It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm just curious if anyone has ever used older apps like ghost radar. I just downloaded it and I occassionally see a red dot and a female face. Is that common? I actually for a few minutes got a message with no paranormal activity detected. I think the app might be fake or playing with me. The dots are always right next to me. That doesn't seem right. I'm just curious. Maybe I have female ghosts all over me. I enjoy real live females better. They have a better feel to them.

Lol, one time the app even had voices. I think the app might be fake but I do not know why I had two dots on the screen all the time around me and then after the team I watched lst, all the dots left, I'd like to hear more voiced on the app. Anyone know how to manipulate the app? I think I hav more ghosts than the app is lacking up on.
edit on 27/3/15 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: CaptainTwig
a reply to: angelicnurse10
Have you ever tried commanding the shadows to leave you alone? It works for many people. Just like childhood bullies, dark entities will leave you alone if you show them you've had enough and use your spiritual strength to fight them.

Good to see you again, Captain!

And that is some more good advice, Angel. Always stand up to negative spirits. You are stronger than them. Believe it, and be firm!

Thanks Cap!

No problem, sorry if I stole your thunder.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainTwig

No problem!!
I have always asked the members here to jump in with feedback when they feel they can help.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

I think most of the free ones are fake. I had a couple on my phone when I first bought it, but deleted them. No way was that stuff real.

I think you probably have to pay for the one's that might be real. My niece caught some EVPs with an app she has on hers. The name is "Paranormal recorder", and it only costs $1.99. As far as an app that allows you to see them, I'm sure you would need some really expensive equipment before it could be real. Just use your camera. It will capture any ghost you have lurking around.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hello,
It took me a few months to work my way through this impressive thread, reading every 300+ pages. I'm fascinated by people's paranormal stories, lots I believe, few I don't. I know it's almost hypocritical to say I don't believe in something and then say I believe in ghosts, but there are few that are just not my thing. Guardian angels, telekinesis and seeing the future in dreams are all categories I just can't get behind. You can make almost any abstract image from your mind into a future event if you try hard enough, and the others, well I guess I just can't get there on religion and mind powers.

But the thread is simply amazing, hearing so many wonderful stories from so many people. I don't really know where to start. In August 2011 I was diagnosed with testicular cancer, and it spread up to my organs. It created a rather large turmor that had to be removed and left spots. I've had 4 major surgeries over the last few years and from complications am still unable to work or really return to a normal life. In 2012 my father was diagnosed with rectal cancer and he died only 3 months later in April. I don't know how many times my mother and I tried to communicate with him, we just can't. Ouija boards, voice recorder and other methods like asking for noises just bring nothing. He was a stern non believer in life so maybe some souls/spirits just don't have the energy or are simply gone and can't communicate. I try at least once a week with a recorder or talking and haven't got squat.

My biggest paranormal experience was around 2002 or so when a friend and I were hanging out. About 2 or 3 hundred metres from my house is a graveyard (yes my father is there) and we were walking by it and decided to stop on the steps for a minute. The steps face a potato field that stretches a good distance before woods. At the tree line we seen a shining light, this was around dusk so we thought nothing really of it. We look away and not even 2 minutes later I look back across and the ship is literally almost above us. It was able to travel a pretty impressive distance and hover near us without so much as a sound.

The ship was triangle-shape, with lights on each corner on the bottom. It was larger than a commercial jet, but sleek. I didn't see the top of it or windows, just the bottom. It hovered there. Then I did something I regret to this day, I ran like a baby! My friend and I booted it back to my house where we rain upstairs to the window. It was now over my neighbour's house across the street, hovering there. Like it was watching us. I'm positive we didn't lose time to best of my knowledge. I sometimes wonder what would of happen if we didn't run. The ship was amazing, no sound emitting at all. As we were watching it took off at a great speed and was gone from view within 10 seconds. The only person who believes me is my mom, who had her own encounter with a UFO and ghosts.

I'll get to my mom's stories in another post if any one is interested. As for ghosts, I did see one. I used to house sit at my grandfather's on Friday night when he would go out with his girlfriend at a dance and stay over. I stayed at his house to feed his 2 dogs and watch TV. One night, this was probably when I was 17 or 18, so at least 11 or 12 years ago, I stayed in the downstairs bedroom which was my grandmother. Late in her life she had to stay downstairs cause she broke her hip twice. I'm still not sure if I was dozing or in full dream but I sat up fast. And there in the door way was my grandmother. It wasn't comforting to me, I was terrified. She sorta just watched me for a few seconds and disappeared. I moved to the couch and never slept in there again. Never had another incident there and I regretably never told my grandfather about it.

I'm a huge ghost believer. I watch all the shows, have tons of books on it and try to get voices with my recorder. I might of got one but it's just too faint to call it a voice. It still bugs me I can't communicate with my father. But I do feel uneasy in my bedroom at night. A lot of time between 1 and 4 AM I'll feel so uneasy I'll turn my TV on mute. Like having a TV on will stop a ghost! But it makes me feel better. I swear I think I see things out of the corner out of my eyes, shadows. Sometimes to the left of my bed across the room on the walls/in closet or to the right where it'd be directly on the wall or above me on the ceiling.

A few times I have heard a woman's voice. First I was dozing and she said "Hello." I jumped up and said "Hello??". I thought it was my mom calling me at first. The next she said "what's going on here?" when I was just on my laptop. I also heard my mom's voice call me loud and clear and it wasn't her. My mom sometimes hears my voice call her out really loud but it's not me. Almost like something is having fun mimicing.

Ok, didn't think it'd be this long of a first post. I'll follow more up later, thank you everyone for your stories.
edit on 27-3-2015 by Horrorfan1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I did pay a dollar for the ghost app. Seems possibly broken, the last two times I tried it, it picked up nothing. Of course that makes me wonder, what sets it off?

Interesring post above^. I've read that a number of the triangular ufo's might be reverse engineered US military TRB1's military spacecraft. If you search this site for trb1, I think you'll find information. As far as other ufo's, I would stay clear of them because there have been many reports of some people suffering radation burns and having other lifetime medical problems due to exposure. It's my opinion that some of those aliens did not have our equivalent of the US EPA when building their ships. It might be like walking up to an open and leaking nuclear reactor or walking up to a fall out zone.

Ok, maybe it was trb3 not 1, link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28/3/15 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The ghost sensor app is spooky when I hear a noise to my left, turn on the app, then it picks up a dot on my left and I hear a voice talking to me. I had a hard time understanding what the ghost was saying. I definitely heard me at the end of the talking. very interesting. Makes me curious if I really could be a ghost magnet.

I'll have to see if the ghost app picks up anything when I see something.

Added note. I definitely think the app is fake. I found a mode that always detects ghosts and they occassionally talk. Saying stuff like she wants to take me with her but I am hearing other sentences. The curses are alive I think I heard. I guess they could have programmed the app with a bunch of ghostly phrases.
Supposedly the app picks up quantum fluctuations but I have to wonder, how?
It sounds entertaining.

The app must be programmed with a lot of phrases. Please save me seemed out of place. maybe not. The one that said I am with my lover seemed odd too. Then there are the classic ones to scare people like I want to go to hell and take you with me idiot. Oh well. I can tell it's fake because I think the ghosts could carry on a conversation if real.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Horrorfan1985

Welcome to the thread, Horrorfan1985.
Your username tells me you are in the right place.

I'm thrilled to know that some people out there in "lurksville" are actually reading this entire thread. I figured it would take several months to get through the entire thing, and you just verified that for me.

My hat's off to you for hanging in there.

As far as not believing everything people share... that's understandable.
Some things are just extremely hard to believe if you haven't experienced it yourself. Most everything the members have shared here, I have experienced... not all, but most. That helps me to understand what they are going through, and try to offer some answers, or point them in the right direction.

Now, there ARE a few that I've had a problem believing too, but I'm still here to offer support, even if it's just an ear.
Talking about it is great therapy. Some people have kept their stories bottled up inside all their life so others wouldn't think they were crazy.
I can tell you from personal experience that putting it out there is such a huge release!! The fact that we are anonymous here allows us to express what we have kept hidden all our life, in some cases. Now, we don't have to any longer.

But, I digress... I got carried away... sorry.

I really don't know why some people can make contact with their family, while others can't. To give you an answer for that would be purely speculation; I just don't have an answer why your dad won't come through.
I wonder if a medium would be able to contact him. Have you ever thought about trying that?
Also, sometimes they will leave little clues, but they are so faint, people don't even notice, or they brush it off as coincidence. Things like a simple light flickering, or a favorite song of your dad's coming on the radio when you're there to hear it.
Or, it could even be in the form of a butterfly, or bird that hangs around. So many things are overlooked simply because we aren't paying attention to the signs.

That is an awesome experience you had with the UFO... don't have to convince me on that one being true!

I'm glad you DID run back inside! This was during a time when many abductions were taking place. So who knows, maybe you would have been beamed aboard if you had stayed there.

At least, you got to see it, so you know they are real.

That's too bad that your grandmother frightened you. She probably just wanted to spend some time with you, but when she saw that she scared you, she left.
You know what? She could have warned your dad not to make contact with you because she figured it would scare you. Just throwing that out there because it popped in my head as a possibility. Still... pay attention for any small signs from him.

I swear I think I see things out of the corner out of my eyes, shadows. Sometimes to the left of my bed across the room on the walls/in closet or to the right where it'd be directly on the wall or above me on the ceiling.

Well, this could also be him. You're letting your fear prevent you from allowing him to make contact.
But, just in case it's not him, say a prayer for protection, with the image of the white ball/bubble surrounding you. Know beyond a shadow of a doubt in your heart that anything evil will not be able to penetrate its walls. This will help reduce your fear.
And if it's not him, it won't be able to harm you, as long as you are strong.
I won't tell you to be firm and order it away, in case it is your dad. You should know, one way or the other, soon. If it's not him, then you can tell it to leave... firmly!

A few times I have heard a woman's voice. First I was dozing and she said "Hello." I jumped up and said "Hello??". I thought it was my mom calling me at first. The next she said "what's going on here?" when I was just on my laptop.

Was it the voice, or your mom who said, "What's going on here?" I need clarification.
If this isn't your grandmother, then it would seem that you have a ghost trying to make contact. As long as nothing bad happens, leave her alone; she's probably just stuck there for whatever reason.
If things start to "go south", tell her she must leave! If that doesn't work, do a cleansing with sage and prayer, or bring in a clergyman to do a blessing on the house.
Same thing applies to the male voice your mom is hearing. But...could it be your dad?

I appreciate you sharing your experiences with us, and I look forward to hearing more.

edit on 3/28/2015 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Instead of editing my last post again, I'll just say some of those programmed phrases sound odd. Phrases like I am bothering your mother and one I just heard said if you help me I will and then I couldn't underhand the rest. It would be nice to find out a list of all phrases in the program for the app for ghost sensors and what was not in the app. For now I guess I will entertain myself listening to all the ghost gossip.

I just heard "I am a happy ghost."I think she likes me. whoever programmed all these phrases into the app had to be a bit weird. That doesn't sound scary at all.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Be careful opening that door, OTH. I will advise you the same as I do everyone... say a prayer for protection, imagining the ball of white light surrounding you, and call on your angels to guard against evil spirits coming through.
Sounds like something bad is taunting you. Not good!!

ETA: I just read your edited addition. No, I would say those are implanted. But, that one saying it was messing with your mother, and the next one sound like something to be concerned about. Doesn't hurt to take precautions, either way.

edit on 3/28/2015 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Don't know if obe's come under paranormal experience or encounter.

Good to see you again too, Nochzwei.

Of course Orbs count as paranormal.
Do you have a story you'd like to share? We are all ears!
No I was talking about out of body experiences akin to astral travel/projections or dreams where you can feel, smell touch and do various things

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Don't know if obe's come under paranormal experience or encounter.

I apologise for misreading your post, Nochzwei. My eyes were tired yesterday from lack of sleep.

But, yes, OBEs count as paranormal/spiritual. Do you have a story to share?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Ive lurked on this thread long enough. I figured its time to add to it. Also thanks to everyone else sharing their experiences on here. I feel that strange things happen to everyone, especially when we're younger, but we are conditioned to rationalize things that arent easily explainable as we grow older, and eventually we forget these experiences or phase them out of our memory.

Here are the most recent experiences that come to mind.

About a year and a half ago, I saw an old friend in a dream. We had been roommates several years ago during our early 20s, and eventually we both went our own ways. Life's journey. Years go by, and we found each other on social media so we now are back in touch. We live in seperate states so we dont actually reconnect so to speak, but we keep in touch from time to time. The times we do chat is online, and very sporadically.

So one night like any other, Im dreaming, and in my dream Im at a house. Its a party. People are drinking and having a good time except for him. I see him and he looks sad. Like something is on his mind. I try to talk to him, but it feels as if he turns away everytime I speak to him.

Upon waking, I remark to myself how dreams are random and strange. I hadnt talked to him in months so why would he randomly be in my dream of all people? To me sometimes a weird dream is just a weird dream so I just get up and start my day like any other. I return home from work, log on to the computer, and I notice a lot of people posting the same thing on his page. Which usually means its someone's birthday... or they have passed on. Turns out he perished in a car wreck the night before while I was asleep in a different time zone. I immediately searched the web in his area for news reports of the crash to make sure this was real. Sure enough, it was him.

I wouldnt have remembered this otherwise mundane dream if it werent for this grave revelation. You could say it was a coincidence, which is possible. Others would say it was his spirit saying farewell before he went into whatever awaits us.

I thought it was strange. I can still remember that dream vividly.

One more detail of significance on this story. We were both in a car accident together during the time we lived together. I crashed a car into a telephone pole while under the influence.(one of the absolute dumbest things Ive ever done in my life. Lesson learned) I was wearing my seatbelt, and he wasnt. I walked away without a scratch. He hit his head on the windshield. Minor concussion. We could have died. I think this event linked us together in some way. Im unsure if alcohol was related to his crash. My guess is maybe he wanted to give me a warning for the path I was on.

Typed more than I expected. I have some more I would like to share a bit later.
edit on 29-3-2015 by Amphoreus because: Typo

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Amphoreus

Welcome to the thread, Amphoreus.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

I definitely feel like it was him communicating with you while you were on the astral plane. I don't know why he would turn away from you though. Maybe he couldn't bring himself to say good-bye just yet. Or, maybe like you said, there was just a "connection" between the two of you that allowed you to visit him during the gathering of friends at his death.
I really don't know what else to say about this.

Thank you for sharing with us. I look forward to hearing more from you.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thank you for your feedback. I greatly appreciate your kind words. This was the first time I experienced anything like this. The timing of it seemed too on point to be pure coincidence. I feel it opened my eyes to more possibilities.

I have a few other things I may post tonight.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If your talking ghost and things of that nature i've definitely seen and felt some weird stuff. I haven't actually seen a ghost but i've been woken up on multiple occasions by someone touching me, but i know no one comes in my room because i sleep with my door locked. I dont know what is but i know the difference between a cover or something touching me and a human hand touching me

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rebellion7

Welcome to the thread, Rebellion.

Yes, being touched by unseen hands is pretty scary. How long has this been going on? Does it happen in just where you are now, or has it happened other places? Is the touch soft and gentle, or more like grabbing you? Do you remember any family member dying before this started?

The answer to these questions could help decipher whether this is a family member coming around you, or a protective spirit that lives in the house, or a mischievous little child messing with you.

Thanks for stopping in. Enjoy the thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I've lost a few family members and sometimes i do think it's 1 of them because most of the time its like a gentle rub on my hand or my shoulder but every now and again i wake up feeling a pressure on my chest like someone is pushing down on my chest but when i open my eyes the feelings is gone. This has been happening for about 4 yrs ever since i first astro projected. Side note astro projection is 1 of the hardest things I've ever tried to do and 1 of the few things i almost gave up on. I dont do it anymore tho because things began to get weird and a little scary
edit on 03/29/2015 by rebellion7 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply, it's much appreciated. The voice that said "what's going on here" was the female ghost. I think it's the same one my mom is hearing. Let me explain more in detail what's going on.

I hear her call me plain as day, and I go downstairs and she's watching TV or whatever and didn't call me. And she hears me yell for her, often when she's in bed, but happened in day too. If she doesn't get up, she'll hear it louder "MOM!!" like I'm hurt and really make her move. I believe something is having fun mimicking our voices. I don't know if it's a residue from me being sick for a few years and calling for her doing chemotherapy and all my bad times, or just a spirit having fun with us. I don't believe it's any family member.

Another experience my mom had recently, probably about a month ago now is a phone call. It was early in the morning, and she answered the call. She kept saying "hello?" and hearing faint voices in the background, almost like a call centre. Then after a couple more "hello" attempts she heard a laugh and a "hiiiii", a girl's voice, extremely creepy she said. She quickly hung up on the phone. The way her bedroom is that when she's laying down she can see out her door and into the kitchen. She witnessed the tap turn on full blast by itself. We also had a huge pile of floor tiles that were stacked for over a year get really thrown over. Not just fallen, but scattered far, the bang was huge. As we stood around it saying how scary it was, there was an equally loud bang downstairs. We ran down but couldn't find anything out of place.

Whew, again thanks for the reply. I still have a couple stories about my mom's UFO encounter when she was young and a ghost she lived with in a army base in Germany.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
By the way, the app I was using is completely fake in my opinion. It was entertaining for a while. I did hear a couple of phrases only twice. I get the feeling like I'm being watched. I was surprised on facebook last night when suggested friends popped up with the girl injured in the crash I mentioned earlier. I'm wondering what I keep seeing for a tiny fraction of second nearby me. It isn't just in my house anymore. Following me around. No one else noticed I believe. I see strange things on occasion. I do not feel threatened in any way. Someone on another site suggested I get a ouchi board. I'm not going there. I haven't heard anything good about it. By the way the app doesn't even work correctly half the time. It is supposed to display a message that no paranormal activity detected when two settings are turned off. Half the time it does not and continues on.

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join