It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MurphysOtherLagh

Good to see you again, MOL. Thanks for the bump.

Yes, I have been using my smart phone since January. It is really small, so even though I can check out ATS on it, I don't usually reply on the thread until I get home so I can use my desktop; the letters are so tiny on my phone, it's hard to hit the correct key. It's the smallest one I think they have on the market now.
I like that I can get apps and do things with it I don't do on my desktop, but I'm a little worried about the privacy and tracking issues I keep hearing about. I heard Google can even listen in on people's conversations!
I don't like that very much, but if they listen in on mine, they'll figure I'm some kind of nut case and move on to someone else, I suppose. LOL

I'm going to get an app that captures EVPs as soon as I go get a Visa card from Walmart. I don't want to use my debit card to make purchases on my phone. If I capture any ghosts that want to talk, I'll post it here. Maybe I'll be able to finally find out what the ghosts in my house want to tell me.

Thanks again for stopping in.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Would it seem odd to see a dust devil just stationary swirling around right next to the highway as you drive by? It was in the 40's I think and I don't remember ever seeing a dust devil when it's cool outside. Maybe it was just the wind swirling around. I barely had time to notice whatever I saw.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Was it a windy day? If so, then that wouldn't seem odd.
But, if the wind wasn't stirring, then that would be odd, indeed!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
When I was nineish(don't remember the specific year) I went on vacation with my family and had my first ever OBE. The feeling felt like I was being compressed into and atom and stretched to the size of the universe at the same time. Then something pulled me above the earth, i heard the thoughts of all the people, and i saw silver lines extending from all over the planet. I wanted to see where they went but i couldn't focus on anything but the voices. I couldn't make out anything, but i started to notice some were stopping, then more and more.

They finally died down enough for me to look to the earth and watch it being destroyed. It appeared to me that it was nukes, but i was obsessed with the military at a young age so that may have skewed the 'vision'. Anyways, the cords were disappearing too and eventually it was all quiet, i looked around to see i was alone and had the remnant of a silver cord in my possession. Then i woke up normally in the cabin we rented and it freaked me out because i didn't recognize it. I didn't sleep as i was scared #less. When the morning came and my family awoke they too were new to me. They were the same people but i saw them different. I told myself they couldn't know, as they would just call me a liar.

The second major one was on Jan 17 this year. I was playing Xbox and suddenly I fell through our dimension. I was alone at the bottom of dark ocean of knowledge(not dark knowledge, it was just dark). I could see a mountain in this ocean, it was giant yet tiny, and was split in half except for the peak. In the crack I could see myself, most of the image was the same dark as the ocean, but my eyes were glowing black(the source was white but it emitted black light). Also my hair obscured one eye but i could still see it somehow.

I hope these qualify as paranormal, sorry if it isn't. Btw, i only use this site on my phone(can't afford a computer) so im sorry for typos and grammatical errors too.
edit on 3/22/2015 by CaptainTwig because: left out the second story on accident, sorry

edit on 3/22/2015 by CaptainTwig because: added paragraphs

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainTwig

Welcome to the thread and ATS, CaptainTwig.

Those are some wild experiences!
The silver cords, as you probably know, are the lifelines that attach from our soul to the human body we possess. It stays attached until the body dies. At that point, our soul is set free.
I think you were being shown what is to happen in the future if we humans don't get out act together and learn how to get along with one another. There will be more and more death until, eventually, there is no more human life on earth.
Or, you were being shown what happened in the past so we can learn from it and not make the same mistake again.
As a young child I'm sure this freaked you out!

I'm not sure what the second experience means. Could it be something showing you how certain parts of the earth will be covered in water after a huge earthquake?
I just woke up, having my coffee, so my mind isn't in full throttle just yet. I may get something else later when I'm fully awake.

I have to work tonight, but if I get something else later, I'll post it tomorrow.

You did very well on your phone. I could never make a post as long as yours on my phone because it is too small. I'm always hitting the key beside the one I intend to hit, so I get frustrated and give up. When I make a post, or reply, it is on my desktop at home; that's where I learned, and that's what I'm used to. These smaller new electronics just don't work for me.

Thanks from dropping in and sharing your experiences.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Howdy. I am Azmolial Sorcerer/Shaman/Magick Man, and many other things by trade and hobby. The paranormal is what love most seeking. Fortunately I have had a few cool ones, but they took some work to get to experience. It is true, some people just are more prone to have that kind of cool stuff to happen to them.

I have gotten to see a ghost or two in better detail, interacted with the Faye (good folks), some demons and roaming spirits, beheld some Gods and Goddesses, and out of body.

rule of thumb, don't be afraid, and as Shiva said, "Enjoy the ride"

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Azmolial

Hello, and welcome to the thread, Azmolial... and ATS.

I know you're trying to get your 20 posts in, but after you do that, please come back and tell us some of your experiences in detail. We would all love to hear them.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735
I used to think the first one predicted the future, but since I've come to ATS I'm not so sure. You guys are frying my brain as I've been trying to read all the threads that pop up in the new section.

As for the second I believe it was referring to the ocean the Sumerians believed existed underneath the world. As when I woke from that vision I was underneath my bed, whereas I was on top before. Probably should've thrown that in the other post.

The paranormal appears to happen alot around me, but its amped up recently(I'd like to believe its cuz I got redpilled by this site and now I don't trust anything). One time a cloaked(think elites in halo) elf was chillin in my room. And this dark entity comes around occasionally, but I always stare him down till the strange feelings go away(sometimes I talk crap). and by him I mean there's an area slightly darkened in the room, not claiming to have seen a demon or whatnot.

Oh and I also cannot induce OBE's or Astral project of my free will. Something holds my soul into my body unless i have assistance(something the pineal gland excretes and other things like that). I've gotten closer lately via meditation but that feeling comes along and messes me up(and sometimes I get annoyed and give up).

Forgot to add, it didn't affect me too much AFAIK. Though I have developed(in the subsequent years) ADHD, anxiety(panic attacks occur if I bottle up too much emotion), and autistic tendencies(don't speak alot anymore, loss of empathy, and i hate people touching me, especially on the head). Who knows if these are a result or were just waiting to come out.
edit on 3/22/2015 by CaptainTwig because: forgot something

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I did not think it was windy the other day but maybe little dust devils can form with almost no wind.

Unfortunately I discovered this weekend that 2 attractive females I likely met in the past died Thursday morning and one other girl who I remember is in intensive care. It was a serious wreck.
Link if anyone is interested in helping her. I did not know her well but she was always nice to me.
www.gofundme.com...

Anyway last night maybe this was a coincidence but I heard what seemed like more noises and creaks than normal and it almost seems like I am seeing a number of more flashes of people? maybe out of the corners of my eyes.
It might be a coincidence. I was half way joking with someone that I might have an army of ghosts living with me. However I said if true, they aren't bothering me. I really do hate hearing about pretty young girls dying in car accidents. I heard about the accident first from others, then on Fox Carolina on the news this weekend.

edit on 23/3/15 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I'm really sorry to hear that, OTH.
It seems like a much deeper loss when young people die. We just need to remember we chose our time of death before we came here; sometimes that helps.

I've been seeing more flashes of light too. I guess it's because the veil continues to get thinner, but it could also be the ETs using the light to upgrade our DNA; I read that this is how they do that. They could also be using the light flashes to send messages to our subconsciousness.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
WOW! Two more flags! Awesome!

Thanks to whomever posted those. It is deeply appreciated.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I find myself doing something a bit weird. I'm trying to remember names of people who died by random chance so that if for whatever reason, I switch to a parallel universe and these people never died, I will at least prove to myself that parallel universes exist and that our consciousness can suddenly shift. Unfortunately I'm thinking it could happen if you die by random chance. There's no way to prove it to the world unless you can blow someone away with information you shouldn't know.

The problem if you switch and then suddenly approach someone you've met who looks different is that they will think you're crazy or joking if you ask too many questions. I can imagine me asking one girl,"you had breast implants one year ago. What happened to them?". Then she says wtf are you talking about? or me approaching a girl who I remember being blond who is now brunette and asking her if she used to be blonde. Then she says she's been brunette a long time. It's impossible to prove anything without others cooperating unless you see them alive when they should be dead. Of course I remember a soldier one night who I met who was officially dead but I could see he was not. He was a bit ticked off about being declared dead.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The whole reason I joined ATS is because of this post. Ever since I was young, like age 5, I have dreaded driving at night. I was always afraid of the shadows I see. Even now I try to not look because they bother me. My mother told me it was a form of night blindness, but then after speaking to someone with night blindness I know that's not it. I see shadows that hide behind things, and run away when I approach them. They hide behind anything from trash cans to trees, and behind parked cars. Sometimes I see someone standing in the road and I freak out because I think I can't stop in time, but then I drive through it like nothings there. Im 22 and it still happens. I just recently hurt my eye and now have a "floater", and astigmatism. But I've been seeing this for as long as I can remember, so I'm not sure it's my eyes.

I also had an experience around 16, where I received a bed that had belonged to my great grandmother before she passed. For a year I had small occurances, where I felt watched, like if I opened my eyes a face would be right in front of me. But I would turn my tv on, and the feeling would go away. One night, however, it didn't go away. I turned on my tv, and tried to go back to sleep and I felt something lightly pulling my hair. I thought I had it caught or something because I have elbow length hair, it gets caught easy. So I pulled my hair together so I could see the ends and make sure it was free, then laid back down, and it started again but harder. I ran down stairs, thinking I'd lost my mind and I had the beginning of a braid in my hair. We got rid of the bed.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angelicnurse10
Have you ever tried commanding the shadows to leave you alone? It works for many people. Just like childhood bullies, dark entities will leave you alone if you show them you've had enough and use your spiritual strength to fight them.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainTwig
Have you ever tried commanding the shadows to leave you alone? It works for many people. Just like childhood bullies, dark entities will leave you alone if you show them you've had enough and use your spiritual strength to fight them.

I usually see them while driving because I make a point not to go out walking at night, but when i see them while walking to my car, they always run. By the time I get 100 feet away they take off. I don't want people to think I'm nuts for yelling at a tree. But I'll look into that.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Don't know if obe's come under paranormal experience or encounter.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I can imagine me asking one girl,"you had breast implants one year ago. What happened to them?". Then she says wtf are you talking about?

ROFL!!! You're too funny!

Actually, I was watching a show about parallel universes last night, and there is proof that they exist, based on the data I saw. It was on a show called BEYOND on HuLu Plus t.v. They have some awesome topics on that show!!!

And, I must say, someone mentioned someone to me last week that I was sure had passed away several years ago, but then they told me that he was still alive. And before that, it happened with a few more people that I thought were dead.

Sigh... I don't know what's going on. It has to be the parallel universe thing! That's the only answer!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Welcome to the thread and ATS, Angelicnurse10.

I always feel so honored when people tell me they joined ATS because of my thread. And, I am happy to provide you and others with a place to share your experiences without ridicule, and possibly find some answers.

I'm really happy you got rid of the bed because if you hadn't, I was going to tell you to. Objects that a person considers "theirs", like a bed, can hold the energy of that person long after they have passed. Or, your grandmother could have considered that a sacred, private object that she didn't want anyone else to share. Older people had some very different ways of seeing things like that, you know what I mean? If this bed was where she shared her love with her husband, then I'm sure it had "special" meaning to her.

Sounds like you have some psychic abilities.
You can't run from it; the best thing to do is embrace it and learn how to use it to help others. Sometimes it takes "special" conditions for people to see ghosts, while others see them any time.

Find some books that tell how to develop your... well, wait a minute... I have some information on that. Hold on while I find it for you...
Here you go: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is information all over the internet that you can read. Read everything you can get your hands on. Just remember that fear attracts the lower level entities/spirits, so always be in a positive frame of mind, and you will only have good spirits around you.
Say a prayer for protection; imagine yourself in a bubble of bright, white light that negative spirits can't penetrate, and that should help reduce your fear.

I remember how scared I was before I learned all this stuff, so I know what you're going through. If you have any questions that I or someone else on the thread can help you with, just give us a holler.

Thank you for sharing with us.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainTwig

Good to see you again, Captain!

And that is some more good advice, Angel. Always stand up to negative spirits. You are stronger than them. Believe it, and be firm!

Thanks Cap!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Don't know if obe's come under paranormal experience or encounter.

Good to see you again too, Nochzwei.

Of course Orbs count as paranormal.
Do you have a story you'd like to share? We are all ears!

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join