It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am at McDonald's now, my dad called me, and my aunt is very, very sick, she's almost dead.
Now the fkc became very, very serious.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeboro

I've heard of others being visited by family members, even before they actually die. It was probably your Aunt touching your shoulder. Try not to show so much fear. Sometimes they just want to say good-bye.

I'm sorry to hear this.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ayeaye,
after all my experiences and comparing I would say fear is the cause of experiencing things, so you might want to develop a positive thought about it and then forget.
Denying things happened or thinking about your granny or just knowing the computer blackout must've been something breaking, you gotta check it normally or just turn the houses energy supply back on / check it -> PC must be broken, sceptically turning it back on and being relieved / wondering that it works.

That shaman writing with me would've said deny it, or you will create its existence while others say, if you fear evil, they'll be created/modified evil, if you feel they're something cute, they will become cute. Or as again others say, if you emit love and happiness, nice invisible beings gather around you, if you're hateful, fearful or selfish, dark beings will gather. Both mainly being there at night.

In this high heart beat and high focus you can have some abilities that normally only the highly aware can gain, perhaps.
edit on 10-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Awesome! I love hearing others stories of experiences!

Like many here, I've had a lifetime of experiences including but not limited to: "alien" contact/UFO sightings, poltergeist activity, OOBEs, cryptid sightings, weird phone calls, etc...

I'll tell you guys about my first UFO sighting. I've always had a vivid memory of seeing "Saturn" filling up the sky when I was about six. It was always an inexplicable experience that plagued me for a long time. I was never disturbed by it, just confused and curious.

So, I was outside my parents old stone house on top of "The Hill" in our small town. There was a Chinese chestnut tree in the yard and I was pokin' at the spiky husks when I notice the sky going all red. I look up and a giant red sphere with a short thin black ring around it is filling up the entire sky. I also remember small brown bubbles falling from the sky. I saw a few bubbles in the grass and when I touched them, they popped leaving a scummy, oily brown residue.

Many years later, (about 5 years ago, I'm 34 now) I was reading something about UFOs and it talked about bubbles falling from the sky during one encounter. That's when it hit me. Obviously Saturn never got that close to Earth. What I had seen was a small object very close. I guess I interpreted it as a large far away object because you don't see such things very often at any age. I estimate it was about 30-40 feet wide. The black ring was tilted at about a 45 degree angle and the sphere was emitting a powerful, steady red glow as well.

When I told this to my mother, (about 5 years ago) she visibly freaked, said she got chills because she remembers being there with me. She says she remembers me pointing up in the air and asking her if she could see "it". I do not remember her being there at all at the beginning of the sighting. She does not recall seeing anything. She doesn't remember the bubbles, but she remembers looking for something in the grass. I remember wanting to save the bubbles as proof of the encounter. I vaguely recall her helping me to search for salvageable bubbles.

This experience has been my Devil's Tower. I've done several drawings and paintings of this experience. I tried to do self-relaxation (I do not trust hypnotists) to see what happened, but all that came up was a few "lil fellas" came floating out of the side of the craft curled up in a fetal position.

I also have a memory of waking up during foot surgery. This happened at about the same age and has some interesting parallels. When I was about fourteen, I stepped on a needle and it triggered a memory of me waking up from surgery. Curious, I asked my mother why I had to have foot surgery. She replied, "You've never had foot surgery." I insisted I remembered clearly waking up on a table surrounded by white light. I look up and there are three figures in loose dark blue clothes and matching brimless caps. The one in the middle looks up immediately and I feel a sharp pain in the sole my right foot and I pass out.

I have a feeling that that may have been what happened on the day my mother and I saw the red sphere. As I'm writing this I have a weird feeling that perhaps all these events and their subsequent "revealings" were planned somehow. More stories later if you want to hear them!

P.S. Posters please use paragraphs often, especially for long posts. I wanna read about your experiences but solid walls of text make my eyes hurt! Thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ultimafule

Ummm..... sounds like you were abducted.
I don't have time to comment on this right now (eating supper while reading ATS), because I'm getting ready for work.

Yes, please share all you want here.

Welcome to the thread. Enjoy reading the experiences here.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ultimafule

Good Morning! I'm home!

Is there any way you can scan your drawings, or take a picture of them, and post them here? I'd love to see them.

Have you ever considered having hypnosis to see what you can recall about that day (and maybe others)?

I have a thread that maybe could help you with that, if you don't want to go to a professional. It's about remembering past lives, but maybe you could just focus on this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is another one for deep hypnosis:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I've mentioned Kim Russo in several of my recent posts. Here is a video of her explaining what a medium is and how it is different that being a psychic.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

caskatoon

I'd love to read the feedback and opinions many of you might have, so please share your thoughts(seemingly insignificant or not). I've told a select few people for obvious reasons, but I recently came across this site and have been magnetized to it ever since. I figure this is a good experience to share, for it has high potential to put a more positive light on life and the unseen.

Cheers

Well I believe it was a message and here's why. When I moved to this state jobs were not that great. Compared to what I was use to working. Anyways, I had been searching with no luck for awhile. I asked my father who I talk to a lot since he's dead, I asked him to give me a sign when I was going to get a job. Well one day on my way to an interview I saw a deer. I asked my father if that was my sign?

I got the job that day and ever since when ever I go on an interview if I don't see a deer I don't get the job. If I do see a deer I do get the job. It's happened to me every time since I have moved here.

Yup I do believe it was a message......

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, in these 2 days I tryed to don't sleep.
Don't worked xD
I had 2 WTF dreams:

I was in the middle of a dense smoke/mist, I saw a shadow thing, but I couldn't see it exacly, then some red kanjis and unknow words appeared in the floor. I tried the best possible to remember what was written. I don't remember some parts of this dream.

This is the weirder. I saw some red kanjis in the floor again, I tried to read, was the same kanji, but written 3 times in the floor. I readed it, then A HUGE head come from nowere and almost struck me xD. The head cried a black goo, after the head, this is only what I remember. The head, was crying silenciously, with a silence signal in his/her/it mouth.

(paranoia was written too)

My aunt still alive and the things are normal again xP
But WTF these dreams xP
I'll don't sleep today, because I want to see the eclipse

edit on 4~14~2014 by Aeboro because: (no reason given)

edit on 4~14~2014 by Aeboro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Last night I had a strange dream too: I and some friends were in a very big old house, but it was haunted, and we needed to survive to the creepy things that had inside: Giant tan green-eyed ants, giant hands trying to catch us, a girl ghost and etc. I was at the bedroom, sketching something then the pen cap felt under the bed and something made the cap levitate and spin madly under the bed, and I put my right foot under the bed to the cap stop to spin and fall in the floor, but when i put my foot under the bed, something pulled me and I woke up with the sensation of someone pulled me by my foot.
But everything (except this wtf dream) is okay.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeboro

I had a weird dream too. I dreamed I was the owner of a very large house. I thought my dream was related to watching a tv show on super sized multi million dollar homes. Anyway I told a sister or female friend she could temporarily stay in one wing of this super size mansion. Before I knew it, she had several friends and a cat staying with her too. The place was so large, I started thinking I need to hire a cleaning crew. Managing a house over 15,000 square feet was becoming a nightmare.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As promised, here is the first "activity" at work for this spring season.

I have a male co-worker that is very sensitive to the spirit world. He has told me many experiences he's had over the years, and I trust that he is being honest.

Last week, he was sitting alone in his office, as we all do, and he said he heard a very faint whisper in his ear saying, "I need help!"

It spooked him so bad that he called the supervisor and we each had to do an "all clear" for our station.
Nothing else after that.
I expect that many things will follow, now that the activity has begun. It always increases in the spring.

Stay tuned for more as it happens.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeboro

Very strange dreams. I have no idea what they mean.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I normally know a lot of symbols, but I've got no clue either.
But it totally looks like how a Japanese would dream like. XD
That typical subconscious game/TV creation from Japanese stuff, hehe.

Aren't those gaming buttons on the side?

Nice drawing though, those Kanji look like art to me.

edit on 17-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Bumpity, Bump, Bump!!

Anyone experiencing any "strangeness" out there? We would love to hear your experiences here.
Don't be shy. You're in good company.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
My mom died tonight after several months of enduring cancer related torment she in no way deserved. This world sucks. She had cancer in the intestines, surgery and chemo. Everything was fine for a few months, then it all went down hill. The cancer came back, and was now in the lungs, one of her lungs ended up collapsing and she struggled to breath until another surgery was supposed to fix that. In the end, she could barely move, she couldn't even eat due to the tumor strangling her intestines and we had to see her wasting away with nothing that could be done.

Seeing one of the nicest, selfless people I have ever met die to months of torture really casts doubt on some beliefs, but there was one thing that makes me hope there really is a better experience once we depart this life. I don't remember if I read about it in this topic or not, but multiple people had said that when the time neared, a sign would be the dying person talking to their loved ones who had already past, who will come to you on your deathbed to help you pass over.

I was by my mom's side a few days ago and I kept seeing what seemed like shadows moving out of the corners of my eyes. Shortly after, it seemed like she was looking up past me at something, and her mouth was moving as if she was speaking, but I heard no words. (it was hard for her to talk usually, anyway) She smiled a few times, turned her head to look out the window, turned back and 'talked' once more.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DaringDo

Bless her heart. I'm so sorry for your loss, DaringDo.

Take comfort in knowing your mom is no longer in pain. She is with family on the other side. Although, they say when we first leave the body, our spirits may linger around our loved ones still here for several days.

If you notice anything unusual, I would take it as a sign that it is her trying to tell you she okay, and she loves you very much.

I'll say a prayer for you and your mom tonight. I hope you find peace in knowing you'll see her again someday.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Weird, so many people seem to tell me they see shadows on the sides of their eyes this week, just now when I looked into it. In theory it's likely to be able to see the invisible words there.

The chemo might have caused her death and sickness. Though, for a doc it's illegal to not recommend a chemo.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DaringDo

Greetings and Namaste, DaringDo. I'm here to say a few words of love. Because just from the feelings coming from your words, I can see much sadness. Now my friend, I want to say wholeheartedly that your dear mom will be all right. I am asking angels to lead her to the next world. And believe me, the next world is a beautiful place--a place that is truly peaceful, loving, and things that only come from the heart. That is the 4th dimension. Indeed there is a lot of suffering in this world we live in. But it is for a good reason. And this reason is for God to experience all aspects of life through us, either it be good or bad, laughing or crying, joyful or sad. Be happy for your mom that she is done with a full life. She is now ready to begin anew. Death is not an end, but a beginning. Please don't worry nor be sad. She wouldn't want you to be this way. It doesn't help her move on either. Have joy in your heart because when you look deeply inside of you, she is always with you. You see, we are all ONE. When you are done with your life here, she will be with you again, I can promise you that.

In the meantime, I send you and your mom my eternal love that can only come from God.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts, and love.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join