It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to Ron Paul: "Why did you come out with an ad calling Rick Santorum fake?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Think at the end of the day little Ricky will have some answering to do back at his alma mater Penn St. & his ties to a certain ex-football coach. Truth will out.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
Fake:

Santorum: 'I had to vote for stuff that I claim to hate, so I could put a bill forward that I like."

Ron Paul (like a boss) 'This is what I'm talking about.'

edit on 22-2-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

Santorum explained one of his votes (so there wouldn't be another murdering, no respect for the most innocent, the unborn) Supreme Court judge.

Ron Paul is Mr. Isolationist. I agree with him on the "unjust" wars overseas but saying tonight Iran is no threat is scary.

And Paul states he is an OB and then says the "pill" and the "morning after
pill" are the same. Not true~! The "morning after pill" is a much stronger dose of the "pill" so much so it not only kills a baby, it has killed women too.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think Santorum has a purdy mouth........
edit on 23-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: .......

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
.......but I like what comes out of Ron Paul's mouth more........

Mitt Romney can just shut his mouth, he's as fake if not more so than Santorum, me thinks.

And Newt?

I stopped listening to him a couple decades ago.
edit on 23-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Go google the true meaning of an isolationist and you'll find that it isn't what Ron Paul is like so much of the mainstream media tries to make everybody think.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
can someone tell me why the person next to paul is always taking notes when he talks but paul doesnt take any?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by colbe

Go google the true meaning of an isolationist and you'll find that it isn't what Ron Paul is like so much of the mainstream media tries to make everybody think.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

reply to post by colbe

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

See how killing a baby would offend God? He's my creator and yours...

What offends me is people pretending to think like God. Complete nutjobs.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

Uhg.. couldn't stand watching Santorums face when Paul was talking. What a pretentious ass, he's a nobody who's only gotten where he is because he's the only one up there screaming "JESUS!" which gets the Evangelicals all excited.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniraug
can someone tell me why the person next to paul is always taking notes when he talks but paul doesnt take any?

Politicians pay people a lot of money to conduct studies where they sit people, usually middle aged middle class people, in a room and decide this: Who's smarter. Then they show several different people taking various degrees of note taking while listening and partaking in a debate. The outcome being every so often (I'm sure there is a specific number) during the speech you must "take a note". Doodle an obscene gesture, write down a joke, scribble in circles ... doesn't matter. Because you only need to appear to be busy.. people like politicians that seem "informed ... committed ... studious ... invested.." taking notes exemplifies this. Those trained assclowns don't do ANYTHING without being consulted .. even their doodles. Ron Paul doesn't take notes because Ron Paul doesn't partake in the retardedness that is American politics.

(Consider this.. what could Santorum possibly have been writing? " I suck ... Ron Paul kicks ass" because other than Paul saying exactly that, I can't deduce anything else from that exchange.)
edit on 2/23/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ron Paul can't put together two coherent thoughts in a nice concise statement. He rambles and stammers like an Alzheimer's patient. Imagine this whacko in 2 or 3 years. He's too old for such an important job.

And before the Paul shills jump all over me, consider this. The man has been a politician for over 25 years and he rarely votes. The man did NOT do his job as a congressman. He's another sleazy, lying, lazy Washington fat cat. Ron Paul cannot be trusted.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

You said it, it's better to destroy a 'baby' conceived by rape. An example
of pro-abort thinking.

But...it's still a baby. You're here....and that's fine.

See how killing a baby would offend God? He's my creator and yours...

Abortion is the gravest sin, it's not just a campaign issue. It isn't going away, why we need a President who is for life.

How many rape babies have you offered to adopt so they would not be aborted?
Can I have your word that you will adopt all that come in the future?

BTW, you judge and you speak for God.
He likes when you do that, right?
Does Ron Paul claim to speak for God as well?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Gotta love this comment.

::: GAME OVER :::
Thanks for playing...
To debate Ron Paul again, please insert 25 cents.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Good for ron paul he says what he means and sticks to it , how many politicians can you say do that

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
it's just priceless watching ricks face and wide grin, like saying, yeaaa you got me bro

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ron Paul supporter here. Just from watching the vids you could really here the people backing him. Ron Paul may not be the sexiest pick for our gov't but god damn it he is the right pick. I have NEVER felt so strongly about a candidate than I do for Ron Paul. I know he likely won't win and that is disappointing but I'm going to provide my support all the way.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm happy to see Paul in such high spirits, it's like he's grown and gotten more confidence since the beginning of the race. Thank you for this awesome video.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Ron Paul can't put together two coherent thoughts in a nice concise statement. He rambles and stammers like an Alzheimer's patient. Imagine this whacko in 2 or 3 years. He's too old for such an important job.

And before the Paul shills jump all over me, consider this. The man has been a politician for over 25 years and he rarely votes. The man did NOT do his job as a congressman. He's another sleazy, lying, lazy Washington fat cat. Ron Paul cannot be trusted.

So if you choose to insult this person, Ron Paul, may I ask who are you supporting?

I myself support Ron Paul 100%, and I know that man is 100% healthy and the only one on that stage who represents the American people and Constitution. I feel Mitt Romney is of course backed by the big banks, and top 1% of this country's wealth, and he himself is sitting pretty nice financially. I honestly don't know what type of backing Santorum actually has, possibly the church's?? I honestly feel Newt has no chance, and played his part out in the house, and doesn't have the right characteristics to be President of the United States.

I also agree with some other posts in this thread, by saying the look on Santorum's face is epic when Dr. Paul is owning him on the topic of Santorum maintaining an inconsistent/hypocritical role in the house.

TWBU

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join