It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space bacteria found in British river could be new power source for the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh! great!
some aliens very tiny aliens!
are going to take over the Earth.

and we help them.
remember when you use your mobile phone.
the tiny aliens are going in to your brain.

and the land fill they end up in?
more breading grounds.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

Originally posted by LeftySinister
Next on the list for extinction (due to overuse and gratuitous exploitation): Space Bacteria. First it was the Poplars. When will the madness end?

you can grow a petri dish full of them in two days...And what about the Poplars? As in trees? If so, they aren't extinct and are no where near it. I see hundreds of them a day where I live.

I am literally surrounded by poplars right now. Hell, it's the name of the street I live on!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VerityPhantom

Depends on how you look at it. If someone just wants to say its all MINE and not share the knowledge then probably just for that particular nation. I am sure there is enough of it for EVERYONE.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Oh! great!
some aliens very tiny aliens!
are going to take over the Earth.

and we help them.
remember when you use your mobile phone.
the tiny aliens are going in to your brain.

and the land fill they end up in?
more breading grounds.

mmmmmmm....breading grounds....magical places where all varieties of bread are grown and harvested in special factories run with power generated by space bacteria.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Space bacteria... you mean the things that seem like cute little bacteria until they invade your cerebral cortex and hijack your body, causing you to go on a zombie rampage?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
space bacteria?? who says that and how can he prove it is from space? do we have any evidence of bacteria living in space?? and if... is this one from England really from space and how did it got there??
If all of this is true, I assume we can find much more alien bacterias on the earth, most of them in the oceans, though...

were is the reference for this kind of statement ??

I think there is more going on...

Not so long ago 'they' told us earth is the only planet with live on it.
(and all the other things they did trying to convince us that we are alone in the universe)

... but since few months I'm reading news like "earth-like planet discovered", "billions of planets is the milky way'
"new super earth discovered"... and there is surely much more NEWS I'm missing...
now, 'space bacteria' on the earth? !??! ...well, at least this one if friendly and not like all aliens in the Hollywood movies

is somebody pushing the society opinion in a certain direction ???

KrzYma

BTW. if alien live gets approved, what should we do with all thous crazy, book worshiping fanatics ??? kill them?? or let them kill themselves??
whatever... even if ET would stand in front of them, they would deny him...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Depends on how you look at it. If someone just wants to say its all MINE and not share the knowledge then probably just for that particular nation. I am sure there is enough of it for EVERYONE.

I think it would be impossible not to share the knowledge, usually civilians reverse engineer technology too (that's how mechanics, electricians, and software/hardware engineers are born) right?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

then there is the possibility of genetically altering the space bugs to make it faster growing and acclimated to the earths eco system

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

It in deed could be the 'First', & maybe the 'LAST' if it eats 'Human Flesh'!!! Have we even tested it for that??? More worried about 'Battery Power' ($$$) than taking 'Safety Precautions' for 'All Mankind'!!! Da Moose

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join