It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I've watched all I need to
But I'm sure others will have more to say on it...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by Malcher
Nice thread.

I have had a few paranormal experiences, sadly i tend to think we loose some abilities as we age so being a little over 40 i have to say no experiences in the last few years to report.

First, i communicated telepathically with a white bird during an NDE.

Second, i have been plagued by Sleep Paralysis from around 18 years old. In fact last night i had an episode.

But truly one of the freakiest SP episodes occurred over ten years ago. I was sleeping with someone and t was a weird night. For the most part it was a very strange night in a very strange house which happened to be the house i spent my high school years AND where i had my first SP episode.

Well my girlfriend and i woke up and first thing she said to me was "did you fell people walking around us?" Now imagine my surprise because YES...YES i did feel that, i felt the breeze and well thats the thing you never really know for sure. But tell you this, i felt it. Like being experimented on. So i concluded three things:

1) Just a wayout coincidence, that incidentally repeated itself numerous times.
2) Aliens
3) MKULTRA hit us with an agent.

Finally she asked me "did you put this blanket on us?" Well i dont sleep walk, dont drink or do drugs and the blamket was behind an old chair so we felt people walking around us and were covered by a blanket that neither of us recall getting.

Well i like to think this was normal but when you literally feel people walking around you and you cant move or speak AND someone else felt it kind of makes you wonder.

I aint p;laying their game no more though. I put my foot down and they knew it.

I think you may have a "former family" living where you experienced the people walking around you. If they took the time to cover you with a blanket, I would say they are loving spirits. Don't be too hard on them. Just tell them they aren't to come near you, if they wish to stay there, but be nice. Sometimes when people die suddenly, they don't realize they're dead. So just speak to them as you would a living person that is showing concern for keeping you warm.
Oops, just read you had that experience 10 years ago. Well, you can keep this in mind if you ever encounter any caring spirits in the future.

I've read from others who experience OBEs that sleep paralysis is the beginning stages to having an OBE. The scary things people experience are a block to keep the person from experiencing it. If you can overcome the fear, and relax, you should continue into a full OBE. But, I have also been told these blocks happen because certain people aren't meant to experience that part of the spiritual lessons just yet. Again, I have heard that the blocks happen because the person isn't at a level of self-acceptance, loving themselves fully to be able to go to this realm. Who knows? Anyway.... it is a block from going into a full-blown OBE.

I am still learning about OBEs. If you go back to around page 30 something in the thread, you'll find Alfred2012, who has shared many messages here he received from his guide while doing OBEs.

Would you be allowed to share with us your communication with the white bird you saw during your OBE? I'm very interested! Are you sure this wasn't an angel?

Thank you for sharing all you posted. I'm trying to reach 50 flags. If you like the thread, could you give me another, please?

edit on 7/11/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/11/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for responding. The MKULTRA was not entirely serious because it would be impossible given that these episodes happen so randomly, same for aliens. I doubt the ability exists of any government able to induce sleep paralysis.

The thing that concerned me was we both felt the same thing and then when she asked about the blanket, i just didnt have an explanation. I knew i didnt go behond the chair and get the blanket though. I have to say my girlfriend was pretty freaked out but it was forgotten about.

Another thing i didnt mention, same house but i think this was a different girlfriend so these may have occurred a few years apart. We (my family) had a coffee table that was low to the ground, like most coffee tables tend to be, we were laying on this table and the next morning i went to move the table and it had deep lines running across the top like claw marks. One thing i know for certain i or my girlfriend did not put those marks there. When i saw the table i was pretty shocked. But i just blocked it out because weird things have happened to me especially as a child and up until mid twenties.

Another time, same house, i heard scratching coming from a wall. I was home alone, my parents were down the road at a friends house and i think it may have been around midnight when this occurred so i get up and went to the house my parents were at..
edit on 13-7-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
(ran out of characters) and told them and their friends and they all laughed like "what a baby, afraid to stay alone". I was like yeah, i was afraid of the scratching noises. Basically i just put it in my mind that it was a bear. Maybe it was just my imagination though.

Getting back to the sleep paralysis, After reading other accounts on the internet i am more at ease because it is more common than i thought due to reading on the internet. This has helped me a great deal and the medical explanations do make sense but to be honest my whole life i thought it was more spiritual so i agree with you on that. The thing is you can never be 100% certain.

The bird and the telepathy was a bad experience and this happened in my own apartment. I was having a medical emergency and i was alone and it was around 6 am so i was crawling across the floor, couldn't walk, i am seeing the room around me but it was going to black then coming back like flashes, so i am thinking i have to make it to the bathroom. I start crawling on my hands and knees and look to my left out the window on the fire escape and i see this white bird staring at me, a medium sized bird like a dove but could have been a white pigeon. The communication was "if you want to live, just get up". In my mind i had a choice to stay on the ground and die or get up and live. I got up and dont remember anything after that except i think i ended up on my couch and i was fine after that. I have to say there was a religious element to this but i dont push that part. The bird did identify itself though or gave me some kind of understanding of where it was coming from. I never tell anyone about this stuff because i wouldnt believe anyone if they told me either. But then again, there is always that doubt because maybe some things are just not meant to be known.

OBE's: I am not sure but i fight it. In my other post i mentioned i had one the other night. For the last few years when i get paralysis I know get these vibrations. The vibrations are in my jaw but resonate around my head. These are not just regular vibrations though because they are much more exaggerated vibrations than a person would normally think of.

Has anyone else experienced these vibrations?

Funny thing is, at the old house mentioned in the first post, i had my first SP and this happened right before i moved into the apartment where i had the NDE. What happened was i was being held down and struggling to get up but of course i was paralysed and i felt this taste in my mouth like rust but in my mind it was like when you go to the dentist or if you get injured in your mouth and your mouth fills with blood. Like something telling me dont move out or dont move into that city and i have to say it was right because for a few years i fell in with a bad crowd, trying to fit in and make friends. Pretty creepy.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

OBE's: I am not sure but i fight it. In my other post i mentioned i had one the other night. For the last few years when i get paralysis I know get these vibrations. The vibrations are in my jaw but resonate around my head. These are not just regular vibrations though because they are much more exaggerated vibrations than a person would normally think of.

Thanks for coming back, and giving more information.
I've read these vibrations are a common thing when beginning an OBE. If they are occurring on a regular basis, maybe you are supposed to allow this as part of your spiritual lessons. Next time it happens do you think you could relax, and see if it happens?
Like I stated in my last post to you, Alfred2012 has many posts on this thread about his experiences with OBEs beginning around page 33, or somewhere in there. I think it would help you to read them so you can have a pleasant experience next time.
Also, here is a thread that talks about OBEs. The OP of the thread died back in the spring, but the information on her thread is awesome. Have a look... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your experience with the bird is awesome!
This is a new one on me! Haven't ever heard of anything like this before, but I believe you. Glad you are okay. And thanks for giving me another flag!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just bumping my thread. But, I will give this little tid bit... a couple of nights ago as I was sitting at the computer, I saw a tall, white figure pass by my right side, then vanish.
I've read that anything appearing, or heard, from the right side is good. It DID give me a good feeling. Didn't freak me out at all.
Good to know my guides, or angels, are close by.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thanks for coming back, and giving more information.
I've read these vibrations are a common thing when beginning an OBE. If they are occurring on a regular basis, maybe you are supposed to allow this as part of your spiritual lessons. Next time it happens do you think you could relax, and see if it happens?
Like I stated in my last post to you, Alfred2012 has many posts on this thread about his experiences with OBEs beginning around page 33, or somewhere in there. I think it would help you to read them so you can have a pleasant experience next time.
Also, here is a thread that talks about OBEs. The OP of the thread died back in the spring, but the information on her thread is awesome. Have a look... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your experience with the bird is awesome!
This is a new one on me! Haven't ever heard of anything like this before, but I believe you. Glad you are okay. And thanks for giving me another flag!

Malcher, actually, I got that wrong. Alfred2012's posts begin on page 41, and he has many posts afterwards.
Enjoy!

Edit to add: Thanks to whomever gave my my 50th flag!
I think I know who did it... I had a goal of reaching 50 for my first thread on ATS! I DID IT!
edit on 7/14/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/14/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yes the vibrations are pretty common prelude to astral travel or OBE - do you fight it? The best is to just relax into it, you'll be very surprised at the result. The telepathy with the dove was a higher or guide spirit that is attached to you communicating through a "familiar" - many think that it has to be a cat but I've heard of insects being used to communicate for the other side.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordaqua

Yes the vibrations are pretty common prelude to astral travel or OBE - do you fight it? The best is to just relax into it, you'll be very surprised at the result. The telepathy with the dove was a higher or guide spirit that is attached to you communicating through a "familiar" - many think that it has to be a cat but I've heard of insects being used to communicate for the other side.

Thank you for that information.
I hope Malcher comes back to read it.

I have learned so much since I joined ATS this past February. I had never heard of the communication through animals.... or insects.
Cats? Really?! Maybe that's why cats have come to me all my life! That's interesting. I'll have to search for more information on this subject. Still learning more everyday!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Apologies OP I didn't see your advice regarding the vibrations and the link to OBE's - yes after a couple of times of resisting I gave in and am now forever grateful for this new understanding of the universe. If one is being forced to an OBE the best is to not resist, it's like a watershed.

And yes animals, particularly domestic pets, are very sensitive to the vibrations of the astral levels. In wicca and some other magick based religions there is a belief that many spirits and guides can be conjured through animals and they are regarded as messengers of important information.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
To Alfred2012:

Where are you? If you stop by the thread, PLEASE post something to let us know you are okay. I fear you may have chosen not to come back during one of your OBEs because you promised to be back in a couple of weeks when you got your computer fixed. That was a long time ago! I'm worried about you. I know you wouldn't just leave us hanging like this if you had any way at all to communicate.
Maybe you shared with us all you were supposed to, and decided to move to the next spiritual realm?

Are you there?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hi Sled and lordaqua, sorry for waiting so long to check on this, it was a busy weekend.

I will look into the links regarding OBE's, but i have not really been into that too much. What is strange about the SP is heightened senses, especially hearing. Also, i notice what seems to be a prolonged period where i am not fully asleep. Perhaps some of these events were dreams. I have distinct memories as an infanttoddler. One is from before i could walk, i know this because i was crawling and family members were calling me "come malcher...come on malcher" like they were cheering me on (only they are calling me by my real name). Very typical stuff that happens to a child but i just remember it (the room, the people etc.) clearly.

Then i have two memories of getting my diaper changed and a few where i am standing up in my crib. Only one of these instances was from my own house and the others were when i was at relatives houses.

lordaqua, i do fight the SP and doubt i will ever have an OBE...really dont think i want to. Funny thing is one time i was able to see during SP episode.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Hi Sled and lordaqua, sorry for waiting so long to check on this, it was a busy weekend.

I will look into the links regarding OBE's, but i have not really been into that too much. What is strange about the SP is heightened senses, especially hearing. Also, i notice what seems to be a prolonged period where i am not fully asleep. Perhaps some of these events were dreams. I have distinct memories as an infanttoddler. One is from before i could walk, i know this because i was crawling and family members were calling me "come malcher...come on malcher" like they were cheering me on (only they are calling me by my real name). Very typical stuff that happens to a child but i just remember it (the room, the people etc.) clearly.

Then i have two memories of getting my diaper changed and a few where i am standing up in my crib. Only one of these instances was from my own house and the others were when i was at relatives houses.

lordaqua, i do fight the SP and doubt i will ever have an OBE...really dont think i want to. Funny thing is one time i was able to see during SP episode.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

The problem I'm having with this is that you are fighting it. Your guide is clearly trying to get you to go somewhere to teach you something important for your spiritual learning, or else this wouldn't keep happening.
I am just the opposite. I've tried many times, but something blocks me from going. I was told this isn't my calling, but apparently, it IS yours. Why hinder your your spiritual enlightenment?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ok so i am new here. i have had a few paranormal experiences. when i was a little kid and in the hospital with my sister, i was riding the elevator down with my mom. there was a man in there with us. he looked down at me and said he knew my birthday, and then said my birthday. may 9th 1996 (i am 16 by the way). he then told us that he was a psychic. he knew stuff, but was a complete stranger. ive been wanting to meet someone like that again because i have some stuff? or something going on with me. very confusing time for me. now im not sure where to post this, but i thought it might be interesting here. i assume that you might dismiss what im saying because teenagers generally seem naive and stupid. i might be naive and stupid but, im going through a change, noticing stuff, feeling different. its very unearthing for me and not a very tangible sensation. ive been having a genuine interest in everything, i was at a friends NA meeting, i saw a man smile at the sight of another man, a friend. they had history, they meant alot to eachother, they talked and were happy. that slice of time this man and all he knew was happy. my skin got goosebumps and my face flushed with warm blood. i was light headed. and just, ive been like this. i feel guided by something, everything has so much meaning and im content. i have no mental issues, i see a psychiatrist and use to have really bad depression. not manic depression or delusional schizoid personality crap, but this is a very strong sensation. its physical. and im usually skeptical(but rational). i just cant materialize any logic from this. also i tend to see 27 alot, adding up licence plate numbers, jefferson airplane songs, crappy daytime commercials. i try testing against wishful thinking by looking at 21 to see how much it comes up. but again im lost and so thats my possible paranormal something

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by osoba
ok so i am new here. i have had a few paranormal experiences. when i was a little kid and in the hospital with my sister, i was riding the elevator down with my mom. there was a man in there with us. he looked down at me and said he knew my birthday, and then said my birthday. may 9th 1996 (i am 16 by the way). he then told us that he was a psychic. he knew stuff, but was a complete stranger. ive been wanting to meet someone like that again because i have some stuff? or something going on with me. very confusing time for me. now im not sure where to post this, but i thought it might be interesting here. i assume that you might dismiss what im saying because teenagers generally seem naive and stupid. i might be naive and stupid but, im going through a change, noticing stuff, feeling different. its very unearthing for me and not a very tangible sensation. ive been having a genuine interest in everything, i was at a friends NA meeting, i saw a man smile at the sight of another man, a friend. they had history, they meant alot to eachother, they talked and were happy. that slice of time this man and all he knew was happy. my skin got goosebumps and my face flushed with warm blood. i was light headed. and just, ive been like this. i feel guided by something, everything has so much meaning and im content. i have no mental issues, i see a psychiatrist and use to have really bad depression. not manic depression or delusional schizoid personality crap, but this is a very strong sensation. its physical. and im usually skeptical(but rational). i just cant materialize any logic from this. also i tend to see 27 alot, adding up licence plate numbers, jefferson airplane songs, crappy daytime commercials. i try testing against wishful thinking by looking at 21 to see how much it comes up. but again im lost and so thats my possible paranormal something

The veil is being lifted from our conscious awareness as I type this. It will continue to lift all year until it has fully lifted later this year. You are probably noticing the increase in your own awareness because of this.

Welcome to the thread. I hope you will enjoy reading some of the other posts here. Some really awesome people have come forward with their experiences. You'll also find some helpful information for your spiritual journey to aid you in the days ahead. So many different types of accounts in this thread. I feel blessed by all the information here. Beginning at the bottom of page 41 you'll see posts by Alfred2012, who has posted information he received from his spirit guides during OBEs. Just keep going through the thread. He has lots more posted. Also some channeled messages from Scribe611.
If you like hearing about others "ghostly" encounters, they are all through the thread. Some awesome ones posted by Timical beginning around page 36, and a few before that. Not that the others aren't as fantastic, just that Timical goes into very detailed accounts. Frightening experiences!

Tell your friends about the thread. We love to hear new experiences from everyone.

Thanks again for sharing, and, no, just because you are young doesn't give your experiences any less authenticity. I began experiencing mine at age 6, and it never stopped.

Edit to add: If you have questions about things going on in your life, you can go to this thread and ask for answers, but be specific in your questions, and give as much detail as you can in your request.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/18/2012 by sled735 because: Add link

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The veil is being lifted from our conscious awareness as I type this. It will continue to lift all year until it has fully lifted later this year. You are probably noticing the increase in your own awareness because of this.

Beginning at the bottom of page 41 you'll see posts by Alfred2012, who has posted information he received from his spirit guides during OBEs. Just keep going through the thread. He has lots more posted. Also some channeled messages from Scribe611.
If you like hearing about others "ghostly" encounters, they are all through the thread. Some awesome ones posted by Timical beginning around page 36, and a few before that. Not that the others aren't as fantastic, just that Timical goes into very detailed accounts. Frightening experiences!

I forgot to add Blocula, and DarkBlade71 to that group mentioned above. Charmeine has also contributed quite a bit. I am only mentioning names of people who have been supporting this thread in a big way. I appreciate them continually coming back and offering feedback on the new posts, and more experiences of their own.

In no way do I mean to make light of anyone's experience who has posted here. All have been mind-blowing accounts, and my thanks goes out to all of you!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Welcome to the thread. I hope you will enjoy reading some of the other posts here. Some really awesome people have come forward with their experiences. You'll also find some helpful information for your spiritual journey to aid you in the days ahead. So many different types of accounts in this thread. I feel blessed by all the information here. Beginning at the bottom of page 41 you'll see posts by Alfred2012, who has posted information he received from his spirit guides during OBEs. Just keep going through the thread. He has lots more posted. Also some channeled messages from Scribe611.

Tell your friends about the thread. We love to hear new experiences from everyone.

Thanks again for sharing, and, no, just because you are young doesn't give your experiences any less authenticity. I began experiencing mine at age 6, and it never stopped.

Edit to add: If you have questions about things going on in your life, you can go to this thread and ask for answers, but be specific in your questions, and give as much detail as you can in your request.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/18/2012 by sled735 because: Add link
thankyou! this does help

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes, I have.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by osoba

When I was 16 I also was a little depressed, now I'm 36...
I used to have some kind o telepathic conversation, but I never believed completely...
But I fell things until now, that I can't explain, I fell the path I should take. I have premonitions...
I think that depression is a phase because you still can't fully understand the world, but believe me, it will pass...
You will understand the meaning of all this crazy stuff and will really enjoy life, learning to forgive and love everyone and everything!

I forgot to mention that when I was about your age I went with my mom to see a psychic and I stayed in the waiting room, whe she got out, she was really upset because the psychic spent almost the whole session talking about me, that I was some kind of witch and about my others lives rsrsrs... You will get used to this weird stuff too!

edit on 19-7-2012 by Lapuka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
reply to post by sled735

Yes, I have.

Ummm...... Care to elaborate? We would love to hear all about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lapuka
reply to post by osoba

When I was 16 I also was a little depressed, now I'm 36...
I used to have some kind o telepathic conversation, but I never believed completely...
But I fell things until now, that I can't explain, I fell the path I should take. I have premonitions...
I think that depression is a phase because you still can't fully understand the world, but believe me, it will pass...
You will understand the meaning of all this crazy stuff and will really enjoy life, learning to forgive and love everyone and everything!

I forgot to mention that when I was about your age I went with my mom to see a psychic and I stayed in the waiting room, whe she got out, she was really upset because the psychic spent almost the whole session talking about me, that I was some kind of witch and about my others lives rsrsrs... You will get used to this weird stuff too!

edit on 19-7-2012 by Lapuka because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that beautiful reply to osoba.
And, WELCOME to the thread.

So, I'm sure you learned over the years those "feelings" you had was your spirit guide leading you down your life path? Have you done any research into the paranormal? Did the psychic saying you were a witch in your past life spark any interest into investigating reincarnation? Have you had any past-life regressions done to find out about that past life?

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join