It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dalai Lama Consults Trance Channeled Entities! Rare Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm into Feng Shui a bit and here's something I learned recently:

Some Buddhists place their Buddha statue on top of an octagonal or round mirror, so that when demons and evil spirits attempt to attack him they see their own reflection and are vanquished.

The one personal encounter I had with a demon was when I had 2 mirrors in my room almost facing each other. I quickly moved the mirrors so that is no longer a problem. There's an old saying, if you see 2 reflections of yourself, you will see one you like, and one you do not.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thanks so much for posting that it is absolutely correct, great article.
Unless you are in tune with where both parts of you came from, ie matter/energy, mother/father,
then it's still all questions, striving for illumination, trying to fill those blanks is your journey.

But...it is always entirely 'his' decision to take/destroy or not to take/destroy, when you're talking about the existence of everything, and his energy contained in everything. That includes all the wonderful/dread things man has created.
Makes me wonder, after all I have seen/heard/felt/lived (there truly is no 'one' word) if man hasn't been trying to dare the creator to show himself by destroying the things he has created out of love?
hmmm that would be the ultimate oxymoron no?

I can tell you that is no way to want to face the truth about who and what we are, and her and him.
I wonder if a refusal and denying of one, in even a small way lays you bare for the energies around you, whether good or bad. I would not dare it for myself, and there is no need now anyway.

A mother gently/roughly lead me to the father and to thank me she showed me her beautiful eyes as he had already done.

The thing is not to be afraid to look

LOVE

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Nice to meet, head on, the test, which comes to us all, at some point or another in one form or another, and be found worthy, and thereafter, have nothing to oppose, and be opposed by nothing, that's our destiny, to be set free in an absolute sense, or to be set free to explore our freedom to explore, to freely love and be loved, and be fully and authentically self expressed as we really are. Takes courage, because something always tends to come up against our "house", before that house is recognized, and allowed to expand its domain and it's sphere of influence. Certain things are bounded, and others unbounded. Once a demon has served a purpose as the case with Buddha's enlightenment, to reach for it, and call it into being, and consult it, is a ridiculous and a stupid endeavour, imho. Whatever will come to put us to the test will come at the most appropriate time all on its own, there's no need to chase demons, or to battle demons that aren't even there.
It sure is nice however, to have overcome, and be liberated.
There is nothing really to fear, but fear itself Iv'e found.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Nicely put and I agree, for me though I had to face them, because they were me. Now there aren't any left.
It feels protective but to me it comes with a sharing responsibility, even if only starting with friends and family.
I think it's good that he showed what he goes through, it may just be the trigger for someone else and that is what makes it so exiting and amazing and wonderful all at once. Maybe that was all his job was for, to hold the memories for the right time. What a job he undertook, boggles the mind!
I appreciate it

x

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I had previously found some material that covered one or two incidents that the monks felt the oracles had been correct about, but it seemed meager and I was wanting to research it further before posting it here.
I'll get back on that and see what I come up with, and would also appreciate anyone else's input on that aspect of this subject.

I tried to find some official listing of the Oracles prophecies but had to give up due to time contraints. The websites I read were either anecdotal or unquoted so I was reluctant to link them here. Prophecies regarding the reincarnation of the next DL, invasion by China and about the escape route of the DL:

As early as 1945,four years before the end of China’s civil war and with it the inevitable renewal of aggression against Tibet by the victor, the State Oracle had faced eastward in a trance, wildly shaking his head in warning. In 1947, he had prophesied that in the Year of the Iron Tiger—1950—Tibet would face "great difficulty." ...
These prophesies, combined with other perceived signs from the gods of danger for Tibet, such as the earthquake in 1950 in the south of the country, and a second prophesy by the Oracle a few months before the appearance of Chinese soldiers close to the Norbulingka (Avedon, 1997 52) precipitated the Dalai Lama’s flight to India in 1959.

From this source

And interesting on how they test the oracle according to this paper

The latter of the test is considered to be significantly tougher and impossible to complete without the Protector being present. The Protector is the spirit of the true oracle. When the oracle makes a prophecy, the words are carefully recorded by a secretary. With numerous prophecies on file, they ones administering the test can simply turn to a specific date in the past and request the information from the new oracle that was given. For the oracle to be authentic and the Protector to be present, the oracle must be able to recite word for word the word the previous predictions of past oracles under the control of the Protector. This second test is considered conclusive, and should be. For an oracle under trance to be able o recite word for word past prophecies given implies that some other force is acting on the situation. It would be impossible to memorize all of the previous prophecies given, and therefore, it must be the case that some spiritual force is involved.

(Haven't had time to confirm the above paper sources, but it does state there is there are numerous prophecies on file)

He's getting cutting edge too I see. Even has his own Facebook page.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Maybe that's as hacked as the Dalai Lama every gets. I get more perturbed than that just looking' in the mirror sometimes.

Lol. The DL cracks me up every time I hear his little giggly laugh.

A little anecdote of mine - back in 2002 (or was it 2004??
) I went and saw the Dalai Lama speak along with the Gyuto Monks creating sand mandalas here in Sydney, Australia.

Regardless of my current opinions on the man, hearing him speak in a hall of thousands and thousands of people was quite an experience. Even when not speaking English he had the capacity totally silence a hall full of adults and many children.

I'll be honest and say that I couldn't understand the majority of what he was saying, but I did take one thing away with me that day. A sense of peace.

And I'll never forget the respect the audience showed him. It was amazing.

edit on 8/3/2012 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I found the "zapping" of the journalist to be facinating. I guess there is no zappometer to detect this energy. I have thought much about Oracles in my own society. They seem to be ignored. Then again, one man's demon is another man's angel. It seems wise to consult everyone, even the most odd. I kind of like the word "channel" as it makes it seem one can switch stations if desired.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Very informing links, Netties. They pretty much answer the questions many of us have been mulling over here, and they both make a fairly well thought out case for actual spirit possession of the Oracles.

In his autobiography, Freedom in Exile, His Holiness the Dalai Lama writes:

"For hundreds of years now, it has been traditional for the Dalai Lama, and the Government, to consult Nechung during the New Year festivals…

…I myself have dealings with him several times a year. This may sound far-fetched to twentieth-century western readers. Even some Tibetans, mostly those who consider themselves ’progressive’, have misgivings about my continued use of this ancient method of intelligence gathering.

But I do so for the simple reason that as I look back over the many occasions when I have asked questions of the oracle, on each one of them time has proved that his answer was correct…

…in addition to Nechung’s counsel, I also take into consideration certain prophecies….
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"Intelligence Gathering." I like that. You're right, Netties, the DL is pretty hip and modern. More on the Nechung's "accuracy" later. And I'm now very curious about the prophecies referenced as well.

In the following quotes from his autobiography, I find an interesting explanation for the 'fierceness' observed during the consultation and the relationship between the Dalai Lama and the Nechung Oracle.

"In one respect, the responsibility of Nechung and the responsibility of the Dalai Lama towards Tibet are the same, though we act in different ways. My task, that of leadership, is peaceful. His, in his capacity as protector and defender, is wrathful.

However, although our functions are similar, my relationship with Nechung is that of commander to lieutenant: I never bow down to him. It is for Nechung to bow to the Dalai Lama. Yet we are very close, friends almost. When I was small, it was touching. Nechung liked me a lot and always took great care of me. For example, if he noticed that I had dressed carelessly or improperly, he would come over and rearrange my shirt, adjust my robe and so on.

That's actually kind of sweet, but let's not forget the Nechung's extraordinary strength. How intimidating it must be to be laughed at by this whirlwind of strength and energy (Emphasis mine):

"Nechung has always shown respect for me. Even when his relations with the Government have deteriorated, as they did during the last few years of the Regency, he invariably responds enthusiastically whenever asked anything about me. At the same time, his replies to questions about government policy can be crushing. Sometimes he just responds with a burst of sarcastic laughter.

They also, apparently, sometimes give the Nechung a sword during the consultation.

When the medium is under possession, sometimes a sword is presented to the medium. This occurs at the height of possession. The oracle is given the sword subsequently utilizes his enormous, unnatural strength to bend it either into a spiral or a ‘U’ shape.

The strength exhibited is staggering. A reporter who was present for this exhibition examined the sword after it had been bent to check its authenticity: “a short sword was handed to the oracle who grasped the hilt with the right hand, and setting the point of the weapon against the right side of the of the strong leather belt which he was wearing underneath his apron he pressed against the sword until the blade was bent into a U-form. – After the end of the ceremony I tried to bend the sword straight again, but without the slightest effect.” (De’Nebesky-Wojkowitz 434).
www.123helpme.com...

I think it's safe to say that they won't be giving the female oracle from the video a sword to play with during a consultation.

For anyone interested in this subject, Netties Hermit's links are fascinating and full of much more information. Maybe some of y'all will help me dissect them more here?

An Aussie you say Netties? Some of my indubitably & absolutely favorite folk.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I know this is a fairly old thread, but I was in equal measure fascinated and disturbed by the video. I actually found myself praying in tongues at certain points for protection, so severe did the spiritual 'anomalies' appear to be, in that they seemed capable - as FlyersFan pointed out on page one - of raising some unpleasant 'presence' in the locale of the person watching the video.

Anyway - my opinion is that the great measure of what is experienced by trance mediums such as those portrayed, is that they are being possessed by the inhabitants of the lower spiritual realms - the haunts of demons, who are perhaps posing as wandering human spirits, or otherwise forgotten wisps of entities that want to be great again, the supposed 'nature spirits'. Yes, the Dalai Lama did state that 'most of the spirits are Christian and Muslim', but I think that is just what the Oracle spirits want him to believe.

I would like to point out how absolutely disturbing the artwork, portrayed at the beginning and the end of the video, actually is. Those are demon spirits if ever I saw any 'on paper', with the intertwining and capture of human souls represented brilliantly.

An old friend of mine once said that Buddhism at its core is a great part black magic, and I was loathe to believe him - until I saw this video. That Oracle which flung its arm at the director of the film, bowling him over, had the most serpentine eyes I have ever seen outside of an exorcism. And I have witnessed exorcisms.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Da lie lama (or however you spell his name) is so fake. I wouldn't trust him with a single penny, and definitely not information about my soul!

He wants ro keep the theocracy with himself in charge in tibet and yet china is seen as the bad guy.

Just goes to show how hungry he is for control over others.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
As with all religions that had a foundation created by a fully enlightened being, they are eventually polluted by the belief systems of the people that keep them going. And the Tibetan people are very much attached to the lore of spirits.

Spirits are ancient, and have been created by nature, other conscious entities, and humans. Humans have become like cattle, our creative energies and ties to supreme consciousness have made us very precious in the eyes of entities that wish to continue their existence as they have seen fit. This is why most entities are control freaks, and very good at manipulation, their existence hinges on it.

The Buddha did not get entangled with such illusions, he transcended them. This is why I always speak out to those seeking enlightenment or knowledge from spirits, and tell them that this is an unwise method. They cannot be trusted, and will mix truth with lies to their own benefit in keeping the stories going, transforming with that of mans conscious progression of their perception of reality.

There is a realm from which all springs up from, god, atma, supreme consciousness. You dont keep yourself alive here, like the spirits do in their realms. You 'die' and become one with supreme consciousness, you are never forgotten, but now are part of all that exists, and in such, supreme consciousness is no longer tied to the thought of existing only as you, but you become part of the whole. Personality like a mask, or clothes, but you rejoin the family, welcome home, not as empty as clothes, but not attached as life form. But all life is loved. All spirits are shadows of the actual thing, and are not part of the higher realms, they are created realms with dependence on other origins.

The Dali lama is not fully enlightened, and he knows this. Unbeknownst to him, he is helping keep these things attached to their life through our consciousness. And as long as this continues, in any form, the human subconscious will be kept in enslavement, their myth of who we are, where we've come from, and what we are capable of, used to hijack the truth.

The only way to liberation for our race, is the continued awakening of individuals across the globe. It will become unstoppable, like a domino effect, it is the nature of introducing new information into a network of information based off of web topography with nodes that send information to all other nodes in their immediate connections. Like a virus spreading. But it is from within, not in the direction of anything that is from without. Pure love, wisdom and creativity are our natural state, but you must first let go of everything you think you know. Knowledge that is built on top of these foundations will be for the benefit of all. If perception is corrupted in anyway, it will infect the knowledge built from misguided creativity, misguided love, misguided wisdom, born of our illusions and attachment to desires.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: preludefanguy

Bravo!!!

For me, it's hard proof that the DL's oracles are utterly misguided based on two of their consults:
1) They advised the DL that a particular ancient practice was a threat to his health and he not only banned it (religious discrimination) but instructs ostracism and violence against those who continue to practice it (see Dorje Shugden controversy).
2) They approved the casting of Siddhartha in Little Buddha. Might as well cast Terry Richardson as Jesus.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I know that the big headdress can symbolise occult knowledge, a certain degree or level of achievement, as you probably know though symbolism often has many levels, but that is one correlation I know about.

It also brings to mind the conehead skulls, very alien looking, no idea as to the veracity of them.

As for the pope's mitre there's the fish head thing and Dagon, don't feel qualified enough to speak on it though, just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
As usual, good find Mr. Gut!

Except I don’t know why these spirits just don’t send an email instead of going through all those contortions.

Seriously, Buddhism we know has, like all these religions, mucho sects.
This Tantirc Tibetan group is just one of many; they seem to be the Catholics of Buddhism.

The Zen Buddhist are like the Sufis and Taoists and Kabala somewhat.
The Nichiren are like the Protestants almost into sectarianism, our way or the highway.
The Pure land are a heaven type group.
Theravada and Mahayana Buddhism are probably the most orthodox of the sects

siddharthabhuddhism.weebly.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Wonderful video. So refreshing to see such humble people, it proves that ego stands as a wall between darkness and enlightenment.

Thank you for sharing.
edit on 14 8 2014 by glend because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hello everyone! Great thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mackey88

Glad you bumped this thread.
I watched the video a few weeks ago and was blown away by several things in it.

I already s&f'd, but never commented.

AWESOME thread!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: preludefanguy
The Dali lama is not fully enlightened, and he knows this. Unbeknownst to him, he is helping keep these things attached to their life through our consciousness. And as long as this continues, in any form, the human subconscious will be kept in enslavement, their myth of who we are, where we've come from, and what we are capable of, used to hijack the truth.

A late reply but the Dalai Lama makes no secret he is not enlightened, he even says so and also said there are no enlightened individuals found anywhere in this time. They have a system of bodhisattva's (saints) and he is regarded as one, that system also includes different levels of accomplishments called bhumi's. They also make no secret they are in samsara and not in nirvana and how they postpone their complete enlightenment so they stay in samsara to help other beings.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Oracles . . . .

What is an oracle? Messages from the spirit world.

If one is accosted in the street by a fellow human and spoken to we take the words with a grain of salt.

If one is accosted in meditation by a spirit and spoken to where lays the difference?

Is it really any different from mundane life?

edit on 15-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Yes, that is a valid consideration. Which isn't a definitive answer unto oneself, but certainly consideration is an ally.

Do you think there are any "dragon spirits" involved in either the Oracles themselves or around the Village/Monastery?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join