It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

I've seen this thread up for some time but only decided to open it now, and I'll make an effort to return and share my Fort Knox "entity" experience from 2005. There's no way I'd share such personal experiences in the early pages of a thread like this.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Sek82 because: Typo

Waiting on your Fort Knox story. If it is anything close to Timical's story, it's a wonder we have any military personnel at all! What's up with all the haunted military bases? Did these "ghosts" get killed there, I wonder?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
To Alfred2012,

Are you able to access ATS yet? Please stop by when you have time.
I have a question for your guide, or ET..... I just recently came across these videos from the ET, Bashar. He has been around for awhile it seems. I'm wondering if your guide knows him, or knows of him. And I would like to know if what he is sharing is true? I have only watched a few of his videos due to lack of time.
I thank your guide for the help.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Timical,

I found this reply from Alfred2012 on another thread. It reminded me of your Purgatory "dream" with the rooms of people in deep contemplation. I hope Alfred won't mind me copying it here.....

From Alfred:

There is a phase very soon after you pass over where you go to a kind of "sanatorium". This is a special state of consciousness where you fall into a kind of "deep sleep" which is done for regeneration and healing of the consciousness. This is the time where even a medium has no access to the decedent. But it is possible to contact the guide of the decedent during that time. This phase can last some month (if we compare this to earth time).

Most of the decedents have this "sanatorium" phase but there are exceptions (they directly develop to higher consciousness level).

Yes, you're right with your assumption. The more we are satisfied with out life and the more prying we are for the next step without to be fearful, the easier it is. Then our consciousness is more relaxed and more open for the wonderful experiences on the other side.

Timical,

Above is the post from Alfred2012 I copied from another thread for you. I wanted you to at least see that this ties in to the message in your "dream".
So now you have validation from Sylvia Browne's experience, and also, Alfred2012. Is that Awesome, or what?!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hey, sorry about not returning to the thread sooner! To answer your questions, I have not gone through the thread yet but have no doubts it'll be worth the time when I do. I get caught up in current events on ATS and haven't been in the story tellin' mood as of late, but now that I'm here...

This has to be the oddest experience I've had to date, of only a few. I've never seen ghosts, or UFOs, never been abducted, not once an episode of sleep paralysis. In 2005 I made the decision to join the military as a Cavalry Scout in the Army, and arrived at Ft Knox in November for in-processing. When one initially joins the military, they spend around a week in a unit that prepares and processes you for Basic Training. When I initially arrived, our group did not get finished processing in until around four in the morning and needless to say it was a short night before our first-ever-formation. But it was a normal night, otherwise.

We were housed in barracks that were no doubt old. And solid, made of brick. How many future soldiers have passed through this place is anyone's guess, but it's safe to say it has been a high traffic area of Ft Knox for decades. The second night was a full one, I was in my top bunk - Right side of the 6 man bay - With five other complete strangers. I slept soundly, the whole night, until... Well this is where it got weird.

Here I am top bunk on a mattress that could not be more than three inches thick on an all steel bed. I was facing the wall sleeping on my side, back to the entrance which was open, sound asleep when I found myself waking to... How could this be, my eyes are closed and back to wall? They walked in, one behind the other. Watching them enter as if I had eyes on the back of my head and they were open and alert. In my "mind's eye", one was a Drill Sergeant, the other... Someone else. At this point I am becoming fully awake as I "imagine" them walking right up to my bunk.

Must be a dream, I thought. I'm tired, going through a new experience, maybe one of the recruits on Fireguard duty are walking in while on patrol. But that's not what I saw. How am I seeing it? My back is to the wall! In under five seconds I went from sane to nuts, apparently.

Then the three inch thick mattress that I am on, now fully awake and aware of what is happening - But eyes still closed - Was compressed by some unknown weight to what must have been an inch, just behind the small of my back.

"Count to three. Turn around and look!" I thought. And did. Nothing there. I checked my watch and it was around 05:00, and off in the distance to the north in Indiana, severe thunderstorms and tornados were violently rumbling off in the distance. Everyone else was asleep, and no one else was in the room.

Somehow, knowing I just went through something I will never forget, I managed to grab the last hour of sleep left in the night. Later the next morning, the non-thinker part of me decided to mention what happened to the other guys in the bay, and yes, they looked at me like I was nuts. Was it just a dream? It could have been, up until the point I was awake and felt something press down on my bed. Whatever it was, I won't ever forget it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
@Sled, I am back from my vacation. There is nothing like a retreat to the mountains for a spiritual reprieve. I haven't blogged much about the trip itself but it was fantastic - we didn't have internet connection at all
. A great relaxing weekend and I had the chance to face a lot of my fears and phobias including heights. My dreams kicked into high gear again in the mountains too. Some dreams though, you just can't blog or write down because you want to forget them. The most exciting part of the weekend was standing on top of a mountain even though there was still lots of snow around us! And the other exciting thing was visiting the ice glaciers and one of the oldest forests in North America - trees up to 700 years old. And then the Hoo Doos - they develop when really old mountains erode away. If anyone wants to get in touch with their spiritual side - visit the mountains!!

I see lots of posts of have come up since I've been away. I'll have to read and catch up.

@sled, something else happened too. I blogged.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Maybe the Drill Sergeant from Timical's military experience was paying you a visit!
That's weird how all this stuff happens at these military bases. I wonder how many others could tell experiences like that? I'm sure it would be an extremely high number. I'll have to ask my brother if he ever experienced anything. Never thought to do that until now. But.... I digress.
Anyway, thanks for coming back and sharing your experience with us. Be happy you didn't have anything as extreme as Timical! I think that would have scarred me for life!

You can read Timical's experience, third post under yours on the previous page. But I think he started part 1 several pages before that talked about the Drill Sergeant. Not trying to make light of your experience, I just thought you may enjoy reading his since you had one of your own in boot camp. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Read your blog. Happy you had a great weekend. Yes, I agree, no better place to get in touch with one's self and spirit, than the mountains.

Your dream about losing all your loved ones seems to be coming from an inner fear of getting too close, then losing them, but I can't really comment because I don't know the full details of the dream. You seem to be working on this issue now. Hope it all works out.
I'll be following your blog. Have a great week!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine

I see lots of posts of have come up since I've been away. I'll have to read and catch up.

@sled, something else happened too. I blogged.

Yes, some new people have been sharing some really good experiences. I love it!

I only need 3 more flags to hit 50! That's my goal. I think that will be a good number for a "first time thread", don't you?
To any newcomers.... (hint, hint /\ )

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well, I wasn't going to build the story up to be more than what happened, and it was plenty weird enough for me! Nothing like it has happened since, for which I am grateful. Thanks for the heads up on their post, I shall read it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by sled735

Well, I wasn't going to build the story up to be more than what happened, and it was plenty weird enough for me! Nothing like it has happened since, for which I am grateful. Thanks for the heads up on their post, I shall read it.

Like I said, I wasn't trying to make light of your experience. I think it was a really scary experience, and I thank you for taking time to share it with us.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
reply to post by sled735

Real quick, remind me later to discuss these dreams so I do not forget:

Guitar player, demon woman in the house, throwing eggs at school, the two court rooms, heaven, and purgatory.

Thanks in advance, or at least I can just look back and find this post.

Timical, here is a reminder that you still need to tell me the dream about the Guitar player, and throwing eggs at school.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by sled735

Congratulations on the continuing interest of your thread,now reaching 50 pages long,which is not an easy thing to happen...

I saw an unusually large bat last night,here in mass. with a wingspan of about 3 feet and whats really weird is the fact that bats in mass. dont get any larger than around a 1 foot wingspan.It was soaring just above the brightly illuminating parking lot lights of a local mall and was clearly lit up and easily visible about 30-40 feet above me and it was flying towards the nearby expressway and looked like it was heading for the woods and i was alone when i saw it and i was so unexpectedly surprised that i said out loud,wtf is that! and then realized right away that it was a bat and how large it should not have been,but was...

Bats In Massachusetts > www.batguys.com...
edit on 31-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Blocula, I was going back over some past posts, and just had to share this link with you!
www.shamanicjourney.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thanx for the interesting link about bats...

Just wanted to mention something really strange that happened to me today while i was walking across the parking lot at work,exactly where i saw that four foot wingspan bat...

Suddenly without warning from my peripheral vision,i noticed a diamond shaped,silver colored object silently hoovering,suspended and shimmering in the sunny blue sky about 50ft off the ground,around 100ft away from me.I know it was there,it was about 10ft wide and around 25 ft tall.But when i turned to look directly at it,i watched it quickly fade away from my view,perhaps repowering its cloaking device,turning on its holographic shield?
edit on 6-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Thanx for the interesting link about bats...

Just wanted to mention something really strange that happened to me today while i was walking across the parking lot at work,exactly where i saw that four foot wingspan bat...

Suddenly without warning from my peripheral vision,i noticed a diamond shaped,silver colored object silently hoovering,suspended and shimmering in the sunny blue sky about 50ft off the ground,around 100ft away from me.I know it was there,it was about 10ft wide and around 25 ft tall.But when i turned to look directly at it,i watched it quickly fade away from my view,perhaps repowering its cloaking device,turning on its holographic shield?

Hummmmmmm.............. interesting! Did it just fade out, or appear to be leaving Earth... going out into space?
Interesting, also, that you saw it in the daytime. Good eyes!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Alfred2012, where are you?!!!!!!
First DardBlade71, now Alfred2012!

People! Don't freak me out like this! I know something terrible has happened to DarkBlade71.... I just know it!

Now Alfred2012 hasn't been back on the thread when he said he would be. Three weeks! What's going on? Did the "rapture" occure, and I was left behind? Or, is it true what they say.... that when people start having a lot of OBE's they usually choose not to come back after several trips because it is so much better "out there'?

Timical, I know you have your studies, and family. And now your guide is trying to keep you off my thread, too. This makes me extremely sad. :-( Your experiences have WOWED me so many times! Thanks for everything you've shared here! I'll miss you terribly!

Scribe611, only comes on every now and then, but I know she'll be back, eventually.

I feel like a mother hen, protective of her flock! What's going on with all my regular members here? I'm worried!

I miss all of you! Come back, please, and let me know you are okay!

Guess it's just you and me for now, Blocula. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Any new people out there that want to share a story before my thread dies? I'm trying to get 50 flags before that happens. Only need 3 more. So, even if you don't post, maybe you could flag me... if you like the thread?

edit on 7/6/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Most likely it was either returning to the dimension,or another planet within another solar system,or another galaxy from where it came? Or it originates from somewhere here on earth and is able to fly around us usually stealthed from our view? It also could be a piloted,remotely,or robotically controlled time machine that faded away back into its time period?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Okay, so for the past few weeks I've tried several times to have an OBE before I go to sleep. Since I read that book that I was talking about back in the thread, I've been wanting to do this again. A couple of times I think I was almost there. After saying my prayer for protection, and imagining the white light surrounding me, I relaxed, and began my breathing counts. I had the tingling sensation, felt a presence with me, which I think was my guide.... then this very loud knock on the wall, or on my night stand, or both, would bring me out of it. Eventually, I gave up.

Last night I tried again, and I think I actually felt a hand on me. I don't know if it was trying to help pull me out, or what, I didn't open my eyes. I stayed relaxed, and proceeded in thought. Then all of a sudden there was such a loud BANG on my bedside table that I about jumped out of my skin! I quickly turned on the light, and looked around. It sounded like something bumped into it, and knocked everything over, but nothing was moved. Couldn't try it anymore after that. That scared me! I opened my door to let the hallway nightlight come in, and went back to bed. I still felt a presence in my room. So, I told my guide, or whoever it was, to come to me after I went to sleep to help me out. Don't know if they did, or not.......... can't remember.

I really feel like I need to learn how to do this at will before what is coming later this year, but I can't get past the "knocking" thing. It has happened every time, and seems to be getting stronger/louder. Is something trying to stop me?

I'll have to go to the thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... by the late "theRiverGoddess", and read up on her thread again. She "passed over" a few months ago, but not before leaving us some very valuable information on OBEs.

Like I said earlier, people say when you get good at this, sometimes you choose not to come back.
If things get really funky here on earth, I may decide not to come back either.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
To Charmeine,

I read your dream in your blog. You didn't ask, but here is how I interpret it's meaning...

The car represents your body... you. You are in the backseat playing games. No one else is around.
This indicates you are taking a "backseat" in facing real life, only interested in playing "games". Also, you enjoy solitude.

At some point the car stared on its own, and went into drive.
This is "life taking off" whether you are ready, or not. You try to get to the steering wheel, but don't make it. This shows that once your life started "without you", so to speak, you were trying to get a handle on everything, but couldn't quite get a grip on it. You saw you were about to crash into the house across the road, and woke up. This indicates you feel your life is about to "crash" regarding your relationship with someone else. Or, it could mean you are going to crash into their life... as in, making a big impact! (The house across the street represents the "body" of someone else.)

I think we both know who this person is in real life. I believe it would help you immensely to go have a past-life regression, and see what your connection to this person has been. You have been having this dream since childhood, so you obviously have something going on there that needs to be worked out in this lifetime. You knew it, even as a child.

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

@sled - way off I'm afraid! This was a dream I had as a kid, over and over again. It stopped when I was about 10. Haven't had it at all as an adult. Sorry! Watching that episode just reminded me of these dreams that I had forgotten about for so many years.

Good try tho!
edit on 6-7-2012 by Charmeine because: didn't explain myself fully

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by sled735

@sled - way off I'm afraid! This was a dream I had as a kid, over and over again. It stopped when I was about 10. Haven't had it at all as an adult. Sorry! Watching that episode just reminded me of these dreams that I had forgotten about for so many years.

Good try tho!
edit on 6-7-2012 by Charmeine because: didn't explain myself fully

Can you remember anything going on in your life at that time that caused you to feel you had no control over things?
I misunderstood what you said in your blog. I thought you said you just had the dream again recently. Maybe you meant you remembered the dream recently. Sorry for the confusion.
Anyway, that's what the symbols mean in your dream. Must have applied to something back then.
Glad you finally "took a hold of the wheel " on your life path.

edit on 7/6/2012 by sled735 because: correction

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join