It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dalai Lama Consults Trance Channeled Entities! Rare Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Do you think there are any "dragon spirits" involved in either the Oracles themselves or around the Village/Monastery?

The goddess Quan Yin has a presence there in the movie in the first few minutes. The scenery of the village and mountains and thunderstorms are very elemental and the yellow dragon spirits are there in abundance. Much like the Chinese depiction.

Quan Yin is said to ride a dragon in the folklore. But I see her as a tamer of dragons. In our civilised thinking taming is considered a good thing. To tame a dragon is to get the dragon to do what we want them to do. We tame a horse so we may ride it and travel great distances quickly without becoming weary. Same principal.

Quan Yin seems to be there as an overseer in a way.

It was interesting to hear the narrator speak of the way the people considered the rivers and mountains full of spirits before the coming of religion to the area. The narrator called that view animism.

It reminds me of Japan before the coming of bhuddism.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Just a suggestion...if you are so inclined...look for Kryon, on youtube. In reading your thread, I realized that I have always had a weird interest in the Tibetans, and that it parallels my current Cosmology fairly well.

I don't try to pick and choose when the esoteric kinds of things come along. I figure that if my belief in synchronicity as the basis for *reality* as I experience it, is anywhere in the ballpark, then the best order for me to follow, will just be built in anyway.

Be well.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
In my personal experiences ive been nuke attacked by the devil. I heard spacially correct explosions on every street i walked down. For weeks. They yell loudly making actual external sound. But for me now i link it to bio resonant technologies. Maybe were being played?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Such a great thread i really loved it. there are lots of information are given by you. Thanks for sharing that kind of great article. woolite offers

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Well this was an interesting video to watch. I never knew the Tibetan Monks or Dalai Lama did these trance rituals inviting entities in. It is eerily similar to the stories of demonic possession, the difference is they are inviting it in. Most accounts of a person having a demonic possession... they don't admit to openly inviting the entity in. They usually claim it was attached to a house or dwelling and usually feel they were at the wrong place at the wrong time when the entity attached to them.

But I will note that all the reading I have done and stories I have heard on demons being exorcised from people, the priests always imply the individual at some point invited or allowed the entity in otherwise it wouldn't of happened.... so we have that similarity between the Tibetan rituals.

I wonder if any of these monks have any of the effects going on around them that people possessed claim to have occurring in their lives ? Noises, Knocks, Things moving on their own, Scratches, Bites, Other bodily harm, Apparitions, Dark Masses... so on so forth

Another thing I think about on this Tibetan ritual inviting entities in, it appears for oracle purposes for the good of the people ? What kind of benefits have happened with this practice I wonder. Or is it to become some kind of martyr to hold down the evil entities who roam our Earthly realm, as in give it a vessel to attach to so that they don't go off haunting and possessing other folks ?

It is a strange practice indeed. Not sure how I feel about it. I guess I always thought or assumed they just did some peaceful meditation stuff. I really never knew.

leolady

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I am a believer that the mind is able to produce effects in physical reality through nothing but a sense of continuity between itself and the world. This effect is mediated through the energetic experience of 'awe' that forms between the organism and the world. The affective state engenders a phase-shift into a mode of being where the mind can learn to manipulate matter itself. Indeed, it is not a coincidence that we call the physical world "matter", and that "to matter", means to "mean something". When something becomes significant, for whatever reason that we can discover, whether that be the shape of physical space or the way that our minds experience itself in relation to an external reality filled with meanings, both the particle, the atom, the molecule, the cell, the tissue, on up, 'matters' at the ontological scale, according to the particular geometrical logic, rotational symmetries, and entrainment to higher scale events - such as the "effect of being known" in an interpersonal interaction - these are all things that matter, and so becomes 'real'.

That said, "spirits", etc, appear to be elements of our own unconscious that uses our own brain-mind to communicate its stereotypical nonsense with us. We waste our times bothering with these 'memes'; it is not just vain, it is lame: there is nothing of actual value in these relationships. These 'contents' all have an 'entropy' value, or a 'left handed' gravitational wave like function as its dynamism, which probably explains the way materials can be coherently organized to 'bring about an effect' i.e. for the 'spirit'.

Evidently, our human minds lie at the interface between an 'extended realm' i.e. the physical world, and a 'potential realm', where past structures that have 'passed through' our ancestors biology can be recruited in experience, or even 'contacted' in a purely probablistic way through 'channeling'.

To be clear, and to demythologize this language I'm using: the human brain-mind evolved with reference to a semiotically 'known' external world. It is apparent that by the time Chimpanzees pass into australopithecus, that beyond this 'bottleneck', probably around the discovery of fire with Homo Erectus around 2 to 1.5 million years ago, that 'existential feelings' begin to inform the perceptual and cognitive experience of a creature on Earth.

This constitutes a phase shift into a higher ontology. What 'matters' now can be explicitly articulated in consciousness, and over time, a communication system between members of the species can positively reinforce the way existential perceptions are culturally processed through language, and later on, with ritual.

Because of this, do not lower yourself to bother with what appears to be the human self 'giving over' executive control of his brain and functioning to 'the other' - all for what? To prove that magic is real?

On the other hand (this being a different feeling I have), if you can get practical knowledge without being forced to 'do' anything in return (such as ritual murder), then I don't see why one shouldn't do it. Indeed, 'knowing' reality should be something that comes naturally, and 'spirits' shouldn't be experienced as anything other than those naturally emergent 'mediating' structures that bind our awareness to reality at various different ontological scales.

There is always some 'qualia' to which the spirit is associated with, and hence, is 'archetypal' in that it, like all other 'spirits', constitute a thermodynamic 'sink' that 'gurgles', as it were, from the gravitational waves in the quantum vacuum, to which the human conscious mind can 'form a continuum' with by focusing on the pertinent archetypal 'object'.

There is thus a great deal of 'demythologization' required to change the way how humans relate to these phenomenon, and most importantly, to help humans understand that immoral behavior vis-a-vis spirits is spiritual suicide, for the simple reason that they are nothing but 'hubs' which drink the energy we pour into it; and from whence does that energy actually come - from where does it 'matter'? From recognition dynamics with positive others, what psychodynamic psychology calls 'self-objects'. This is like taking an 'angelic' energy deriving from the inherent symmetry and complementarity dynamics of human mentality, and giving it over to 'another side', which is just an energy guzzling entropy process without the capacity to release energy in the world - just to take from the natural dynamics of human self-organization.

That said, the Dalai Lama is not as gullible as you present him in this piece. He may see the channeling process as having some scientific merit, but I doubt he relates to it in the way that others are prone to do i.e. as outside the chain of biodynamical causality.

If you've read his works, he's pretty commited to physics based, neuroscientific and psychodynamic developmental research into the way the human self works.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

We have been presented a very false version of "eastern religions".

Most yogis are black magicians, though the image of yoga in the west is largely 'stretching' and 'poses'.

This shouldn't be surprising either. Eastern cultures are very intellectually developed, and of course, humans are intelligent creatures. That said, social hierarchy and inequality has literally created two cultures - an elite and a mainstream one. All human societies are splintered down the middle between a small portion that is committed to a 'left hand path' spirituality, and a larger portion that embodies the golden rule in their functioning, not merely because they are told to, but because they emotionally prefer to - i.e. they acknowledge the power of love and emotional support.

That being said, people need to resist the paranoic response that because buddhism has 'demon' worshippers, that every Buddhist supports that. Granted, they are fairly tolerant of these tendencies, insomuch as they haven't 'rooted them out'. But I'm sure that with time and more mindful organization of educational processes, that these views will be extirpated from the human condition.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Most people immersed in samsara are the same; they chase their animal appetites around in greed, hate, and desire causing a delusion of a self separate from all else... that self is a karmic body. When the cup is empty it can be filled; so emptiness in the midst of form; one can channel a realm into it... such as hell beings, hungry ghost, animal, human, god, titan.

In ignorance; all of them run together and collide; attach and bind and unbind... due to their various hungers and appetites... so of course; in the gross form there is the code of conduct; not simply the conduct of being present or meditation as in staying within the body keeping one's heart from being corrupted for a tranquil mind.

Manifestation; thought is a manifestation of energy once the body inters a volatile state; or one of volition... it can explode into action. Of course doing or not doing such as the 14th Lama of Tibet in exile has said; sometimes requires more consultation than a so called self; to do or not to do, to go or not to go... becomes a greater responsibility than self; when so many people rely or are dependent on one's service than mere whim.

Of course impermanence; means things arise and pass known and unknown in many forms seen and unseen; like the force of movement huge as all of Tibet swinging into the fellow in the form of energy; he may have seen a man maybe under six feet tall wearing a head dress; but the spirit the mans heart much much larger like a child sitting on ones knee; so when moved he was smacked; much like a Zen master removing samsaric doubts of what was occuring to the average onlooker to leave an even bigger doubt to him as to what actually occurred setting him on his own spiritual journey with a simple question not even asked; a formless koan and form of hossu he could feel.

Gods and titans much much larger than the human planed beings; so unseen but yet not unfelt... think of nesting dolls; how much is contained within ones being; and all that contained once emptied? Where does it have to go? Once filed again then who is it that fills it? Not self. impermanent and subject to suffering, no different than any other being in the realms of samsaric existence Buddha the awakened spirit or suchness beyond the grasp yet an inch in front of one's nose.

edit on 6-6-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

(post by mattbrown removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 547000

The MARA is strong!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

In order to believe what they are saying you would have to believe that the "spirits" maintain their total identity with this worldy life and their religions after they leave this world. Personally, I wouldn't give the time of day to any "spirit" that is holding on to a man made religious dogma after he has left this realm. They simply wouldn't have that much to offer. What is to be gained by this?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

In order to believe what they are saying you would have to believe that the "spirits" maintain their total identity with this worldy life and their religions after they leave this world.

Is this indicating that you believe that the spirits are humans that have died?

Most entities that are considered demons/djinn/angels as per religious texts are not human and never were.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join