It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Arizona Republican debate tonight at 8pm ET

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Thanks for the clip ILikeStars, will check it out now!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

So , Soros has Finally gotten Religion after helping the Nazi's Murder his Fellow Countrymen during WWII ? .........Yeah , Right........

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

MoxNews on youtube has already uploaded the debate

Here's the first part uploaded

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-2-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Good one, Des! No trolls raining/pissing on the Ron Paul parade tonight...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Thx a lot

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
They just showed a shot of the crowd outside and someone out there was holding up a huge sign that said...

FROTHY SANTORUM

OMG, not only did they air it, they zoomed in on it!!!

ireport.cnn.com...

I started a thread about this if anyone is interested in commenting. Hope it isn't in contrast with ATS T&C. I tried to keep it cleaner than CNN did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by AlomaRa
Separation of church and state anyone? These guys know they are wanting to run for President of the USA. Right?

Exactly....

but the front-runner will have to do like Obama (and probably many more presidents) and wear the "Christian mask".

I can't wait till this county truly has real separation of church and state

Do you think Obama is lying about his Faith? I suspect that myself. I don't care for liars so I guess that is where my own personal bigotry is directed.

In a country where nearly 9 in 10 believe in God and almost 8 in 10 are in fact Christians, most people running for office will be Christian or belong to a religion that believes in God.

Do you think that only Atheists should run for office? If so, why should a tiny, tiny group like that rule over a huge majority who believes otherwise?

I can only conclude from your remark about real separation of church and state, you have never read the Constitution and you would like to force your beliefs on everyone else?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

It clearly says that Congress may not create a State Church, nor shall it interfere with the religious beliefs of citizens. Our government has not done that. Dishonest Judges and fanatical religion haters have prevailed in courts ran by dishonest judges however and attempted to in our faces prohibit the free exercise thereof. They brandish the Constitution like a sword, but behind closed doors want it abolished so they can take over.

I see people who hate people due to their religion as being identical to those who hate based on Race (the KKK). Same people, different target. Oddly enough when I was young all the KKK types were Democrats and they tried to stop Civil Rights and now all those who want to get rid of religion and religious people now call themselves Progressives and mostly belong to the same Party. Time changes, people of that mindset do not. Only the target of the hate changes.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Sorry little thing called freedom of speech

Originally posted by 1yearning2bfree
reply to post by Destinyone

Good one, Des! No trolls raining/pissing on the Ron Paul parade tonight...

link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

So , Soros has Finally gotten Religion after helping the Nazi's Murder his Fellow Countrymen during WWII ? .........Yeah , Right........

Like I said, it's pretty freaky coming from him. But you see he may be right about being on the side of angels, I mean he just didn't say which angels. The Book of Enoch documents the record of the angels who fell from heaven...need I say more?

link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Originally posted by David9176
They just showed a shot of the crowd outside and someone out there was holding up a huge sign that said...

FROTHY SANTORUM

OMG, not only did they air it, they zoomed in on it!!!

ireport.cnn.com...

Lol wow! I'm willing to bet those were all Ron Paul supporters. The only other signs were Ron Paul signs and "Veto Romney" signs.

Edit: Oh there was 1 Newt sign

edit on 22-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

silencedmajority.blogs.com... tis allready all over the internet hes sunk his campaing with one word lol this is priceless

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
RON PAUL basically let our friends and allies burn oh and ALL you college students that support PAUL guess ur ok with him taking away your Gov aid for college

link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

silencedmajority.blogs.com... tis allready all over the internet hes sunk his campaing with one word lol this is priceless

Priceless is spot on...TY for sharing link...just had to share it here....

link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Most of the people I know who support Santorum are doing so out of fear of Iran and unyielding support for Israel from watching FOX News. If I were to convince a Santorum voter to look at Ron Paul, what about Iran could I argue in his favor and where would you suggest I direct them for the truth on this subject.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The debate is re-airing right now (10pm Central Time)

Bout to watch it, since I missed the 1st half earlier.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Some sites are saying Frothy tried to rip off Ron Pauls arm during the handshake at the end. Anybody got a clip of that?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Quick question with all the radio talk and threads on the internet, I noticed Ron Paul only shoke the hand of one of the others just couldnt see if it was Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

Totally false statement.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If it is or is not false you guys are doing the same to Santorum

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join