It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Arizona Republican debate tonight at 8pm ET

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlomaRa
Separation of church and state anyone? These guys know they are wanting to run for President of the USA. Right?

Exactly....

but the front-runner will have to do like Obama (and probably many more presidents) and wear the "Christian mask".

I can't wait till this county truly has real separation of church and state

link   
I can't believe one of the commentators on CNN is sad because they didn't talk about Satan more, and then one of the guys chimes in with "The Great Satan."

Disgusting.
edit on 2/22/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

link   
I think I am going to watch the debate again, and see how much is edited out on the second showing at 8pm PST...
edit on 22-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

link   
Santorum lost a lot of ground tonight. He lost his temper when he got flustered...and Romney flustered him, a lot... Ron called him a FAKE to his face....that was delicious...just delicious....

Des

edit on 22-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Made favorite part of the debate was when the audience booed Santorum loudly. Ron Paul again made the most sense and I will be placing my vote for him this Tuesday. I also witnessed CNN admitting that Ron Paul was second in delegates.
To the people that constantly do everything they can to discredit the man, who's
now?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Yay!! RP got to say the biggest public misconception is that he can't win. He backed it up with a recent Iowa poll that put him on top and mentioned getting ignored by MSM. He said that misconception isn't there in his campaigning efforts.

Here's the Iowa poll Dr. Paul mentioned:
www.rttnews.com...

Poll Shows Obama Behind Most Republicans In Iowa
2/22/2012 11:18 AM ET
(RTTNews) - A new poll shows that President Barack Obama is trailing three of the four Republican candidates in Iowa.

In the poll — published in the Des Moines Register — Obama is ahead of Newt Gingrich, 44% to 37%, but is behind Ron Paul (who leads Obama 49 to 42 percent, the largest margin of victory for any of the other GOP contenders). The president trails Rick Santorum 48 to 44 percent and Mitt Romney 46 to 44 percent.

Wow this is awesome news. Not only is Paul ahead of the other three GOP candidates, he is whooping the president by 7 percentage points.

MSM take a hike!!!!

I'm really glad RP got to mention this tonight.

edit on 2/22/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just like every poll Matt Drudge has had, Ron Paul is winning his debate poll tonight! be sure to cast your vote (I'm sure it counts, unlike Federal elections).

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Ron Paul beating Obama, and in second place with delegates.

FOX got the double whammy tonight....I love it....

I can see them now...squirming in their seats, with a Ron Paul boot up their arsses......

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Ron Paul beating Obama, and in second place with delegates.

FOX got the double whammy tonight....I love it....

I can see them now...squirming in their seats, with a Ron Paul boot up their arsses......

Great information for when I call Washington state voters this weekend

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If anyone has been recording post debate and caught the part where John King conceded Paul in 2 place with delegates PLEASE post it here. If you see it on youtube, please post!
edit on 22-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wow, they had to admit that Paul is 2nd in delegates, he was spot on tonight (still laughing at calling Sick Rantorum a fake to his face) and I just heard one of the talking heads, Donna Brazile admit that on foreign policy with regard to intervention in Iran that she had to agree with Ron Paul! All in all, it's been an awesome night, the best debate yet! Go Ron Paul...whoo hoo!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Guys i missed the debate
any recordings

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1yearning2bfree
reply to post by ILikeStars

I find it so ironic that all these 3 warhawks that are gung-ho for war, have never served in the military (with the exception of Dr. Paul). If they are so pro-war, then they should be sent to the front lines or have to send their own children. See how much they would like it then...

Here is a window into what Romney's father thought about soldiers and war, and brainwashing....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Guys i missed the debate
any recordings

Awwww...man you've been here for all of them This one was the best. All kinds of good Ron Paul.

Sorry you missed it...I'm sure it will be posted soon to this thread.

Des

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
RON PAUL is NOT going to be president hes to weak I want someone who is like this www.youtube.com... Ronald Reagan We Must Fight Not someone like Ron Paul
who would dig his head in the sand .

link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Oh man, Pro, you sure missed a good one! The good doctor kicked butt, imo. Not sure about any rebroadcast, but probably clips on YouTube soon.

link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

It will be Repeated at 11PM EST on CNN

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I can't believe one of the commentators on CNN is sad because they didn't talk about Satan more, and then one of the guys chimes in with "The Great Satan."

Disgusting.
edit on 2/22/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

You wanna hear what George Soros says about angels????

Billionaire investor George Soros said he’s “now on the side of the angels” who believe that financial markets have a responsibility to preserve human civilization.
“I really think it matters for all of us, for humanity, for hedge-fund managers as other human beings, that our civilization should survive,” Soros said in an interview with Bloomberg Television’s Erik Schatzker in Davos, Switzerland, today. “I am right now on the side of the angels. Not an easy role to play.” Soros said he is among those “trying to keep the system together.”

www.bloomberg.com...

Freaky huh? Who woulda thought Soros was so deeply religious.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
RON PAUL is NOT going to be president hes to weak I want someone who is like this www.youtube.com... Ronald Reagan We Must Fight Not someone like Ron Paul
who would dig his head in the sand .

The parade has already passed...sorry.... you showed up too late to piss on it.....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I was busy cooking and texting and then totally forgot it was supposed to be on

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join