Look if you doubt China's might

page: 4
18
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest
 


Grenade? looked more like c-4 to me.




posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
LOL

If you put your whole army into my backyard I guarantee it will look huge.

As for how they appear - weak and stupid. What kind of fkn idiot throws around a live grenade? A chinnese soldier apparently. Looks like they'll be brave but easy to smash if they invade. And tyres as excersise equipment?

THeir army is poo bum. Lucky they have nukes.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Absolutely, and they can march just as well as the Chinese!!!
in fact didn't we invent marching???


Actually the Greeks did. I believe it was the Spartans. Course, I could be wrong as well.

Seems to me alot of these Communist Nations copied the Nazi goose step though. ~SheopleNation



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I was looking for military might but all I saw were 5'5" 120lb grown men being retarded (the grenade.)

China isn't a freaking threat. Their 'special forces' training video looks like a joke. Try looking up some of ours. We have the best trained military in the world. Pretty marching is not going to stop a bullet. Their equipment is still cold war era. Good luck with that....
edit on 23-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest
 


With Totalitarian Armies , any Disruption in the Chain Of Command will Cause a Severe Breakdown in their Ability to Win in Battle . Personal Initiative is Key in Adapting to changes on the Battlefield in order to Achieve an Objective . In that regard , the current Chinese Military Forces are at a Disadvantage when it comes to this type of Situation .



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented
Does anyone realize, that we Made China who is it today, we will continue to make china who it is, We've Westernized China thru their people seeing how we live, and using capitalistic means to increase their wealth.

Now no matter what army they have, the fact of the matter remains, China Relies on us for purchasing of their goods. Without us, they wouldn't have the money to buy those weapons and armies.

Nuff said. You don't destroy the customers, it's just bad bizz.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)


It bugs me when people say this crap. For one, china owes you
nothing. China has been there and done it all. They are not the
oldest civilalisation for nothing.

As for the crap about "we made them" What do you think would
happen to companies that have their products made in china, if
they decided to pull out. 90% of these companies would fold.

We need them just ad much as they need us. All this "we made them"
is complete bs



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
LOL

If you put your whole army into my backyard I guarantee it will look huge.

As for how they appear - weak and stupid. What kind of fkn idiot throws around a live grenade? A chinnese soldier apparently. Looks like they'll be brave but easy to smash if they invade. And tyres as excersise equipment?

THeir army is poo bum. Lucky they have nukes.


Anyone who thinks that china would not be a hanfull
in a war are pretty much clueless. Yes, america has the
best militery and experience. Then again, china hss not been
starting poibtless wars with other countries to gain their
militery experience.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by TheGreatest
 


They look weak and frail...moving targets if you ask me!

There is a bunch of them though...going to need lots of bullets!


Originally posted by Recollector
A hardened US or UK or Israeli army battallion will kick the shi.t out of a chinese army DIVISION.

Numbers means NOTHING in 21st century.


This thread is just disgusting. How ignorant are you people to make statements like this? "Mine is bigger than yours"... it's just foul and makes me want to vomit my lungs up. Stop seeing other countries as enemies, especially the countries you are TAUGHT to see as enemies because of the constant PROPAGANDA that you get hit with 24/7. Try showing some degree of intellect for once in your miserable lives.Think beyond the stupid West vs East stereotypes, show some damn humanity you brainwashed machine men!!!! Don't think in exactly the way they want you to think, all you people are doing is helping with their warmongering agenda.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by m0rphine
 


Plus, they would have a hell of a time just arming and feeding their Army. Only one Aircraft carrier, atleast that we know about. Their biggest weapon are their Nukes and whatever is going on down in those tunnels recently discovered. ~SheopleNation



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by TheGreatest
 


They look weak and frail...moving targets if you ask me!

There is a bunch of them though...going to need lots of bullets!


Originally posted by Recollector
A hardened US or UK or Israeli army battallion will kick the shi.t out of a chinese army DIVISION.

Numbers means NOTHING in 21st century.


This thread is just disgusting. How ignorant are you people to make statements like this? "Mine is bigger than yours"... it's just foul and makes me want to vomit my lungs up. Stop seeing other countries as enemies, especially the countries you are TAUGHT to see as enemies because of the constant PROPAGANDA that you get hit with 24/7. Try showing some degree of intellect for once in your miserable lives.Think beyond the stupid West vs East stereotypes, show some damn humanity you brainwashed machine men!!!! Don't think in exactly the way they want you to think, all you people are doing is helping with their warmongering agenda.


great post!
I 100% agree with you. Sad thing is, most people dont realise
how brainwashed they are



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh please.....

Chinese HELL march......well they might be very well disciplined but if you march like that over enemy lines you will surely get SHOT in the face.

The thing is that YES they have the numbers.....BUT they have no real military skills.

The HELL march may be their greatest skill set.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
globalfirepower.com ranks China third in the world, after US and Russia. And I believe it wont be long before China is second only to the US.

Nothing will approach US hegemony, not even talking about NATO, but I wouldnt underestimate China either.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Oh please.....

Chinese HELL march......well they might be very well disciplined but if you march like that over enemy lines you will surely get SHOT in the face.

The thing is that YES they have the numbers.....BUT they have no real military skills.

The HELL march may be their greatest skill set.


Are you people that ignorant!!! Its a parade march! Its not like
they would walk into battle like that! lol lol lol lol.

Almost every militery in the world do parade marches, and while
they my differ in style, they are pretty much the same!



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
China has more active soldiers than USA population. It means more than 300,000,000 soldiers people! I hope USA would not need to fight them as we are going to be in big trouble then.
edit on 23-2-2012 by nedined because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Show me the hardware and the logistics to move those troops then I might worry. Everyone likes to bring out a magical EMP blast, where you dropping it and how is it being delivered. Any magical scenario you can create for China can be dittoed by the US. We can control the sea and the sky and pound China from the shore, as has been done in the past. You think a few subs will stop our navy like we don't know how to counter them?

We have subs too and although not as many we he have plenty of support craft specializing in killing subs. Nobody is planning to invade China or Russia so in an offensive battle at neither location. China nor Russia can compete. Has nothing to do with underestimating the enemy and everything to do with the cards on the table. We got cards under the table as well as any other nation. So lets stick to what is known and stop reaching for what if they have this scenarios.

Another misconception is thinking debt is some sort of hamstring during war. Sorry those bombs will be made and those ships will be built regardless of any debt. Out of 14 trillion China only owns 1.1 trillion guess who owns the next 1 trillion..Japan, but nobody is hollering how we are owned by them.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrStyx
Show me the hardware and the logistics to move those troops then I might worry. Everyone likes to bring out a magical EMP blast, where you dropping it and how is it being delivered. Any magical scenario you can create for China can be dittoed by the US. We can control the sea and the sky and pound China from the shore, as has been done in the past. You think a few subs will stop our navy like we don't know how to counter them?

We have subs too and although not as many we he have plenty of support craft specializing in killing subs. Nobody is planning to invade China or Russia so in an offensive battle at neither location. China nor Russia can compete. Has nothing to do with underestimating the enemy and everything to do with the cards on the table. We got cards under the table as well as any other nation. So lets stick to what is known and stop reaching for what if they have this scenarios.

Another misconception is thinking debt is some sort of hamstring during war. Sorry those bombs will be made and those ships will be built regardless of any debt. Out of 14 trillion China only owns 1.1 trillion guess who owns the next 1 trillion..Japan, but nobody is hollering how we are owned by them.


yeah, we always seem to find the money for weapons and destruction!
its a sad world we live in, run by people who crave money, power and war!
These are more important to them than moving the human race forward into
better times. If we were not so brainwashed by our governments, then maybe
we could see that these people will be the death of us all



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
globalfirepower.com ranks China third in the world, after US and Russia. And I believe it wont be long before China is second only to the US.

Nothing will approach US hegemony, not even talking about NATO, but I wouldnt underestimate China either.


You mean second to Russia I hope. USA is No 1 to spending $$$ for military but that does not mean it is ranked No 1 because of that. Private contractors are milking the government and a lot of money is wasted this way. USA had never had to fight a real power like Russia or China too. If this happened (I hope not) people will suffer huge consequences in USA. This is not a matter for ignoring! You have no idea what the Russians are capable of. They won the WW2!!! If USA has to fight them millions of people will die in the USA itself. This is what I think.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation
 

Back in the 1930s the Chinese army was trained by the Germans. They even used the German WW2 helmet.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Chinese are going to be unstoppable.
The Australian army called the Japanese slanty eyed monkeys and inferred one Australian soldier was worth 10 Japs. Singapore and Malaysia taught a very different lesson.
From school age Chinese children are taught that to die for their country is an honor, that Communism is the answer and the people believe in the government.
That cant be said for the US and her people, to suggest that the Chinese are inferior to the American is the same mistake that Australia made.
If that attitude prevails then I fear for the US. Prepare for the worst and then prepare for worse still.
China is the Red Dragon and it has risen, best not take it to lightly.
The only reason they are preparing for war is to go to war.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six
 

Funny how you guys read so much in a march past/parade on China's national day. Maybe your country do not celebrate national day and do not have parades of this nature. As for skill or experiences, this generation of soldiers might not have any but the same can be said of others. Newly drafted recruits also do not have the experience.What is war...a time to kill or be killed. It will come naturally when it boils down to that. I think that is what the OP is trying to say.....the sheer numbers of military personel in China's army.





new topics
top topics
 
18
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join