories PDF" you will find the link to direct download.
It shouldn't be a copyright issue since the author has made it public domain for the purpose of spreading the word.

Thanks again. This is a great discovery. I'm gonna read it now..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
It's a shame the diagram in the link you provided is so lame, because it could make for an interesting discussion, but the link is just a pis5 take out of conspiracy theorists and provides no information.

I have to concur. BigPharma wasn't even in there yet UFOs and Alien were counted as two.

Good idea. Bad presentation.

Was this your OP? If it is, work on it a bit more because it certainly has potential

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join