It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look if you doubt China's might

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nedined

Well if you use that logic Russia and China haven't crushed any super powers either. Russia didn't win WWII they held there ground and then beat back a beast that was fighting on multiple fronts. Make no mistake if Germany made better tactical decisions during that war they might have beaten Russia, but guess who was providing logistics for Russia on the Eastern front. USA. Who's gear were they using to run into Germany with, ours.

They took immeasurable civilian losses over 20 million. People can quote the Art of War all they want but the US played regional wars to perfection back then. We let everyone fight it out till their exhausted then come in clean up and take half the pot. We specialize in moving troops and gear and are the most opportunistic nation on the board. History confirms this. There is no reason to believe its set to change.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

Yeah, The Germans were the most efficiently organized and trained soldiers of their day, so that makes alot of sense. Weird though how not very long after, their Japanese allies were attacking China. ~SheopleNation
edit on 23-2-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well if you use that logic Russia and China haven't crushed any super powers either. Russia didn't win WWII they held there ground and then beat back a beast that was fighting on multiple fronts. Make no mistake if Germany made better tactical decisions during that war they might have beaten Russia, but guess who was providing logistics for Russia on the Eastern front. USA. Who's gear were they using to run into Germany with, ours.

Yes, Russia has!!! In the WW1 and WW2. Russia won the WW2, make no mistake and it will win WW3 too. The aggressor has never won. The history shows it and Russia defeated them. Always!!! I do not know what kind of history you in USA get to learn but is no better than MSM looks like. Believe me. America has not provided anything to Russians they should be thankful for. Everything is made up. In Europe people have even no idea Americans think they took part in WW2. What logistic are you talking about. This is total BS! If you mention this in Russia you will be killed by the spittles and stones throwed at you. I cannot believe how arrogant, uneducated and ignorant Americans are!!! Well… brainwashed!! Thankfully, I can say by reading here some posts some of you are waking up… Vote Ron Paul and hope Israel does not attack Iran.
edit on 23-2-2012 by nedined because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2012 by nedined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The frightening thing here is that China owns the very minds of those soldiers. They are programmed to be machine like and no doubt they will fight machine like. The level of conditioning they undergo is nothing short of brainwashing.

If a world war ever does occur, I hate to say, I mean I Really hate to say it but my money would be on China.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nedined

You are very misled, other than your support for Ron Paul.

Let me tell you something my friend, there is no way in hell, not even a tiny chance of Russia defeating The Third Reich had she not been fighting on multiple fronts. Albert Speer himself, Hitler's Director of Armorments (among other things) said before and after his release from Spandu Prison that it was the American Airforce and RAF'S bombing of the German armorment factories that eventually defeated The Third Reich.

You pro-Bolshevik types can dance and rejoice as if you're RasPutten himself for all I care. However, The truth of the matter is that Russia can thank the Western Allies every single day for the existence of their State. You can claim Vodka won it, or even the cold, but both would have been brutally counter-attacked by a War Machine that was one of the most powerful that this Earth has ever witnessed.

To sit here and actually suggest that Russia could have defeated Hitler's Third Reich one on one, is nothing short of historical uneducated hogwash. You're entitled to your opinion though, even though it is so far wrong my friend. Nothing personal either, I love discussing World War 2 because my Grandfather fought in it. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Not worried since the Viet-Cong gave them a beating and sent them home packing in a very short period of time. Vietnam did not even send its regular army to fight them because their Cong had them tied up pretty good.

Our Air-Force and Navy will crush their defenses. Then they would be fighting with little resources. We probably would never invaded them, just knock them back 50 years or more.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
They can march all over if they want. Remember, Vietnam kicked thier ass when they tried to invade their country. There wouldn't even be a China if the US had turned McArthur on them. Looks like a bunch of toy soldiers to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nedined

If you would have put America in Russia during those wars we would have ass stomped Hitler pretty quick. We had to fight our way in all while fighting on THREE fronts when Russia was sandbagging ONE. We took Africa, Europe and Japan.

If it wasn't for the U.S., the Chinese would still be slaves for the Japanese.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Late on this thread.. but honestly.. I see nothing any more superior to the U.S. or any other country.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Of course Red China is a realistic foe, but that's not enough. Thier only power is through the use of Nuclear weapons. I agree that their soldiers are trained to be more cold blooded, but they can't arm or feed enough of them to even challenge our Elite Military on the Land, Sea or Air. Not now anyway.

Look, they only have one old Russian Aircraft carrier that they recently purchased. Soon, We will encourage the Japanese to build a few super Aircraft Carriers in order to balance the Naval power of the Pacific. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Good point. Logistics is a huuuge factor. They have tons of troops but are on a military budget more than twice as small as the US.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You should see the Iranian WOMEN soldiers climbing up walls WITH their burkas on! And N. Korea is pretty scary as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
They look like a bunch of trained baboons. Even Canada could put together a platoon of Cirque De Soleil gymnasts to march around a parade ground!
When It comes to Military might there is no threat to America!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

If all of their forces are as highly disciplined as they appear there, than I would say they put America to shame. I've seen plenty of yanks that could barely hold lockstep, let alone cohesion of that magnitude. Look out, America, there's a new big kid on the block, and he's got skills lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by brice
They look like a bunch of trained baboons. Even Canada could put together a platoon of Cirque De Soleil gymnasts to march around a parade ground!
When It comes to Military might there is no threat to America!

That is the type of arrogance that caused the Afghanistan war to last 10 years with too many casualties.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
If it wasn't for the U.S., the Chinese would still be slaves for the Japanese.

Good points my friend.

Yeah, It does seem that Red China is thinking about the future, instead of the past. Course, we might want to consider the fact that our mass media doesn't speak for them anymore than these international banksters speak for us American citizens. You, or even me for that matter. They and what they report are always correct right? ~SheopleNation
edit on 23-2-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

China is only interested in her territory and she will defend it tooth and nail. She is not interested in other countries because she once had an empire stretching to Iran ( Persia during the Tang dynasty ). She had garrisons along the Silk Road protecting the traders from attacking Tartars, Huns and barbarians from the Steppes. Today she is only protecting her borders and she even went to war with Russia during the late 70s because of border dispute. Haven't seen US, UK or Israel going to war with Russia if I can remember. Only a lot of talk, threats, counter threats and whatever. What is the point anyway...everybody's ass get kicked in a war. Its not like you're all superheroes and immortals.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
Its a DEFENSIVE army, with near ZERO posibilities to project military power more than 200 km away from their borders.

Sure, they have MILLIONS of troops...and its impossible to win a war where China is on defense.

What china CANNOT DO (at least for many years from now on) is to DEFEND MILITARILY anything else EXCEPT North Koreea.

China can send NOW 1,000-2,000 troops in, lets say Iran, or Syria...but that is pretty much the BEST they can do.US can send 50,000 troops along military hardware ANYWHERE in the world, in shortest time possible.
US have 400+ bases all around the world (logistics) AND alied countries that will ACCEPT any amount of US troops and military hardaware.

What else China don't have compared to US, UK or France ? They don't have WAR EXPERIENCED soldiers.
Or WAR EXPERIENCED air force and or navy.
A hardened US or UK or Israeli army battallion will kick the shi.t out of a chinese army DIVISION.

Numbers means NOTHING in 21st century.
Australia's Defence force is also defensive, hence the name, and they are very capable, in fact among the best trained in the world. They can project military might if needs be. We have sent 1,500 troops + to Afghanistan alone. So something tells me China can do the same if not more, if they wanted to.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Not impressive. Shows discipline, but nothing else. When they have multiple aircraft carriers, and the ability to project power overseas, ill be impressed. But as of now, militarily, theyre just not a world player, just a defensive one. And I saw an ignorant comment about russia winning world war 2 earlier. They barely were able to fight on one front. If not for the Allied push on the western front, Germany would have taken over russia without difficulty. America won the pacific front all on its own*, was a big factor in africa*, and was the biggest factor in europe. Who do you think supplied all the weapons by the way?
edit on 24-2-2012 by isaac7777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

That is the type of arrogance that caused the Afghanistan war to last 10 years with too many casualties.

No, the politicians caused the war in Afghanistan to last 10 years.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join