It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Welcome, Starswift.

I understand not wanting to share if you're saving for a book. And, yes, people DO need an outlet, which I think this thread and ATS has provided to many.
I am also a nature lover and have found that that is where I get in touch with myself, or my higher-self, the easiest, and also great for balancing.

Thanks for posting.

edit on 4/17/2015 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Any opinions if it's a bad idea to talk to spirits or ghosts?

I guess I could but was told a long time ago it's not good to interact too much with things like that. While curious, it makes me not want to try anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Depends on who the spirit/ghost is. If it's a family member, spirit guide, old friend, or just a benevolent stranger that is earthbound, then it's okay. The thing some people say to worry about is when a demon is able to fool you by making you think it's one of those people, but it's not.
A demon will usually choose someone you were close to, or a child to gain your trust when it first starts communicating, then ... POW! That's why it's so important to always say a prayer, or use some other means of protection when opening that door.

If you worry about it, then don't do it. Your fear while you're open could attract bad entities.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735
ok thanks. I'm not really worried about it. I probably already had a lot more interaction than many people.
I suspect a female spirit or spirits. I was wondering after you attract at least one, how do you tell if there is more than one? I have no idea. One of these days I might try to take pictures if they ever want to become a star and materialize.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

If the two have different energies... one good and one bad, then if you have any sensitivity at all you should be able to "feel" the difference. If it's two with the same energy, it would be harder to distinguish, unless you're a medium.
A medium can tell right off how many spirits are around.

I've been seeing things whiz around in my living room. I've thought of trying to capture them with my camera too, but by the time I get up and get it, they are gone. I still want to buy a recorder so I can ask who is here.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2015 by Suprasummithush because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The ghost has been active at work this week.
I've been working in a different area for the past few weeks, in the main building. From where I sit there is a long hallway that I can see clearly from my desk. I've noticed things moving from my peripheral vision, and heard noises in the break room that is right next to me. But... I'm alone.

Last night I was walking down the hallway and about halfway to the end I heard a very loud noise that sounded like a milk crate hitting the floor. This sound was right behind me, but after investigating, I didn't find anything to offer a logical explanation for the noise.
Later, I was telling one of my supervisors about the unexplained crash and just when I finished, she jumped like something touched her and started freaking out... at that same instant, the door behind her started opening by itself!
She didn't cause it; she wasn't close enough to it.
She was brushing herself off in a panic, like people do when they think a spider is on them, asking "What was that... what WAS that?!"
I told her not to worry about it, it was just the ghost.

She looked at me like she was trying to figure out what planet I was from, and left in a hurry.

I took some pictures of the hallway later hoping to see something, but had no luck.

Maybe tonight.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Good luck getting some pictures!

Been quiet around here.

A few weeks ago I got some reports of oddball things happening in a few apartments, but after advising to recharge their tourmaline, no other issues.

No dreams, no touchy feely spirits, no nothing...lol

Now that I have said that....I'll probably get attacked or something..

rotfl!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here is my paranormal experience of the day (which granted, I have NOT had one in a very long time). I was using the restroom at work (there are three stalls) and when I stepped out, I let the stall door close by itself. I was by myself so there was no one else in this restroom. Anyway, I proceeded to wash my hands and that is when I noticed that the middle stall door began to open, reach a certain point (very slowly) and proceeded to close itself. I've seen quite a few things in my life before (such as an object being thrown) and the skeptic in my just stood there looking at this door do this ( i was looking at the mirror because the stalls are behind me). I pause for a second and then wait to see if anything else occurs.

My first thought is that perhaps upon exiting the stall next to it that I was using, I somehow caused the door to open and close. I then walked over and proceeded to open the door again and let it close by itself. Nothing. No movement from middle door. I then go back again and this time open it all the way and let it close again (thinking that maybe if it'll slam more and cause the other one to open. Nothing again.

One thing I did notice is that when it was happening, I had goosebumps all over and felt this weird feeling. It wasn't a cold feeling but rather more electrical in a sense. I can't really explain it. So i'm convinced that something caused that door to open and close (in a gentle manner) and it was probably something.

Another thing I will add is that I am currently going through a dark period of my life (depression and loneliness) and I wonder if maybe perhaps the emotion that I am feeling "fed" some kind of energy that was already there.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I haven't checked your thread about the vending machine lately. Whatever became of that?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Happy to see you are still with us (on the thread).

Yeah, those sort of things are hard to verify for sure whether they are paranormal, or not. But you tested it, and you had the electrical charge with goosebumps... a sure sign of a ghostly presence.
Yes, I think one's emotional state definitely has a lot to do with attracting certain energies/ghosts. It could have been someone who had experienced the same thing you were going through and that is why they came to you.

I hope you get over your depression soon. I can't give any advice on that, not being a doctor... could get me in trouble.

As for your loneliness, why not go on some dating sites... or just a site that offers a place to talk with others of the opposite sex (or not) ?
Check out this site, if you like: trinityetr.wix.com...#!watch-films/c24vq

ETA: Sorry, I just noticed that site is down at the moment. Well, there are others out there you can find with a search on google, I'm sure.
And, you always have "us", the ATS family. There are many other things you can do to ease your depression and loneliness, but I'm out of time; running late getting ready for work.
If I run across anything I think will help you, I'll post the link later on.

edit on 4/23/2015 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The machine is dead.

They are going to just replace it instead of fixing it.
I'm fine with that...lol

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I hope the spirit that was attached to it leaves with it too.
Happy to hear things are quite there... for now.

Good to see you on here again too, DB.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Thanks!

And
This is my 10,000th Post!

I am glad I could put it on your thread!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Whoa! YEAh!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Congrats on the many posts !! How awesome is that
And i'm glad to hear that there has been no more disturbances or weird drawings on that vending machine. My guess is it was still some emo kid watching too much Supernatural

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Thanks!
took 10 years...lol

Once I tracked down where it was from (the symbols), it didn't bug me as much, but I am missing cold soda...lol
The timing was very coincidental though.

edit on 24-4-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Thank you Sled ! I was still thinking about it last night and trying to think of what it could have been. Or perhaps if I look it at some sort of way, maybe it meant that one door closes and another one opens. It depends on how I could interpret that. Either way, I'll be on the look out if anything else occurs. It didn't give me a sense of fear so maybe it was a spirit of someone I knew. My two grandmother's passed away about a month after the other not too long ago. Maybe it was a sign.

I am feeling much better today and in better spirits. I hope it continues this way. Sometimes I just get worried for nothing. I need to start sending more positivity into the universe

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I must have missed that ! Where did the symbols come from ?? ( I didn't read that, sorry)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Came from the TV show, Supernatural...lol

Same symbols used in the show.

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join