It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: Horrorfan1985

Really? That's fascinating! I wonder if your mom went under hypnosis what she would remember?

I've also heard that they (UFOs) stick with the family. She could be one of their "experiments" and they are keeping tabs on her.
What about you? Have you ever had any missing time? (I don't recall without going back to your earlier post.)

Since you don't sense this to be evil, maybe it's "them"... watching.

Yeah my mom would never do that! I joked about it once with her and she swore she never would, she's just too scared to know what really happen. She said when the book "Communion" by Whitely Strieber came out the cover freaked the hell out of her, like she seen that face before. I read a lot of "abductees" were terrified of that cover. I never had missing time, I checked when I seen the UFO. But I mean they could of got me when I was younger or sleeping or just telling my mind not to notice. Who knows how advanced they are!

I love everything paranormal. I really want to get some concrete EVPs, maybe in the summer I'll go to some run down barns that around my area. Maybe I can get something there. Has anyone here got any voices on tape?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Horrorfan1985
I feel the same way... I don't want to know. LOL

Just be careful capturing EVPs. Opening up that door can be... well... terrifying!
Say a prayer for protection anytime you intend to contact the spirit world because you don't know what might come through.
And tell the spirits they can't come with you when you leave the area.

My niece caught a voice once when she and her family went to an old graveyard during their vacation last year. She made a thread about it and included the audio, but I can't seem to locate it now.

Come back and let us know if you capture anything.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Hello,

Yeah i believe that certain people have different levels of awareness or are focused on certain things that allow them to be more open and susceptible to certain energies.

I'm 21 and i've heard numerous ghosts mostly screaming at me or one time i was in bed and i heard in the deepest voice on could think of "Muhahahaha" from behind me and i froze solid. I walked in to my kitchen around the age of 16 and felt a presence behind me so heavy i couldn't really explain it but i shot my head around and it moved quick, it turned into a black blur and was as tall as the ceiling, it must have felt i perceived it and skedaddled quick time.

I've astral projected a few times and had alot of lucid dreams which would be walking through the realm of my subconscious. I can remove my head aches and other things but thats just from philosophical thinking and believing i can remove them but i dont know what genre that would be under.

I imagine it would be a little more confusing if i didnt read books or have the internet to look into these phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisdomer

Welcome to the thread, Wisdomer.

Do you still live in the same place where you saw the black figure and heard the voice? If that is all that has happened in the last 5 years, then I would say it's just a human ghost trying to scare you out of there.
Has anything at all happened other than these two things? If not, then just ignore it, or tell it to leave you alone or else you will have it removed! And be strong and firm when you tell it.

Did you have this black thing in your house before you astral projected, or did it start later?
People can bring spirits back with them when they travel out in the astral plane. I'm just wondering if this is what happened.
We all have OBEs during our sleep sometimes, but I think we are naturally protected by our guides and angels then. They come to get us when we need to "sit down for a chat" on the other side during sleep. I'm not sure that's the case when we leave the body when we choose it ourselves.
Always ask your guides and angels to protect you when you choose to have an OBE at will.
But you didn't say whether this was during your sleep, or something you were trying to make happen, so, if it was during sleep, I don't think this thing hitch-hiked a ride back here with you; it was already there.

Thank you for sharing with us. Always nice to see new faces on the thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So spirits can travel back with you even if you only did astral travel in your sleep?
I'm wondering if I did something bad telling a spirit that what it was doing today felt good. I felt some gentle sensations against my skin but it felt good and decided to communicate. I thought the spirits were already communicating with me on a level I don't quite understand, maybe the thoughts that pop up in my mind.
I've been thinking I have multiple ghosts living with me. maybe communicating via telepathy?
Is that even possible? That would be interesting if the thoughts that pop up in my head are not all my own but coming from other sources. Maybe I have so many thoughts it's starting to drive me a bit crazy.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

No, I don't think spirits can hitch a ride if you have an OBE during sleep. It's when you do it intentionally while awake that they can come back through the portal with you. I may be wrong, but I've never read anything about them coming through when we are called out by our guides during sleep.

Yes, absolutely, ghosts can manipulate your thoughts. Why do you think there are so many suicides after people who seem to be perfectly fine beforehand move into a haunted house with evil spirits?
They can also cause people to become angry and do things they wouldn't normally do.

Be careful.

edit on 4/4/2015 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think I'll be fine. If I really do have at least one spirit with me, it has been with me a long time. Not being 100 percent sure is a sign that if I do have a spirit, it or she is not bothering me very much.

Although I did wonder why the termite guy called me on a day I took off and came by and said they could do a no charge termite treatment around my house. I thought they were going to wait until next year to do that with the contract I have with them. Could someone have whispered in someone's ear? I wasn't even going to be home until I decided to take the day off about a week ago. I heard there is a spiritual battle taking place all the time. It's nice to think I have someone on my side.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

thx for the review, yeah it was a weird dream.

i often dream about weird stuff, last night about a plane crash before my eyes in the water and almost got hit while walking on the beach.

that woman with the crown could represent some1 succesfull of my life and could be my mom. thanks for the answer

edit on 7-4-2015 by UNKNOWNPURPLE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

Well, I'm not saying that IS the answer. It has to mean something to you. You have to answer who it is that could fill that role in your life.

Did the rest of it apply to your situation?

edit on 4/7/2015 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

yes it fits to my life,

thanks for your review.

could you awenser my other question?

i once saw a flying ufo disk with my buddies,we were standing near a school i dont know how but somehow after we saw it we did not talk about it like nothing has happend. But if i ask my buddie(S) about it, they do remember and sometimes we talk hours about it.
We were talking about it and my friends Uncle which saw the same flying disk while he was at home ( could be the same day ) told us the same details about the flying disk. he lives nearby where we saw it.

It was a real Flying disk with a shiny grey color maybe 50meters of the ground in the clear sky.
i think it was like 7-15 meter wide maybe more
once i saw it i jumped on a picknick table and started screaming to my friends LOOK ABOVE!!
my mobile phone pixels were crashed at that moment and it looked like the ufo starred at us and move towards us and then dissapeard in a flash.

How can i know if i were abducted?
next day i didnt remember nothing, after a few days i told my friends do you remember this?
and they said yeah almost forgot about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I will reply when l get up this afternoon. I'm in bed now.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is completely serious.

When I was 14 I done a ouiji board and asked for a name, the glass moved and spelled moloch! I didn't think anything of it, until 15 years later I looked him up and found out who moloch was! I think I am possessed by him... I was shocked to read about moloch worship as Ive never been evil and am just your average guy... I think I have an exciting life ahead of me but I don't feel like being evil... do you have any contacts or any advice u could give me?

(this isn't about whether or not I have moloch, Im sure I am possessed by him that's not the debate)

Oh and I have seen him a couple of times, once when I was awake and once when I was asleep. He looks more like a monkey than an owl or a bit like a bull mouth with owl eyes.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

When I was 14 I done a ouiji board and asked for a name, the glass moved and spelled moloch! I didn't think anything of it, until 15 years later I looked him up and found out who moloch was! I think I am possessed by him... I was shocked to read about moloch worship as Ive never been evil and am just your average guy... I think I have an exciting life ahead of me but I don't feel like being evil... do you have any contacts or any advice u could give me?

(this isn't about whether or not I have moloch, Im sure I am possessed by him that's not the debate)

Oh and I have seen him a couple of times, once when I was awake and once when I was asleep. He looks more like a monkey than an owl or a bit like a bull mouth with owl eyes.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234

How many threads are you going to copy and paste this in to? Why don't you stick to the thread you created about this, which is 100% identical to what you've posted here?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The only way to know for sure if you were abducted is to go under hypnotherapy. Did you have any missing time after seeing this UFO? That would be a good indicator right there.

Sorry I didn't answer this morning. I was on my mobile phone and the letters are so small, it makes it hard to type; plus, I didn't have my glasses with me to see the small letters.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Hello, Gell1234. Welcome to the thread. You can post here, or in any other thread as often as you like. You are searching for an answer, so that is a good way to get your message seen, in my opinion.

Yes, contact Gavin Canavan: www.facebook.com...
This is his Facebook address. He is wonderful and will help you any way he can free of charge, and he does it over Skype; no need to be in the same place with you.
There is also Jerry Williams on Facebook: www.facebook.com... He is the one who trained Gavin, so he is also good. I'm not sure about his payment policy, but I don't think he charges anything.

I hope you get the help you need. If these two can't help, I don't know what to tell you, other than to read this article:
www.newciv.org...

Come back and let me know how it goes!

edit on 4/7/2015 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

yes there were missing time,

al of the sudden the sun went down and we walked to a another spot.
2 of my friends went home and another friend of mine was stil with me.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

If you go under hypnosis, make sure you get a good therapist that is trained well in hypnotism. You don't want someone that will "lead" your answers.
Do you know of any in your area?

With that much missing time, I would say the chances are that you were abducted. Sorry man!

But, hey, we can look at the positive side. Maybe they took you aboard and told you the secrets to the Universe or something!
You may hold knowledge that the rest of us don't.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

ye i know they are here<
i live in the netherlands i saw it here not much people encountered a real ufo
but if they told me secrets of the universe they didnt want for you to know it so i could not tell you only act like

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So, are you going to check about doing the hypnosis? If so, PLEASE come back and share what you remember. If you don't want to put it in this forum, send me a personal message.

Good luck!!

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join