It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to Ron Paul: "Why did you come out with an ad calling Rick Santorum fake?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by colbe

Go google the true meaning of an isolationist and you'll find that it isn't what Ron Paul is like so much of the mainstream media tries to make everybody think.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Originally posted by oniraug
can someone tell me why the person next to paul is always taking notes when he talks but paul doesnt take any?

Politicians pay people a lot of money to conduct studies where they sit people, usually middle aged middle class people, in a room and decide this: Who's smarter. Then they show several different people taking various degrees of note taking while listening and partaking in a debate. The outcome being every so often (I'm sure there is a specific number) during the speech you must "take a note". Doodle an obscene gesture, write down a joke, scribble in circles ... doesn't matter. Because you only need to appear to be busy.. people like politicians that seem "informed ... committed ... studious ... invested.." taking notes exemplifies this. Those trained assclowns don't do ANYTHING without being consulted .. even their doodles. Ron Paul doesn't take notes because Ron Paul doesn't partake in the retardedness that is American politics.

(Consider this.. what could Santorum possibly have been writing? " I suck ... Ron Paul kicks ass" because other than Paul saying exactly that, I can't deduce anything else from that exchange.)
edit on 2/23/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

It's not just about appearing busy or looking studious lol. Ron Paul was taking notes sometimes actually while he was being rebuttaled by Santorum. Maybe Paul was writing down what Santorum was saying so that when it's time for him to talk, he can look at his notes and, of course, pummel Santorum into the ground again and again and again... and AGAIN!
Paul/Napolitano 2012.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
When you watch anyone of these right wing presidential hopefuls. The only one that looks decent and real is Ron Paul. And I know full well they aren't going to let him run against Obama. So I looks like 4 more years of Obama. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing considering what the right is putting up there. The worst presidential hopefuls cast I've ever seen. What a joke!! Go...Ron Pau....ahh forget it

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
Fake:

Santorum: 'I had to vote for stuff that I claim to hate, so I could put a bill forward that I like."

Ron Paul (like a boss) 'This is what I'm talking about.'

Kinda like how Ron Paul had to put stuff he claims to hate in his Newletters so he could get more money.

Santorum was being nice to RP, because RP is no threat with his tiny voter base.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by The_Phantom
Fake:

Santorum: 'I had to vote for stuff that I claim to hate, so I could put a bill forward that I like."

Ron Paul (like a boss) 'This is what I'm talking about.'

Kinda like how Ron Paul had to put stuff he claims to hate in his Newletters so he could get more money.

Santorum was being nice to RP, because RP is no threat with his tiny voter base.

If you mean Tiny as in Huge, then yeah I agree with you. If you actually mean tiny, then I will say you better check again
. Are you using the same "expired ammunition" that CNN and other MSM outlets have used as well?:
"Kinda like how Ron Paul had to put stuff he claims to hate in his Newletters so he could get more money."

Gee, I wonder where you got that from

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
And if Paul isn't running in Michigan, why does he run anti-Santorum ads?

He belongs to Romney.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's not that difficult, be gentlemen and ladies...please.

What do the "vulgar" Libs here have to say about a fact Gingrich brought
up last evening? BHO voted twice in Illinois to kill a baby who survives an abortion.

Newt used the correct word "infanticide."

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

I may not agree with everything Ron Paul has planned.

But seriously? He does not shy away from the truth. I love that.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Man I hate those Sean Hannity supercilious smiles like Santorum is doing. When you're wrong, just laugh about it and roll your eyes like someone is crazy. Guess what? That someone is you Ricky!

spec

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

up last evening?

colbe, man it's not nice to judge, especially inaccurately. My Granny's a lib, and vulgar is the last thing she is. Do we want to talk about vulgarities?
armchairsubversive.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by colbe

See how killing a baby would offend God? He's my creator and yours...

What offends me is people pretending to think like God. Complete nutjobs.

And people saying they would ban abortion are pretending to think like God, total nutjobs - oh wait!!!!! That means the sacred RP is choosing to decide against choice! Actually he isn't is he? Like most of the things I've seen he'll allow states to make the decision, just like drugs and prostitution. Nice clear answers, that is very helpful. Does he actually have a manifesto that states what he will do, not what he would let states do?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I really wonder why this continuous Ron Paul propaganda is allowed. Just dump a video, no problem!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
so americans are strugling to find work and all these guys can talk about is whos fake or not? booooo

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

And people saying they would ban abortion are pretending to think like God, total nutjobs

Advocating personal responsibility in line with ones beliefs is not something bad you know.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by colbe

See how killing a baby would offend God? He's my creator and yours...

What offends me is people pretending to think like God. Complete nutjobs.

And people saying they would ban abortion are pretending to think like God, total nutjobs - oh wait!!!!! That means the sacred RP is choosing to decide against choice! Actually he isn't is he? Like most of the things I've seen he'll allow states to make the decision, just like drugs and prostitution. Nice clear answers, that is very helpful. Does he actually have a manifesto that states what he will do, not what he would let states do?

God decides life not the state.

I notice you didn't put up the link to confirm what Paul believes.

He is inconsistent on life. As a doctor, he should know and he denied last evening in the debate saying the "pill" and the "morning after pill" are the same.

They are not, the "morning after pill" is a powerful dose of the "pill" which is already an abortifacient. So powerful, the MAP has killed women not
just the baby.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

God is an illusion

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

up last evening? BHO voted twice in Illinois to kill a baby who survives an abortion.

Obama voted against the bill because there was already a law on the books in Ill. That said the same thing: if an aborted fetus survives it get to live. That is already a law in Ill. Durrr

Get you facts straight before following head over heals for Marshmallow buffoon who likes the sound of his own voice and doesn't believe a word coming out of his own mouth!
edit on 23-2-2012 by MechEng09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

He stands by what he says. Here they asked him, would you use that phrase again? Yes.

At 1:17

In-case anyone was wondering what Ron Paul was writing to Santorum:

edit on 23-2-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MechEng09

Obama voted against the bill because there was already a law on the books in Ill. That said the same thing: if an aborted fetus survives it get to live. That is already a law in Ill. Durrr

Get you facts straight before following head over heals for Marshmallow buffoon who likes the sound of his own voice and doesn't believe a word coming out of his own mouth!
edit on 23-2-2012 by MechEng09 because: (no reason given)

BHO voted for infanticide...that's the facts.

Where have you been? BHO is the maximum pro-abort. What did he just mandate, people must pay for even though it goes against their faith beliefs? Catholic employers still have to pay the Insurance companies! Obama is such a con, thinking people would believe it to be a retreat. No.

One of his first acts as President was to rescind President Bush's executive order to ban funding abortions overseas.

Obama attempted to make it possible that a 13 year old could purchase
the "morning after pill" over the counter...no big deal. Sebelius stopped
him, a moment of "grace" for her.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

A rare thing to have in a politician indeed. That's why he's got my vote. To think I would vote for a republican anymore.....well, the way I see it, I'll vote for anyone who can get the job done. And the fact the Doc has been consistent in his views for 30 years or so (For good or for ill for some), is the hallmark of his character and reputation. Also the fact that he is unpopular with the mainstream republicans is a very telling thing. Oh...and he's not in bed with any lobbyists. Now THAT is a welcome relief!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join