It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil
This is quite an advanced ability. So I wouldn't focus too much on it right now, but a good introduction to it. :-)

Really?

Well, alrighty then! Touch me!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Yes indeed, I do teach a lot of the Law of One and the Law of More. They are Universal teachings so you may hear my teachings from many channeled sources such as the Ra Material. This Ra Material have roots from one of the most famous Masters of all time, Hermes Trismegistus. During the times of ancient Egypt, Hermes and a priest called Ra-Ta were building the Great Pyramid of Giza as well as teach the Egyptians some incredible knowledge and wisdom concerning the Law of One. Hermes' hometown was Lemuria but later on went to Atlantis to teach them some very esoteric knowledge. But after Atlantis' destruction, he had to stay in Egypt. This is where the Ra legend all started. But I digress.

I know I speak of Spiritual Subjects very often, since everything comes back to it, including the paranormal. People are usually very curious and fearful of paranormal activities. As your spiritual knowledge and wisdom increases, you are no longer fearful nor curious. People are generally fearful of the unknown. So when you are no longer ignorant of the subject, the paranormal becomes normal. That is one of the reasons why I teach.

edit on 9/1/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

I have only read the first book of The Law Of One. So far, I agree with most everything I've read. I still have the following books to read... when I can make time.

You do a great job of teaching. Keep it up!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
My best friend Jacque died last night. I started crying in front of my computer for no reason at the same time she died when no one told me that she had died yet. My microwave started beeping different sounds every few seconds at the same time and now it's fried. It doesn't work any more. I think it's a little too weird to be a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cavesofchaos

Sounds like your friend was definitely trying to get your attention.
Maybe Ctophil will come along when he gets back online and tell you how to help your friend cross over.

I'm sorry for your loss.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Paranormal experiences... The first I never thought of as anything more than and odd occurance. I had a very close friend in high school. I'd dare call her my best friend at the time. The night she passed was on a Friday. I was u capable a sleeping. I'd pace around the house. Knowing something was wrong. A feeling as though something important had been taken. The next morning as I layed around I was told she had passed in in a car wreak. In a road I had showed her as a short cut. From that moment I had a fascination with the occult. Being from the country we don't have much to do. So we found ourselves " ghost hunting " at a spooky Cemetary outside of town. As normal nothing but a few unexplained orbs until a female companion of the group decided she was going to show her respect by cursing and challenging any spirits. After about 5 minutes of her annoying yelling the Cemetary went dark. It was a night that was well lit by the moon but suddenly we couldnt see a single tombstone. From a tombstone that is around 7 ft tall and pillar shaped out stepped a full body manifestation glowing like a glow stock from head to toe. In all honesty I nearly crapped myself. We threw the vechicle in drive and left ruts in the gravel trying to get away. Well of course when you tell someone this, you become a joke. Well. I didn't enjoy this much so it became a normal weekend thing for myself and a few skeptics to go see the sights. Although we never seen this full body again. We would see orbs, light spots moving on the ground, shadows, hear laughter resonating in the deep woods. I have had one experience with a shadow person ( or demon ) at the same place I described here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-9-2013 by Roacordo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Roacordo

HOLY MOLY!!
Yeah, I would have crapped on myself for sure!

I just advised another member on the previous page not to do any ghost investigations in a grave yard.

Demons hang out there for some reason. I think they try to block the departed souls from crossing over.
It definitely is NOT a good idea to antagonize these things!

Did you have anything follow you home?

Welcome to the thread, and thank you for sharing that with us.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
To date nothing has followed us home. The most presence I felt was the shadow person/ demon. It scared me to the point I had to have talks with preachers and witches to figure out what I had seen. Which lead to me not attending church very much. Not fun to have a preacher tell you it was impossible. Especially with multiple witnesses.
I am currently waiting to see how things turn out with a close friend's girl friend. He and I were playing call of duty when he recieved a message from her. There were marks of blood scratches all down her hall. Ranging in height from ankle to ceiling. Her mother claimed the dog was acting up but what struck me as odd was the scratches were horizontal near head height and the dog is a small rat terrier. That would have implied the dog was standing on the wall itself scratching. What makes this very interesting to me is her step father is a self proclaimed excorcist that travels all over performing them. I'm waiting to see if this escalates in days to come. Ill post any evidence if things happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Now as to the shadow person at the Cemetary. I was told by a practicing witch I had seen a shadow demon. She told me the story behind them and basically not to go back. Other odd evidence came from my high school English teacher who in the past was a ordained Methodist preacher. He claimed to have been cook hunting in the area around this Cemetary and said he walked up on a black mass. He was not known to joke about anything and it was rare to see him laugh. Not the type of individual of lie. Between the two I have assumed maybe this thing was something that didn't go back to its rightful plain of existence?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Roacordo

No, don't go back to the cemetery!
I bet she didn't even have to tell you that, huh?

That is so freaky!
Demons lurk around on the Earth in search of souls to claim. So, I would say he is right where he wants to be.

Yes, please keep us updated on what happens.

So many people post here saying they will come back with updates regarding things going on like this, but they never do. Please come back!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Scribe! How did your ghost hunting go last night?

Can't wait to hear about it!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

I know I speak of Spiritual Subjects very often, since everything comes back to it, including the paranormal. People are usually very curious and fearful of paranormal activities. As your spiritual knowledge and wisdom increases, you are no longer fearful nor curious. People are generally fearful of the unknown. So when you are no longer ignorant of the subject, the paranormal becomes normal. That is one of the reasons why I teach.

edit on 9/1/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

Wow... this does explain a lot. It explains why I am getting comfortable with the paranormal things I've encountered over the past few years, and why I sometimes get impatient with those who insist the paranormal is like the movies, a total horror fest and something to be feared and avoided at all costs. I'm working on that impatience part, but once you've experienced the real thing, most movies look ridiculous.

I am anxious to watch "The Conjuring," though. I don't want any part of summoning anything, but I do feel an urge to help any ghost or spirit I happen upon who seems lost, confused, or scared. I've enjoyed reading your posts on this thread, and I would like to ask you something.

There's no way I would use a Ouija board for contact, but I'm getting a little worried about three things I've been doing. One is using a rose quartz pendulum to communicate with energies in a Yes/No format. Is this not the same type of communication as a Ouija board?

Second, I've used a few decks of angel oracle cards and animal spirit guide cards. Not truly tarot, but using the wisdom of the animals or the messages from the angels to do a reading for myself and others. Is this too close to Ouija type activities?

The third one is also closely related to using the cards, but I use a dictionary. I ask a question in general, not directed to anyone in particular unless I seem to be getting info from someone I recognize. Then I close my eyes and hold the dictionary closed, but waiting for the impulse to open it at a certain point. With my eyes still closed, I feel the pages until I feel the impulse to stop, and I look to see what word or part of a description I've stopped on. It's scary how often this word relates to the question I've asked, but I don't really know who's answering, do I?

Once I had a very strange light anomaly take place in my apartment, and I asked the dictionary what it was. My finger stopped on "poltergeist."

I would greatly appreciate your input on these issues, as well as anyone else who has any thoughts on them. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Scribe! How did your ghost hunting go last night?

Can't wait to hear about it!!!

It's been rescheduled for next Saturday... will keep everyone posted though. Sorry I didn't post anything last night... I worked in my apartment until 2 am and conked out! Still trying to sort out stuff collected by my mother over her life, and trying to organize mine so I don't end up doing the same thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

Once I had a very strange light anomaly take place in my apartment, and I asked the dictionary what it was. My finger stopped on "poltergeist."

I would greatly appreciate your input on these issues, as well as anyone else who has any thoughts on them. Thanks!

Sounds to me like a prankster spirit guiding your finger and thoughts trying to scare you.

I think if you had a poltergeist in your apartment, you would know it.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I just had the weirdest dream.

I was talking with a ghost who was explaining how they wander around talking to people, and getting directions towards a psychic. It was like I was looking through it's eyes as it went from person to person. Each person was a mirror image of themselves, like they were cut in half and the spirit could only see that half of them mirrored on the other half. Kind of like if you were to hold a mirror next to your face so that only one side is reflected, but it makes a whole face.

It was like time would speed up as it moved to the next person. When I turned and looked at what I was, because we were both in the spirits body, I was a ball of mist that had a female appearance, with a face, that was floating about 5 feet off the ground, it kind of resembled a spooky cherub,only it floated slow as a snail, which is why time was speeding up as it moved. (???)

We went from person to person and when we did, it would interact with the mirror image of them, almost like it would enter their mind to get where to go next, but to the spirit, it was just asking which direction this person was,but to the person, it was like a cold breeze that would startle them, and it would somehow enter their body and the person would then turn and point in the direction of where this psychic was.
It was like we were at a dinner party of some kind or at a restaurant in a house.

We went through about 5 people, before we found who we were looking for.

And this is the really strange part...

Suddenly we were floating or leaning above a table and we jumped onto the table, and there was Sylvia Browne, who saw us and freaked out and screamed and she fell on the floor saying No No no no...not again.... and then she butt scooted across the floor for about 5 feet across the floor in terror before she got up and started to run into another room where we followed her and she was obviously scared by us. We had to practically corner her.

Then I woke up.....lol

Weird dream!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

The third one is also closely related to using the cards, but I use a dictionary. I ask a question in general, not directed to anyone in particular unless I seem to be getting info from someone I recognize. Then I close my eyes and hold the dictionary closed, but waiting for the impulse to open it at a certain point. With my eyes still closed, I feel the pages until I feel the impulse to stop, and I look to see what word or part of a description I've stopped on. It's scary how often this word relates to the question I've asked, but I don't really know who's answering, do I?

Bookomancy (not sure if that is the coreect word or not, kind of like bibliomancy (using a bible in the same way)

I used to do this with a bible, or any other book when I would ask questions and then open to a page and accept where ever my finger would land as the answer. With a bible I got some really good answers sometimes.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I just had the weirdest dream.

And this is the really strange part...

Suddenly we were floating or leaning above a table and we jumped onto the table, and there was Sylvia Browne, who saw us and freaked out and screamed and she fell on the floor saying No No no no...not again.... and then she butt scooted across the floor for about 5 feet across the floor in terror before she got up and started to run into another room where we followed her and she was obviously scared by us. We had to practically corner her.

Then I woke up.....lol

Weird dream!

Bwhahahahahahaha!!!

I was taking everything all serious-like, until I came to this. Then I burst out laughing until I had tears in my eyes.

The first part is pretty "deep". OMG! What a dream!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah, the Sylvia part was weird and funny.

It was enough to wake me up for sure.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

There's a message in that dream. I'll have to think about that after I have my coffee, and let you know what I think it is.

But it may be tomorrow before I have time to post... or the next day... or the next.

My life is very full at the moment, as you know.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavesofchaos
My best friend Jacque died last night. I started crying in front of my computer for no reason at the same time she died when no one told me that she had died yet. My microwave started beeping different sounds every few seconds at the same time and now it's fried. It doesn't work any more. I think it's a little too weird to be a coincidence.

Do you know why most people who die hang around in limbo and won't pass over to Paradise (the 4th dimension)? It is because of the attachment that they have on Earth, this includes friends, their spouse, kids, family, material goods, regrets, and pretty much anything or anyone that are emotionally attached to their psych.

I want to tell you something very important. I want you to listen very carefully. And I want you to listen with an open mind and heart that will help your best friend move on to the next phase of life. Do you know why people are sad when their best friend died? Because they are gone from Earth, right? Because you believe that you will never see them again? Right? Because you will miss Jacque dearly right? All these things will cause Jacque to not move on, and this is the worst thing that could happen to those who died. If you really want to help your friend, it is time to let go. Remember, life on Earth is only temporary, an illusion, and a school to learn your lessons and then move on. Once you are done with a single lifetime, no matter how short or long, you are done. It does not matter if you lived for 4 years or 120 years, you came here to experience what you needed to experience. Did I say life in the Physical is an illusion? Yep. It is like an actor who puts on nice clothes, makeup, hair, and shoes to start acting in a movie. Then once her movie persona is done, she gets off the stage and return back to her normal life. But if she still thinks that the other actors in the movie needs her, then she will try very hard to get back to physical life. But we all know that it is impossible without a physical body. Therefore, she will get lost wondering around a place we call Limbo--a world between the 3rd and 4th dimension. She needs to make the short journey to the first part of the 4th Dimension, which is at least the Middle Part of the Emotional Plane.

Your friend, Jacque, just got finished with one lifetime of acting. It is time for her to make preparations for the next phase of her career--the next lifetime. And you need to help her. You need to ask her other friends and family to help her. This is how you do it. Firstly, and the most important one, you need to stop being so sad for her (this includes her family and everybody else). You need to smile, not just physically but also inside your heart and mind. But why? You see, death is a celebration. The world got it all backwards. When you are born into this world (birthdays), it is not a celebration, but more like a tragedy. It really depends why you came here. There are many reasons, but I'm not going to get into that right now. To make a long story short, all of us have the "fallen" consciousness and need to raise it back up in order to come back home. When you are born here, you have fallen from our true birthplace, which came from the Mind of God. Death is a celebration, since you have achieved a lifetime of experience. You have learned something from it. It might not be much, or it be a monumental enlightenment; but you learned something. Even committing suicide is a learning lesson. So therefore, you must be happy for dear Jacque.

This sadness you have for her will only keep Jacque from moving on. Do you know why some cultures such as India would rather cremate the body than bury it? So that the person who passed away doesn't have anymore attachments to the body. They will move on quicker. Your first and foremost attachment in life is your body. I'm sure the funeral for her is already over, but I'm just giving you an example. Now, you need to talk to her. It's okay, no matter where she is, Jacque will hear you (say it out loud or in your mind is fine). Tell her not to be sad either and that you are happy that the experiences and the life she had here are finished at the moment. Tell her with all your heart. You must be truly happy for her. Tell her to think of her God, Spirit Guide, and/or Guardian Angel. They will come to take her to another beautiful world, which is Paradise. Tell her to enjoy the stay, it is awesome and beyond her imagination. Her single thought will instantly transport her there. Tell her not to worry at all about you nor anybody else. Tell her there is nothing more important than moving on. Tell her that you will see her again someday and smile. So let her family and friends to do the same thing. I will personally combine my consciousness with her to help her move along. :-) Take care and my best wishes be with Jacque and you.

edit on 9/2/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Such an awesome reply, Ctophil!!! I felt that down into the depths of my being.

I agree with everything you posted! You may be doing just a smidgen better than me in "the class room", but I think we are both in the same class this time around. Everything you posts just resonates so deeply with me!

Great to meet you, Brother!

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join