It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oneoneone

I was referring to the 20 posts you need in my thread before I consider marrying you.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I forgot to mention my UFO sighting Thursday night.

I was outside during my break at work, and I looked up to the sky to see if there were any rain clouds moving in.
The sky was clear with only a few distant stars in the area I could see.
One star caught my eye. It was very tiny, and I had to focus very hard to see it. While doing this I noticed it seemed to move. I thought it was an illusion due to how I had to focus on it so strongly, but then...

As I watched it, I noticed several smaller lights dancing all around it. They zipped this way, and that way, zoomed in all directions, going and coming around this "star".
I watched in amazement for several minutes to make sure it wasn't my eyes playing tricks on me. Even though they were tiny, and very far away, it was clearly real.

I said, "OKAY, I see you up there", smiled, and then I had to leave to go back to my station.

It's spring. That seems to be when I start seeing more UFOs, and also having more paranormal activity at work. I'm sure I'll be posting some work-related stories soon.

edit on 3/29/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Last night I had a very strange dream,also I woke up because of a feeling that I should.
And I believe it is related to what I saw a couple days ago(I talked about this a page back).
Let me explain. In my dream,I was alone in my house,watching a movie on my pc(I don't know what movie,I just know I was watching a movie).And I could see in my window that the sun was up...
But suddenly some dark clouds appeared and blocked the sunlight,and within seconds I felt a fear like never before,like something was going to happen. I heard something outside,and I knew someone was there,but I couldn't see anyone because outside was very dark since the dark clouds appeared,but then I saw a hand with black skin,but not like normal black skin of a man,it was plain black,and I could see the veins pulsating,and it had blood on it's palm...and that hand entered through the window and made a slow sign...like "don't"...and then retracted...and I woke up...
I was very afraid,and I saw my window open.
I'm sure my window was closed when I went to bed,because I never leave it open if it is cold outside in the night.
I think it was a sign...that I should not have seen what I saw...I don't know...something like "mind your own business"...
I hope it was just a dream...
edit on 29-3-2014 by exodus27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by exodus27

Thanks for sharing with us.

I don't know what to make of that. All I can say is, I hope it was a dream too.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am popping in to give this thread a bump, and tell all the new members I am enjoying reading their experiences.

Let's keep them coming!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Good to see you are still with us, Mindless.
Thanks for the bump.

And thanks to the members who gave me the flags! I'm on my way to my 200 flag goal.

Does anyone have any experiences to share? Tell your friends about this thread, and get them to post here.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just wanted to post this while it was on my mind. A group of guys who work across the hall from me were complaining the other day about things being moved when no one was in the room. They'd place items in one area, leave for lunch, and when they come back they're in a totally different area. The room has a number code lock on it, and ony those with access (a limited few) can even go in there.

Five guys work over there, and I've been here at night when only one other person was here across the hall. They leave and do something in another building, come back, and the item has been moved. I know for a fact no one else was in that room, so it's kind of funny. I've known of a lot of paranormal activity over the years I've worked here, so it doesn't surprise me at all. Doesn't scare me either, because they've been rather comical in what they do.

Apparently we keep our sense of humor when we cross over!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi, I dont mean to simply jump in but couldnt read the 4000 posts.

Yes I have had a few paranormal experiences. At first I thought my mom had telepathic powers to rationalize all the moving objects. Now I question myself to understand if things actually move when I request it or if perhaps there is an entity involved. My conclusion is unclear at this point. I am Christian. I know the brain is capable of many untapped features. I dont believe in ghosts but I do believe in demons and angels.

I have a family member who actually worked with aliens. I know this sounds very odd but true. He believes in them but I dont. He doesnt talk much about it and cant. The few clues I got from him were that they are not good. This family member has worked for the government and did this type work in the early to mid 80's, in Nevada. It's difficult to understand this but I do believe in abductions. I guess you'd need to check out my threads to get an idea of where I'm coming from on this subject.

The Christian Symposium that went to Roswell answers most of my questions but not all.

Perhaps the 2 scenarios are connected, based on my beliefs. I quess there is another one, which includes the Ouija Board. I know what causes that evil thing to work without touching the dang hand thingy. I do think people are more sensitive to things and they arent aware of it or dont know how to apply it.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
wonderworld
reply to post by sled735

Hi, I dont mean to simply jump in but couldnt read the 4000 posts.

Yes I have had a few paranormal experiences. At first I thought my mom had telepathic powers to rationalize all the moving objects. Now I question myself to understand if things actually move when I request it or if perhaps there is an entity involved. My conclusion is unclear at this point. I am Christian. I know the brain is capable of many untapped features. I dont believe in ghosts but I do believe in demons and angels.

I respect your beliefs because I used to be where you are, but through countless years of research, hearing people's stories, experiencing my own, etc., I have come to the conclusion that there ARE ghosts (spirits of the deceased) who are earthbound for one reason, or another. And, certainly, there are demons and angels that enter our life, as well.
I had things move and reappear all my life. I put up a thread that could explain how this happens:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a family member who actually worked with aliens. I know this sounds very odd but true. He believes in them but I dont. He doesnt talk much about it and cant. The few clues I got from him were that they are not good. This family member has worked for the government and did this type work in the early to mid 80's, in Nevada. It's difficult to understand this but I do believe in abductions. I guess you'd need to check out my threads to get an idea of where I'm coming from on this subject.

I also have a friend that works with aliens. He has a global contact event almost on a weekly basis now from his website: www.the-starpeople.net...?
Many people have reported their encounters on his face book group page.

I am on the fence about aliens, whether their intentions are good, or bad. I do think they exist because I think it would be arrogant of us (human race) to think we are the only ones here in such a vast universe.
And then, we have evidence from ancient times also, that tell us they have been here. That's a very long topic, so I won't get into all that.

I'll have to check out your threads when I have time. Maybe later tonight.

The Christian Symposium that went to Roswell answers most of my questions but not all.

Perhaps the 2 scenarios are connected, based on my beliefs. I quess there is another one, which includes the Ouija Board. I know what causes that evil thing to work without touching the dang hand thingy. I do think people are more sensitive to things and they arent aware of it or dont know how to apply it.

Absolutely. People who are sensitive to the spirit world need to learn all they can about it, and use their "gift" to help others. They also need to learn how to protect themselves from evil entities because the evil out there see these people as a bright shinning beckon, and they are drawn to them.

Thank you for popping in with your experiences. Welcome to the thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I went to your profile page and saw that you have many threads up. Can you link the one(s) here that would give understanding to your beliefs? I don't have time to look through all of them. LOL

Thanks.

edit on 4/4/2014 by sled735 because: Dang typos!!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

LouiseCTaylor
Just on the off chance - has anyone on here read 'starborne' by solara? This was written in around 92 and discusses mount shasta and other stargates around the planet. This woman also coined the 11:11 phenomenon which is all over the web as well. People seem to be divided with regards to her claims - basing it on just another clever money making scheme like they do with lowly psychics.

I've read Solara's 11:11 book and been on her site many times, when 11:11 first started for me back in 1998. She and her following of folks had gateway activations around the globe for several years. One year, when she put out the call for people to let her know where they felt the next gateway should be from an energy standpoint - I contacted her via email and went back and forth with her a couple times about Dingle Peninsula in Ireland as the right place. I couldn't help myself - I was overcome with this feeling that it was the right place, that I actually had to contact her.

She ended up selecting Dingle. It felt very right and I was glad to hear it.

I in fact was going to Ireland, and actually considered joining in the activation, but I had my young son with me, and decided to just take my vacation trip as planned.

I ended up in Dingle - the town - exactly when the group was there. I felt a strong energy there, more than I had in the past visits, while the gateway activation was happening.

I've never been involved with her group in any capacity other than reading the website (years ago) and the book. Strange.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I've had a few different things happen to me in my life. Multiple things regarding "ghosts" if you will, or paranormal activity of that nature. Things that could not be written off as something ordinary. The only other strange subject matter topic type stuff that I've experienced was seeing a bigfoot just a couple of years or so ago. No chance it was a misidentification or a person in a suit. It was a living, breathing animal. But I do not believe that is "paranormal" by any means. Just an undocumented, elusive primate that utilizes its natural environment, and its skills in that environment, to avoid humans. Not too difficult to do when one realizes the sheer amount of uninhabited forest land in the US alone, not even counting Canada. PLENTY of room. Millions and millions of square miles, with 640 acres to a square mile...THAT is a lot of acreage for them to live.

Never seen anything in the sky that I thought was alien. But I have military experience, and have seen many, many planes flying, know what they look like, and am not as likely to get as confused as someone without such experience. I am not saying aliens couldn't exist, because they definitely could, and definitely could be visiting earth even, I'm just saying I've never experienced that directly.

If they do exist, would they have any connection to the paranormal as far as entities are concerned? I wouldn't think so, but one never knows I suppose. Many things are possible. Not everything, but just about, lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Galadriel

I've read Solara's 11:11 book and been on her site many times, when 11:11 first started for me back in 1998. She and her following of folks had gateway activations around the globe for several years. One year, when she put out the call for people to let her know where they felt the next gateway should be from an energy standpoint - I contacted her via email and went back and forth with her a couple times about Dingle Peninsula in Ireland as the right place. I couldn't help myself - I was overcome with this feeling that it was the right place, that I actually had to contact her.

She ended up selecting Dingle. It felt very right and I was glad to hear it.

I ended up in Dingle - the town - exactly when the group was there. I felt a strong energy there, more than I had in the past visits, while the gateway activation was happening.

I've never been involved with her group in any capacity other than reading the website (years ago) and the book. Strange.

Welcome to the thread, Galadriel.

I wonder if you have any knowledge you could share about the meaning of when a person sees numbers in sequence? I see numbers like that all the time, like 8:08, 4:44, 5:05, etc. They are never the same number, just always the same number in minutes as the hour.

I have this link that tell what numbers mean. Do you think these are accurate? Is this anything like Solara's book?
sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com.au...

Your story was very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Welcome, JP!

I would love to hear more about your big foot sighting in detail, if you don't mind sharing. Where was the location? You don't have to tell the exact site, but just a hint of the area. Was it in a very dense forest area?
These creatures fascinate me!

I'd like to hear more of your paranormal stories too. Those invisible footsteps can be quite frightening, right? Yeah, I know!

Ummm... if ETs fit into the paranormal world, I would say it would be their ability to walk through walls, like ghosts do, or their craft that can travel at warp speed, or disappear right before your eyes. Channeling messages is also something they do.
None of those things are normal, so I guess it would be paranormal.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you tell us more. Don't be a stranger.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by exodus27

Exodus I don't think what you saw and I saw are the same thing despite the similar blackness to the tall figure.. unless its true intentions were to take me and I was somehow protected. It would just sit on my bed night after night. I have always had a feeling that a higher power... belief in god due to multiple religious experiences may have protected me even back then before I wasnt old enouge to comprehend what was really happenning. I was very shocked when i found all of this information online over the past year. Things still happen to me randomly but I don't think its related to the shadow figure since i have not seen it for quite some time. As others claim in their posts I am just magnate for activity regardless where i live things happen and others around me have witnessed some of this. A more recent event I was lying on the couch about to fall asleep. Suddely the whole couch shook and learched back like someone ran full speed and kicked the side my head was closest to causing me to jump straight up. I spent two hours in the middle of a work night ivestigating for a possible cause including checking the springs and frame to see if something gave out. I found no logical explanation. I wasn't scared, just startled for the moment since it was a pretty powerful jolt. Whatever they try to do..just remember this is your world not theirs. If they do feed on fear or have an agenda all i can say is treat them as a guest and state your intentions if they get to close. I made a deal with a female ghost that was around me for a bit...out loud i basically told it as long as you don't touch me while I'm sleeping we are cool sharing the house. I knew it was a female becuase she would talk to me....its like a faint whisper in your ear that you can't reaply make out the words but it would happen all the time. Like everything else I got used to her talking and I would just ignore it. I was watching TV one night she started talking. I didn't mention anything... when my friend eventually gave me a puzzled look and said who the fxxk is the girl talking and what is she saying! Made me laugh... Its the ghost buddy..told u she was around. If you have Encounters from shadow man or other things.. just accept that they exist and ask your choice of higher power for protection and don't be afraid to co-exist

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I believe I live with at least one female ghost if not more. I never heard any voices. I feel like I'm missing out. However I have felt a few pleasant sensations as if someone was lightly kissing me on occassion.

I thought about trying to communicate but wonder what if I find out something I don't want to know?
If you want to see something strange, I currently have over 2 million stars. As I type this post, I just heard an odd noise coming from a bedroom in my house. I am alone I thought, lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Ok here's a story that happened to me and my friend. We decided to go to Mexico we were going to move out of state so we made a last trip just to visit. We decided on Rosarito Mexico. We had to go through a few pay roads to get there, so I had a can with a ton of change in it. We placed it right between the two front seats of the truck in a spot that held the can where we could get to it fast.

We were at a restaurant eating when I saw something I wanted to buy. They had cute things everywhere so I wanted a souvenir to take home. We were at the end of our cash and discussed using the change in the can. We decided to go ahead and use the cash and try and find a different route that didn't cost any money to go home. We went out to the truck reached for the can but it was not there. We searched the truck everywhere. It was carpeted in the back end and we took everything out of the truck, it was gone. I was so upset! The truck was locked so how did anyone get in and steal it? We were watching it the entire time we were eating. We didn't see anything.

We paid our bill and asked for directions to go back home. We asked about roads that didn't cost money. They said the road we came in on was our only way back. We looked at each other and we both knew we were in trouble. We paid the bill and took off. We were driving real slow..... coming to the place where they charge you money. They had armed guards!!! I said what are we going to do? Just at that moment I looked down where the can use to be and guess what...... The can was there!
I asked my friend if they hid the can and they said no. She said she was thinking the same question of me. I said no.......

We drove up to the booth and paid the toll and took off. We were both trying like crazy to figure out where the can went? How could we have missed it, we couldn't.... Then the thought came to me. My dad when he was alive was a Magician. When I went to see a medium they said my dad was watching over me. The only thing we could think of was he made the can disappear because he knew we would not have enough money to get out of Mexico if I had bought that souvenir.

The only reason I think it was him was because it's happened many times though out my life and every time someone was there to witness it happening.

FraZZleD

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FraZZleD38

WOW! What a cool story.

That's wild! Nice to know you have someone looking out for you. Yep, I'd say that was him.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

So my experience happened roughly 3-4 years ago. I'm 27 years young now.

A family friend was involved in politics at the time, and had a road trip planned with me.The trip consisted of 3 hours of night driving. We organized the trip the day prior to going. The plan was to leave first thing in the morning, and was changed to late evening.

So upon waking up the day of the trip, I heard a woman's voice, clear as day, as if she was right next to me. Words just can't express the sound of it, it was just amazing how angelic and beautiful it sounded. She(I will refer to the voice as a she for it was feminine) said to me "I have to do my job today." word for word.

My reaction was, just amazement, then questioning my sanity, then questioning if it were a dream and/or a side effect of waking up quickly from a dream perhaps. I considered everything in my knowledge base to explain what I experienced. For the most part of the day it was at the forefront of my thoughts. Wondering what I heard, why, who etc.

Then the time came to head on the road trip, it was late evening as I stated above. We mostly discussed spiritual related topics, being she explores and researches this area also. As we were talking away, most of the journey as I was looking at her as she spoke. What we were discussing in that moment I can't remember, but I was drawn into what she was telling me and stared as she told her story. When out of nowhere, she says "oh ####" and swerved to the left, immediately after her cursing I looked ahead of me. I saw a deer with an impressive rack.. Basically right beside the front passenger fender, within a foot or two. I could have reached out the window and touched the deer.

Right then and there, that gave me some insight as to what job this voice talked about. A guardian, protecting me, perhaps my family friend. I'm unsure.

Years have gone by, and I've pondered the meaning of that day, which for me has significance spiritually.
At the time I was going through a rough patch which started 3-6 months prior to this event, and was on the fence in regards to believing in angels, god, demons etc.
I would pray(almost daily if not 3+ days per week) for a sign or confirmation, and would have thoughts like if angels/god exists, give me a sign, show me something that would without a doubt be a confirmation of the existence of such beings.

"Ask, and you shall receive"

My opinion, it was a being that spoke to me. For the voice was clear as day, and was external(not from within my mind) As for the type of being I can't confirm but lean towards a guardian angel.

It could in fact of been a guardian relaying a message from the creator/source/god whatever you want to label it. Perhaps it was the angel that heard my prayers and/or thoughts and responded back when the timing was right.
Perhaps it was a being of negative intentions trying to sway my mindset, and/or protecting me for some future event which I would be needed.

I feel within every depth of my being that it was a angel/guardian/spirit/soul that was in fact responding to my prayer to shed a positive light in my life, or help guide me to a path of enlightenment.

I have a few more experiences to share, but at a later date...

I'd love to read the feedback and opinions many of you might have, so please share your thoughts(seemingly insignificant or not). I've told a select few people for obvious reasons, but I recently came across this site and have been magnetized to it ever since. I figure this is a good experience to share, for it has high potential to put a more positive light on life and the unseen.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

caskatoon
Hey everyone,

So my experience happened roughly 3-4 years ago. I'm 27 years young now.

A family friend was involved in politics at the time, and had a road trip planned with me.The trip consisted of 3 hours of night driving. We organized the trip the day prior to going. The plan was to leave first thing in the morning, and was changed to late evening.

So upon waking up the day of the trip, I heard a woman's voice, clear as day, as if she was right next to me. Words just can't express the sound of it, it was just amazing how angelic and beautiful it sounded. She(I will refer to the voice as a she for it was feminine) said to me "I have to do my job today." word for word.

My reaction was, just amazement, then questioning my sanity, then questioning if it were a dream and/or a side effect of waking up quickly from a dream perhaps. I considered everything in my knowledge base to explain what I experienced. For the most part of the day it was at the forefront of my thoughts. Wondering what I heard, why, who etc.

Then the time came to head on the road trip, it was late evening as I stated above. We mostly discussed spiritual related topics, being she explores and researches this area also. As we were talking away, most of the journey as I was looking at her as she spoke. What we were discussing in that moment I can't remember, but I was drawn into what she was telling me and stared as she told her story. When out of nowhere, she says "oh ####" and swerved to the left, immediately after her cursing I looked ahead of me. I saw a deer with an impressive rack.. Basically right beside the front passenger fender, within a foot or two. I could have reached out the window and touched the deer.

Right then and there, that gave me some insight as to what job this voice talked about. A guardian, protecting me, perhaps my family friend. I'm unsure.

Years have gone by, and I've pondered the meaning of that day, which for me has significance spiritually.
At the time I was going through a rough patch which started 3-6 months prior to this event, and was on the fence in regards to believing in angels, god, demons etc.
I would pray(almost daily if not 3+ days per week) for a sign or confirmation, and would have thoughts like if angels/god exists, give me a sign, show me something that would without a doubt be a confirmation of the existence of such beings.

"Ask, and you shall receive"

My opinion, it was a being that spoke to me. For the voice was clear as day, and was external(not from within my mind) As for the type of being I can't confirm but lean towards a guardian angel.

It could in fact of been a guardian relaying a message from the creator/source/god whatever you want to label it. Perhaps it was the angel that heard my prayers and/or thoughts and responded back when the timing was right.
Perhaps it was a being of negative intentions trying to sway my mindset, and/or protecting me for some future event which I would be needed.

I feel within every depth of my being that it was a angel/guardian/spirit/soul that was in fact responding to my prayer to shed a positive light in my life, or help guide me to a path of enlightenment.

I have a few more experiences to share, but at a later date...

I'd love to read the feedback and opinions many of you might have, so please share your thoughts(seemingly insignificant or not). I've told a select few people for obvious reasons, but I recently came across this site and have been magnetized to it ever since. I figure this is a good experience to share, for it has high potential to put a more positive light on life and the unseen.

Cheers

I stated above of a "rough patch" in life. I wasn't depressed or anything like that, It was moreso trying to find meaning and purpose in my life, rather than the regular mindless work, sleep, eat and repeat. So it was, if anything a spiritual roughpatch.

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join