It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rebellion7

Yes, astral projection is very hard to do. I have never been able to do it at will. I've come very close, but then a loud bang or something else would bring me out of it.
I asked a psychic why this was happening? She said it wasn't meant for me; my lessons were meant to be learned on Earth.

I hope you didn't pick up some bad entity while you were "out there". Did you say any type of prayer for protection before you did the AP? If you are having bad experiences it means you need to get your chakras in balance first, so I've read from people who know more about this than me.
I've also been told that seeing scary things was a test and that once you get passed them you won't have any more trouble like that.
One friend of mine said he saw something really scary when he first started haveing OBEs, but approached it with curiosity instead of fear, and it disappeared.

Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Horrorfan1985

Okay... this doesn't sound good! It sounds like an evil spirit. If you or your mom still live there, it is time to get rid of this thing! If you don't know how or need help, I have friends that I will put you in contact with. Just holler at me.

I look forward to hearing about the UFO story.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

I agree it is fake. To get a real one would probably cost more than a few measly dollars.
I would just go by a digital recorder, then you know it's clean and the only voices coming through will be REAL spirits.

No, don't use a Ouija Board!!! Happy to know you have more sense than that after reading everything in this thread about the negative aspects of it. Some doors are better left closed.

Using a recorder to capture spirit voices is also opening a door, so say a prayer for protection before trying to do ANY type of communication with spirits.

Time for bed. Have a good day, and thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Yes i have seen much paranormal stuff 2.

Flying disk 25 meters of the ground, Flying star trek plane with blue light turbines, black shade with green eyes in my house, heard voices from above (which they call schizoprenic), deja-vu's ,demonic/hell screaming voices from my senheizer headphones the demon telling he needed bodies , and weird dreams about paranormal stuff

believe it or not this is what i have been trough i'm 20 years now.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What is everyones thoughts on Shadow People? I have had a few encounters when I was younger. You can check out my story herewww.newsmonkey.co...

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNKNOWNPURPLE

Yes i have seen much paranormal stuff 2.

Flying disk 25 meters of the ground, Flying star trek plane with blue light turbines, black shade with green eyes in my house, heard voices from above (which they call schizoprenic), deja-vu's ,demonic/hell screaming voices from my senheizer headphones the demon telling he needed bodies , and weird dreams about paranormal stuff

believe it or not this is what i have been trough i'm 20 years now.

Welcome to the thread, Unknownpurple.

I am no doctor, so I can't tell you your problems aren't caused by a mental issue, but I have read so many stories where I truly believe that schizophrenia is caused by possession of an evil spirit.
Would you be willing to have an exorcism? If so, let me know and I'll give you the name of someone who can help you.

I've seen shows and read stories about people with schizophrenia having this done, and once the evil spirit is removed, they are perfectly fine afterward. Wouldn't it be great to be able to rid yourself of all this spiritual trauma?

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cedwards

Welcome to the thread, Cedwards.

WOW! How frightening!

I've only seen one shadow being, but I don't know if it fits into the category of "shadow people", or not; there is a difference in the two.
I've heard Amy Allen ( a medium) say that some shadow figures are actually the dead spirits of humans that have learned how to make themselves "appear" as shadow figures, or anything they like, to scare people out of their (former) home.
But then, there are other shadow beings that fit into a class all their own, called shadow people.

No one knows for sure where they come from. Some say they are demons while others think they are ETs.
Whatever they are, they are evil. "Shadow People" will literally suck the life out of people while they sleep, and over time, cause heart attacks and other health issues which lead to death if the people don't get away from them.

I'm happy to hear that you moved out of the house!
That feeling you have that remains with you could just be PTS. It might help to get some counseling to help you deal with what you went through. But don't go to a psychologist. The "professionals" would just throw a bunch of chemicals in your body and tell you you're crazy. Find a minister or some type of paranormal professional that can help you deal with your experience.
It may help you just talking about it here. I know this thread has been great therapy for a lot of us, just getting it out there and talking with others that understand.

Here are a couple of threads on ATS that discuss shadow people. Reading other's experiences and contacting them may help. ( I see you have yours on a web page. It looks good.
)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you find peace soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I once used a Oujia board with two other friends. It was fun, although Im not entirely conviced we actually made contact with anything. I believe it was our collective subconscious. The board spelled out that it was a Civil War soldier that died after the war. When we asked for a name it spelled out something silly and playful.

Ive seen shadow figures on two seperate occassions. The first was in the morning during my work commute while driving a couple of years ago. It was out of the corner of my eye, off in the distance near some trees. At first I thought it was some sort of weird shade from the trees, but I looked straight at it, it appeared to be hovering and I felt it was watching me.

More recently, I was laying in bed waiting for sleep in the dark, and I could see at least three floating shapes hovering over me, shifting around me. At first I felt a fight or flight reaction, but after a few moments I was more fascinated than scared. Wondering if this was real or an illusion. I figured it was my mind playing tricks on me, as in my brain filling in the gaps in the dark. I have experimented with hallucinogens in the past and this felt similar, except I didnt take any.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I dont think i have evil spirits in me.

Im a christian-orthodox and i pray often.

I just receive visions )

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Amphoreus
I once used a Oujia board with two other friends. It was fun, although Im not entirely conviced we actually made contact with anything. I believe it was our collective subconscious. The board spelled out that it was a Civil War soldier that died after the war. When we asked for a name it spelled out something silly and playful.

Ive seen shadow figures on two seperate occassions. The first was in the morning during my work commute while driving a couple of years ago. It was out of the corner of my eye, off in the distance near some trees. At first I thought it was some sort of weird shade from the trees, but I looked straight at it, it appeared to be hovering and I felt it was watching me.

More recently, I was laying in bed waiting for sleep in the dark, and I could see at least three floating shapes hovering over me, shifting around me. At first I felt a fight or flight reaction, but after a few moments I was more fascinated than scared. Wondering if this was real or an illusion. I figured it was my mind playing tricks on me, as in my brain filling in the gaps in the dark. I have experimented with hallucinogens in the past and this felt similar, except I didnt take any.

Don't be too quick to think it wasn't a real spirit coming through the Oujia board. That thing lurking in the trees could have been what you released during your "game".

I've seen those black things hovering over me when I close my eyes, but not with them open. I think it's something with the eyes that happens sometimes, but I don't know what.
If I had my eyes open like you did I really don't know how I would have reacted. We don't know until we experience it for ourselves.

Good to see you back here. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I dont think i have evil spirits in me.

Im a christian-orthodox and i pray often.

I just receive visions )

Okay then.
I hope someday this evil will leave you alone and you will find peace.
Don't ever allow your faith to become weak, or these things will take you over.

Thanks for replying to my post.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I had this dream couple nights ago i saw 5 black/grey statues in a circle and in the middle of the circle was a man but he had his back turned to me and was type of muscular/sportsmen i only saw his back and some sort of black Horns(like a burned branch style horns) on his head. i looked right in the eye of one of the 5 statues it was a woman with a crown and it felt like the statue watched me. this was in a dark place but the lightning came from the dark floor which was shiny. and there was also a women standing near to the circle doing some type of ritual.

the other statues i do not remember wel. the statues were the size of a normal human

never had this type of dream
any ideas?

edit on 2-4-2015 by UNKNOWNPURPLE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I have:
Experienced premonitions from a young age.
Seen dozens of ufos, some in clear daylight (cylinder shape moving slowly) others sit in the sky like a star then suddenly move.
Hear a strange vibrating/rotating noise outside my windows late at night. Sounds like something is right there but always too scared to look.
Seen a figure of a young girl at the bottom of the bed in a house built in the 1700s.
Cats collar inexplicably removed and laid out in a straight line with mirror in room smashed and cat shut in a drawer (no one else was in house).
Have asked for a 'sign' then five minutes later when walking outside find a small square of paper with the word 'sign' written on it.
Had a lot of activity in a house i was soon to move out of after some traumatic events; heard whispering voice in my ear, phoned a friend as was unnerved, voice whispered 'hiya' into the phone, friend heard too. Taps turned on during the night and flooded kitchen and hall twice. Windows pushed open so wide that i would have to hang out building to get them open so wide. Horrible, creepy elf-like laughter (very loud) came from a room (heard by 3 people) no explanation.
Have also saw a wooden mask move and turn into what looked like an evil pixie spirit. This was also witnessed by a 2nd person and we both yelled out simultaneously when it transformed.
Saw what looked like an animal spirit guide right next to my bed, tiger yawning in my face then faded into the gloom.
Things constantly go missing in my house then reappear in the very places i looked...
Have many more but would be here all day.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

Yes, there is a lot of symbolism in that dream. I just woke up, so let me get my brain to working with some coffee, then I'll work on this.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: daftpink

I have:
Experienced premonitions from a young age.
Seen dozens of ufos, some in clear daylight (cylinder shape moving slowly) others sit in the sky like a star then suddenly move.
Hear a strange vibrating/rotating noise outside my windows late at night. Sounds like something is right there but always too scared to look.

Sounds like a UFO is visiting you outside your window. While some don't make any noise at all, I have heard others say that they heard a vibrating noise coming from them. I guess it depends on what type of UFO it is.

Seen a figure of a young girl at the bottom of the bed in a house built in the 1700s.

This is pretty common in old houses, especially for people like yourself who have psychic abilities. The fact that you have premonitions tells me you are "in tune" with the spiritual world, which would allow you to see "the dead" when they come around if they want you to see them. You were in the "right state of mind", that place we go when we are relaxed waiting for sleep.
This was probably a girl who used to live there wondering who is sleeping in her bed.

Cats collar inexplicably removed and laid out in a straight line with mirror in room smashed and cat shut in a drawer (no one else was in house).

Whoa!!! This sounds like an evil spirit, be it a human spirit, or non-human!! Any spirit that has the capability of manipulating physical matter is highly advanced and can be dangerous, if it chooses to be.

Mirrors can be portals into the spirit world. I'm wondering if the spirit broke the mirror when it came through, or as it was trying to leave. I have no other explanation for why the mirror would be shattered.
Apparently, it didn't like cats! Or else, it was taking something you love and showing you what it could do to frighten you. It could have been trying to scare you enough to make you move from the house, or just to get some fear from you to feed off of.
That's spooky!

Have asked for a 'sign' then five minutes later when walking outside find a small square of paper with the word 'sign' written on it.

Here's your sign! (Do you remember when that was a popular saying? Ha!) Awesome!

Had a lot of activity in a house i was soon to move out of after some traumatic events; heard whispering voice in my ear, phoned a friend as was unnerved, voice whispered 'hiya' into the phone, friend heard too. Taps turned on during the night and flooded kitchen and hall twice. Windows pushed open so wide that i would have to hang out building to get them open so wide. Horrible, creepy elf-like laughter (very loud) came from a room (heard by 3 people) no explanation.
Have also saw a wooden mask move and turn into what looked like an evil pixie spirit. This was also witnessed by a 2nd person and we both yelled out simultaneously when it transformed.

Is this the same house where all the other activity took place? If not, then you are just a paranormal magnet. This means you are attracting spirits to you because you are so psychic. They see you shining like a beacon in the dark and come running!
You need to learn how to control your abilities because right now they seem to be attracting a lot chaotic activity from spirits around you. (Or were at that time.)
Research the different kinds of rituals you can do to close the portal door, and also learn how to overcome your fear. Once the fear is gone the spirits won't have any reason to come to you because they won't have anything to feed from.

Saw what looked like an animal spirit guide right next to my bed, tiger yawning in my face then faded into the gloom.
Things constantly go missing in my house then reappear in the very places i looked...
Have many more but would be here all day.

Oh! I love tigers! I think my animal totem is a cat too. Cats flock to my house all the time. Just when I think I've gotten rid of all the strays, here come more. I've had a cat in my life for as long as I can remember; I LOVE cats.

Maybe your animal guide was showing himself to you to let you know he is there protecting you from all the bad stuff in that place. That's pretty awesome!

Welcome to the thread. Those are fantastic stories! I'm sorry you have gone through such frightening experiences, but everything happens for a reason. It is for our learning and developing our spiritual abilities to overcome our fear, and beat the demons that try to defeat us.

I hope you come back with more, or give feedback when you wish.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Okay... this doesn't sound good! It sounds like an evil spirit. If you or your mom still live there, it is time to get rid of this thing! If you don't know how or need help, I have friends that I will put you in contact with. Just holler at me.

I look forward to hearing about the UFO story.

Yeah we're still here, will be for a long time. I'm not sold it's "evil" yet. Just not enough activity. I have a voice recorder I try to use to communicate with my father, that might have stirred whatever it is up. In any case I can't even get it a EVP, I want more evidence before I lean between playful/pranks to evil. I really appreciate your input though, it's great to have a reply.

When my mom was growing up she was moved all around because her parents were in the army. So she lived on plenty of different bases. One base she lived in Germany was VERY haunted she said. They even refused to open some of the rooms even with a lack of space because of the activity. In her apartment she would see the stove burners go on/off, cupboards opening, lights on/off and she got locked out on the balcony. She said now she'd be scared witless but then she was just angry being locked out (typical teenager!). She yelled at the ghost but it made no difference, she was on that balcony for hours before her parents came home!

She said she would hear music a lot in that apartment. She'd be in the living room reading, and hear music and low chatter, almost like a party is being held in the back room. Of course going back there all the noise would stop. Her baby sister slept in there, and she didn't cry much, even with people in the apartment hearing music when they're not around there.

When she was younger, around 7 or 8, she lived in Nova Scotia (Canada). On a base there her and 2 sisters went to ice skate on a pond just on the edge. This was at night. She says they were skating, and then there was a bright light. Then over an hour passed and she was sitting in the snow beside the ice, dazed. There were people yelling for her, they sent a search team out to find her because her 2 sisters ran and said she was gone. All she remembers is a bright light. So typical abduction story I guess. The army wanted to question mom more but I guess my grandfather got them to back off.

I often wonder if we're still being abducted because I read/watch on TV that it likes to stick with families. I only seen a UFO once so who knows.
edit on 2-4-2015 by Horrorfan1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I've been seeing while home, a lot more flickers in the corners of my eyes and sometimes in other places now too. I could have sworn I was told an injured girl woke up and then I got an email from someone I recently contacted via email that she woke up. I was wondering about the extent of her injuries wondering did someone tell me she had a plate in her leg? I could not remember any physical person telling me. I read later she had a plate in her leg. I was hoping her injuries were not that bad. I'm wondering if my possible pyschic abilities are attracting a number of ghosts. So far I haven't seen anything moving in my house so they are behaving

themselves but it might make me feel less like I might be going crazy. My Facebook account the other day was suggesting I become friends with a dead girl and some of her friends plus some girls I knew nothing about but maybe that is not paranormal. Maybe that was just Facebook seeing connections. I went to a funding page to help pay for medical expenses. Next thing I know I see suggested friend and it was her. I clicked on her in Facebook to confirm I met her. Yep. Then I saw her friends. I wondered if I knew them or had met them. I can't remember everyone very well.

Facebook pictures helped a lot with jarring my memory. I realized I had met both. I noticed one girl lived in the same city as me and the other two were pretty close. I even wondered if one of the dead was a girl who kept standing beside me in one club. I can not remember. Facebook just had to put all of them at the top of a suggested friend list even though all I did was look to see if I knew them. Someone must have modified settings today because they dissapeared off the top of the list. That was a relief because it seems disturbing for Facebook to suggest I become friends with a dead girl and her friends. On the other hand if someone wanted to haunt me or play a game with me for April fools day. A ghost got me good.

I'm not sure how comfortable I am with attempting to contact unseen entities living with me. I was always told you shouldn't do things like that but I already have interacted a little bit in years past. It actually went so far as to see distortions in the air right in front of me and to slightly feel someone or something gently touching me. I was thinking this is not normal. That was several months ago since the last time though. Maybe someone I once knew?

Of course I can't tell any of this to the people affected or her friends because they might just think of me as a creepy stalker not knowing anything about me. I'm glad this web site is here so I can talk about it to someone. It's possible you can have no contact apparently with someone but if you view someone's Facebook page and Facebook sees that plus they live nearby, they will shoot up to the top of your suggested friend list even if you only wondered if you knew them or were curious.

extra note. Sled I'm starting to think you might fall asleep and wake up at odd hours like I do on occassion.

edit on 3/4/15 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I had this dream couple nights ago i saw 5 black/grey statues in a circle and in the middle of the circle was a man but he had his back turned to me and was type of muscular/sportsmen i only saw his back and some sort of black Horns(like a burned branch style horns) on his head. i looked right in the eye of one of the 5 statues it was a woman with a crown and it felt like the statue watched me. this was in a dark place but the lightning came from the dark floor which was shiny. and there was also a women standing near to the circle doing some type of ritual.

the other statues i do not remember wel. the statues were the size of a normal human

never had this type of dream
any ideas?

Our dreams are reflections of ourselves or issues in our daily life that need to be worked out.
Based on that, your dream seems to show a ritual of some kind that keeps repeating.

This indicates you have a habit that you need to break; a pattern is repeating itself in your daily life...it's a cycle, indicated by the circle the statues are standing in; you are going around in circles in some situation in you life.

The five statues could represent people that you feel a lack of communication with. They are inflexible, unyielding, and going nowhere.
The woman with the crown symbolizes she is successful and prestigious.
Whom in your life do you feel would fit into this category? You feel she is watching you. Could it be your mother or a mother figure?

I feel the man in the middle is you, looking out at these inflexible people. The horns represent conflict and confrontation; you are at odds with these people.
Do you see yourself as strong in some areas, be it physical, mental, or emotional? You could be using his muscular build to symbolize other areas of yourself that are strong.

The darkness of the area signifies failure in some work that you are attempting. Darkness is synonymous with ignorance, the subconscious, evil, death, and fear of the unknown.
In this particular dream, I think it shows a lack of knowledge to know how to deal with the situation that continues to go around in circles with no end in sight; you have insufficient information to make a clear decision.
The fact that there was some light coming up into the area indicates you will overcome your failures.

Does this apply to any issues in your life at the present?

If not, then maybe you were remote viewing on the devil and his witches during one of their rituals.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Really? That's fascinating! I wonder if your mom went under hypnosis what she would remember?

I've also heard that they (UFOs) stick with the family. She could be one of their "experiments" and they are keeping tabs on her.
What about you? Have you ever had any missing time? (I don't recall without going back to your earlier post.)

Since you don't sense this to be evil, maybe it's "them"... watching.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Awsome precognitive abilities OTH.

I think the thing with Facebook was probably an April's Fool joke to be honest.

Thanks for sharing. My cat is demanding my lap, so I have to cut this reply short.
Have a good night, and thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join