It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to Ron Paul: "Why did you come out with an ad calling Rick Santorum fake?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MechEng09

Originally posted by colbe
It's not that difficult, be gentlemen and ladies...please.

What do the "vulgar" Libs here have to say about a fact Gingrich brought
up last evening? BHO voted twice in Illinois to kill a baby who survives an abortion.

Newt used the correct word "infanticide."

Obama voted against the bill because there was already a law on the books in Ill. That said the same thing: if an aborted fetus survives it get to live. That is already a law in Ill. Durrr

Get you facts straight before following head over heals for Marshmallow buffoon who likes the sound of his own voice and doesn't believe a word coming out of his own mouth!
edit on 23-2-2012 by MechEng09 because: (no reason given)

This is for your soul friend, you are no "marshmallow." Satan laughs
at your agreeing with him. You replaced the word baby with "fetus" to excuse killing one of God's children if it survives an abortion.

Change your beliefs, your mother wasn't a pro-abort, you're here.

God loves everyone!! He is the source of love, if you go with Satan
there is no love.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalterKovacs
reply to post by JibbyJedi

A rare thing to have in a politician indeed. That's why he's got my vote. To think I would vote for a republican anymore.....well, the way I see it, I'll vote for anyone who can get the job done. And the fact the Doc has been consistent in his views for 30 years or so (For good or for ill for some), is the hallmark of his character and reputation. Also the fact that he is unpopular with the mainstream republicans is a very telling thing. Oh...and he's not in bed with any lobbyists. Now THAT is a welcome relief!

When I found out he is not consistent on life, I can't vote for Paul and
I did in 08. Where is his character in not addressing all the Republican
Candidates? Wonder why?

He's in Romney's pocket.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Go Paul man.

I remember in '08 he was hurt by the fact that he wasn't allowing his campaign to "play dirty". It seems this time around he's loosened those rules, and in just the right way. He doesn't lie in his campaign commercials but they are certainly designed to attack his opponents. It's encouraging to see him fight back.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe- I'm having a hard time following what you're even saying. How are Ron Paul's view on life inconsistent? He is a doctor. He has delivered babies. He is most likely pro-life. HOWEVER, he does not think the government (at least at the federal level) should be allowed to legislate if a woman can or can't have an abortion.

That is Ron Paul's message on almost ANYTHING, but for some reason hardcore religious people can't put two and two together to see that he is principled in his beliefs. He doesn't want to legislate morals on a federal level. Whether you agree on those morals or not. I remember when I had similar views to you, Colbe, when I was in high school.

ETA- What evidence do you have that supports the notion that he's in Romney's pocket? Why do you religious people always speak to prophetically?
edit on 23-2-2012 by Ketzer22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

What baby? There was no conception.

Edited to add that I should have quoted what I am responding to. Colbe stated that, in some cases, the Morning After pill has killed the baby as well as the mother.
edit on 23-2-2012 by itssomethingyoudid because: See above

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

Can't hear the video at present for the context so as to comment any further but maybe he meant that he was a fake Christian?

TrUe Christians follow after Christ and have no need for a confessional. For we, the saved have a straight access to God the Father albeit this is by & through the Lord Jesus Christ. Catholosism is wrong, imo. Besides we should call no man father on earth...for we have but ONE Father in Heaven... and a priest has no authority to forgive aNYone of their sins. Ours sins are unto God and only HE has that authority to forgive.

My 2cnts ... a lot of folk are generic Christians at best...or are just generic in general not true to themselves OR others. Maybe he just meant the latter. Sorry if this offends anyone but this is truth as I see it and according to the Holy Bible.
edit on 23-2-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i normally wouldnt post in a thread like this but that was hilarious
anybody else notice in these videos how obvious it is santorum is only PRETENDING to take notes.... almost as if he doesnt understand why the other canditates are taking notes?
if he were actually writing hes got to be basically taking dictation
i would literally pick anyone over rick santorum... i would pick romney, obama, cain, or bachman over santorum... i would take joseph stalin over santorum
rick santorum puts a fear into me thats so great it causes me to # my pants retroactively

and i really do wish i was exaggerating at least a little bit

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I was at the GOP debate rally that was held in front of the Arts Center in Mesa. I didn't get there until after 5pm but there were BY FAR more Ron Paul supporters than any other candidate. I saw a few Santorum signs, ONE Romney sign whch was in a store window, and NO Gingrich signs that I remember.

We stayed for a while and watched the debate live on the big screen out front of the building. I think the people watching outside the building were more vocal than the ones inside sitting in the audience...especially the Paul supporters!

I picked up some flyers to hand out around my town this weekend before the primaries on Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink
i normally wouldnt post in a thread like this but that was hilarious
anybody else notice in these videos how obvious it is santorum is only PRETENDING to take notes.... almost as if he doesnt understand why the other canditates are taking notes?
if he were actually writing hes got to be basically taking dictation
i would literally pick anyone over rick santorum... i would pick romney, obama, cain, or bachman over santorum... i would take joseph stalin over santorum
rick santorum puts a fear into me thats so great it causes me to # my pants retroactively

and i really do wish i was exaggerating at least a little bit

Lol, is it on purpose that you omitted to write "Paul" in your post? If so, why?

Peace out.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i didnt quote, but on page 2 or so i read someone mentions paul rambling and stumbling all over his own words.

in reply;

this is exactly what i love about ron paul. he is very real. he didnt stay up all night practicing speeches that others wrote for him, or practicing stature and soundbite worthy 1-liners.

Just from hearing him speak, its obvious he has all his own answers off the top of his own head. he dosnt need some rehearsed garbage for any particular issue.

this is why i trust him. his comments are his own ideals and his own wants. and he speaks for those who agree with his values and ideals, not those who pay him.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

How do you religious people always manage to make politics about God?

Please explain

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bigwig22

of course not i love ron paul
you my friend seem a tad paranoid haha (that could be a good thing though so im cool with that as long is its not overboard i also left gingritch out but that was an oversight haha)
i didnt mention him because its usually a lesser of two evils type deal so lets not associate the good one with that kind of thing
edit on 23-2-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22

Please explain

The constitutional right for all americans is freedom of religion, so as long as your god or science or ideals does not prevent me from worshipping my god we are all fine.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

yeah but the question was how do you always manage to make politics about religion.... you know.... seperation of church and state and all that

when it enters politics that kind of does interfere with how i want to live
edit on 23-2-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
so religous people have rights. thats all nice and fair.

however i have rights FROM religion, and they keep trying to push me down.
why does one persons right have to inflict upon others?
so someone is allowed to abort a kid. its religion trying to impose themselves against that right on the non religious.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22

Please explain

Some religious folks out their manage to make their whole life about god. Some so much so that they've become brainwashed into thinking someone like Mitt Romney would be good for the country. If they spent more time researching candidates for themselves they would realize that Ron Paul is the most godly candidate.

Dr. Paul is the only candidate that is for the people and by people I meen the 99%! All the other candidates seem to be drooling in thought over the lobbyist corporation money they will recieve by continuing the status quo... Greedy Scum.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by colbe

Go google the true meaning of an isolationist and you'll find that it isn't what Ron Paul is like so much of the mainstream media tries to make everybody think.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
YESSSSS RON PAUL 20MOTHERFIN12

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by colbe

See how killing a baby would offend God? He's my creator and yours...

What offends me is people pretending to think like God. Complete nutjobs.

And people saying they would ban abortion are pretending to think like God, total nutjobs - oh wait!!!!! That means the sacred RP is choosing to decide against choice! Actually he isn't is he? Like most of the things I've seen he'll allow states to make the decision, just like drugs and prostitution. Nice clear answers, that is very helpful. Does he actually have a manifesto that states what he will do, not what he would let states do?

I think yes. His manifesto is called "The Constitution", and he's pretty good at

understanding it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

Priceless, classic Ron Paul.

Ron Paul = Captain Obvious.

Santorum = Frothy something or other...

Newt = I don't pay him that much attention.

Mitt Romney = Shut your filthy mouth Romney.

R = Republican, Omney = Money

Romney, aka Republican Money.

greg.org...

BTW: Lawmakers make laws.
No, these laws are not required learning in schools.
No, the law makers do not know the number of existing laws in America.
No, the voters do not know the number of existing laws in America.
No, EVERY CHILD LEFT BEHIND will not live long enough to learn the number of laws in America.

Lawmakers Make Laws

Lawmakers and their laws...

The United States has the highest documented incarceration rate in the world.

Number of inmates. 1920 to 2006.[1][2] (absolute numbers) General US population grew only 2.8 times in the same period, but the number of inmates increased more than 20 times

en.wikipedia.org...

2-year study of 15,269 executions performed from 1608-2002 under legal civil authority in the US, or within territories which later became part of the US.
deathpenalty.procon.org...

Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Yemen, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Pakistan, North Korea, Syria, Iran....

Yes WORLD, you shall abide by and conform to ALL AMERICA'S LAWS, or the USA will come to your country and start making you abide by and conform to all the laws we can't live long enough to learn.

It's called "freedom". And you will have it whether you like it or not (according to Romney, Santorum, and Newt)

Not sure about Ron Paul...

Good luck peoples.

[size=80]✌

edit on 23-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: ✌

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join